PDA

View Full Version : Steel Bras?

annie
10-10-2007, 05:44 AM
Looking around the net, not really searching for any one thing I ran across pictures of steel bras. OK, maybe I'm a bit naive here but for some reason steel and bra never equated in my mind other then Madonna's corset cones.

Has any one tried these?
Are they comfortable?
What are the drawbacks with them?
Is it something you would like to try?
Something you would like to have your sub try?

And maybe I'm missing something but what exactly would be the purpose for them? Just looks? Chastity in a way? I can certainly see where it would resolve and "sag" problem but past that?

gagged_Louise
10-10-2007, 06:09 AM
You do see this kind of thing on pictures of valkyrie maidens from the 19th century, book prints, stagings of The Ring of the Nibelung and that kind of stuff. And those girls were clearly chaste, as far as we know (except Brunnhilde who became Siegfried's wife after she had been dismissed as a battle maiden) Umm, not something I'd like to try...

Sir_Russell
10-10-2007, 07:41 AM
Certainly not the type of metal bra I was expecting I thought of the metal ones made of wire that accent the breasts.

These would be used as punishment by me I would freeze them and place them on her till her own body heat made it safe to remove them.

Euryleia
10-10-2007, 07:49 AM
Looks like the saying needs an update: Cold as a bitch's tit in a steel brassiere.

And, no, I wouldn't want to wear 'em but I could see making someone else do so.

annie
10-10-2007, 09:24 AM
Certainly not the type of metal bra I was expecting I thought of the metal ones made of wire that accent the breasts.

These would be used as punishment by me I would freeze them and place them on her till her own body heat made it safe to remove them.

Ohhhhhhh hadn't thought of that way Russell...

*contemplates just for a moment (very very short moment) what that might feel like.*

*saves a copy of the picture to show T later just in case the forum elves do delete them for delia.*

Flaming_Redhead
10-10-2007, 10:11 AM
I think they look fabulous! I'd wear one.

Gr1m'sGirl
10-10-2007, 12:12 PM
They look interesting, but I don't think I'd look very good in one. :p

~faerie~
10-10-2007, 05:06 PM
first time i've seen that. Hmmmm.......*wondering*

Logic1
10-11-2007, 03:37 AM
lol annie.. playing innocent here since you dont just "accidentally" stumble upon steel bras like that :p

I can say for a fact without even trying one on that I wouldnt look good in one :p. As a punishment and chastice device sure thing since it is lockeable and definitely prevents access. I could consider buying one just to test it but I kinda wonder if they come in different sizes lol.

annie
10-11-2007, 04:45 AM
lol annie.. playing innocent here since you dont just "accidentally" stumble upon steel bras like that :p

OK... so maybe it wasn't completely accidental. As I was searching for a different type of bra. Just hadn't expected to find THAT one! lol

wingsofanangel
10-12-2007, 06:41 PM
If you like these then look up..

www.myspace.com/artbyfrank

I think thats it.. The guys Name is Frank Strunk III

he is a "wearable art" artist.. does insane things with metal. He has a clip from a fashion show on his myspace page... INSANE... beautiful stuff including metal bras.. and yes you can commision him.

TheVariableX
10-22-2007, 09:07 AM
There is a German model called Pupett. She seems to be very fond of chastity belts and metal bra's. Actually part of the inspiration for the story I'm currently writing.

A simple google image search of Pupett will find you some imaged of her, but you will probably need to expand your search to find excellent examples.

goalt
11-08-2007, 12:23 PM
Those are certainly quite... interesting looking. Could be fun.

Echoes
11-27-2007, 02:15 PM
Another idea with ice bras is soak a bra and lay it out in the freezer overnight on a plastic bag so it doesn't make a mess.

Here is another...punishment or...? idea for a bra and very easy to do.
Even make inserts with tacks crazy glued to cardboard so they can be carried in the purse at all times and called upon if needed.

Guest 91108
11-28-2007, 04:24 AM
Grins. Now how come I've never thought of this.

Another idea with ice bras is soak a bra and lay it out in the freezer overnight on a plastic bag so it doesn't make a mess.

*Goes to get a bra and soak it down and put itn in a zip lock for play tonight.*

fallenstar
12-09-2007, 12:42 PM
EEK at the frozen bra.... -shudders- Cold...

Draco
12-09-2007, 06:44 PM
I prefer chain mail to full steel cups, but maybe that is just becuase i make the chain mail?

Logic1
12-11-2007, 01:29 AM
I prefer chain mail to full steel cups, but maybe that is just becuase i make the chain mail?

chain mail has some "move" in them that the steel cups dont and yes chainmail looks better to me too. What I am not so sure about is the "chastity" aspect of the steel cups versus the chainmail but I guess you can line the chain mail pretty well with something.

yeah I like the chainmail better like you and no I dont make chain mail bra´s.
Toss us a pic of what yours look like Draco cause I am getting curious :)