PDA

View Full Version : D is for Deep Throating

thepast
11-07-2007, 06:01 PM
D is for Deep Throating

Deep Throating. Every male dominant’s dream and every submissive’s nightmare. *grins* What is deep throating you ask? Well, it isn’t just the code name of a CIA operative. No, it’s the art of being able to take a male’s penis all the way into your mouth and down your throat. Many try few succeed. Why deep throat? It has been shown that the sensation is so intense that males generally are able to orgasm quickly. The secret is being able to overcome your gag reflex in order to take your man’s penis all the way down your throat. Ever seen those sword-swallowers and wonder just how they do it? It is all about overcoming the reflex to gag. So here’s a little help for all you females (and males) on how to satisfy your man’s desire…

The Gag Reflex
First off, everyone has a different threshold for their gag reflex. Some gag if they stick their toothbrush too far back in their mouth whereas others can nearly swallow their toothbrush without gagging. It’s important to find where your current gag reflex is—that’s your starting point.

The most important thing to remember with deep throating is that it’s all mind over body. Your body will naturally try and gag—a foreign object is being shoved down your throat where it doesn’t belong. Your body will physiologically respond by trying to push the object out. You have to mentally ignore this reflex and force yourself to allow the muscles and your body to relax and accept the penis in your throat.

When you are first learning how to deep throat, you will probably gag and occasionally might even puke. Don’t let this deter you—it’s just your body telling you that a foreign object is down your throat. I suggest perhaps towels or some kind of protection on the floor/bed/etc. while you are learning—saves clean up time. Also, don’t attempt to deep throat right after you eat a big meal—the less you have in your stomach will mean the less gagging you will do.

At first, it’s going to be uncomfortable. It will decrease with time and practice—as you learn how to deep throat, you’ll learn how to swallow and focus past the gagging and it will decidedly decrease.

Technique: So how do I learn how to do this?
Practice, Practice, Practice. Deep throating is one of those techniques that is enhanced with practice and time. The best way to practice is either with your man’s penis, or with a dildo that is flexible and somewhat similar in size to the penis you want to deep throat. The choice is yours. However, I would caveat that perhaps at the very beginning, your man would be uncomfortable with you gagging and puking on his penis, and thus a dildo might be helpful to start with.

Start with getting a good bit of saliva on the dildo. Some prefer to use a flavored edible lube. Don’t use a numbing agent/lube when you practice-- without having feeling in the back of your throat, you will be unable to tell if something goes wrong.

Now that your dildo is wet, slide it into your mouth as far as you can, then slide it back out and back in again. Repeat several times, increasing speed. When you feel your gag reflex start, focus and try and keep the dildo in your mouth and down your throat. When you can’t keep it down any more, pull it back out, catch your breath and start again. The more repetitions of this that you can complete, the better adapted you will become. Continue to practice daily, for 5-10 min, trying to increase frequency and depth until you achieve the desired result.

Threads in the Forums:
There are too many to paste here. Do a search depending on what you are looking for with regards to deep throating…

Info on other Sites:
Again, far too much to choose. A Google search or Wikipedia search is a good place to start.

blythe spirit
11-07-2007, 11:52 PM
hehehe - boy do I need practice. I gagged just reading this.

_ID_
11-08-2007, 05:02 AM
Delia - Good post. Of all the links I've found. This one was the best so far.

http://tdte.porkyhost.com/instruction.htm

gagged_Louise
11-08-2007, 05:08 AM
ID and others: not to make any kind of contest, but don't miss the old thread with advice on bölowjobs and DT at BDSM General Talk - I bumped it last night and happened to do so at the very moment when Delia was creating this excellent thread. Two fresh fonts of knowledge! ;blo

Bragi
11-08-2007, 09:57 AM
ID and others: not to make any kind of contest,

Well now...why NOT make this some sort of contest? Schedule a date...a time...a place...get some judges...and have a contest to see just who here can give the best blow job?

We can handicap the contestants...take wagers...turn it into an all night blow job...err...all night blow out and party

Since it was My idea, do I need to take the bull by the horns...~lol~...or at least handle the judging...a tough job but hey, SOMEONE has to do it...~wg~

I can think of several excellent candidates for the contestant pool...and W/we may need a few good subbies in the "clean up" and "keep it up" pool

let Me get a supply of "stay hard supplements", penis pumps, hot pics and anything else the judges may need to keep "things" on the up and up...

Torq
11-08-2007, 11:17 AM
ROFFLMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~Puts on Judges cap~~

T

thepast
11-08-2007, 06:10 PM
*signs up* ... but I have some questions... do I get to choose the cock? And how many do I have to suck? And on top of that, what determines the winner?

