PDA

View Full Version : The Folly of Walking Alone at Night

easyrider27
10-21-2007, 02:53 PM
I should have known better, walking through that dark alley by myself, but I was in a terrible hurry to get to the grocery store and get home in time for my favorite television show. It was a shortcut, and I made it through just fine on the way there, so carrying my bag of groceries in front of me like a protective shield, I jogged through the darkness. Darting around a jumble of stinking garbage bags I was almost through when strong arms grabbed me from behind and clamped a hand over my mouth, stifling a scream.
I dropped my grocery bag and began to struggle.

SAE
10-23-2007, 02:59 AM
It amazes me that are still some silly bitches willing to walk through a dark alley at night. Still i wasn,t complaining. This was one hot bitch and in a few minutes she would be my hot bitch. I dragged the struggling woman towards the end of the alley where my van was waiting. She was tryhing to scream of course but my arm across her mouth was making sure they were just tiny whimpers and that excited me even more. I pulled her towards the van and punched her in the stomach winding her enough to give me time to get her in there. I had left the doors open when I had seen the silly hot bitch enter the alley. I threw her into the van and shut the doors. She lay sprawled on the van floor on her front. I jumped on her and grabbed her hands tying them together. I tied her legs and themtied them to her hands. I flipped her over onto her back. I put my hands under her skirt and carressed the red silk panties. I moved my hand and rubbed her nipples thourgh the material of her blouse. I wanted to leave her in no doubt what my intentions were. I grabbed a rubber ball from my pocket and prising her lips cruelly open I shoved it inside and sealed it there with tape. Finally I teased her long hain into my hands and wound it round. i then secured it to a a hook in the wall of the van. I kissed her taped lips and told her I would see her soon while menacingly rubbing her left tit through her silk blouse. I climbed into the passenger seat and drove to somewhere much more secluded.

easyrider27
10-23-2007, 10:53 AM
The punch to my stomach was so unexpected it brought tears to my eyes and took my breath away. I don't remember being tossed in the van, the next thing I know I'm lying on my stomach gasping weakly for air while he binds my hands roughly behind me. I managed a weak groan when he yanked my ankles up and hog-tied me, but I was still too shocked and disoriented to do much else.
Lying on my side, hog-tied and helpless while he groped my body was more than I could bear - those pretty silk panties and the matching bra were a surprise for my boyfriend tonight, not some cruel stranger!
I tried to resist when he shoved that ball between my lips, but he ground it so hard against my teeth I was afraid he'd knock them out, so I opened my mouth and used my tongue to keep the ball from going down my throat.
Tears trickled down my face as the tape was secured over my tender skin, and then, the final humiliation, he sat that caressing my hair and playing with my breasts.
I think I actually sobbed aloud as I felt my nipple shrivel up into a tight little bud under his not-so-gentle ministrations.
I sighed in relief as he stepped away and put the van in gear, now was my chance to escape! I started working my arms and legs frantically, hoping I could work loose somehow, but that hope was dashed when he took the first sharp curve. Along with other detritus in the back of the van I slid across the floor until I collided with the door, banging my nose sharply against metal frame. My hair, tied to a hook on the side of the van, stopped me from sliding forward into the seat, but I shrieked as it tore at my tender scalp and squirmed desperately to loosen the strain.
As soon as I reached some degree of comfort, he took another sharp curve in the opposite direction and I was yanked in the opposite direction, sliding into a wheel well and cracking my exposed shin on a large wrench of some sort that was floating around the back with me. My hair again pulled me up short and again I squirmed toward the hook to ease the pain in my scalp.
On and on this routine went, I saw several items I could use as weapons if I were to escape, but nothing I could use to cut the ropes, not even a piece of broken glass. By now my shoulders and thighs ached from the strain of the position I was in and my hands and feet were almost completely numb. My nose was bleeding from being bashed several times against the van door and my entire right side was a mass of scrapes and bruises from sliding around on that floor.
As the drive wore on, and it seemed to last an eternity, I found myself repeatedly sliding into the back of the van, and it occurred to my beleaguered mind that we were going uphill. Oh god! The mountains! He was taking me into the mountains!
My struggles, weak and useless as they were, renewed as I fought to escape. My captor turned sharply to the left and headed up a steep hill at the same time, I slid back behind the passenger side wheel well and found myself firmly wedged between the well and the back door. No matter how much I squirmed, I couldn't get loose and so it was there he found me, half an hour later, when he finally arrived at his destination.
I felt the jerk as he yanked the side door open, heard him curse, then I slid backward as he opened the back doors. Only my hair, tied to that stupid hook, stopped me from falling out of the van completely. My scalp was on fire as I hung out of the back of the van, with my thigh against the bumper I had no leverage and so had to hang there, tears of pain trickling down my cheeks as I hung there, waiting for him to untie my hair.
It seemed to take forever, but finally I was free and I hit the ground with a thud, the rough gravel embedding itself in my bare legs. I caught a glimpse of a heavily wooded area and a long, dirt road leading down the mountain, and I rolled over painfully onto my belly and saw a sturdy log cabin.
It appeared to be growing out of the mountain itself, three wooden walls with the fourth seeming to be the mountain itself. I would soon learn that there were many rooms carved out of the mountain walls, a whole mansion of horrors hidden from the world.

easyrider27
10-25-2007, 09:46 AM
I suppose I had an opportunity to escape then, were I not hog-tied and gagged. Whatever chance was there was lost when he jumped down, slammed the van door shut, then hoisted me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and carried me inside. I caught a brief glimpse of a rustic living area before he pulled aside a wall-hanging on the rock wall, unlocked a heavy steel door and strode through.
I got an impression of a utilitarian hallway carved out of the rock with flourescent lights hanging from the ceiling, there were doors set into the wall and at first the only sound was his shoes crunching on the floor and my grunts and groans as I bounced helplessly along on his shoulder. It wasn't long before I became aware of muffled female groans and sobs, and I wondered what the hell kind of place this was!
Finally, after many twists and turns through that seemingly endless maze of hallways, he unlocked a door and dropped me on a small mat inside a rough cell. The only other furnishing I could see was a bucket, presumably for elimination. Oh god, I'm in hell!

easyrider27
10-28-2007, 08:57 PM
My body smarted from the impact on the floor, my arms and legs ached from their long imprisonment and I found myself completely exhausted from the ordeal already. Whatever was going to happen next, I would have no strength to prevent it.
My captor seemed to know it as he roughly flipped me around, groping my breasts and privates before he abruptly yanked the tape off my mouth. I spit the ball out immediately and began to gasp and cough. As soon as i caught my breath I began to plead, "Please, let me go! I won't tell anyone! You want to fuck? We can do that, but please let me go!"

Midnite
10-31-2007, 11:11 PM
Shut up bitch, did I tell you that you could talk, don't even bother to answer that question because I know that I didn't give you permission to open that cock hole of a mouth, let me put this in terms that I am sure that your feminist little brain can understand, if you don't obey every order that I gave you, I will start cutting off parts of your body, your little finger will be first, and don't worry bitch, you are going to get fucked

easyrider27
11-01-2007, 07:14 PM
Sniffling pathetically, I try to scoot back away from my assailant. "Please...don't hurt me...." I whisper, my voice making hardly a sound in the hollow cell.

Midnite
11-02-2007, 02:49 PM
Stand up and strip bitch, and then come over here and kneel in front of me.

easyrider27
11-03-2007, 12:22 PM
I squirmed around on the floor, showing him I was still tied up. As I squirmed my shirt slid up, revealing some raw, red scrapes along my belly and rib cage from sliding all over the floor of the van. "please..." I whisper again.

Midnite
11-04-2007, 04:46 PM
I walk over to you and take as much of your right breast in hand as I possibly can, I squeeze your breast hard. "Are you really that stupid cunt, I told you not to talk until I give your permission, I an going to be nice to you and not cut off your finger, talk again without permission and you lose you finger, I hope you do it will make a nice doggy treat".

easyrider27
11-04-2007, 04:59 PM
Crying, I wait patiently for him to untie me, which he does with a few quick slices from a wicked looking hunting knife. Then I rise on trembling legs and shake my limbs, trying to work some feeling back into them.
I lift an arm and wipe my nose and face on my sleeve then slowly begin to pull my arm out of the top, one sleeve at a time. Once my arms are inside the shirt I pull it over my head, then set to work on my jeans with trembling fingers. Unfortunately, my fingers are so numb that it takes several minutes of fumbling before it becomes clear that I'm not able to to it myself. Openly sobbing now, I looked at my captor with tear-filled eyes.

