PDA

View Full Version : A Shy Hello??

Anastacia
11-05-2007, 12:13 AM
*Anastacia opens the door slowly, peers inside and see's so many new faces. She walks in and quietly closes the door behind her, so as not to disturb those around her. She walks over to the CD player, inserts her favorite song of the moment, presses play, pulls up her thigh high boots, makes sure that her matching leather thong is in place, slowly turns around dancing (probably a bit too suggestively) to the haunting melody of 'I touch myself', all the while trying to look as innocent as possible, lol.* Whew!! Try saying all of that in one breath.

Hi everybody!!! Am I going to have to dance alone or would anyone like to join me?

Aussiegirl1
11-05-2007, 12:54 AM
Welcome to the forums Anastacia, I am sure you will not be dancing alone.
That was a lovely intro too.

AG

Ozme52
11-05-2007, 01:49 AM
*Anastacia opens the door slowly, peers inside and see's so many new faces. She walks in and quietly closes the door behind her, so as not to disturb those around her. She walks over to the CD player, inserts her favorite song of the moment, presses play, pulls up her thigh high boots, makes sure that her matching leather thong is in place, slowly turns around dancing (probably a bit too suggestively) to the haunting melody of 'I touch myself', all the while trying to look as innocent as possible, lol.* Whew!! Try saying all of that in one breath.

Hi everybody!!! Am I going to have to dance alone or would anyone like to join me?

Who knew thay had installed a Cum Denial Player in the Library!!

Welcome A.

MrDom
11-05-2007, 03:51 AM
hi and welcome

Mrdom

jeanne
11-05-2007, 06:38 AM
Hello and welcome!

Tufty
11-05-2007, 07:31 AM
Loved the intro :)

Welcome :wave:

angelic.zest
11-05-2007, 08:13 AM
Lovely intro, that really made me smile, welcome to the library!

Playfulsub
11-05-2007, 08:29 AM
Hello, and welcome!

Pertez
11-05-2007, 09:44 AM
Welcome :wave:

Euryleia
11-05-2007, 09:57 AM
Welcome to the forums.

cadence
11-05-2007, 01:04 PM
Hello Anastacia and Welcome!

MitchC
11-05-2007, 01:19 PM
"Walks in slowly, sees Anastacia is dancing, and starts dancing with her".

Welcome to the forum, Anastacia. That was an awesome introduction. I hope you enjoy the site. This is a wonderful place.

Mitch

annie
11-06-2007, 06:49 AM
Great to have you join us! WELCOME!

Anastacia
11-06-2007, 07:57 AM
*Anastacia pauses the dance with Mitch to slowly unzip first her left boot and then her right, takes them off and tosses them over her shoulder, wiggles her toes as a soft moan escapes her lips, looks up into Mitch's eyes and says 'ohhhhh that's so much better'*

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I'm really enjoying myself.

Oh and before I forget....

Cum Denial Player?!?!?!? *Anastacia's bottom lip begins to tremble slightly as she thinks to herself, 'oh no, not again'.*

Ozme52
11-06-2007, 05:40 PM
Hmmmm, I just had this visual of a large turn-table (ala an oversized lazy susan) with a nice thick spindle, something made of rubber and 'life-like' in shape and size... well maybe a bit bigger.

The music starts... and the room appears to slowly spin...

There will be switches, crops, floggers, and of course, feathers. :hubba:

caligirl{Rob}
11-06-2007, 06:25 PM
hello and welcome! Nice boots!!!!!!!!!!! *smiles*...leave it to Oz to fill the foyer with evil instruments of frustration!

hugs!
cali

Anastacia
11-06-2007, 07:08 PM
switches, crops, floggers, and of course feathers, oh my........
switches, crops, floogers, and of course feathers, oh my........
switches, crops, floggers, and of course feathers, oh my........

* Anastacia whimpers and thinks to herself......."denial, ooohhhh mmmyyyyy" *

cali, I love your boots!!! They kinda look like mine. *smiles*

slaveangel{HM}
11-07-2007, 05:02 PM
Hello and thankyou for joining the BDSM Library Forums!

My name is angel{HM} and I am a Greeter and Moderator here. If you have any questions to not hesitate to send me a PM. The members and staff are very supportive and are happy to help new members find their way.

Feel free to drop by the chatroom and also check out various section on the boards that interest you. We would love your contributions and thoughts to discussions.

angel xx

Flaming_Redhead
11-08-2007, 10:39 AM
:welcomebo

Platonicus
11-08-2007, 02:51 PM
What a cool intro! Welcome and glad you are here.