PDA

View Full Version : Just keeping a promise

TomStraye
10-26-2007, 11:48 AM
Bad news? I suck as self-introductions. Worse, I broke my specs so the entire world is a blur right now and, if there is one think I suck worse at than blowing my own trumpet, it’s touch typing.

Good news? I’m still breathing! Breathing is good!

As for the rest, my birth-certificate and passport tell me I am a 56 year-old writer by profession. My clients tell me I am a genius. My friends are far too polite to say much at all and …

I am a man who enslaves real women for real in the real world and have done since my first gave herself to me when I was 17. That marked me for life. she and I are still friends and … and the rest of that is between me and her.

I currently own two — my beloved alpha who is only the second slave I have ever fallen in love with, person-to-person, and her maid, puddle (that being how deep she is).

I live and work in London, England. They live and take care of each other for me in Spokane, Washington, USA — courtesy of UK Immigration who so far refuse to allow them home. In other words, they are not on-line slaves. My alpha and I lived together for years before her visa was expired.

But I am working on changing an un-expiring it.

Why am I here? In the keeping of a promise, is the short answer.

I am old-fashioned and therefore what passes between me and those who come to me, stays between me and mine. However, I gather she used the name Emma (something?) and I promised to sign up with her. It has just taken me a while.

Plus, deeply non-dominant as it may sound ... in my experience, if a woman truly wants you, guys, just surrender. If she nags the extent that I have been nagged … maybe she’s right and the nag is just her way of caring.

Either way, once I have acquired new specs so I can read again, if you are all as friendly as I’m told, with your permission, I will bring my U.S. family in to ease their exile, if only to save phone bills.

Anything else anyone needs/wants to know, just ask.

annie
10-26-2007, 12:29 PM
*smiles* even typing blind that was a nice introduction!

Welcome to the forum... please feel free to ask a MOD or Admin if there are any questions.

Great to have you here!

vsgurl607
10-26-2007, 01:05 PM
Impressive.

jeanne
10-26-2007, 01:19 PM
Hello and welcome to you - and soon to your family.

Ozme52
10-26-2007, 01:52 PM
:wel

~faerie~
10-26-2007, 02:03 PM
Hello and Welcome :wave:

subtlescreams
10-26-2007, 03:23 PM
hi hi hi...

ladygstar
10-26-2007, 03:50 PM
Welcome

Euryleia
10-26-2007, 04:46 PM
Welcome.

Myst
10-26-2007, 07:07 PM
Hello and welcome :wave:

TomStraye
10-27-2007, 03:23 AM
Thank you A/all. It’s good to be here. I’m touched.

I knew there was a reason I miss having a secretary. I guess my alpha is right — I’m so used to having slaves around that I’d forget to eat if somebody didn’t nag the hell out of me.

Still … I sent both of mine off to bed a few hours ago and am just off to the pub to hopefully cut a deal that will hopefully cut through some red-tape and either get them here, me there or all of us somewhere sunny.

But I shall give some thought to dragging them in here. Or rather, I’ll give some thought to when, having already scrubbed ‘if’ of my list of things to think about.

I don’t think I’ve had quite this warm a welcome since some bugger at my local pub spread a rumour that I’d won the Lottery Jackpot!

lookingforsomething
10-27-2007, 03:49 AM
hehehehe lol, i think we will enjoy having u around tomstraye, welcome and hope to see you around.

Aussiegirl1
10-27-2007, 03:58 AM
Welcome yet again Tom. I thank you here for your response to my greeter letter. It is not expected but appreciated. I am sure you will fit in well here and I wish you luck with your battle with the red tape!

AG

Pertez
10-27-2007, 05:54 AM
Welcome :wave:

angelic.zest
10-27-2007, 07:11 AM
welcome!

TheVariableX
10-27-2007, 09:29 AM
Welcome to the forums.

If UK immigration keeps giving you grief, may I suggest Australia as a wonderful country.

TomStraye
10-27-2007, 11:59 AM
Okay,! Enogh already! Ten minutes and I'll be talking to them. I'm convinced.

I really am touched. Just nobody blame me if they chatter ears off. Mine are harem — forbidden to outsiders. It's been a while since they had a place to be themselves and not have to lie.

Don't say I didn't warn you *L*

Except ... okay, serious! My alpha is my second brain. Barring one nuclear physicist, she is the smartest woman I have ever known.

Hell, I am even starting to sound American *POUT*

PS: Oz? I have checked with my teks and I'll write back privately. It's an easy fix. Just php being punctuation sensitive and an all round bitch

cadence
10-27-2007, 04:41 PM
Hello and Welcome!