Midnite
11-05-2007, 10:33 PM
"I guessed right, what kind of girl would go walking around at might without a bra,you are a slut, you can't even take you pants off by yourself, and you can't even follow basic commands, so that makes you a stupid, helpless slut." I watch as you react to my degrading comments like they are slaps to your face, no one has ever degraded or verbally abused you before, you have always been treated like a princess. I move over and quickly using my knife I slice your jeans into ribbons, I step back and say, "I hope for your sake that you have panties on, no cunt get those pants off!"

easyrider27
11-06-2007, 04:43 PM
With trembling fingers I slid the remains of my jeans off my hips and revealed my red satin panties. I had purchased them as a surprise for a former boyfriend, but the night I'd worn them we'd wound up breaking up. Hence I've always called them my "bad luck" panties. Boy...they were REAL bad luck tonight!
They were, however, extremely attractive bad luck panties. They had a narrow band of scarlet satin that covered my goodies then traveled up and around my hips in a silky V shape, then down in the back to disappear inside my ass crack. The rest of the fabric was brilliant red lace. Like I said, really pretty, but not practical or comfortable. Frankly, I'd only worn them because I need to do laundry.

As I stood there in front of my kidnapper, I clenched my fists at my sides, my knees wobbling in fear and exhaustion. My stomach and arms were covered with scrapes and bruises from the rough trip in the van, but my full breasts (c cups) stood firm and proud as always. I've always been rather vain about my breasts, I can admit it. They're just the right shape and size, and capped in dusky nipples that were rising in the cool air of the room.

I could feel my long, straight black hair brushing my lower back as I turned my eyes back to my captor. My full lips parted as though to whisper something, but I closed them again, fearing the repercussions of speaking out of turn.

Shivering from head to toe, and not just from the cold, I awaited with trepidition what would come next.

Midnite
11-07-2007, 04:56 PM
"Red panties, you really are a slut,anyway you will make an excellent slave, now let's see if you can follow orders. Go over and stand in the center of the room, when you get there take off your panties hold them in your right hand. Spread your legs as far apart as you can, place your hands behind your head and hold your arms out parrellel to the floor. When your have done this say,this stupid, helpless slut is ready for your inspection Sir".

easyrider27
11-07-2007, 09:26 PM
I gaped at him in astonishment. A slave? He couldn't be serious! I looked into his eyes beseechingly and when I saw that he was indeed dead serious I took a deep breath and backed into the center of the room.
I honestly don't think I've ever been so scared in my life as I was at that moment, even tied up in the back of the van was nothing compared to this! It took me a couple minutes to gather up my courage to take off those damn panties, and I could see him growing more impatient by the second. Remembering his threat about cutting off my fingers, I reluctantly looped my thumbs under the sides of my panties and removed my last shred of modesty.
Per his instructions, I then spread my feet apart as wide as I could, baring my neatly trimmed pussy for his inspection. Finally, with trembling arms, I clasped the underwear in my right hand and locked my fingers behind my head with my upper arms straight out from my body and parallel to the floor.

In this humiliating position I haltingly choked out the words: "This stupid, helpless....*cough*....slut...is ready....for your....inspection.........sir."

The 'sir' was sort of an afterthought, but I kept thinking that if I complied with what he wanted, maybe he'd let me go. Boy...I really WAS stupid!

Midnite
11-08-2007, 12:15 AM
Using both of my hands I started feeling you at your neck, I moved both my hands slowly down your body, when I got to your breasts I cupped both of them in my hands and firmly squeezed them.

I said "remember do not move." As I moved my hands over your breasts I said "not too bad, I am sure that they can provide me with a good tit fuck, of course I will have to warm them up first." Working my way up your breasts I finally got your nipples in between my fingers and started to roll them back and forth, your nipples were already hard because of the coolness of the room, but the stimulation of my fingers on your nipples caused them to grow harder. Working quickly but making sure that my hands covered the entire front of your body I worked my way down until my fingers came in contact with your trimmed pubic hair, "I like the way that you have trimmed your pubic hair short, unfortunately I prefer my beavers bald, so you will be required to shave and completely remove all of your pubic hair. Now it's time to find out how much of a slut you really are, remember to hold still" I placed my right hand behind your back to hold you in position and without hesitation or any warning to you I dropped my left hand down to your labia, I position my middle finger in between your labia and quickly found the opening to your vagina, "why doesn't it surprise me that you are starting to get moist," slowly but forcefully I inserted my middle finger into your vagina until it could go no deeper, I wiggled my finger around inside of you stretching your vagina open, I pulled my finger back until the tip of it rested just inside of your vagina, I pulled my ring finger up next to my middle finger, then I forced both fingers deep inside of you, as I wiggled my fingers inside of you I said "well it would have been too much to ask for you to be a virgin, at least your pussy is nice and tight." I moved my thumb in closer to my palm and used it to locate your clitoris which I started to rub my thumb which forced it to grow, "have you ever tasted your own pussy juices before?

easyrider27
11-10-2007, 02:03 AM
As his hands started to travel down my body I had to supress a shiver, but I held completely still. When his hands paused at my breasts I squeezed my eyes shut tight and tried to resist the sensations bombarding my brain. His skin was warm, almost hot, and there were calluses that abraded my flesh in a shamefully pleasant way. I couldn't help but sigh as his hands traveled further south, partly in relief and partly in regret.
His comment about my privates shocked and scared me, how long is he going to keep me here? While he explored my vagina (which is the next thing to virginal, I've only ever had one lover) I found myself worrying about my goldfish (which was so stupid - this guy is probably going to rape and murder me, who cares about a damn goldfish) but the thought evaporated when he started playing with my clit. I gasped as unwanted pleasure invaded my body and began unconsciously rocking my hips back and forth against his hand. His question took a moment to register on my suddenly distracted brain.
When it finally did, I was kind of offended, "Of course not!"

Midnite
11-10-2007, 05:34 PM
Hearing your response to my question about tasting your own pussy juices I said "I am glad to see that you juice up nicely, let me explain something to you while I am standing here playing with your cunt, unfortunately for you walking alone at night in such a deserted area is definitely the biggest mistake you have ever made in your life, you provided a perfect opportunity for me to kidnap you, and add you to my stable of slaves, over the next several days you will be trained, how you react to your training and to the orders that you receive will determine your fate, if you pass the test and do well with your training I will keep you with me and use you as a breeder, ifyou don't react well to your training and fail to satisfy me you will be placed up for auction, let me tell you, you really want to be kept here is a breeder. If you are auctioned off who knows what will happen to you, I know there are a couple of gentlemen who are looking for slaves to add to their dogs kennels, they specialize in training dogs to have sex with human females, so you will be used to train their dogs, I know of another gentleman who is looking for a slave to add to his stable of horses, just imagine what it would be like to be a sexual toy for a horse, and trained as a pony girl. I also know of a gentleman in Mexico who is looking to add a whore to his stable of girls, in addition to being forced to satisfy his customers you will be forced to perform a dog and pony show on a regular basis, I hope you understand now why it is in your best interest to strive to satisfy me so that you will be kept here." Judging by the response of your cunt I could tell that the alternatives that were presented to you scared you, each time I listen one of the options your pussy tightened around my fingers. "If I decide to keep you here as one of my breeders you will be trained to become the perfect pleasure slave, you will learn to use your mouth, cunt, and ass to provide pleasure to me and my customers. By the time you're training is done the most important thing in your life will be your desire to serve and provide pleasure." The entire time I was discussing your future with you I continued to stimulate your cunt and clit, as much as you tried to resist it my stimulation of your clit and cunt brought you closer and closer to a forced orgasm, you are learning your first lesson as a slave well, the will of your Master was much more powerful then your will., your submissive nature was showing itself. It didn't take long for me to dry you close to an orgasm, as much experience as I have had with training slaves I knew you when you had almost reached the point of no return. Unknown to you a small metal device rested in the palm of my hand and just before you came I pressed it up against your clit and triggered the device, a strong electric shock was delivered directly into your clit painfully denying you the pleasure of an orgasm, fortunately for you my hand on your back, and my other hand buried in your cunt kept you from dropping to your knees. "Do you understand now slut that I control you completely, right down to the feelings of pleasure and pain"? By the way you forgot to call me Master, so now you owe me.

easyrider27
11-10-2007, 08:46 PM
His words, followed by the sharp jolt of blinding pain to my most sensitive regions, sent fear echoing through my heart. Me? A slave?
"This can't be happening..." I murmur, trailing off as my legs turned to jelly and I started to sag to the floor. Despite the strong, warm hands supporting me at my back and crotch I collapsed to the floor in a limp heap, my fire engine red panties still clutched in my right hand.
Lying on my stomach I buried my face in my arms and tried to think of anyone who might miss me and raise an alarm. There really was no one, except my boyfriend, and he's kind of a flake anyways. I worked from home, have no living relatives to speak of and not much of a social life. Oh God, I'm so dumb.
With my face buried in the crook of my arm I begged once again, "please don't do this to me!"

