PDA

View Full Version : Stretching organically

agp_millie
03-23-2004, 05:46 AM
But hope i can upload as an attach.

Stretching organically
VEGGIES

God I loved this. I mean Jack’s cock was nice but the way he was wiggling two fingers inside me was a whole new experience. One of his fingers kept brushing across my cervix. That had been irritating at first but now was very stimulating. I don’t think I had ever been this wet before.

I had no interest in shaving or even trimming my pussy hair, which is extremely long and full. Sometimes that made penetration difficult but so much wetness was flowing from me there was no problem. I lunged at his fingers, humping against his hand. He flicked my clitoris with his thumb and I was in heaven. I told him to slow down, as I did not want to orgasm yet, the feeling was too good.

He slowed his movements and very slowly withdrew his fingers. I tried to follow his fingers, I did not want them out of me, but he kept pulling out. He was doing it so slowly, it was agonizingly erotic. When his fingers left me and my pussy closed shut I almost came. He stroked my body with his wet fingers, leaving a cool trail in the wake of his hand.

Slowly he moved back towards my vagina and rubbed his fingers across my opening. I was so wet, his fingers sliding over my slimy opening flapped my lips back and forth. Normally my slit is just that, a line where my vagina is but now my lips had expanded out, forming two pronounced ridges on either side of my pussy. His movements changed to an up and down motion as my lips parted. The sound his fingers made in my squishy wetness fed my senses.

My vagina opened to him and he pressed two fingers just inside me. I liked how easily I opened to his touch as he played with the opening to my inside. I hunched against his fingers, trying to work them inside. He slowly slid them in further only this time they seemed to resist going in. I pushed harder against them as he also pressed against my pussy. They felt so tight I was wondering what was happening. Then as they entered a little further I realized that he was trying to work a third one in.

He made a little progress but then it got to tight. I gasped out to him to push harder, not believing this was I talking. Sweet little me, a petite 27 year old woman who enjoyed sex but was hardly consumed by it was getting off like never before on his fingers! He probably had all three fingers inside me an inch or so when my body began thrashing. I begged him to push in further but he couldn’t, I was too tight. I felt him pumping in and out but he couldn’t penetrate deeper. I doubled up as my orgasm overcame me, squeezing my legs on his hand, holding his fingers tightly inside me. I rocked up and down as the orgasm diminished to the occasional shudder, the slightest movement of his hand sending shivers coursing through my body.

When I finally collapsed back onto the bed I nearly died of shame. I couldn’t believe how wanton I had felt. This just wasn’t me. Jack was clearly amazed at my behavior. Usually our sex consisted of some foreplay, then maybe me kissing his manhood, with him finally penetrating me until he came. I had never gotten this wet nor asked him to do anything. I covered my face with my hands, my head propped up on the pillows, too embarrassed to look at him. He climbed ontop of me, his cock hard and sank it deep inside me. His breathing was heavy and fast, clearly excited.

He braced himself up on his hands and pumped frantically inside me. The noises of my sopping vagina got to me and I uncovered my eyes and looked down. My vaginal lips were huge, clinging to his penis every time he withdrew it from me. My long pubic hair clung to his shaft also, mixing with his when he went in then following his penis out. For the first time I felt myself nearing orgasm while he penetrated me. I was growing closer to a second orgasm when he came. Moments later he was laying on top of me, collapsing after his cum.

Fifteen minutes later Jack was out the door heading back to his place. I hadn’t even bothered to get up, unwilling to face him after my sluttish behavior. I lay there for the longest time. Mulling over what had happened to me. I usually didn’t even break a sweat during sex, now I felt like a whore. Finally I got up and started to clean up after our date. I picked my clothes up and threw them in the hamper and started to the kitchen with some dishes. I had not bothered to dress, another thing I had never done before. As I moved around my upper thighs rubbed slickly against each other, lubricated by the combination of our wetness leaking from inside me.

I couldn’t shake the erotic feelings that had consumed me earlier. I stood in the kitchen and stroked my self. Usually I masturbated by rubbing my clitoris but this time I pushed a couple fingers inside me. My vagina felt different some how, and then I realized that my vaginal lips were still enlarged. I bent over to look at them but couldn’t really see that well, to awkward of a position and the long thick pubic hair obscuring my view. Going into the bathroom I set a hand mirror on the toilet seat and straddling the seat looked down. The insides of my thighs were shiny, my hair was matted and two thick lips sticking out a good inch were framing my opening. I grasped a lip with each hand and pulled them apart to reveal the pinkness of my pussy. As I pulled further my vagina popped open, forming an opening easily the size of a nickel.

As I watched I slid two fingers easily inside. Fascinated, I pumped them in and out, then added a third finger. My smaller fingers slipped inside and I frigged myself. I felt my fingers slipping in more easily as I produced more liquid and heard that delicious squishy sound. My legs started to quiver a bit as I grew more excited and little pats of my moisture landed on the mirror. I kept this up until my shaking legs were ready to give out and my view of the mirror was obscured by a thick layer of juices that had dropped from inside me.

