PDA

View Full Version : Just a question...

Mistress_pet
10-24-2007, 02:03 PM
Sometimes I envision being a slave or daughter of a plantation owner in the old south. When I'm feeling more submissive, obviously I'm in the position of slave, and I get very hot at the idea of the son of the plantation owner finding me in the kitchen, bending me over the counter, and having his way with me. I am a slave after all. *grins*

But, being someone with a dominant side, I can't help but think about being the daughter and ordering one of the field workers, sweaty from the day's labor, into my chambers to satisfy me. Mmmmmm

So my question to you all is...am I the only one to have thought of this?

Just curious :-)

Edited to remove 'evil' grin at the end

newby
10-24-2007, 02:59 PM
i havent had this particular fantasy but i like it, so thanks for the idea! my Man & i are both southern & He thinks we were together in a former life, maybe on a plantation, so i think i'll elaborate on that.

Euryleia
10-24-2007, 03:57 PM
Hey, Mistress_pet, evil grins are the best kind.

And isn't that the best part of being a switch? You can put yourself in all the roles! Also, you can't be the only one with this fantasy--master/slave offers lots of room play. Ya gotta go with what makes you (and your partner) hot.

Alex Bragi
10-24-2007, 07:54 PM
Well, are you black or white? What I mean is, when you have these fantasies, is it just the excitement of being a plantation slave or taking a slave, or is it perhaps a racial fantasy also?

I'm white and I have to confess, being taken by a big hot black dom or domme is hot one of mine. *evil grin*

Edited to add *evil grin* at the end. *gg*

gloombunny
10-25-2007, 12:44 AM
I have something similar, only instead of a plantation in the American south, it's some aristocrat's estate in 18th-century England or somewhere like that. I can either be a lowly maid subject to my employer's whims, or the lady's personal maid, able to order around and take advantage of the scullery maids.

Service just works better for me than slavery, for whatever reason. :)

Mistress_pet
10-25-2007, 04:48 AM
Wow, thanks for all the positive responses so far. And glad I could help, newby. :-)

Alex - I'm white with some black heritage and yes, it's a racial fantasy as well.

"I'm white and I have to confess, being taken by a big hot black dom or domme is hot one of mine. *evil grin*

*fans herself*

gloombunny - Mmmm yummy...I'm really likin' that idea as well.