Midnite
11-11-2007, 01:15 AM
I removed my hands from your back, and grabbed as much of your hair in my hand as I could, slowly but painfully I used your hair and my fingers in your cunt to pull you to your feet, I said "I thought I told you not to move", it wasn't a question but a statement, ". Let's try that again stupid, helpless slut." My two juice covered fingers started to manipulate your pussy again, and my thumb started playing with the hard nub of your clitoris. Looking directly into your eyes I said, "don't worry slave I know that nobody will miss you, especially your boyfriend, you see he has a new girlfriend, by now he has completely forgot about you because his new girlfriend will suck his cock like he always wanted you to do,did you actually think you could fuck him one time and keep him satisfied, when what he really wanted was to feel your lips wrapped around his cock, but of course you being the little princess that you are, you always refused him,you see little one I have researched and studied you for a long time and I know almost everything I need to know about you, and what I don't know you will soon tell me," then I said loudly "for the third time any time you address me you are to start your sentence with Master or Sir, you failed to do it again, remember I told you that it was in your best interest to adapt to your training well, while I am rubbing your clit and playing with your pussy with my finger's think about how it will feel to have your tight pussy stretched opened and filled by a long horse cock." Much to your surprise the pain of having your hair brutally pulled by me was adding to your stimulation, quickly you found yourself rapidly approaching an orgasm. "Don't thank little bitch I'm going to allow you to come, your clit it is going to receive the same painful electric shock as it did last time, you had better damn well make sure that you stay on your feet this time, or we will do it again, knowing what was to come you strained to avoid having an orgasm, but under the expert manipulation of my fingers it didn't take long for me to bring you to the edge again, and just like last time just before you came I pushed my palm against your clit and triggered a strong electric shock.

easyrider27
11-11-2007, 06:08 PM
My whole body jerked, but I managed to keep my feet somehow. I was openly sobbing now, great heaving sobs that made my whole body shudder. I hated the way he talked to me, like I was some snobby, spoiled princess that deserved this! True I'd never given my boyfriend head, but he'd never asked me to, either. At least, not directly, anyways.
Yet, there was some part of me that did like how he was treating me, and that confused me even more.
"S-s-sir...****ease don't hurt me anymore..****ease..." I whispered. I couldn't bring myself to call him 'Master', it seemed too much like turning my entire being over to him.

Midnite
11-11-2007, 10:53 PM
As you managed to stay on your feet this time I said "good for you, you managed to stay standing up that's a point in your favor." My fingers continued to work on your cunt and clit, I wanted to make sure that my hand was well covered with your juices, you are afraid that I was going to force you close to an orgasm and then painfully deny it again but I had other plans in mind. With my fingers still in your cunt and my thumb still on your clit I said "when I ask you had you ever tasted your own pussy juices and you are so offended by the question that I could tell it by the tone in your reply of ", "Of course not!" "I am sure that you were surprised by my response of good, now I am going to tell you why I was so pleased by your reply, here at the training center a large part of your training will involve firsts, or as I like to call it loss of virginity, of course since you allowed yourself to be fucked before like the stupid, helpless slut you are, I will not unfortunately be allowed to take your hymen with my cock, so now it is time for your first, the first loss of virginity for you will be tasting your own pussy juices, in a minute I am going to remove my hand from your cunt, my hand is completely soaked with your pussy juices, and it's your fault so I think it is your responsibility to clean my hand off, you are going to open your mouth, starting with the two fingers that were buried in your pussy I am going to insert them into your mouth, you are going to suck and lick my fingers until I am satisfied they are clean, next your going to use your mouth to completely clean my other three fingers off, it feels like I have a puddle of your pussy juice in my hand, you are going to use your tongue to lap up all of the pussy juice, just like a puppy getting a snack. As soon as you have finished with my hand we will proceed to the next part of your inspection, and while I am quite sure it will involve another first for you. Let me explain something else you so I can get this idea out of your mind before you even think it. If I even feel your teeth on my fingers, I will knock you out, immediately you would be placed in a special dentist chair, when you wake up I will pull each and every tooth in your mouth, and then we will repeat this entire process again, you are begging me not to hurt you anymore, you will be hurt a lot while you are at my mercy, but the most bang that you will receive is because you fail to follow orders. Get it through your head right now you're going to be forced to do a lot of things that you would have never thought of doing in your normal life, so it is best for you to understand that I control you always, you have two choices resist, and feel the pain, submit and feel the pain and pleasure." I removed my hand from your cunt and held it in front of your mouth waiting for your next move.

easyrider27
11-11-2007, 11:44 PM
His words made sense, and I was always taught that if you are held captive you should do what your captor wants to keep yourself alive until you can escape. Okay, well I could do that. Just go with the flow, no matter what he wants me to do, sooner or later there will HAVE to be a chance to escape...I hoped, anyways.

So I opened my mouth and let him stick his fingers in, I sucked them quickly, trying not to taste the fluid that coated them. When he deemed them clean enough to remove, I started licking the rest of his hand clean, again trying not to notice the salty taste that coated my tongue with every lick. I did it as quickly and efficiently as possible, until he finally deemed his hand clean of my pussy juice. I sighed in relief when he took his hand away and I tried to work up some saliva to try and rinse the taste out of my mouth. "Please can I...Sir, I mean, please can I have some water? I haven't had a drink in hours..." I whispered the words again, trying not to meet his eyes as I did so. My mouth was so dry, even after sucking my own fluids off his hand, I was almost desperate for some water.

Midnite
11-12-2007, 12:06 AM
Looking at me you noticed as I smiled just before I replied, "no you can't have any water now, as a matter of fact it will be several days before you are allowed to drink anything except for the one of the fluid I am preparing for you specially, as a matter of fact I am working on it even as we speak, maintain position one "I said, as I stepped across the room you watched as I picked up a cold bottle of beer and drank it, I smiled at you again knowing that the significance of the remark that I am just made to you and my drinking the beer was completely lost on you. I moved back over next to you and said "now it is time for me to finish my inspection of you, bend over at the waist until your head is as low as it will go, then reach back with your hands and spread your ass cheeks apart."

easyrider27
11-12-2007, 01:17 AM
a large part of me rebelled at those instructions - this jerk wouldn't even give me a glass of water! But I remembered my resolution to go with the flow until opportunity presents itself and I did as I was told, baring my virgin asshole to his inspection.

Midnite
11-12-2007, 11:33 PM
Bent over your ass cheeks pulled wide open allowed me to something that you had never allowed anybody else to see before, the tight pucker of your anal sphincter, as you stood there revealing one of the most intimate parts of your body to my probing eyes you swore you could actually feel the gaze of my eyes on your ass hole, I stepped closer to you and slid my hand between your legs and started probing your pussy again, as my fingers it stroked in and out of your cunt I said "since you followed orders and assumed the position for my inspection of your ass hole I will use lubricant on my fingers, of course the lubricant I intend to use it is your cunt juices, so you had better juice nicely, remember stupid, helpless slut don't move" as my hand continued to play with your cunt I said "you know if we were lovers I would slowly and gently slide my finger through your anal sphincter and I would give you time to adjust as I pushed my finger in", I can feel your cunt twitch when I mentioned lovers, slowly and gently, and adjust, I can tell that you hoped by following my orders without hesitation I wouldn't be so rough on you, and again my initial assessment of you having a submissive nature was indeed proving to be correct because here you were bent over revealing your ass hole to me, and your pussy was twitching "don't worry little one I am not going to play with your clit this time and bring you to the edge of an orgasm before painfully denying it again, yes my dear you we were lovers the first time you sucked my cock I would let you set the pace and allow you to decide how deep into your mouth my cock would go, and I will allow you the decision on whether or not to swallow my cum, when I finally decided to make love to you I would gently place the head of my cock in between your labia and work its slowly into your vagina allowing you time to adjust to its size, I would kiss you and play with your tits as I stroked my cock in and out of your pussy stimulating you as much as I possibly could, paying more attention to giving you an orgasm that I would to satisfying myself. When I finally decided to use your ass I went heavily lubricate my cock before gently sliding it through your anal sphincter and slowly deep inside of you, making sure that you felt no pain at all, I would reach around and play with your clitoris causing you to orgasm several times before I finally release my cum deep into your anal passage". The entire time I was talking to you I continued to stroke my fingers in and out of your cunt, apparently hearing me talk to you this way was very sexually stimulating for you, as my fingers and hand were literally flooded by the juices flowing from your pussy. "Remember dear to relax your ass hole as much as possible, again the decision as to how painful this will be is up to you, if you relax it won't be as bad as it would if you fight it." With the arm that I was not using on your cunt, I wrapped it around your waist and held to tightly. I pulled my fingers out of your cunt and placed the well lubricated tip of my little finger against your anal sphincter I slowly pushed a little of my finger through your anal sphincter, it was a tight fit but I could feel you relax as I wiggled my finger around I said "unfortunately for you, we are not lovers, you are not someone that I particularly care about, actually you are no more to me than a piece of property." Rapidly and forcefully I pushed the entire length of my middle finger through your anal sphincter and up into your anal passage, quickly before you had a chance to drop to your knees I said "remained standing cunt, if you drop to your knees we will start all over again with my inspection of your cunt."

easyrider27
11-13-2007, 05:31 PM
His words were exciting to me, and for a moment i thought that he might ease up on me if I cooperated. The gentle way he eased his little finger in and out of my virgin asshole seemed to confirm that.
But then he called me a piece of property and jammed a much larger finger right up my ass. I gasped in pain and my whole body stiffened as my knees turned to jelly, but I managed to keep from collapsing yet again. More tears gathered in the corners of my eyes and I began to cry again, "please Sir, please stop hurting me...."
I released my ass cheeks and braced my hands on my knees as my stomach began to rebel painfully from his continued assault on my tender ass. I gagged and nearly vomited, but managed to stop just in time. His rough handling of the sensitive area made my stomach twist and cramp painfully.
"Please..****ease..." I whispered, tears dripping off my face onto the ground.

