PDA

View Full Version : MasterMike's Dungeon

MasterMike27
11-12-2007, 05:02 AM
I am looking to start a dungeon role play where people come to play its welcome to all I would need some one to be my partner and help me run the day to day operations * kinda like Lord Mobius dungeon from the old site if any one remembers* so if interested please pm me or sign up here and we will go from there and if this isn't te right place please let me know thank you

MasterMike27

Midnite
11-12-2007, 02:08 PM
Yea I would be interested

easyrider27
11-12-2007, 08:37 PM
I'd love to join!

MasterMike27
11-12-2007, 09:21 PM
very well easyrider27 I need subs/slaves masters and butlers maids and whatever else I hope to get more people to join so we can start to write this out so I will start writting it in a few days keep watching for it ok mydnite how would you like to be in charge of running the day to day operations of the house * such as ordre the things we need and budgeting te money * kinda like an accountant would do and easyrider27 may be a maid to start if this sounds like something you two would be intereseted in let me know so Ican start writting it

MasterMike27
11-14-2007, 10:42 AM
I come to a fork in the road and tow cars behind me A green Santa Fe * midnight* and a red convertable * easyrider* as I continue down the rad for a bout a mile or so I relize that this house is going to be hard to run without some help cooks maids my accountant * midnihgt*. I turn into the driveway and and stop to let the draw bridge down so we can get into the mansion. I go over the draw bridge followed by the other two cars and we get out. Midnight and easyrider look around in aww as this will be there new home with me we walk in and its georgous

There is two sets of stairs one going up and one coming down. Upstairs there are 17 bedrooms and 17 bathrooms. As you walk aroudn the stairs case * te one comming down* you find the basement door. in t ebasement there is all sorts of torture rooms and a dungeon. We keep going strait and you hit te kitchen and the dinning area go through the kitend and there is an office for my accountant. After we get done looking around we head upstairs to pick out our rooms I find one in the back corner of te house with a big screen tv and a fire place I go in and unpack my suitcase.

*tag midnihgt and easyrider*

Midnite
11-19-2007, 04:38 AM
As I got out of the car and followed MasterMike27 into the large mansion I thought to myself "why the hell do I always get stuck with a damn Hyundai, next time I'm going to refuse to take one from the rental agent and tell them that I want a Mercedes" I took a quick look around the first floor of the mansion, after the long flight that I had taken to get here I was tired so I decided to go pick my room before I went to the kitchen and got something to eat. Going upstairs I only had to explore three or four rooms before I finally found one that I wanted, it was actually a suite, the bathroom had a huge whirlpool tub. The main living space had a small sitting area with a nice surround system and a big flatscreen TV, of course I had to have a room that was at the end of the hall with no rooms on either side of it, you know that I'm paranoid and I don't like having anybody living close to me. After I chose my room I walked downstairs to the kitchen, I thought to myself, "I need to get some action, I wonder if easyrider27 is a submissive or a slave, I hope so she is pretty good-looking, and I bet she would look even better with some of my whip marks across her ass cheeks." I quickly made a sandwich and grabbed a Coke and went back up to my room. While I ate I watched the TV, the news had an interesting story on it that particularly piqued my iinterest .apparently some pervert captured about 25 girls from the I Promise state convention, I smiled to myself as I thought "that lucky bastard, now he has 25 young virgins to play with. how was I to know that that news story would have such an effect on the mansion. Since I was so tired I finished eating and went to bed.

