PDA

View Full Version : Hi from HollyBlue!

HollyBlue
10-05-2007, 04:10 AM
Hello there! :wave:

I'm a die-hard submissive slut who is blissfully happy in my first TPE relationship. My Master and I are still relative beginners, and have learned a lot from things we've read online. I recently discovered this site while surfing and am happy to have found it. It's nice to be here and I look forward to learning more and sharing in discussions about BDSM.

A bit more about me:

I have been a sexual submissive all my life, but am only recently embracing it, after years of internal conflict due to a fundamentalist religious upbringing. Over the last few years, I've undergone a journey away from meeting others' expectations, and toward following my own internal compass, not just sexually, but in every area of my life.

I've come to believe that my submissiveness is a sexual orientation, not a perversion, and that it's hard-wired into my brain. I can't exorcise it any more than a homosexual can decide not to be gay. So, in fighting my submissiveness, I fought the very core of my sexual self.

Over the last nine months, I've developed an intense love relationship with a man I originally met on a non-BDSM community site. We began as friends, but as we opened up to one another, we discovered that we are two halves of a whole. We first met in person in March of this year, and in May, I relocated from Denver, CO to Toronto, ON to live with him. As time goes on, we continue to explore our deepest desires with one another, while learning more about BDSM, TPE relationships, each other, and ourselves.

Although it continues to be an adventure and a learning process, neither of us regrets choosing the 24/7 lifestyle. We are both feeling ever more fulfilled in ways we never have been, and never even dreamed we'd be. All I can say is...OMFG!!! So THIS is what it feels like! After years of wandering, I know I've finally come home.

My Personality:

I am a passionate person and I choose to live with an open heart. I've learned that living closed off to the world, for me, is not living.

I am prone to be mercurial and have intense emotional storms, but I am also sweet, loving, caring, passionate, entertaining, interesting, and very, very sexual. I can also be extremely analytical. I'm insatiably curious about everything. I love to laugh and have an offbeat sense of humour.

Finally:

Thank you, Mishka, for emailing me and making me feel welcome. I've joined a couple of other BDSM sites in the past, and have never received such a personal touch. Although this is a smaller site than some, your welcome intrigued me and made me want to come back, introduce myself, and find out more.

jeanne
10-05-2007, 05:14 AM
Wow! What an interesting, thoughtful introduction. Thanks for telling us about yourself, Holly, and welcome to the forums. BTW - you're gorgeous! :)

Kitten4DADDY
10-05-2007, 06:58 AM
Nice to meet you. I am new here as well.

cadence
10-05-2007, 07:22 AM
Hello and thank you for sharing, welcome to the Forums!

Logic1
10-05-2007, 07:40 AM
probably the best introduction I have ever read.
much welcome to the library HollyBlue :)

Pertez
10-05-2007, 08:59 AM
Welcome :wave:

Euryleia
10-05-2007, 10:41 AM
Welcome, HollyBlue.

angelic.zest
10-05-2007, 11:06 AM
welcome to the community!

HollyBlue
10-05-2007, 11:38 AM
Wow! Thanks so much for the warm welcome, everyone. :D

Ozme52
10-05-2007, 12:55 PM
:wel

annie
10-05-2007, 05:33 PM
Great introduction! Glad you came back to join us! WELCOME!

Mishka
10-05-2007, 09:47 PM
Hi there Hollyblue...

Thanks for introducing yourself, and a lovely introduction it was. So glad you've decided to stick around for a second, third, 4th, look... :)

lizeskimo
10-06-2007, 07:16 AM
Hi HollyBlue. my oh my, what a wondeful post.Thankyou so much for introducing yourself in such a nice warm way. Welcome to you.

Stone
10-06-2007, 06:02 PM
hello HollyBlue
I remember when my wife made the switch from husband/wife to master/sub it changed our lives and saved our marrage

HollyBlue
10-06-2007, 08:26 PM
Thanks again, all, for your wonderful hospitality -- you're making me feel very much at home. :)

Flaming_Redhead
10-09-2007, 09:09 AM
:welcomebo