Midnite
11-13-2007, 05:58 PM
I chuckled and replied, "you're going to have to learn to speak a little louder stupid, helpless slut, I didn't hear the first comment you made, and all I heard from you the second time was please, please, please what? Oh I know what you want, and I will be glad to give you your request." The entire time I was talking to you I was rotating my finger around and around inside of your ass, loosing it up, I slowly withdrew my finger wiggling it around and around inside of you, I could hear your sigh of relief as my finger withdrew from you, I pulled my finger back until just the tip of it remained keeping your anal sphincter open, I smiled because I knew what I was about to do next would be a very big shock for you. I pulled my ring finger in close to my middle finger, I tightened my grip around your waist and quickly forced both fingers as far up inside of your anal passage as I could. "Remember stay on your feet, you should be happy, because you said please, and I gave you your request"

easyrider27
11-14-2007, 10:57 AM
My sobs increased as the pain intensified in my ass, it felt as though it were on fire! "Sir please stop hurting me" I wailed, saying it so quickly it almost came out as one word. "I'll do what you want Sir, Sir I already said I would, please Sir! Please stop!"

I was almost screaming in pain by the last stop, and kept tossing in random "Sirs". My fingers were digging into my knees, my back was arched and head tossed back in agony. Of course, this was only the merest taste of the pain I would eventually face, but I didn't know that at the time, I only knew it was the worst pain i'd ever had in my life. I kept trying to squirm out of his iron grip, but it was useless. My arms and legs were still weak and tired from being bound for so long and he was physically much stronger than me anyways.

Finally, wracked with pain and exhaustion and frustration, I cried out the one word I didn't want to, "Master please!"

Midnite
11-14-2007, 06:29 PM
I smiled as I heard the word Master come from your mouth, I knew then that I had partially broken your will, but I also knew that there was still a long way to go before I had completely broken you, now I decided it was time for a little reward, I bent farther over you, I removed my arm from around your waist and moved it up to your breast, I started to gently stroke your breast and play with your nipple, it didn't take long before I could feel you stop resisting my and a sigh of pleasure came from your mouth, when you relaxed I started to gently wiggle my fingers around inside of your ass, your ass began to adjust to my fingers, and much to your surprise the feeling became pleasurable. "Listen closely little one", I said, "remember I told you earlier that the most important thing in your life will be your desire to serve and provide pleasure to me, well unfortunately for you a large part of my pleasure is your pain, if you think it is painful for me to have two of my fingers buried in your ass, just imagine how painful it will be for my cock to be buried balls deep in your ass hole, and I can guarantee you that my cock is a lot thicker and longer than the two fingers I had inside of you now. Your desires and wishes mean nothing to me, you are mine to do whatever I want to with." To prove my point I spread my two fingers apart forcing your ass hole to painfully stretch open, I grabbed your nipple between my two fingers and squeezed the sensitive little nub hard.

easyrider27
11-21-2007, 10:19 PM
I squealed in pain again and this time I yanked myself away from him and fell to the floor on my stomach. I quickly curled up in a ball and covered my face with my hands, sobbing pitifully. I had reached the end of my rope, I could take no more without completely losing my mind. All was quiet for a moment as I wept and tried to cover my most tender parts with my hands, then I heard his shoe scuff the floor beside my face.

Midnite
11-22-2007, 01:48 AM
Using my foot I gently nudged your face until you were looking directly into my eyes, I had a very disappointed look on my face "you know I'm not real sure that you have the stamina or constitution to be trained as one of my breeding slaves, I really wonder if you are going to be worth the effort. I have an acquaintance someplace in the Middle East that just loves American women; maybe I should just go ahead and sell you to him. Of course the last slave that I sold to him only lasted a couple of months. Tell you what I will let you make the decision, if you want to go to the Middle East, just continue to lay on the floor rolled up in a little ball, I think you would look quite beautiful as a pony girl, just imagine being connected in a harness with a team of pony girls, I am sure that the whip would encourage you to do your best effort to pull his carriage. If you want to stay here you have exactly 1 minute to assume position 2, position 2 consist of the kneeling on the floor with your legs spread wide apart, play your hands underneath your hair, and pull it away from your neck, bend your head slightly forward, if you assume position 2 within a minute, I have a present for you, I know from my surveillance of you that you enjoy jewelry. The choice is up to you, your minute starts now"

easyrider27
11-22-2007, 07:22 PM
I looked up into his eyes to see if he was really serious. He was. So I rolled painfully onto my hands and knees, every joint still throbbing from being tied up in the back of the van. Taking a deep breath I pushed off the floor and sat upright on my knees. It took enormous will to straighten my back and spread my thighs, but somehow I forced myself to do it. Finally, I tipped my chin towards the floor and slid my hands beneath my hair, flipping the silky mass around in a gesture that used to give me pleasure but now filled me with terrible shame. All in all, it took about 45 seconds for me to get into the desired position, but I did it to the best of my ability for already some part of me inside quailed at the thought of displeasing this man.

Midnite
11-22-2007, 10:00 PM
I said "You barely made it in time stay in that position" You heard me move over to the side of the room and opened a closet; you heard noises like I was rattling around inside of the closet looking for something finally I exclaimed "yes I think this one is the perfect one, it should highlight the color in her eyes and will make a good contrast to her dark hair", since your head was bent forward and looking down at the ground you couldn't see what I was doing. You heard my footsteps as I walked back across the room towards you, it seemed to take forever for me to get there. The first sensation that you felt that I was near to you was kind of hard for you to explain, it was like you could feel my presence next to you, then my shoes moved into view of your eyes, I just stood there for a while, the longer I waited the more nervous you got. I leaned over you and said "remember don't move, now I want you to close your eyes tightly and don't open them until I tell you to" I waited until your eyes are closed, I leaned over you with one hand I grabbed your hands that you were holding your hair with and pulled them away so that I had free access to the back of your neck, you felt a piece of cold metal being wrapped around your neck, then you heard a latch close as the piece of metal close completely around your neck. I fidgeted with the front of the metal for a few seconds and then said "damn I finally got it locked." I released your hands and walked away from you, you heard a door open, and then my footsteps as I came back close to you again. "Listen carefully slave, I had just placed a training collar around your neck, you will not wear this collar permanently, it is locked in place by a small strong lock, and only I have access to the key. I want you to stand up keeping your hands behind your neck, then open your eyes, and turn until you can see yourself in the mirror, take a good look at the collar, I want your opinion then, did I choose a good color for you, and doesn't indeed make a great contrast to your dark hair, and doesn't it highlight your eyes, also I expect you to thank me for the jewelry that I have just given you, if you knew how much that collar costs you would be surprised, it's probably the most expensive piece of jewelry that you have ever worn in your life. I know it's going to be difficult for you to stand with your hands behind your head, and your eyes closed so I will help you." I released your hands and placed my hands under your arms, I said "stand up stupid, helpless slut" as I effortlessly pulled you to your feet.

easyrider27
11-23-2007, 12:16 AM
I shivered as I felt the cool metal around my neck, but otherwise kept still until he asked me to stand up. He hooked his hands under my elbows and hauled me to my feet, I stumbled a little, but managed to stay up and catch my balance.
Slowly I opened my eyes and and studied my reflection in the mirror.
Around my neck was a simple silver collar, it was unadorned, but did indeed complement my complexion and dark hair nicely - silver always did. I have to admit, not only did the collar give me a little sexual charge that I didn't admit to myself at the time, it was also a relief. I was terrified he was going to pierce me someplace tender and private. Not that I had any secrets from him now, the man had even explored my ass, a region no man - not even my doctor - had visited before him.
I forced a weak smile and murmured, "It's lovely, thank you sir."

