PDA

View Full Version : How Often?

Captain
10-22-2007, 05:00 PM
I was wondering how often you do a scene? Is it every time you have sex or just special occasions?

Does it lead to whips, chains and cuffs every time you have sex?

There’s a lot involved in doing a full scene and I was just wondering what the status quo is.

tessa
10-22-2007, 05:30 PM
There’s a lot involved in doing a full scene and I was just wondering what the status quo is.

If there's a status quo, I want the one that includes every day. :)

No, seriously...well, I am serious about every day, but seriously...

Wouldn't it be great if each time could involve whips and chains and those wonderful little clamp thingees that stay put no matter how hard they're pulled on? Yummy. But life is life- the phone or doorbell rings just when you get the toy chest opened up, you suddenly remember that birthday card that just has to be mailed NOW or your wonderful friend won't get it on the just right day or your child wakes up 30 damn minutes too early. :32:

Maybe you meant to ask if there's a "norm" involving scening? ~giggles riotously at the thought of anything involving D/s being the "norm"~ I mean, there can't be a status quo regarding D/s, can there? Each relationship, each dynamic, each life is as unique and individual as a snowflake. No way can anything "remain as it was before" once the pursuit of perversity becomes part of it. The only "status quo" is that each scene will evolve into what you make of it, despite frequency and/or duration.

But every day, whips and such...a really grand idea, yes? Please don't anyone say 'no' and ruin my happy place. :p

tessa :wave:

jeanne
10-23-2007, 12:20 AM
...and those wonderful little clamp thingees that stay put no matter how hard they're pulled on? Yummy.

But every day, whips and such...a really grand idea, yes? Please don't anyone say 'no' and ruin my happy place. :p

You just had to mention those "little clamp thingees" didn't you? :rolleyes:

No 'no' here, tessa. You can stay in your happy place a little while longer! :)

Sir_Russell
11-01-2007, 05:36 PM
Many mornings start off with pulling her over my knee to get the day off to a lovely red start. I find that vanilla sex is very rare for me, I need and want the sex to be very kinky. It may be that I merely hold her wrist way over her head, or that I have a large handful of her hair. So for me I have her often and kinky in some way. When I can sleep in she will find that the prior night will have her in many different scenes.

The Life should be all the time but life does get in the way and more if you let it. Phones can be unplugged or turned off. Doorbells can be ignored it is all about what is important to you.

Naomisagoodgirl
11-19-2007, 08:28 PM
I was thinking about this question and it's sort of hard for me to answer. Like in delia's relationship, there is always an undercurrent of D/s between my master and me. We never have sex without some sort of "kinky" component, like what Sir Russel described. Sometimes if there's no time for an all out scene Sir will describe a scene while we have sex. I'll offer up suggestions for the fictional scene and it's a good opportunity to test out new ideas. Between that and an all out scene there is a continum, so it's hard to say exactly how often we have a scene. I'd say we go all out about once a week though.

Sir_Russell
11-25-2007, 10:14 AM
I actually don't believe in scenes when I am with my slave. There are those nights that we have the time to be more involved. How long does it take me to put on her full cuff set and link ankles to thighs, clip knee cuffs to legs of the bed or the canopy. Wrist cuffs to the head board of under her back. Not very long at all and provides her with a thrill knowing where I am going to take her.

I have a real problem with those that can't take the time with their sub/slave to show her that she is yours and that it is serious

Ozme52
11-25-2007, 02:55 PM
Perhaps all of life becomes a scene.

From what she wears around the house because it pleases you to what you make her wear to go grocery shopping because it makes her intensely aware of her sensuality.

From the bath to the kitchen, the living room to the bedroom, are you on her mind? The games you play, the movies you see, the friends you visit, in the background is the awareness you could whisper in her ear and confront her with her submission... and proving it.

tessa
11-25-2007, 07:20 PM
Perhaps all of life becomes a scene.

From what she wears around the house because it pleases you to what you make her wear to go grocery shopping because it makes her intensely aware of her sensuality.

From the bath to the kitchen, the living room to the bedroom, are you on her mind? The games you play, the movies you see, the friends you visit, in the background is the awareness you could whisper in her ear and confront her with her submission... and proving it.

Wonderfully stated. Quite so.

Midnite
12-15-2007, 11:19 AM
Right now since my sub and I live about three hours apart every time we get together we will do a scene, if we live together it would be different, a scene once or twice a week, and vanilla sex the rest of the time.