MasterMike27
11-21-2007, 04:10 PM
The next morning I got up and went down to the kitchen for breakfast easyrider was cooking eggs and baccon for midnihgt and me so I sat down and she asked if I like my eggs scrambles or suny side up *scrambled of course* so easyrider went and got me a cup of coffee and went back to the stove. I then started to talk to midnight as he was my accountant and I showed him my budget plain and how to do the books and I told him that we could order grociers online and have tem delivered to t e house every week, Easyrider returned a few mins. later with eggs for both of us and she waited for us by kneeling at the table between Midnight and mysel as we continuned to talk. After breakfast i showed Midnihgt his office behind the kitchen. where all the deliveries were made * it had a service enterance* I showed him his computer to keep trakc of everything that was brought in and out.

tomorrows destiny
11-26-2007, 08:34 AM
MasterMike i would be very interested in joining

easyrider27
11-26-2007, 01:07 PM
When I was offered a place in MasterMike's mansion as a live-in sex toy and part-time cook, I figured it would be an easy job. Spread my legs for some bored yuppies, cook the occasional meal and have free room and board. I should have known better. I picked myself out a room and settled in for the night, and when I heard Midnite get up the night morning I went and cooked him some bacon and eggs. I was cleaning up the kitchen when the door opened behind me. Before I could so much as turn around I was roughly shoved forward and bent over the counter.
I was wearing a knee-length skirt and blouse, not slutty but attractive. I couldn't see who it was, but he shoved my skirt up to my waist, yanked down my panties and rammed himself into me.

Midnite
11-26-2007, 02:58 PM
"I have to admit the floor show that was going on in front of me while I was eating my breakfast was quite interesting, and my sweatsuit was revealing quite a tent, I thought about going over and sticking my cock into easyrider27's mouth but decided that I would finish my breakfast, besides whenever I have a slut suck my cock I like to have all of her attention. Just about that time laura ann walked into the room wearing a very revealing French maids uniform, she came over and knelt in front of me, when she was kneeling she stared at my crotch, never taking her eyes off of my massive hard on.

MasterMike27
11-26-2007, 05:38 PM
easyrider it was me that rammed my dick deep into your ass it was just to cute to ignore and you thought this job was going to be easy well guess again after i cum in your ass I take your panties and tell you not to wash let my cum stay in your ass and tell you that I did this cause you weren't in dress code No underwear is to be worn at all by any slaves or subs.

tomorrows destiny
11-26-2007, 06:11 PM
i knelt before Midnight,,,,,,i looked into his eyes. His eyes saw right threw me.I instantly begged to touch him. you nodded and said preceed. I took your hot member in my wanton mouth. I licked up and down. I stopped and looked up to see your response.

Midnite
11-26-2007, 11:28 PM
I give a big sigh of relief as your tongue started to work on my cock,I said " keep licking until I tell you to stop, pay some attention to my balls as well.no nevermind you just keep licking I will guide your tongue to where I want it to be, your only responsibility is to keep licking, unfortunately I didn't have time to take a shower this morning so high and ensure that my balls are quite sweaty, and smelly" , I wrapped my fingers in your hair, I used your hair to guide your tongue to where I wanted it to be, I kept you licking my cock and balls for so long that your tongues started to get tired

tomorrows destiny
11-27-2007, 08:43 AM
as you grap my hair i can smell your manly sccent,,,,,although you had not showered your smell enthralled me. I gladly opened my mouth and serviced you. At 1st i was trying to hard to please you finally i relaxed. and then i sucked and licked and massaged your balls till i was so wet . i felt a puddle beneath my knees where my wetness and flowed down my legs. I tried to cover it without you seeing, for i knew you would punish me.

MasterMike27
11-27-2007, 09:48 AM
After all the festivites were done and over with I called a meeting while everyone was still there. Thank you all for helping me run t his dungeon without you it couldn't have happened. I think that is fair to give each sub/slave/maid and son on her or his own colored braclet so that we know there hard limits and so I have made a chart and got the braclets if you have more than one hard limit I will get multi color ones just let me know

herer are the colors
Red= blood
yellow= bodily fluids * such as pea and poop*
Green= needels
Blue= childern
White= animals
Black= no hard limits anything goes
Please let me know which color or colors you want easyrider27 and laura ann so Ican give them to you