Midnite
11-23-2007, 01:38 AM
While you were standing there with your hair raised up looking at your collar in the mirror I moved up behind you and attached something to the back of the collar, since it was behind you, you could not see what it was, it was pretty heavy but one of the metal anchor points of the device that I attach to your collar kept it from putting any pressure on your neck. I chuckled underneath my breath, I said "once you realize what that collar is for you will probably curse me, sometime later in your training I will be giving you some more jewelry, at least one ring, maybe more, I just have to decide where I want to place them, you see the problem with nipple rings is that it will impede the use of your breast to provide milk, not only for your calf, but for the other calves around the compound." I stepped close to you and moved my hand in between your legs, I started to slowly and gently stroke your clit, as your sensitive little nub grew hard I smiled and said "since I only have one ring and I really don't want to pierce your nipples, I will leave it up to you to figure out where I plan on placing the ring." Before you could say anything I stepped away from you and said "you see that door over there? it's the door to freedom, all you have to do is walk out that door and you are free, I won't make any effort to stop you, and I really wish that you would leave, if you go through the door there are clothes lying on the ground that you can put on, also as soon as you make it through the door I will remove your collar, there is a limousine waiting outside that will take you anywhere you want to go, don't even think about it, you really don't want to be a slave, and to be used for breeding stock to provide me with future slaves, just imagine all of your children will exist for one thing and one thing only, and that is to serve a Master, another thing to think about is you really haven't done a whole lot to please me, so there is a very good chance that soon I will sell you to someone else, and your future will be a whole lot worse then it would be if you remain here. I am not saying that your life here will be easy, you will suffer many punishments for your interactions, and many painful tortures just for my pleasure, just so you are aware of it, if you stay before the night is over and you are allowed to go to sleep, I am going to whip the front and back of your body thoroughly, paying particularly close attention to your breasts and clit, I intend to rape your mouth, cunt, and ass hole before the clock strikes midnight, by the time I am done with you, you will not have a virgin hole left on your body. And that is just some of the milder things that will happen if you stay, also I'm sure that you are quite hungry by now, if you stay it will be several days before you are given any solid food to eat, don't worry you will be well hydrated, although I'm pretty sure you will not like what I give you to drink, so I highly recommend that you use this chance to escape from here, because if you don't you will never ever be free again so just go ahead and leave, don't say a word just walk out the door". I smiled as you put your hands down to your side, without any hesitation you started to walk towards the door, I waited a couple of seconds and then started to follow you.I look down at your hand, you are still tightly clutching you're red panties, I quickly say "before you go through the door and me your panties."

easyrider27
11-23-2007, 02:09 PM
I held out my hand with the panties and gave them to him, almost without thinking about it. Then I reached for the door and pulled it open, it was heavy and I really had to lean my weight into it. The door opened with a creak and I took a single step through.

Midnite
11-24-2007, 01:38 AM
I watched as you walked through the door with a big smile on my face, knowing that as you pass the door you are about to receive, no pun intended, the biggest shock of your life, as you opened the door and took a single step through it the collar around your neck started to deliver strong electric shocks to you, and since the brace in back was pressed up against your spinal column the shocks were immediately transferred through your neck and into your spinal column overloading it, making it so that you could not walk or remain standing on your feet, unfortunately for you when you fell you landed in the doorway causing the collar to continuously trigger, also every time the collar cycled the next shock you received was stronger than the one before it, all you could do is lay on the floor and spasm with each electric shock at your neck received, but you can see my face and the big smile that is on it, I let the electric shocks continue for two minutes, finally I reached into my pocket and turned your collar off with a remote control that I carried in my pocket. I waited a couple of minutes giving you a chance to recover and then, placing the a lot of influence on the word stupid I said, "stupid, helpless slut did you really think I would allow you to leave, the collar that I placed a locked around your neck is a training collar, it is one of the most effective tools I have for training slaves, as you can see it makes escape impossible, all of the doors in this building leading to the outside are wired with sensors, anytime a slave walks through one of the exit doors the sensors trigger for a training collar, making it virtually impossible for a slave to walk through one of the exit doors, as you will find out shortly the collar has other uses as well, also by trying to escape you have added to your punishment." I reached down and grabbed you by the foot and drug you back to the center of the room, the door automatically shut and locked itself. "Taking a few seconds to recover, and then assume position one, I hope you are stupid mind can remember what position one consists of, you would hate for me to have to remind you of what position one is while the training collar emphasized my words. Don't take too long because we still have a lot of preparations to make before I whip you, and I am really starting to get horny, I I I can hardly wait to fuck your mouth, an empty my balls into it."

easyrider27
11-24-2007, 03:14 PM
I lay there sniffling, my body still occasionally twitching as my muscles spasmed from residual electricity coursing through my frame. It took a couple of minutes, but I found myself of the mind to just get it done and over with. The sooner he raped me, the sooner he'd leave me alone. So I shakily got to my knees, then stood up and assumed position 1 once again, holding as still as possible. My arms still twitched occasionally, but I did my very best.

It was a cruel trick he played, and I found myself wondering if he considered himself a kind master, how much crueler could those other slave owners across the sea be? If I had no choice to remain a slave, and it seemed for the time-being I would be, better to please this man than to fine myself forced to serve a master across the sea. At least here I still had a hope of escape.

Midnite
11-24-2007, 08:12 PM
I walked around instead of front of her, I stared intensely added her face, her expression revealed several interesting thoughts that she was having to me, and a number of unanswered questions that she had, not wanting to confuse her to much I decided to answer a few of them.

In a gentle but loud voice I said "I know that you thought that was cruel, and in a way it was, think about it for a minute, if I had said to you never walk through that door, would you have listened? Of coarse not, you are an independent female, and just because a man told you not to do something, you would of course do it."

"If I had allowed to walk through that door without me being here, you would still be laying in the doorway getting shocked, who knows how long it would be before somebody discovered you, quite a while because I am the only one that uses that door,the shocks are not strong enough to kill you, there is very little wattage, but a lot of voltage, so it wouldn't kill you, but she would definitely go into severe sensory overload, and twitch for quite a while, who knows that might be fun for me to stick my cock up your ass and let you twitch."

" Also I want you to learn that when I tell you something, or give you a command, it is not necessarily for my pleasure, sometimes it is for your protection, I know that I have told you that you are nothing more than a piece of property to me, and that's true but you are a very important piece of property and I don't want you ruined."

" As long as you belong to me, I will be the only male who will use you for sexual gratification, your breeding will be done using artificial insemination, and that will be the only time that you will have somebody else's semen injected into your vagina, you don't really expect that I would allow my offspring to become slaves do you? Don't bother to answer that."

" I know that my training methods are harsh and painful, but I do it this way for a reason, I want you to learn the lesson that I am teaching you, without having to repeat it over and over again, that way I won't waste my time trying to teach you the same thing over and over again, and the amount of pain that you receive in the long run will be a lot less.the"

" When I am done talking to you we are going to walk through a door and go down some stairs, the will take us to the training complex, but first we will go into the preparation room, where you will be thoroughly cleaned inside and out, also you will be introduced to your mentor, it will be her responsibility to help with your training, she is the only other person in the training center that is allowed to punish you, any mistakes you make will result in you being punished, her being punished for your mistakes, and her punishing you for your mistake. I'm going to tell you one more thing and then we are going to go through the door and down the stairs, you will go first and I will follow you. The last thing I am going to tell you right now is, you have had your one chance to escape, I know it wasn't much of a chance but that's all you get, depending on your behavior and whether or not I decide to keep you, another attempt to escape will result in you being hamstringed, in other words the hamstrings in your legs will be severed, that means you will never walk again, now walk to the door that I am pointing to, wait for me to unlock it, then open the door and walk down the stairs."

easyrider27
11-24-2007, 10:40 PM
I remained silent through his little speech, taking in his words but feelign nothing. The truth is, I was thoroughly exhausted at that point and really had no fight left in me. When he gave me the order to walk to the door, I did so, keeping my hands on the back of my head like a criminal and waited for him to unlock.
There was a moment of trepidation as I passed through the portal on his command, but I received no shock. Grateful for small favors at this point, I let him guide me down the maze of halls with his hand on my back. As we walked I memorized each step I took, counting the number of hallways that branched off the one we were on, the number of turns and so on. I had to find a way to learn the complex inside and out if I were ever to find a way to escape. The entire time I kept my face carefully blank so as not to reveal my thoughts, not that he could see my face, but I didn't want to let on my plans.
He said he would hamstring me if I escaped, I wasn't sure if it was true or not, but when I felt confident I could find my way out, I was willing to call his bluff. I'm valuable property now, right?

