PDA

View Full Version : A little .. Strange

twitch
10-19-2007, 09:17 PM
Alright... Warning: I was slightly off in the head when I wrote this, and I just thought it'd be funny to see peoples' reactions. Thar ya be!
-----

Oh God with the flame, burning puppies, and sacks of luvable, yet beating-ready kittens!

The Men In White Coats (TM), have come from The Mars High Court of Ultimate-Communist-Democracy to take me away for storing the homeless person in the wrong section of the toaster, and not using the proper truck in which to butter my toast. This, however, must not come to solidification, for the liquidation of the penny of my head would be meaty.

Of course, with this new turn of happen-ness, I MUST rally government rebels to support my crawling ways, and rise up against the number FOURTY TWO, for it is unmisty in all it's worn, and dull shinyness!

But once I contemplate the downfall of this uni-galactic heretic, surely the marmasets will come out of their onion dip, and flatter themselves upon the chipmunks once again, in a bid for the fabled cocoanut of furryness! Oh God how the flame will freeze, and shine on the empire of pluto once this event.. This... Unmilky shine, comes to pass!

But, all of the problems of ants, and cows shall be solved with the holy might of the long-since extinct, yet fossilized DUCT-TAPE! OH GOD WHAT A GLORIOUS WEAPON THAT WOULD BE TO FIGHT THE FOES OF MY FOOT FUNGUS!

THE JUJUBES HAVE SPOKEN! Hawa hawa ree!

The chipmunks are always watching.... Never give up your towels!

The explination for this spewing of verbiage is that I think I lost the mind of which I let wander for far to long!

drusilla
12-27-2007, 01:21 AM
haha!!! love it!!

When i was in highschool i wrote in a very similiar style. i just took stuff that was in and around my classroom and kept adding to what i was writing. It was fun at the very least though i can't say how good it was (or if it was good at all).