PDA

View Full Version : Question

Mobius
03-26-2004, 07:44 PM
Why are there storys with catagorys like M/f F/f then for a kick they author adds CBT dosent that mean COCK BALL TORTURE:eek:

so I have not hadd a chance to read the story yet.

But i would dicern that the sub gets pissed and kicks the M in the nad's. Is that it?:(

fetish101
03-27-2004, 12:52 AM
I was wondering the same thing..I think I'll go read one of them that does that and figure it out.

fetish101
03-27-2004, 01:03 AM
Well, read the story The Home From Hell that was just posted, and the problem was not that the CBT code shouldn't have been used..there were plenty of 12-16 year old boys having horrible things done to their cock and balls...the problem was the lack of a F/m or F+/m or F+/m+ coding.

Aurelius
03-27-2004, 03:50 AM
Well spotted Mobius

Perhaps it refered to Computer-Based Training which is what the acronym has meant to me in my professional life for the last 15 years. It's only marginally less painful than the other version at times! ;)

Mobius
03-27-2004, 07:05 AM
Leave off the F/m becouse that is a catagory I do not find apealing. So I ignore it. But I will read a story that has M/f or F/f or even F/F.

I have downloaded the story and have edit it and will read it as soon as I find the time. With all the driving I am about 3 updates behind. But with spring break infect And the lack of funds I will have the next 10 days to do nothing more than Read and read.

boccaccio2000g
03-27-2004, 07:45 AM
So CBT doesn't stand for 'Charmingly Bouncy Tits'???

You'll have to excuse me for a moment; I have to revise a few unfavorable reviews of stories which neglected to incude lingering descriptions of the bouncing bosoms which I thought had been promised.

;-)

Boccaccio