And of course, the most important question... what do I win??!

angelic.zest
11-08-2007, 06:41 PM
LOL d!!! i'll be a spectator and sits in the sidelines, i know my deep throating skills arent up to par with others i know ..:rolleyes: now im off to practice!

orangeblossoms
11-08-2007, 11:01 PM
Great post Delia! Now off to practice :p

Bragi
11-10-2007, 03:21 PM
*signs up* ... but I have some questions... do I get to choose the cock? And how many do I have to suck? And on top of that, what determines the winner?

hmmmmm....good questions...easy answers...

do you get to choose? the judges can be bribed...I was thinking "glory hole style"....BUT...this is negotiable...I can be bought

how many? one and MAYBE one more...there could be a tiebreaker...

what determines the winer? style points for technique...speed of orgasm...amount of the man's spooge...% jism swallowed...bonus points for swirling it and wearing some on your lips..and of course, judges' intangibles...

what do you win? the tierra...the crown...the title....the right to tour the BDSM Library proudly as "Best Cock Sucker of 2007"...

OK...maybe this is all a dream...maybe I will wake up...if I do, I hope I had a wet dream first...or a good set of lips around My you-know-what...~lol~

gagged_Louise
11-10-2007, 03:30 PM

do you get to choose? the judges can be bribed...I was thinking "glory hole style"....BUT...this is negotiable...I can be bought

---

what do you win? the tierra...the crown...the title....the right to tour the BDSM Library proudly as "Best Cock Sucker of 2007"...

OK...maybe this is all a dream...maybe I will wake up...if I do, I hope I had a wet dream first...or a good set of lips around My you-know-what...~lol~

*pictures three sub women on their knees at the podium, giving head with necks stretched while the timer is ticking and a line of erect men is waiting by each woman*

Tie-break? What the...? can't have any tie breaking here, when the Bdsm Library is the patron of the contest!

By the way I think "reverse-prayer style", kneeling with hands bound behind should be included as a special option. :)

thepast
11-10-2007, 05:59 PM

what determines the winer? style points for technique...speed of orgasm...amount of the man's spooge...% jism swallowed...bonus points for swirling it and wearing some on your lips..and of course, judges' intangibles...

Hmmm... see, now this is an idea to chew on for a while... I do like tiaras...

Sir_Russell
11-10-2007, 07:09 PM
I vote for gagged_Louise's idea of hands tied or cuffed behind their back. After all my cock would be a moving target needing my hands full of the sucker's hair to be sure she get it all. And that should get extra style points, the cock that is just standing there is much easier to mmmmm handle then is the one in motion.

Qmoq
11-11-2007, 07:17 AM

You win a clean towel.

Qmoq x

Ozme52
11-11-2007, 02:13 PM
A prize for the quickest orgasm by blowjob goes to the sub.

A separate prize for the last to cum by blowjob goes to the male dom... just to make it a real challenge for the subs.

Special awards for the subs who cum untouched, just from giving.

And of course... random pairings.

Shall we have a separate category for best prostrate milker?

tessa
11-13-2007, 01:17 PM
I think there ought to be prizes for everything, just because. The contest itself is a real prize too. Yum. ;)

Don't know if this will be of use to anyone, but one helpful piece of the deepthroat puzzle I've found to fit quite well, for me anyway, is to make sure that the cock/dildo is pressed down firmly on the tongue before trying to swallow it down. That, and taking a deep breath before the swallowing, helps the "medicine" go down. :)

~hands out prizes for such a great topic~

:wave:

blythe spirit
11-13-2007, 02:50 PM
Contest aside - I was told that if you lie on your back with your head hanging over, it's much easier. At least I think that's what I was told. Hmmm? I could be wrong and I've certainly never tried it so, I cannot confirm its veracity.

gagged_Louise
11-13-2007, 03:05 PM
Yes, I've heard the same Blythespirit and it does ring true, as long as the guy you're giving to doesn't lean in a way that blocks the easy flow of fresh air or would make you feel uncomfortable in some other way. I think that's highly personal.

thepast
11-13-2007, 04:04 PM
I have tried with my head leaning over the side of the bed. Some people say they much prefer this method to any other. I personally don't really like it because having all that blood rush to my head simply makes me light headed and dizzy... I might suggest the alternative of laying on your back and having your man slide his cock in from above (i.e. sitting on top of you or right by your head kneeling)--works the same for me as laying my head over the edge of the bed and I don't feel like light headed...

blythe spirit
11-13-2007, 04:52 PM
I have tried with my head leaning over the side of the bed. Some people say they much prefer this method to any other. I personally don't really like it because having all that blood rush to my head simply makes me light headed and dizzy... I might suggest the alternative of laying on your back and having your man slide his cock in from above (i.e. sitting on top of you or right by your head kneeling)--works the same for me as laying my head over the edge of the bed and I don't feel like light headed...