Midnite
11-24-2007, 11:27 PM
After descending one floor down I said "this is the processing area for new breeders, keep walking straight ahead." we passed through another doorway in front of us and entered the most luxurious bathroom that you had ever seen in your life, off to your left was a huge deep bathtub, directly across from the bathtub was a shower with several shower nozzles in it, also on the right wall was a large sink, arraigned next to the sink where many jars of different kinds of makeup, several brushes laid there as well, you slowly looked around the room, I said "if you are looking for the toilet little on its here but you might not recognize it, it's against the back wall," all you could see was a metal bar about waist high, two nozzles connected to hoses, and a large drain in the floor, when we reached the center of the room I reached out and gently grabbed your collar and pulled you to a stop, holding on to your collar I reached over and grabbed a telephone on the wall I picked it up and said into the telephone "send 199 in here, I have her trainee here, 10 minutes from now send 64 in here with a beverage and snack tray for me."

It only took a couple minutes for 199 to get to the bathroom; I said "199 go introduce yourself to stupid, helpless slut." 199 quickly walked around in front of you, as she walked past you, you noticed that she had one of the tightest asses that you had ever seen in your life. 199 turned around so that she was facing you when she turned around you could see that she had a large ball gag in her mouth, you got your first good look at her, 199 was a tall statuesque female, her red hair was collar length long, her breasts were the perfect size for her body, she had a long slender abdomen that flared out to perfect hips, long legs, and very petite feet, are around her long slender almost swanlike neck was a metal emerald color collar. 199 stood in front of you looking you over carefully, you can see the lust in her eyes. I said "199 I want to hurry up and get this cunt prepared, looking at her gorgeous body has made me incredibly horny, and I can hardly wait to feel her lips as they wrap around my cock, so go ahead with the first step, make sure you get her insides clean," that I said, "I had 199 gag herself because she has a tendency to be very talkative, as a matter of fact as you will soon find out she will talk your ear off, so I will give commands so that 199 can work on preparing you, but I'm tired of standing up so I'm going to sit down and watch, the first procedure is the cleaning rack," 199 reached around you and placed a hand on your back, she pushed you forward to the metal bar in front of you, as you stepped into to position you triggered a spring-loaded catch that caused two metal restraints to close around your ankles restraining your feet spread wide apart. I waited a couple of seconds and said "bend over"

easyrider27
11-26-2007, 01:10 PM
I was shocked by the restraints popping up, they kind of hurt a little when they snapped in place, but it wasn't too bad. At his commend to bend forward I did so, grabbing the bar in front of me and holding on tight.

Midnite
11-26-2007, 02:48 PM
I said "whatever you do under any circumstances let go of the bar that you are holding on to unless you are commanded to do otherwise, 199 is going to clean you out internally, it might seem uncomfortable now but you will be grateful that you were douched, and given enemas, and yes I did say enemas, because you will receive at least three, to clean your anal passage, the reason for that is, all slaves are required to use her mouth to clean my cock off after I empty my balls into their cunt's, or ass holes. Now reach back with your hands and spread your ass cheeks open."

easyrider27
11-27-2007, 06:52 PM
I released the bar and spread my ass cheeks, gasping in shock when a tube slide down from an apparatus in the ceiling and 199 silently slid it into my ass. It wasn't painful or even unpleasant, her fingers were quick and gentle as she inserted the tube into my ass. The water was warm as it poured into my bowels and actually felt kind of nice...until I started cramping up. As soon as I reached the point where I felt like I would explode, the tube sucked the water back out, and then the process was repeated again. And a third time after that. It only took about 15 minutes total, but by the time the enemas were done I was gripping the bar with a white-knuckle grip and whimpering painfully. All the while my new "master" was watching and munching on his snacks with a small smile on his face and 199 gently rubbed my back and buttocks. I've endured worse things before and since, but it was definitely an unpleasant experience.

Midnite
11-27-2007, 07:26 PM
What you might poor unfortunate slave, didn't know because the view was being blocked by my body was that on my right side knelt 64, she actually was my serving tray for my snacks, and drinks, she also was my ashtray, a board was mounted across her back straps ran around the board at strategic points to secure it in place, 64 had a long tube positioned in the center of the gag that she held in her mouth, the tube widened out at the end so that I would have someplace to flick my ashes, and deposit the butts of my cigars fortunately for 64 the gag did not restrict the movement of her teeth so that she could chew the cigar butts up into pieces that she could easily swallow, the heat or cold of the plates that held my snacks, as well as the cold of the drink that I was drinking was transferred through holes in the board directly onto 64 skin, stupid, helpless slut was going to be in for a big surprise when she got her first look at 64. I knew that it was going to be a long afternoon so I had plenty of snacks, cigars, and drinks available to me stored in a compartment under 64 that kept restrained in a kneeling position, although she didn't need it, you see she had tried to escape a second time, and had been hamstringed, she couldn't walk anymore, all she could do was crawl. I had brought 64 end so that my new slave could see that even though a slave couldn't walk she was still useful, as you could just barely see the swell of 64 pregnant abdomen. since you were bent over the bar, and your head was a lot lower than your ass, and because the water was pumped into you under slight pressure your intestines had never been so clean. I said to 199 okay I think her ass is clean, give her the oil treatment, when the oil is done pumping into her, maker retain it, at the same time douche her cunt with some cold water."

easyrider27
11-29-2007, 09:06 PM
The warm oil was not at all unpleasant...until I had to hold it in while ice cold water was sprayed into my pussy. I gritted my teeth and did the best I could - a couple of trickles of oil escaped, but I felt proud of my success nonetheless. When it was all over, I was released from the shackles and brought to kneel in front of my new master. I got a good look at the slave girl kneeling beside him and a wave of mingled horror and sympathy washed over me at the sight at that poor girl. She was clearly pregnant, and yet she had to sit there and eat cigarette butts and ash.
There were large, deep scars along the backs of her thighs, it was apparant that she had been hamstrung, just as I had been warned I would be if I tried to escape. Well, I knew the risks, right? When the opportunity presented itself, I would take it, though. It would be better than spending the rest of my pathetic life down here in this hole in the ground, no sun, no kindness, just rape and slavery.
I took a deep breath and schooled my features to be carefully blank once again and awaited my next orders.

Midnite
12-01-2007, 07:34 PM
I said "199 bring a pillow over here, so that stupid, helpless, slut can lay down on it and be comfortable while she shaves her pussy for me, make sure she's nice, and close so she can put on a good show for me." I looked you directly in the eye, and said "you will be required to shave your self twice a day, at least depending on how your pubic hair grows; it's your responsibility to make sure that your cunt is always smooth also I want you to completely remove the hair around your ass hole, I will inspect it after you are done and if there any hair's left I will yank them out with a pair of needle nose pliers, when 199 gets back with the pillow she will give you a razor, and shaving cream, I know that you would like to use the razor to slit my throat, but unfortunately for you it's a safety razor and shaving cream is a special formula, it will help to keep you from developing razor burn around your vagina, it's more for your convenience than mine, because even if your pussy has razor burn, I'm going to use it." 199 returned with a large cushion, and laid it directly in front of me so that I would have an unimpeded view of you while you shaved your self. Once the cushion was in place I said "climb up on the cushion, and get busy shaving yourself, the longer you take, the more you lose from your rest." You watched intently as I flicked a long ash off of my cigarette into the tube leading to 64’a mouth

easyrider27
12-02-2007, 02:04 AM
(*note* limit - I can't ingest any foreign substance that isn't food or cum)

I looked at him for a minute while holding the razor in one hand and the shaving cream in the other and I seriously thought about snapping that safety razor in half, but those blades are so thin it would be like giving him a paper cut. Not terribly effective. So I grabbed a clean washrag draped over a sink and soaked in warm water, then laid on my back on the ground with the pillow beneath my butt. This raised my hips above my ribs, making it easier to see and therefore shave my most private parts.
I had some qualms about spreading my legs and showing him my pussy, but I figured he'd already seen it all and I really had nothing to lose at this point anyways, so I spread my legs as wide as I could and used the warm washcloth to soften the skin around my neatly trimmed bush.
Next I smoothed the thick shaving cream on my pussy and began shaving away the hair, using the washcloth to wipe off the blade and keep it clean. It didn't take long - my pubic hair has always been relatively sparse.
I then dutifully smeared some shaving cream around my asshole and carefully ran the razor across the delicate skin. By the time I was done, I was as bald as a newborn baby down there, and I have to say, I rather liked the feeling. At least there was an upside to all of this, however miniscule it may be.

When I was finished, I rinsed the razor and the wash cloth off in the sink, used the washcloth to wipe any remaining shaving cream and loose hairs from my privates, then stood in front of him with my legs spread for inspection. All without being asked, of course. I figured if I was compliant, he might relax his security enough for me to slip through. If I was lucky.