tomorrows destiny
11-27-2007, 03:17 PM
blue

Midnite
11-27-2007, 03:22 PM
MasterMike27, hold on a few minutes, this slut is hungry and all the breakfast she is is going to get is what she can manage to suck from my balls with her eager mouth, besides I really have to take a piss, so I will give her something to drink after I am done pumping my balls into her throat, I grabbed laura ann by the back of her head and without giving her a chance to think about it thrust my cock as deep as I could get it into her mouth, I said "if I so much as to feel your teeth scrape my cock, I will knock out every damn one of them, and then fuck your bloody mouth, remember lots of tongue action, and suction, if I am not satisfied with your mouth instead of pissing into it I will piss on your face, and then make you lick the floor clean.I leaned back in my chair with laura anne's nose buried in my pubic hair and thought to myself "I hope this bitch can hold her breath"

tomorrows destiny
11-27-2007, 03:39 PM
I keep sucking your cock. i caress your balls with my tongue!! I do my best not to scrape you with my teeth Sir. I hear Master Mike enter but never stop pleaseing Master Midnight. as i suck more i feel your dick swell what i think is only cum is your piss. i try to quit sucking but you hold my head tight. I am soon drenched from throat to floor. I know you will make me lick it up.

Midnite
11-27-2007, 04:07 PM
With my cock in your mouth and my piss dripping down from your mouth, down the front of your body to the floor, I disgustingly remarked, " worthless slut, you need some more training on piss drinking, so come to my room before you go to bed tonight, also from now until 5 PM I want you to piss into a bucket, pour the contents of the bucket into a container with a lid, and store the contents of the container in the back of their refrigerator, make sure that you mark on it by order of midnite do not touch, tonight when you come to my room bring the container containing your piss with you, now get back to work sucking my cock, and when I orgasm you had better swallow every drop, I would like to make this a nice slow blow job but we have lots to work today so make me come as quick as you possibly can, while you are sucking my cock use your hand to gently massage my balls."

Midnite
11-27-2007, 04:10 PM
After all the festivites were done and over with I called a meeting while everyone was still there. Thank you all for helping me run t his dungeon without you it couldn't have happened. I think that is fair to give each sub/slave/maid and son on her or his own colored braclet so that we know there hard limits and so I have made a chart and got the braclets if you have more than one hard limit I will get multi color ones just let me know

herer are the colors
Red= blood
yellow= bodily fluids * such as pea and poop*
Green= needels
Blue= childern
White= animals
Black= no hard limits anything goes
Please let me know which color or colors you want easyrider27 and laura ann so Ican give them to you

Just a suggestion, instead of bracelets, let's try collars, they are easier to see, a bracelet might get missed. But you are the boss so it is a bracelet you want then that's the way it will be

tomorrows destiny
11-27-2007, 04:20 PM
Yes Master Midnight i will save all my pee. I continue to suck your dick. Oh i stroke fast and hard. I take the tip and suck it gently. i take my tongue up and down your thick hard penis. while my tongue is down that far i lick your balls and right behind. I stroke your penis praying to God you will cum soon. I start sucking hard my hands playing with your balls i feel you tense. Your cum slides down my throat i swallow all.
I knock on your door before i go to sleep

Midnite
11-27-2007, 05:07 PM
After I finished dumping my quite full load into laura anne's mouth I said "well I see you can do at least one thing right, but don't worry before the night is over you will be sucking piss down like it's your favorite drink, before you take my cock out of your mouth you can use your tongue to make sure that it is clean, next you really need to clean up the mess you made on the floor, but before you do that, after you get done cleaning my cock and balls off get the leather duster, stick the handle of it into your mouth, use your mouth to cover the entire handle with your spit, when you finish that hand me the feather duster, and then turn around, bend over, and reach back and spread your ass cheeks apart.

easyrider27
11-27-2007, 05:47 PM
yellow and blue

easyrider27
11-27-2007, 05:49 PM
With an ass full of cum, I stood up shakily and resumed my cleaning duties. A sex slave? Kinky, but I can get down with that. Throughout the day I found myself repeatedly yanked aside and fucked, and it was amazing. If this was all there was to being a sex slave, hell, I can handle that!

