PDA

View Full Version : FemDom Sci-fi

Warrior
03-29-2004, 06:36 AM
I enjoy reading F/m, F/m+, F+/m+, science fiction stories. Especially stories with ethical/philosophical questions behind them. Unfortunately, although there are a few stories of this genre out there, I have difficulty locating them.

I am planning to write a story of my own, but I have some ideas that I would like to share.

Here are my ideas:

1. A woman has dominant tendancies, but can't bring herself to discuss it with her boyfriend. She gets some of his DNA and makes a clone of him.

She artificially ages the clone to be of the same physical age as her boyfriend and copies her boyfriends memories (while asleep/passed out drunk/whatever) and pastes them into the clone. She now has a duplicate of her boyfriend.

Because she doesn't think of clones as human, she does whatever she feels like with him. But the clone still has the same feeling and thoughts as the real thing, and likes to think of himself as human.

2. A group of rogue scientists in the search for the perfect human secretly take samples of everyones DNA. They find a man and a woman whos child would be very close to their idea of perfection. The woman readily agrees (she wouldn't miss the opportunity to have the best child), but the man is reluctant. He is unsure because he thinks it could lead to genetic engineering or eugenics. The scientists and the woman think that those things are alright.

3. A device is invented which can alter a persons perception of reality, but it can be controlled by another person. A man gets trapped in a reality his girlfriend constructed, when the power goes out. What is real?

Anyone going to take them up? What do you think of them?

Preferably it would be long and detailed focusing equally on BDSM and the ideas.

somewriter
04-01-2004, 09:49 AM
Hi Warrior,

I like idea number 1. My suggestion would be that she ends up with both the boyfriend and the clone as her slaves... could make for some rather unusual F/m+ play! There's an ethical question for you - even if you were straight, how would you feel about messing around with your own clone?

Warrior
04-02-2004, 06:11 PM
I was considering something along those lines as well, like maybe she wanted more, and cloned him again, or cloned other people, but I thought I would just leave a basic outline.

-- Also I just realised that my ICQ number wasn't fully there, so if anyone tried to send me a message, I have fixed it. --

James2024
04-25-2004, 10:03 PM
I like the idea for story 1. That is a good question in regards to having your own clone.