Midnite
12-02-2007, 02:33 AM
I carefully inspected your completely naked pussy, I reached down with my hand across it enjoying the smooth the feeling of your naked vagina, then I expected your ass hole, I said "not too bad, but you missed a few, spread your ass cheeks open, because I'm going to pull them out. After that 199 will draw you a hot bath, you can set in the tub and relax for a while, while we have a conversation."

easyrider27
12-02-2007, 03:28 PM
I sighed and did as I was told, spreading my ass cheeks wide for him while he idly yanked out the four (I counted) stray hairs I missed. It was unpleasant, to say the least, but I survived and shortly found myself floating in a deep bathtub full of hot water and suds. It was so soothing I would have fallen asleep if not for poor 64 staring at me with tortured eyes and my new master talking to me. 199 stood in a corner with her hands clasped behind her back and I found myself looking at her occasionally. She seemed to be happy enough, well fed and cared for. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to stay...

Midnite
12-03-2007, 07:51 PM
I sat quietly in my chair watching you slide down into the bath, I could see by the look in your eyes, how much you were enjoying it I waited a couple of minutes giving you a chance to relax, actually I had another more sinister reason for waiting, the water that you were soaking in, the water that was used to douche you, and the oil that was used to on your ass hole all had drugs mixed in with them, and it was going to take awhile before you fully absorbed them, and they begin to take effect.

easyrider27
12-03-2007, 09:37 PM
The longer I sat, the more drowsy I became, until I felt like I was about to fall asleep. I fought it, unable to understand why I was suddenly so tired. Later I would realize I had been drugged, but at that moment I was more relaxed than I had ever been in my life. I went limp in the tub and vaguely remember sliding down into the water where I probably would have drowned had my new Master not scooped me out like I weighed nothing.
I wrapped my arms around his neck, unable and unwilling to fight him as he carried me out of the bathroom. Eventually, my head lolled back and my arms went limp but my mind snapped into sudden awareness, the drowsy comfort I enjoyed in the bathtub vanished like mist in the wind. I was fully awake, but I couldn't move a muscle. It took a few minutes of me futilely trying to wiggle my feet that I realized I was paralyzed. I could not so much as wiggle my toes.
I panicked, futilely trying to kick, squirm, roll, anything! However, the only outward sign of my panic was my eyes rolling around in my head and my increased respiration.
I was laid on a steel table on my back, the metal icy cold to my skin, and I heard a voice next to my face say, "Calm down slut, now you really are helpless aren't you!"
He laughed and I managed to force a moan of protest past my numb lips, while in my head I was calling him all sorts of vile names.

Midnite
12-04-2007, 12:00 AM
"I know it's hard but try and calm down little one, that's just your reaction to the drugs that I had given to you, the main purpose of the drugs is to cause sensitivity of your nerves to increase, that way you will obtain more pleasure while I am using you, the negative part is you will also feel more pain when I punish you, you will feel things like you have never felt them before in your life, I waited for you to calm down, knowing that you were paralyzed I positioned two metal rods between your lips and teeth, I pushed the metal rods into your mouth and used them to pry your mouth open, I said "199, grab her tongue and pull it out as far as you can" 199 pulled your tongue out, I coated both sides of it with a thick gel then taking a long Q tip I started at the back of your throat and applied the same gel until the entire insides of your mouth were coated. I said "is going to be awhile before you can move little one, so just try and lay there and relax, you can even get some sleep if you want to, although I am going to turn you over on your stomach because the gel will make it difficult for you to swallow for a while, 199 will stay with you, as a matter of fact I will have her entertain you." I rolled you over on your stomach with help from 199, when you are in position I turned and left the room, the last thing I said was "199 entertain her, 164 come with me" after I left 199 walked down to your feet and spread your legs open, she reached between your spread open legs and started to gently play with your open pussy, you try divided as much as you could but 199 was an expert at pleasuring other women with her fingers, slowly she worked you up until you are ready to have an orgasm, just before you came she stopped and removed her fingers from your cunt, over and over again 199 brought you close to an orgasm several times, but you were not allowed to come. 199 never said a word to you the entire time she was working on you.

easyrider27
12-04-2007, 04:07 PM
After the fourth near orgasm I lost count and tried to focus on enjoying the pleasure of a gentle touch rather than any sexual stimulation...I failed. Damn she was good! A few more near misses later I found I could twitch my arms and legs, two more after that and I started being able to move my head again. It wasn't much longer after that I was able to move fairly normally again. By the time I rolled back over I saw him standing there watching me\with a faint smile on his face.

Midnite
12-04-2007, 08:21 PM
As I stood there quietly observing you I noticed that you had become covered in perspiration from the ordeal that 199 had put you through, I said "did you enjoy yourself little one? Probably not, it was probably quite frustrating for you to not be able to have an orgasm, maybe one of these days you will find out how talented 199 is with her fingers, and mouth, well it's time to finish your preparations, so you and I are going to take a shower together, you will clean me from the top of my head to the bottom of my feet, I would highly advise you to make sure that my entire body is clean, because before the day is over you don't know what part of me you will be required to use your lips, and tongue on, after you clean me take a quick shower, wash your hair, after that 199 will fix your hair, and apply your makeup." I walked over to the large shower and adjusted the water temperature so that it was quite warm,I said "now remove my clothes and neatly fold them, just so you won't be shocked, my cock is quite large."

easyrider27
12-04-2007, 09:26 PM
I sighed and rolled off the table, resisting the urge to spit out the gunk that coated the inside of my mouth and instead unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off his shoulders, my fingers still trembling from the after-effects of the paralyzing effects of the drugs. It took a few minutes, but I got them undone and pulled the shirt off his shoulders. I next grabbed the hem of his undershirt and pulled it over his head, folding it neatly and placing it on top of his shirt.
I unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down to his ankles, then removed his socks and shoes, and guided his pants off his legs. I neatly folded each article and placed the shoes beside the pile, then carefully removed his underwear, taking care not to bump or damage the growing bulge within.
He was right, his cock was enormous. It looked like it would split me in two, I swallowed audibly, then neatly folded his underwear and stood, awaiting his next instructions.

Midnite
12-06-2007, 10:49 PM
"I am going to step into the shower", I said, " you are to follow me in ,there is soap, shampoo, and a bath sponge in the shower, start with my hair, use the shampoo, when you have finished washing my hair put the shampoo down, pick up the bath sponge, and soap, start from my neck and work your way down, watching the entire front of my body, you had better pay particular attention to my cock and balls, because soon they will be in your mouth, when you are done cleaning the front of me start on the back again start at the back and work your way down, when you get to my ass, spread my ass cheeks apart and scrub my ass hole, again it is to your benefit to thoroughly scrub my ass hole because soon your lips and tongue will be on it, once you are done cleaning me rinse off the soap, I will step out of the shower and you are to clean yourself, scrub your vagina, and ass hole real well. When you are finished with your shower step out, 199 will dry you off, then she will lead you over to the makeup table, she will apply your makeup and fix your hair." I stepped into the shower, and waited for you, you looked into the shower and saw the most luxurious shower that you had ever seen in your life, it had 2 shower heads on the front wall, two shower heads on the side wall, and 2 shower heads on the back wall, the shower stall was filled with steam.

easyrider27
12-07-2007, 08:39 PM
Despite the odd (and frightening) circumstances, the shower was indeed deeply luxurious. I did as I was told, without comment, scrubbing him thoroughly, but gently. Again, if the idea is go with the flow, better not to piss him off by rubbing his balls raw with the sponge, however much I might want to. When he was cleaned to his own satisfaction, I turned my attention to myself.
I felt so dirty, between being tied up and sweating from anxiety and running around naked and already being violated (sure, it was minor but at the time it didn't feel that way) and I was seeking some form of control for myself. So I took a bit longer than he would have liked, but I scrubbed myself almost raw.
When I was done, I stepped out and towel-dried my glowing skin and glossy hair. After I liberally applied moisturizer to my face and body, 199 applied my makeup neatly and silently, then blew my hair dry and styled it lightly, just tousling my natural curls so they fell in soft waves around my face and down my back.

After it was all finished, I was presented for his inspection. I have to say, despite the fact that I was stark naked, I really did feel beautiful. It was shameful and wonderful at the same time!

Midnite
12-09-2007, 08:20 AM
I stood and stared at my slave for a long time, I had to admit to myself she was one of the most beautiful females that I had ever captured, and I hoped that she would live up to my expectations, I said " stupid, helpless, slut you are absolutely gorgeous, now it is time for me to play, my favorite way to play is to provide pain for my slaves, I don't do this unnecessarily, you're whipping actually is an educational tool, it teaches you that the most important thing in your life is my pleasure, regardless of how much pain you feel, now follow 199 over to the whipping stand, once you are secure I will allow you to make a choice, I will use several devices to whip you, a fiberglass rod, a leather strap, a leather flogger, and a leather riding crop, you're going to be whipped up on your back, ass, thighs, breast, pussy, and ass hole, I have argued decided at your breasts, and pussy are going to be whipped by the flogger, you can choose what is used on the rest of your body, pick one device for each part of your body." I waited a minute and said "199 take her to the whipping stand and get her ready"

easyrider27
12-09-2007, 12:21 PM
I gave him a reproachful look, but did as he requested, selecting the fiberglass rod for my ass, because it looked to be the most painful and my ass has the most flesh. The leather strap was for my pussy and asshole, the leather flogger for my back and thighs and the riding crop for the rest. I allowed myself to be secured, then while I waited for him to be ready, I tried to enter a place in my mind where I could ignore the pain.

