PDA

View Full Version : Tom Straye's alpha saying hello

alpha_Straye
11-02-2007, 02:58 PM
hi *smile*.. im Tom Straye's alpha. He decided you all seem a nice lot and sent me over to sign up. i gather puddle will be along in a while, but im here *smile*..

let's see.. so im 35, i have a disability so i dont have a profession (im told it doesnt show until someone knows me well, so don't worry about it *shrugsmile*), and im a slave. ive been one of Tom Straye's slaves for over seven years now and i am beyond lucky and Honoured that He fell in love with me somewhere in the process *shy smile*. of course i love Him too but thats not so unusual. alot of His slaves have loved Him over the years but im the lucky duck He loves in return (*blush* that sounds terrible but i dont know how else to explain Us as We're a bit unusual in the normal way He does things.)

so my Owner lives in London, England, and We lived together for years before my Visa expired. im just here in Spokane Washington waiting to go back and be with Him again... in the mean time im passing the time painting, playing with my kitties, feeding the ducks when im up to it. thumb twiddling mostly really.
i have a maid, puddle, who is also a part of my Owner's household and here to serve me.

that's about it really. Owner sent me to sign up here to give me a place where i can be myself a little bit. it's rather hard to be away from home, away from my Owner, and then be always surrounded with vanillas and therefore having to hide who and what i am on top of being so homesick for Owner.

so anyways, here i am *smile*..and im looking forward to getting to know you all..

Tom Straye's alpha

TomStraye
11-02-2007, 03:04 PM
*kiss* Gkad you finally made it, my one. I'll send puddle over to join you just as soon as ... Well, you know.

Have fun here. I'm glad we've found a friendly place where you can be you

ladygstar
11-02-2007, 03:07 PM
Welcome!

I have had the pleasure of meeting you Owner in chat and what a fine fellow he is. I hope the visa troubles sort themselves out soon for you and puddle, hold tight while they do.
Hope to see you around.

Ozme52
11-02-2007, 03:24 PM
:wel

~faerie~
11-02-2007, 03:49 PM
hello and welcome...hope it turns out all right for you all...best wishes. everyone is very nice here. you'll have fun and meet a lot of great people.
*hugs*

MrDom
11-02-2007, 04:10 PM
hi alpha and welcome

MrDom

angelic.zest
11-02-2007, 04:29 PM
welcome to the community, feel free to ask questions,enjoy!

alpha_Straye
11-02-2007, 05:03 PM
*kiss* Gkad you finally made it, my one. I'll send puddle over to join you just as soon as ... Well, you know.

Have fun here. I'm glad we've found a friendly place where you can be you

yes Owner, thankYou *smile**kiss*.. and so am i, thankYou for thinking of it..

it does seem like everyO/one's very nice as You said *smile*. i just hope i dont put them off... well ... having too many opinions as usual *wry smile*..

alpha_Straye
11-02-2007, 05:08 PM
thankY/you everyone for the warm welcome *shy smile*. You're very kind... and i look forward to talking to everyone and getting to know Y/you.

orangeblossoms
11-02-2007, 05:30 PM
Welcome!!!!

cadence
11-02-2007, 07:19 PM
Hello and Welcome!

jeanne
11-02-2007, 07:24 PM
Hello! Welcome to the forums, alpha.

Selash
11-02-2007, 08:20 PM
*waves happily* Welcome aboard. Its great to meet you guys and I hope to get to you know better!

Euryleia
11-02-2007, 10:16 PM
Welcome to the forums.

Pertez
11-03-2007, 12:24 AM
Welcome :wave:

lizeskimo
11-03-2007, 08:02 AM
Hi alpha, welcome to the forums. Do have a great time here.

annie
11-03-2007, 12:47 PM
Glad you joined us! WELCOME! Let us know if there is anything we can do to help!

thepast
11-03-2007, 04:56 PM
Hey alpha! Good to meet you :) Stop by the chat sometime-- you might enjoy just hanging out and chatting with others... I will warn you though, some find it addictive *grins*

delia

angelic.zest
11-03-2007, 07:43 PM
Hey alpha! Good to meet you :) Stop by the chat sometime-- you might enjoy just hanging out and chatting with others... I will warn you though, some find it addictive *grins*

delia

ohh so true, thats why i put myself on a chat diet LOL

alpha_Straye
11-03-2007, 09:44 PM
ohhh, more! *smile* thanks again for the kind welcome..

and im looking forward to trying the chat room again. i did pop in for a moment last night but couldnt stay. i'll have to poke my head in soon *smile*

Aussiegirl1
11-03-2007, 09:54 PM
Welcome alpha,

I am so glad to see you here. I have had the pleasure of exchanging a few PM's with your Master and he is a very nice fellow indeed.

Hope you have lots of fun here and that it helps to pass the time till you can get back to England.

AG

alpha_Straye
11-04-2007, 02:54 AM
thanks Aussiegirl *smile* Owner had mentioned that He's enjoyed a chat or two with you and He seems to think well of you in return *smile*...

and thanks.. yeah it is being nice to have somewhere to come hang out and talk with sensible, like minded people *smile*. it's been a long time. im so out of practice dealing with others of Our sort that my protocol is falling down sometimes- too used to being harem and talking to vanillas i guess, following those rules instead. but i'll get back in the swing of things.

pretty bra by the way *smile*.. is that embroidery? bead work? its very nice ....

crazy_grrluk
11-04-2007, 03:17 AM
hello and welcome to the forums

cg and S1

Aussiegirl1
11-04-2007, 04:45 AM
thanks Aussiegirl *smile* Owner had mentioned that He's enjoyed a chat or two with you and He seems to think well of you in return *smile*...

and thanks.. yeah it is being nice to have somewhere to come hang out and talk with sensible, like minded people *smile*. it's been a long time. im so out of practice dealing with others of Our sort that my protocol is falling down sometimes- too used to being harem and talking to vanillas i guess, following those rules instead. but i'll get back in the swing of things.

pretty bra by the way *smile*.. is that embroidery? bead work? its very nice ....

Thanks alpha,

The bra is embroidery. I thought it was pretty nice too and so did my Master, thus it became my AV. :)

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or concerns too.

subtlescreams
11-07-2007, 02:35 PM
Hi alpha. My name says what I am, I lived in vancouver for a long time but am much east of there now. Look forward to chatting with you if my internet ever works again.

Flaming_Redhead
11-08-2007, 10:38 AM
:welcomebo

Platonicus
11-08-2007, 02:52 PM
Welcome.