PDA

View Full Version : Harem girls

rob.wilson
03-23-2004, 06:55 PM
Maybe it was "Genie" calling Major Nelson "Master."

Or perhaps John Norman's Gor series (as badly written as they were), but the idea of having a sexy women at my command is what got me started in this lifestyle anyway.

redEva
03-23-2004, 07:50 PM
LOL do not badmouth John Norman! he rules! :D

BDSM_Tourguide
03-23-2004, 08:34 PM
... I prefer Weis and Hickman to Norman any day. :)

For having more than one girl at once, I completely enjoy that. Been there, done it, got the T-shirt and the videotape.

Hey wait! I never got my tape!

BDSM_Tourguide
03-25-2004, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by andibabe
Although I do wonder how the jealousy thing would work

It's not really ever been much of an issue for me. One or two online submissives have occasionally become jealous of my relationships, thus instantly ruling them out as potentials for any real-life relationship.

Otherwise, I've been quite lucky in that all my real-life partners have been quite unjealous of one another. I don't even think FF know how to be jealous, which is just so weird to me.

Oh, and I know that this thread was actually supposed to be for the 'I Dream of Jeanie' type of harem girls, but I was using play on words to make it mean harem girls as in the more than one girl reference. Sorry for stealing the thread like that. I didn't know my reply would make it go the direction it did.

rob.wilson
03-26-2004, 05:21 AM
One girl, several girls who cares.

As long as they are in those sexy harem clothes and calling me "Master."

;)

redEva
03-26-2004, 06:10 AM
now that is what i call relaxed attitude rob :) good for you!

Nightstriker
03-26-2004, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by BDSM_Tourguide
... I prefer Weis and Hickman to Norman any day. :)

For having more than one girl at once, I completely enjoy that. Been there, done it, got the T-shirt and the videotape.

Hey wait! I never got my tape!

You read Wise and Hickman TG?? What is your favorite book?

Oh and Good luck on the Harem gathering Rob