Midnite
11-27-2007, 06:43 PM
Later in the day I passed easyrider27 in the hallway, she was looking quite well used, I said to her "I want you to be at my room at nine o'clock, we really both need to bathe, and I want you to use your tongue to make sure that I am clean, if anybody else except for MasterMike27 tells you otherwise, tell them that you have already been committed to the assistant dungeon Master. Any questions?"

easyrider27
11-27-2007, 06:56 PM
I shook my head mutely and at the required time found myself kneeling naked beside a large bathtub that more resembled a swimming pool than anything else. The floors were richly tiled and corinthian columns and potted palms surrounded the luxorious pool. Floating idly inside was Midnite and I felt a thrill of excitement in my loins when his gaze turned toward me.

Midnite
11-27-2007, 07:37 PM
I turned and looked at the kneeling slave, I said "well what are you waiting for we haven't got all night, I am expecting another slave so that we can work on her piss drinking skills, so get in the tub and start describing me clean, while you are working on cleaning me up you can tell me about your day, I want details, how many cocks did you suck today, how many of the gentlemen here decided to empty their calm into your pussy, and how many decided they wanted to use your tight ass hole? So give me the details little cunt, or as I should probably call you after your first day here, big cunt!"

Midnite
11-27-2007, 10:04 PM
I am going to be out of town for a few days and probably will not be very active in the role-play please have fun and continue without me for the two ladies waiting for me in my room I will be back, I expect you find both of you kneeling there, actually while both of you go ahead and wait in the tub

Midnite
11-28-2007, 12:51 AM
As I walked past easyrider27 later in the day I said to her "well it looks like you are being very well used today, I know that the last time that I saw you I told you to meet me in my room tonight, but I have to go on an emergency supply run so I will be gone for a couple of days talk to MasterMike27, he can tell you when I will be back, on the night that I return you will present yourself to me waiting in my room in the position sit," I handed you an envelope I said later on "read what is inside the envelope, we have decided to train you a little better so there are some positions for you to learn in the envelope, study them carefully because you will be tested on them, if you fail to assume the position properly then your education will be reinforced with a cane across your nipples while you study them again, we will repeat the educational process until you get it right, actually you can do me a favor and go find laura ann, give this envelope to her and explain to her what is inside of the envelope, make sure that she understands the importance of learning the contents of the envelope, it is your responsibility to make sure that she understands the importance of what is inside, if I have to punish her because she failed to assume a position correctly, then you will receive twice as much punishment as she will." I handed you another envelope and turned around and walked away.

Midnite
11-28-2007, 01:14 AM
Later that night laura ann and easyrider27 opened the envelope and carefully studied the contents inside. It said. At any time and any place a Master and command you to assume a position, the first three positions are in this letter, study it closely because when I return you will both be tested, you know the penalties for failing to pass the test.

Position 1: you are to kneel on the floor with your legs spread as wide apart as you possibly can place your feet under your ass so that you are setting on them, place your hands behind your head, position your arms parallel to the floor, pull your elbows back as far as you can so that your breasts are thrust out, this position is known as sit, you are to maintain that position until a Master releases you. This position displays you for a Master's inspection.

Position 2: basically this position is a variation on sit, it's called sit pretty, again you are to kneel with your legs spread wide apart, and your feet under you so that you are sitting on them, instead of placing your hands behind your head place your hands underneath your breasts and raise them up so that you are presenting your breasts to your Master, again you are to maintain this position until released by a Master. Again this position displays you, but it also allows a Master to punish your breasts with your assistance. If you break the sit pretty position while you are being breasts whipped, your punishment will double.

Position 3: this position is another variation on sit, it's called present tits, kneel on the floor with your legs spread wide apart, and your ass raised up on your feet just like the other two positions, take your left hand, and grab your right nipple, across your right arm over the left one and grab your left nipple, firmly grasp your nipple between your thumb and first finger, once you have a firm hold on your nipples use them to pull your breasts up so that the underside of your breasts are displayed, raise your breasts up as high as you can. This position can be used for either display or punishment, it makes the bottoms of your breasts more accessible to the whip.