I have to correct your assumption that the dizziness and light headedness is caused by lying with your head hanging over the bed - I'm certain if you think about it, you get that way just by being in Torq's presence. Right? Right? *hehehehe You wouldn't want him to think differently now would you? (pssst - your secrets safe with me)

Ozme52
11-13-2007, 05:49 PM
Contest aside - I was told that if you lie on your back with your head hanging over, it's much easier. At least I think that's what I was told. Hmmm? I could be wrong and I've certainly never tried it so, I cannot confirm its veracity.

True, but the angle is still important and if the boychick is the wrong height... it's still difficult. So an adjustable bench can be an aid.

Alternately... try this. We were working on her technique... (we... lol, right) and she happened to be on her knees by the side of the bed. She leaned over and took me into her mouth as I lay on my side. It happened to be the perfect angle, and it straightened her throat as she reached for me... and 'pop...' down I went.

Needless to say, we intend to repeat that position... but with her hands tied behind her, just to enhance her 'helplessness...' and submission... because I'm a giving and selfless dom whose only concern is her happiness in her servitude.

blythe spirit
11-13-2007, 06:32 PM
Needless to say, we intend to repeat that position... but with her hands tied behind her, just to enhance her 'helplessness...' and submission... because I'm a giving and selfless dom whose only concern is her happiness in her servitude.

ROFLMAO - ahem - Hope you don't have to suffer too much whilst allowing her all this happiness. *hehehe (methinks there should be an award for the greatest story teller)

Alex Bragi
11-13-2007, 06:36 PM

Honestly, Horny, you're such a horny bugger. *gg*

Seriously though, B and I were talking about this last night. Wouldn't a competition like this make an excellent exercise in creative writing? And, wouldn't it be red hot too! *g*

gagged_Louise
11-13-2007, 07:52 PM
True, but the angle is still important and if the boychick is the wrong height... it's still difficult. So an adjustable bench can be an aid.

Alternately... try this. We were working on her technique... (we... lol, right) and she happened to be on her knees by the side of the bed. She leaned over and took me into her mouth as I lay on my side. It happened to be the perfect angle, and it straightened her throat as she reached for me... and 'pop...' down I went.

I'm positive the heightened submissive side of having her hands bound behind didn't escape her. Especially not with some power pulling at her hair...You're indeed a good guy at this (and in many other respects), Oz.

Ozme52
11-13-2007, 08:06 PM
ROFLMAO - ahem - Hope you don't have to suffer too much whilst allowing her all this happiness. *hehehe (methinks there should be an award for the greatest story teller)

:D

Ozme52
11-13-2007, 08:08 PM
I'm positive the heightened submissive side of having her hands bound behind didn't escape her. Especially not with some power pulling at her hair...You're indeed a good guy at this (and in many other respects), Oz.

Thank-you louise

Sir_Russell
03-05-2008, 09:33 PM
actually I love the training part of this. I tell her no hands on my cock just lips tongue and throat. When she gags I help her with my hands having her head firmly held between them. I love the newbees trying to do anything with their hands but grabbing my cock, if she throws up it is okay and will not cause punishment but touching my cock with her hand will.

oww-that-hurt
01-04-2010, 02:30 PM
as a male bottom that has his interest piqued here, does this work for males if my Domme who may want to expand my horizons?

steelish
01-08-2010, 03:24 AM
Deep Throating. Every male dominant’s dream and every submissive’s nightmare.

Not every submissive's nightmare!

hehe...it's one of my favorite activities, especially when accompanied by hair pulling!

skye67
01-08-2010, 04:03 AM
^^ same here, and he loves it when I gag and puke, that takes some doing since I don’t gag easily. Usually he waits with his cock in my throat until I have to swallow, that usually does the trick:hubba:
Don’t you just love what they come up with :d

skye67
01-08-2010, 06:31 AM
as for the contest?! ask him about it!!! i am game!

ponytrainer12
01-08-2010, 08:42 AM
Can't say that I would relish making a slave puke, but the noises and movements of a throat being uhhh "challenged" have always been wonderful as is the subsequent punishment if she can't keep it down and clean you up nicely.

nawteeone
04-30-2010, 12:40 PM
Just last week I was finally able to deep throat M's cock. It's something of course that he's wanted me to do for a long time, and we've tried off & on, but I would panic and feel like I couldn't breathe, my eyes and nose would water up, one time I even vomited a little (soooo not sexy, that!) I can't say what it was exactly last week that was different; maybe just the fact that i was able to spend 2 nights/3 days with him, and I wanted more than ever to please him. Somehow I think that relaxed me, and I was able to get it right down there. What was more surprising was the after-effect.....I enjoyed it so much that when he was fucking me later, I reached for his hand, stuck a finger in my mouth to suck on, and ended up getting that down the throat as well. It was intense. I think it's one of those things that definitely takes practice, and not only that, but upkeep! I noticed after not doing it for a few days, it was hard to manage a mere 5 days later.

newgirl06
11-25-2011, 06:29 PM
"every submissive’s nightmare"

Not so at all. ;) I sort of love it.