PDA

View Full Version : A is for Age Play

thepast
10-18-2007, 06:03 PM
AGE PLAY

Disclaimer: Age play has NO tolerance for pedophiles or the like. It is simply for enjoyment of the kink!!

Age play is a common role play kink among BDSMers in which either the dominant or submissive (generally the submissive) role plays as a child under the age of 18 and the other partner (generally the dominant) plays a guardian/parental role. Age play can take different forms depending on the age of the “child” and the degree of submersion into age play.

Common Roles:

Infantilism: Commonly called “adult babies” or “diaper lovers,” this form of age play is one of the most common in BDSM. The “baby” may rely solely on their “parent” for all things or may choose to role play at specific times during a scene. Common activities include diapering, drinking from bottles, sucking on pacifiers, and using names such as “daddy”, “mommy”, “baby girl”. Diapering may range from simply cosmetic in the home to public usage for urination or scat. Diapers commonly used are adult incontinence suppliers such as Depends. Some adult babies use cloth diapers or more expensive diapers for play. Additionally, some adult babies may have a nursery set up in the home, complete with adult-sized baby furniture.

Juvenileism: Role playing as a pre-adolescent.

Adolescentism: Role playing as a teenager. Commonly used during school corporate punishment scenes. Also the most frequently used age for sexual ageplay, as it’s a common “spanking” age. Additionally, many submissives play the role of the “brat,” a form of adolescentism.

Resources:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_play --Wikipedia basic information on age play
http://www.albanypowerexchange.com/BDSMinfo/age_play.htm --Basic background on ageplay with links
http://www.mybdsm.com/pages/Vamp/lgl/intro.html --personal page of an adult baby
http://domsubfriends.com/cgi-local/wwwdir/db.cgi?db=res&uid=default&category=AGE/INFANTILISM+PLAY&view_records=View+Records -- links to other AB/DL websites
http://www.adultbabyworld.net/ --AB/DL community
http://www.diapersrfun.com/ -- home page of a Phoenix, AZ “nursery” with good links and resources.

Alex Bragi
10-25-2007, 01:13 AM
Yes, this is an interesting one. Do you think perhaps the attraction to age play is because our childrenhood is when --well for most of us anway-- we have the least worries and responsibilites? Therefor, is regressing back to childhood, even for just a short time, what makes it so appealing?

blythe spirit
10-25-2007, 08:21 AM
Yes, this is an interesting one. Do you think perhaps the attraction to age play is because our childrenhood is when --well for most of us anway-- we have the least worries and responsibilites? Therefor, is regressing back to childhood, even for just a short time, what makes it so appealing?

Or what we missed out on in our childhood? Feeling protected and cared for. Feeling secure, when cuddled, like nothing can ever harm you or hurt you. Being given direction and having consequences when directions aren't followed. Being guided in the right direction and praised when you've been good. Having someone, who is proud of you just because you're you.

I think it might work both ways, Alex.

thepast
10-25-2007, 03:22 PM
I do in fact think it is part of the reason people like age play, Alex, and bly, I would also agree about that feeling of security. Good to see the thread getting read... I am working on "B" now... grins

blythe spirit
10-25-2007, 06:22 PM
I do in fact think it is part of the reason people like age play, Alex, and bly, I would also agree about that feeling of security. Good to see the thread getting read... I am working on "B" now... grins

*laughing* But the thread was already at "Q" and still missing an "O."

and btw - if you're going to call me bly, it has to be Captain bly. Or you can call me "spir"(IT) or (SPIR) "it" or (BLY) "the" or even "bs" *giggles (Gawwwwwd, I crack myself up)

thepast
10-26-2007, 10:04 AM
Ahhhh hello again blythespirit/sir/it/the/bs ROFL...

I decided to re-start at A because there are TONS of topics for every letter and besides, opening discussions up again and getting lots of cool ideas and opinions is never a bad thing! I will be trying NOT to repeat topics that have already been done...

delia

blythe spirit
10-26-2007, 02:13 PM
You're tooooooo funny, hunny. But it's SPIR not Sir. laughing. I know it was a typo. Correct the sir to spir and in the future you can copy and paste. hehehe. Wouldn't want your little fingers to get all cramped just typing my name. Seriously, though, I don't care what you call me. I was just joking.
However, you must concur that blythe is prettier than bly in comparison. Just like delia is much nicer than deli. Although, deli sounds scrumptuous. Okay, now I'm salivating. "One pastrami on rye, please."