I dashed into the bedroom, threw myself onto my bed and resumed frigging myself. Every so often the heel of my hand mashed against my clitoris and sent shocks through my body. I could feel the unnatural bulk of my enlarged lips against my palm, all of this feeding my excitement. I tried inserting a fourth finger but couldn’t get it inside. Frantically I masturbated, trying to bring on my orgasm. My legs were stretched out, rigid, my toes clenched. I worked hard, my hand a blur, unable to reach orgasm. My movements became erratic as fatigue set in until I could no longer keep up the pace. I collapsed in exhaustion, unable to continue, frustrated.

I lay there a minute catching my breath then headed into the kitchen. I grabbed an Italian cucumber off the counter, returned to the bedroom and slid it in. Eventhough it was a little thicker than jack’s penis it still entered easily. I realized that I had opened myself further than I normally had and was thrilled by this. I may have been embarrassed in front of Jack but I was shameless in my privacy.

I began to masturbate with the cuke, sinking it in deeply. I experienced a shock of pain when it hit my cervix but couldn’t stop. Each time I hit it the pain was less until it became an erotic feeling. I pumped it in more deeply, holding it hard against my cervix and bumping it tightly. I was in deep, but not sure how deep. Sitting up a bit I peered between my legs pushing the cuke in as deeply as possible and slid my fingers down to my opening. Slowly I withdrew it. My lips and hair clung to it, extending far from my body. Endlessly it seemed to slide out. When it was all the way out I looked at it unbelievingly. From my fingers to the tip was a six-inch shaft of slick, shiny green cucumber.

continued next page ...Edited by moderator - sorry had to move it from picture thread!

agp_millie
03-23-2004, 05:48 AM
cont. ..

I plunged it back in and frigged harder, banging it against my cervix as hard as I could. What had once been pain was now pleasure, painful still, but I could no longer tell the difference between pain and pleasure. I held it again hard against my cervix and thrust over and over. Suddenly I gasped as my cervix gave way and my hand mashed against my vaginal opening as the cuke slid deeper inside me. I froze, my stomach convulsing in erotic torment mixed with fear of what I had done. Did I hurt myself, cause myself damage? Carefully I withdrew it, examining the sensations. Nothing seemed to be wrong or painful. Gingerly I reinserted it, forcing it against the opening to my womb, then pushed it though. It slid in with an incredibly erotic feeling.

I pushed it all the way in until it hit the back of my womb. Pulling it out I saw that it was wet for a good 10 inches. I couldn’t digest this, could it have been that deep inside me? I pushed it back in and started fucking myself with it, slowly at first. I increased the speed of my strokes, pulling it almost all the way out then plunging it all the way in. I took so much of that cuke that I had to bend forwards to allow myself to reach that far. I tried repeatedly to bring myself off but couldn’t manage it. I was growing increasingly frustrated.

I got up once again to get a better toy, something more adventuresome. I paused in front of the mirror and examined how I looked. It was still me. I didn’t look like a cheap streetwalker but that is how I felt. I stood in front of the full-length mirror and examined myself. Between my legs hung my pussy lips, hanging down at least an inch and a half. I pulled on them and was able to extend them another inch. I released them and they sprung back. When I tried flicking them back and forth my legs nearly buckled. When I stopped they continued to wobble back and forth. Unreal!

I went into the kitchen and grabbed a regular cuke. Not nearly as long as the Italian one it was much thicker. In fact my fingers couldn’t encircle it. I tried sliding it in but my pussy resisted. As I staggered back to the bedroom I waggled it back and forth and somewhere in the hallway I felt it start to slip in. I stopped and pushed harder and slowly it worked inside me. I shoved it in until it bottomed out against my cervix. I then resumed heading into the bedroom, relishing the feeling of that huge object sliding across my thighs.

I crawled onto the bed, noticing for the first time the huge wet area where I had leaked. In my frustration in being unable to orgasm I tried a new tact. I squatted on the bed over the cuke and fucked it from this position. I forced it inside and rode it, pushing down on it over and over. With one particularly hard thrust, letting my body drop down on it, it rammed against my cervix then slid through. My butt dropped onto the bed and the cuke slid all the way inside. I stood up and reached inside me feeling the tip of it just past my pussy ring. Unable to grasp the slippery thing I pushed with my inner muscles and it popped out. Breathing a sigh of relief I resumed fucking it.