Midnite
12-09-2007, 10:32 PM
199 lead you over to the whipping stand, first she wrapped both of your ankles with soft fur-lined leather restraints, then she connected the leather restraints to rings embedded in the floor spreading your legs painfully wide, next she wrapped fur-lined leather restraints around your wrists, then she connected both of your wrist to a bar that hung above your head, stretching your arms wide she looked at me, I said "stretch her tight." 199 picked up a control and pushed a button on it, the bar above your head started to rise up pulling your arms up and stretching your body tighter and tighter the restraints around your ankles kept your feet on the floor, finally much to your relief the bar stopped, by now your body was stretched into an X-shape, I walked over and probed you with my hands making sure that your body was drawn as tight as it could be. I said "I find that when I whip a female it is much more painful for her to be stretched tightly, also she is restrained in how much she can move and has less chance of hurting herself, I have allowed you to make choices on different implements to use on different parts of your body, I disagree with some of your choices, not that I particularly care how much you are hurt during your whipping, but I do want to rape your mouth, pussy, and ass hole today. If I used your choices they would incapacitate you for at least a couple of days, and I really don't want that. For your breasts, pussy, and ass hole I will use the flogger, for your ass I will use the fiberglass rod, the leather strap will be used for your back, and the insides of your thighs, the riding crop will be used on your stomach, I will start on your back, and then move to your ass, next will be your left breast, then your left thigh, I will move over to your right thigh, then your stomach, then your right breast, then your ass hole, the last part of you that will receive its whipping is your pussy. By the time I am finished I'm going to apply 100 blows to your body, after I ate apply a blow you, you will be your responsibility to count it, if you fail to count it or count it incorrectly we will start all over again and you will receive a hundred blows starting from the point that you make a mistake, 199 assume your position" 199 dropped to her knees in front of you and buried her face in your pussy. "I looked you directly in the eyes and said are you ready?

easyrider27
12-10-2007, 06:17 PM
I swallowed hard, steeled myself and nodded.

The first blow exploded across my back like bomb and I threw back my head in shock. I gasped out "one" and a second blow immediately followed, bringing tears to my eyes and stealing my breath away. I managed to choke out a faint "two" and then the third blow came, leaving a stinging trail of fire on my back. I screamed out "three" and the fourth blow came.

On and on it went, the fiery blows moving around my body leaving painful welts and bruises as I faithfully counted each blow through my tears.

My joints were on fire from being stretched so tight, and I tried to use one pain to distract from the other, but by the time I was thoroughly whipped I was so exhausted I could barely whisper "100" and sag into the chains limply.

I was released and collapsed onto the floor, lying there with my face buried in my arms, weeping from the pain and injustice of it all.

Absurdly, I was proud that I had made it all the way to 100 on the first try.

(OOC: Sorry, it wasn't very good but I'm kind of sick and not feeling terribly imaginitive.)

Midnite
12-21-2007, 02:26 PM
I stood back and carefully watched you lying on the ground, in a way I was proud of you because you had followed my commands, my cock was starting to grow hard as I thought about the next step in your indoctrination. I said "199 get the stimulators on her".

199 gently rolled you onto your back, she started to suck on your right nipple until it grew hard, then she placed a gold mesh On your nipple, it covered her nipple from top to bottom, next she applied a small clamp to the bottom of your nipple so that the cap would stay in place, the cap crushed your nipples slightly, 199 moved over to your left nipple and repeated the process, when the cap on your left nipple was secure 199 moved down between your legs and started to suck on your clit, I can see by the look on your face that you enjoyed having 199 suck on your clit, I thought to myself "I bet she is surprised at how much she enjoys having a woman suck her pussy" even while I was beating you I could see by the look on your face that you enjoyed having 199 suck your pussy.

Once your clit was hard 199 placed a gold mesh cap over it and used a clamp to secure it in place. Finally 199 lowered her mouth to your ass hole and started to lick it, when your ass hole was fully lubricated with her saliva she took a small diameter long flexible metal rod and slowly pushed it through your anal sphincter and deep into your ass hole, the Rod was not big enough to cause you pain, but it was uncomfortable, at the base of the rod was a small rubber ball, 199 for the rubber ball through your anal sphincter and up inside of you. Once the Rod was fully inserted inside of you 199 took a syringe and connected it to a hose that was connected to the rubber ball on the rod, she injected the contents of the syringe into the ball, the contents were ice cold and it caused your ass to contract tightly around the ball, securing it inside of you.

I said "now that the stimulators are in place, get the electric wires hooked up." 199 connected electric wires to each one of the stimulators, then she connected them to the collar around your neck.

I said "the stimulators that had been placed on and in your body conduct electricity, they can be used to provide you with pleasurable stimulation, or painful stimulation, I am going to rape your mouth, but before that I want some foreplay, so for you will be required to lick, and suck my ass hole, after that you will suck my balls, then you will suck my cock, I know you have never given a blow job before so I will tell you what I want, first I want you to start licking the head of my cock, slowly work your tongue down so that you lick my entire cock, after that place my cock in your mouth and slowly work your mouth down until my cock is balls deep in your throat, remember to use your tongue to stimulate my cock, and suck on my cock as well, if you do a good job you will be rewarded, if you do a bad job you will be punished. 199
check the electrical connections and make sure that all the stimulators are working properly."

199 picked up a remote-control, she pushed a button on the remote, your left nipple received a mild electric shock, as 199 twisted the dial the electric shock grew in intensity until it became very painful, she pushed another button and you're right nipple received the same treatment as well. When she was finished with your nipples she pushed another button and the rod in your ass hole started to deliver electric shocks, at first it felt pleasurable, quickly if grew painful. When she was done shocking your ass hole 199 twisted a another button and mild electric shock started to flow through your clit, 199 allowed the pleasurable shocks to stimulate your clit for a couple of minutes, then she turned it up, and your clit was tortured by painful electric stimulation. Finally 199 was satisfied that all of the electrical connections were working properly, she said "she's ready master." I looked at you and said "if you don't have any questions is time to get started, I can hardly wait to feel your tongue and lips on my ass hole." I went over and knelt down next to my chair with my ass facing you, I said "get started"

subserviant
02-03-2008, 04:44 AM
hte Master had kidnapped me about a mounth earlier than he captured this latest one , He had called me 199 and not used my real name in order to "make me a betterslave" i heard what He did to this one and it brought back memorys off the first day i was brought here . I couldnt help but feel pity for her ill call her 69 unless Master wants somthing eles. I remember the humiliation and the pain and had tried to be a good slave The Master had told me that i was being trained to asssist him in the preperation of the new girls that were brought in but i was still his property to with as he pleased . He had hurt me in unbelievable ways untill i finally afirmed that he is my lord and Master and that i would do whatever He wanted . THe initial training had begon by the Master raping me analy with such vilence that i had passed out from the pain , he ahd ripped me open due to lack of lube , i remember screaming begging Him to stop but it only excited him more and made him ram me harder . When he finished and had brought me around with smeelling salts ,,the first thing he did was ot slap hard in the face , he said it was for making his cock dirty and that i was a dirty whore he then forced me to clean his cock with my mouth , ireeched and vomit covered the floor ,he kicked me hard and told me to clean it up. mypoor ass was on fire and when i told him he inspected me and called for a doctor who came and attended to me

subserviant
02-03-2008, 05:02 AM
I had entertianed thoughts of trying to escape until i had seen what teh Master had donr to poor 64. When she was first brought here i am told that she was an exceptionly beautiful girl but wouldnt submit and when she had tryed to escapethe Master had cut the tendons on the back of her legs so she is no longer able to walk, now being pregnate it is more dificult than ever to get around, when i had see the results of her trying to leave i put all thoughts of escaping away, 64 was used in the villist of ways and sobbed most of the waking hours, but im sure her children will be as lovely as she was. with 69 in position she pulled back and started to protest , ipushed the button to send shocks to her clit ,she wailed in pain andd bent her head and started to lick Masters ass ,he said he wanted to fell her tongue inside his ass and for 69 to be quik about it she again balked and i hit her with another jolt harder than the first and she got the point and obeyed. i hated doing this to the poor girl but i knew what would happen to me if i didnt , the Master would be a lot harder on me than on 69 and i didnt need another trip to the dreaded dungeon