You might want to move the post that Flaming Redhead did on this very subject. She seems to know a lot about it. Although, I disagree that my HOH (Head of Household) and I practiced juvenileism rather than adolescentism. Actually, we practiced neither. We just lived our LDD (Loving Domestic Discipline) lifestyle.

icey
04-01-2008, 06:51 AM

Or what we missed out on in our childhood? Feeling protected and cared for. Feeling secure, when cuddled, like nothing can ever harm you or hurt you. Being given direction and having consequences when directions aren't followed. Being guided in the right direction and praised when you've been good. Having someone, who is proud of you just because you're you.

I think it might work both ways, Alex.

i think both are true, and for some its simply a way of being who they are and often it begins unintentionally and for others its a lifestyle in itsself.

or a release from day to day life and simply an enjoyment of the fun that can be had,playing in the parks, colouring pictures, having some control from educating the little one in various different ways

and for others it can be a safe way of actually having a childhood they were perhaps robbed of and never learned to 'grow up' and they gradually 'grow up' through it... a kind of therapy perhaps?

plus the sex side is good too :) although that can be and sometimes is potentially dangerous.

an old thread but interesting and just a thought or two of my own.

dartxni
08-30-2008, 09:01 PM
As a kid 8-12, I fantasized about being raped by my teachers. These were some really good fantasies, so someday I would enjoy revisiting this fantasy in a role playing setting.

Remia
09-02-2008, 07:48 PM
and for others it can be a safe way of actually having a childhood they were perhaps robbed of and never learned to 'grow up' and they gradually 'grow up' through it... a kind of therapy perhaps?

As my mistress' pet, I often ageplay to feel a little more like her pet - smaller, cuter, more dependent on her - but I also missed out on a very fulfilling childhood, so that may have something to do with it, too.

I've found that, as I've spent time with her, I've gone from genuinely thinking of myself as a child to thinking of myself as closer to my real age. I guess you could say I've grown up inside. <3 So then, I think that the above quote could definitely be an aspect of it.

Granted, I still like to ageplay just for the sake of feeling cuter!. ^.~

icey
09-19-2008, 02:35 AM
much of our r/ship is based around ageplay it started off as a bit of fun and without even intending it at first because Icehawk says im a bit childlike a lot of the time and childish at others lol.
it kind of grew Icehawks a natural 'caretaker' and he unintentionally responded to that as did i,so it developed more and more. he automatically holds my hand when out instructs me when i cross the road, points things out to me and often talks to me as he does to a child. its not put on or contrived it just kind of happens (its not even 'play' for us thats simply a title really to describe it when discussing it such as we are here) and we're both happy with that.
we now have a huge collection of books, toys, games, star charts,kites, colouring books, an amazing dollshouse ..anything a child has you name it lol plus a growing collection of clothes :)
it's been very good for me i never had a real childhood as such and corny as it sounds ive finally got one it suits me and my personality best, and things like if im ill when he tucks me in bed with a hotwater bottle, reads me storys, gives me my teddy, puts a disney movie on etc make me feel very safe something i never ever had before.

sex does for us sometimes play a part in it although as posted already it can be dangerous and bring up past traumas and that has happened on the odd occasion,although if handled very carefully and sensitively it can and has helped that too, but i would always say that anyone ageplaying for kink especially with past issues should have a safeword in place and daddy/mummy has to remember that if the littleone does start to become uncomfortable or respond differently then they should stop regardless, simply saying no in ageplay should always be taken very different than in bdsm play even if you are mixing the two together.
there has been 2 occasions that ive totally forgotten i had a safeword and even forgotten who i am,where i was, who i was with etc and obviously in those cases safewords were meaningless.

its also for many people not as easy as it sounds setting up an ageplay scene not counting schoolgirl discipline type thing, partly because of the stigma but often because the ''grown up'' especially a daddy can feel very uncomfortable with all the implications..he can have a very difficult time responding sexually to his little girl/boy in an adult way in that type of scenario as it goes against the grain..can you imagine seeing your sex partner as a 'real' little one? and in order for it to truly work thats how it has to be done otherwise it can be just stilted words and actions,not much fun in that so again like bdsm play it has to be taken very slowly and needs a lot of talking beforehand.

ageplay often comes under the umbrella of bdsm but for many it isnt really, its a lifestyle of its own,it tends to be included simply because of the control aspect involved and because the ageplay ''community'' is extremely small and still afraid to come out of the closet, and bdsm is more open and considered an ''alternative'' lifestyle but even many people in the bdsm lifestyle are bias against it.

sorry long ramble over..i got a bit carried away lol

damyanti
09-19-2008, 12:13 PM
AGE PLAY

Disclaimer: Age play has NO tolerance for pedophiles or the like. It is simply for enjoyment of the kink!!

