PDA

View Full Version : 1st and 3rd Person Perspective Fantasy

slave alexander
03-26-2004, 07:46 PM
I have an interest in feeling complete constriction yet to still be able to enjoy voyeuristic fantasies of seeing a leather or latex clad Mistress.

After watching a latex bondage film and seeing a wonderful latex clad goddess slide her hooded, straight jacketed and bound slave into a latex vacuum bed I was struck with the feeling that although sensory deprivation has its followers, myself included, missing out on the view of the Mistress in the scene seemed to be although the point of deprivation, it still seemed a little preposterous.
This then lead me to thinking that TV screens are getting smaller and smaller and I'm sure some even come as a pair of glasses or goggles, though I haven't been able to find any online.
Imagine instead of sensory deprivation, sensory confusion, seeing yourself bound from the corner of the room, feel the sting of a crop as you see it land on you. Or as the confusion would come in, seeing the crop hit you and then feel afterwards the sting thanks to a little replay editing.
I don’t have the brass to afford such a setup and the chances of me being able to do something like this are somewhere between slim and Thailand, the idea though certainly comes up as a fantasy.