I kept getting hotter and hotter, gasping to breathe, but I still couldn’t cum. I pushed the cuke all the way inside and grabbed the Italian one. In desperation I tried forcing it in. Repeatedly I tried to get it in, attacking from different angles and positions. Finally, throwing caution to the winds I pushed viscously and felt my pussy stretch over the tip. Not giving my cunt a chance to reject it I pushed harder. My hole felt like it was climbing over a great mountain as it slid in. I worked it six inches deep then withdrew and thrust it back in. I could barely hold it, my hands were covered with my cream. It splattered all over the bed with my movements. I withdrew it, flexed my pussy muscles and pushed the other one out. Then put the Italian one in, pushed it into my womb until it sank in all the way. I pushed five inches of the thick one inside and grabbing the sheet dried my hands off as best I could. Then grasping both of them I pummeled my hole with them.

I couldn’t cum!!!!!!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!! I screamed, truly desperate. I fucked myself with both of them until they both were entering my womb. I crammed their combined thickness deeper and deeper. I pushed so hard the fat one slid all the way in and the thin one was a foot inside of me. I grabbed my cunt lips and pulled, flailing them about. I thrashed on the bed, tossing about, stretching my lips viscously, and pulling them out four inches as I sought relief. But it was no use, I couldn’t get off.

I staggered back to the kitchen one last time and grabbed the vegetable basket and lugged it back to my room. I took another Italian cuke and forced it against my cunt. The tip entered, then slid along the other two. I fucked myself as best as I could, awkwardly but with energy borne of desperation. My body was bathed in sweat, the bed wet with my cream, the sheet clinging to me as I rocked back and forth. I pulled the two long cukes from my body and expelled the third with a clench of my cunt.

I grabbed a huge eggplant from the basket. The narrow end was three inches thick, then bulged out way beyond that. I forced the thin end, working it until it finally slid in. It only went in about four or five inches before the girth was too wide to fit into my pussy. There was still a good ten inches to hold onto. I tried fucking myself with it but couldn’t grasp the huge thickness and length and still push it in. Immediately it was covered with my juices and too slick. I pushed it out and set it on the bed and squatted over it. I slid the thin end back in and sat on it. I couldn’t believe how far I was being stretched. My pussy ached and throbbed and desperately needed to be stretched more. I bounced up and down on it, dropping down with all my weight but it felt like I was trying to fuck a barstool. The size was just to great to fit in.

I grabbed at my clit and yanked at it, rubbed it, slapped it in my reckless need to cum. Huge sucking sounds came from my cunt as I bounced up and down. I fucked it furiously, feeling my pussy gradually give a little ground, grudgingly, but enough to stretch me open a little more. I was far from the taking the huge object but I knew I was opening myself up at least four inches. Harder I bounced and was rewarded with a little more penetration. Abandoning any restraint I slid over to the edge of the bed and put my legs on the floor so I could drop from a greater height and with more force.

Never letting go of my elongated clit I dropped down harder yet. A little more progress, more stretching, and finally I felt the stirrings of my orgasm. This was all the incentive I needed and renewed my efforts. I was bouncing almost off the thing then slamming down with greater force. The neck was now running through my cervix and into my womb with each plunge. I had worked over ten inches inside and my cunt was being spread to almost five inches. The eggplant was pressing hard against my thighs each time I dropped down. I tried spreading my legs further apart but then I couldn’t get enough height. I ignored the pressure on the inside of my thighs and pushed on.

I released my clit and grabbed the eggplant and jumped, holding it inside me. I slammed down against it and was paid back for my violent actions with greater depth. Over and over I jumped, gaining a little with every few thrusts. My cunt was distended past five inches, over a foot inside. I jumped up as high as I could and drew my legs up so all the force was centered on my cunt. I slammed down and felt it mushroom deeper inside. I teetered on the edge of the bed, feeling it slide inside. With a mind blowing rush it slid in. My cunt lips stretched over the six and a half-inch width and then my lips closed around the end. 15 inches was inside me. My belly bulged obscenely. My asshole was distorted open and pushed up until it was facing backwards. I sobbed in an explosion of sexual energy. My body convulsed around it, exploding in sexual release. Despite the mass inside me my cum spewed from my cunt. It was in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------- Gasping for air, I dizzily passed out ---------
“Oh! Sugar!” How do I get it out?

(smile)

Thrasher
04-12-2008, 04:02 PM
Thanks. Very very powerful and unusual.

SirTimothyk
04-13-2008, 04:54 AM
try a carrot up your tight hole. email me if you want to roleplay.
Tim

denuseri
05-01-2008, 03:12 PM
wow and i thought a corn cobb was tough to take

SirTimothyk
05-03-2008, 05:02 AM
A corncob sounds good.

denuseri
05-15-2008, 03:47 PM
weg it was(the corn cobb) ,how shall i say this, different from the everyday ole fashioned cucumber ,lol but hath no comparison to an egg plant for size,,pheww

ally2u
06-29-2008, 02:14 PM
Being fisted is the most powerful sensation going in my opinion and it does sometimes take a lot of stretching but using other stuff to make yourself a little more malleable is good and so horny.