Age play is a common role play kink among BDSMers in which either the dominant or submissive (generally the submissive) role plays as a child under the age of 18 and the other partner (generally the dominant) plays a guardian/parental role. [/SIZE]

At the risk of being laughed at...I have never heard of dominant role playing as a child in age play, :confused:. How does that work? Just curious, lol.

denuseri
09-19-2008, 02:01 PM
Me eaither damyanti OMG LOL

...i have never done the baby girl variety myself, but younger or older dominas and or doms has been fun, when the age difference was just right it added a certian elememnt of fun.

IAmCanadian
09-19-2008, 02:56 PM
At the risk of being laughed at...I have never heard of dominant role playing as a child in age play, :confused:. How does that work? Just curious, lol.

This sort of role-play has many powerful humiliation aspects, if the male is playing the child:

The older female is scandalized because she's fucking a child for pleasure- she's a pedophile, probably the most reviled sort of criminal in existence. She revels in the idea that she has sunk so low.

The older female is scandalized because she's being dominated by a young boy. She should be the matronly and authoritative one but she's so weak-willed and desperate (desperate is the key word) that she's made herself a whore for a kid not even old enough for a driver's license.

In short, getting fucked by (or even just subjected to the whims of) a child is a shameful thing. Nothing illustrates powerlessness and loss of authority like having to service the needs of a 12-year-old boy.

That's why this works.

- FS

damyanti
09-20-2008, 01:59 PM
I just watched The Pacifier with Vin Diesel...talk about an age play movie, LOL.

icey
09-21-2008, 01:28 PM
i think some Dom/mes enjoy it ocasionally because its a way of releasing the stress of constantly being the one in control, imagine how nice it must be to be able to step back from the pressures of ruling the kingdom from time to time? its a fun way of releasing the pressure, and when the subs playing mummy or daddy maybe its a way of being able to bring their maternal/paternal instincts, nurturing, wanting to take care of feelings into play...control the 'child' without actually being a Dominant as such...just a thought :)

moco
04-22-2010, 07:31 AM
I never really thought about age play in this sense, that is until I was with my former top, and we started in with me as a school girl. At the time it was very logical to play this way as I was in college and he was my top, it wasn't too far of a leap to imagine me as being 18 and him as daddy and any misbehaving, such as skipping, not doing homework and the like would be punishable by him. It was a fun way for us to play and to explore things such as spanking implements like canes, belts, paddles, and pex. I learned a lot with this kind of play, like ...I am not into pain, I don't like it , it doesn't turn me on and I found myself just "enduring" until it stopped. Although you would think that I would have behaved better knowing that and not been such a sassy cheeky brat, but that was not the case. In any case, It was a very good learning experience for me.

After we stopped playing I didn't really think about age play again till I started role playing in the forums at another site. I did it just a something fun to do, where I could "play" on the playground, swing on the swings, even play in a ball pit.

Which brings me to today, where I have embraced the play even more, With Sir I have played the pre-adolescent little girl with daddy. I am like icey where it just sort of seemed a natural course with us and not something really intended.

Sir is a natural caretaker and people often comment on how very much child like I am, for me the world should be fair and just, and people aren't "just out for themselves", in my child mind, you treat others as you want to be treated, and people aren't deceitful or power hungry mongrels stabbing you in the back one upping and all that. When I am my little self the world is safe because daddy is there in that nurturing and caring role he is being responsible and looking out for me, guiding and protecting. And while It has been mostly play and we haven't done anything sexual I am not closed minded to it. I think it is such a taboo for me I dont see it as possible for me ...yet, but that could change. Mostly we have fun we play like a little girl likes to play and for a change ... I am not such a trouble maker, well...not too much of one anyway. I have not played as a baby though. The aspect of being totally dependent on someone, that and the whole sucking on a bottle thing just doesn't appeal to me, although Daddy says if I don't start acting my "age" he will start treating me like the "baby" I am acting and have me wear a diaper and suck on a pacifier...he wouldn't do that ...would he? (well ...ok so maybe not as well behaved as I thought)

And with the thanks to secondlife where my avatar is any where from 7 - 12 year old girl still innocent in life and playing ...yep you guessed it at playgrounds and with other children, some younger as young as 4 and some as old as 17.

I never thought I would get so involved with bdsm or with age play. It is nice to be able to explore the different kinds of kink and play

tdav73
10-30-2010, 07:26 PM
i really enjoied this and my wife got into the role and played it up well
but now that we have 3 girls of our own the rules changed for both of us
we have tried it and it doesn't work anymore well it was fun while it lasted
just thought i would put my thoughts in

welshblondie13
03-19-2011, 11:24 AM
I really enjoy age play, I pretend I'm a teenager about the age of 15 with a "daddy". Had a lot of fun with this!