Remember study this carefully; make sure that these positions are firmly in your mind, because you will definitely be tested on them, if not by me then by MasterMike.

I am looking forward to spending some quality time with both of you when I return, unfortunately for laura ann until I train her further in her piss drinking skills I want you to continue storing your urine, and easyrider27 you will have to wait to find out what the surprise is that I have for you, on the day that I return do not allow anyone to fuck your ass hole, tell them that I told you that you were going to be further trained that night, and I didn't want your ass hole stretched open.

tomorrows destiny
11-28-2007, 04:56 PM
I read the letter very carefully. Was so glad i had a reprieve. I was so dreading drinking my urine. As i read further i was excited to have a sister slave. I Was thinking that i dont memorize well,,,,,Hoping maybe Master can train me separate and teach me the 3 positions. I kept collecting my urine and was now trying to prepare myself for what would happen when Master returned. I was determined to swallow all the urine Master told me to do drink. I then went to the bath with the letter to study and await Masters return

easyrider27
11-29-2007, 06:13 PM
After I read the letter I went to find laura ann, I thought it would be good if we could practise the positions with each and get them perfect before Midnite and MasterMike asked us to show them. We might save ourselves a sore bottom that way.
I found her in the music room, curled up on the couch and watching out the window.
"Hey," I said. "Did you get the letter from Midnite?"

tomorrows destiny
11-29-2007, 08:04 PM
Hi Sis yes i got his letter. I was awaiting Master in the bathtub as he requested. I dont know if i will ever get these positions right! But i am sure Master will have ways for me to remember each 1.

easyrider27
11-29-2007, 08:40 PM
I laughed, "I'm sure of that! I thought maybe we could practice together."

tomorrows destiny
11-29-2007, 10:37 PM
Yes that may a good idea to practice together! maybe then i will know them

easyrider27
11-30-2007, 01:47 PM
I smiled and laid the letter on the floor in front of me, then assumed the first position. Laura Ann gave me several helpful pointers and eventually I felt I had the position down flat. "Okay, your turn!" I said cheerfully.

tomorrows destiny
12-02-2007, 06:45 PM
i was in the bathtub like Master asked. I watched easy doing the steps required. I stepped out of the tub and showed easy how i thought it should be. I was truly hoping i was doing it right. I wanted to make Master Midnight proud me. it seems that easy and i had the 1st down pat.

MasterMike27
12-02-2007, 07:22 PM
walks in and see both girls studying for the test * which will be in a few days* hands each their collar easy a yellow and blue and laura ann a blue one "now girls I hope to see you both at breakfast in th emoring so don't stay up too late as we have a big day ahead of us tomarrow

easyrider27
12-02-2007, 08:00 PM
I murmured a thanks to MasterMike and slipped my collar around my neck, then turned back to laura ann.

Leaning forward I gently nudged her knees apart a bit and helped her straighten her shoulders, suddenly finding myself nose to nose with the lovely girl. I couldn't help myself, I pressed a soft kiss to her sensuous lips.

tomorrows destiny
12-02-2007, 09:12 PM
i pressed my lips to easy and kissed her gently. i Then turned and slipped my collar on my neck. I asked easy how it looked. Then i turned back to see easy staring at me with warm eyes touching her lips. I smiled and licked my lips at easy.

MasterMike27
12-03-2007, 08:10 AM
I stood there and watch them kiss and and my dick got hard and both of them saw it I started playing with it through my pants then I made them both com over and suck me off as I unzipped my pants

tomorrows destiny
12-03-2007, 05:14 PM
I went down my knees before Master Mike. I looked at him as i took his hard Dick in my warm wet mouth. I licked the head lightly and tasted your precum. I moaned with pleasure. I then swallowed your dick in my mouth i took you as far as i could go. I was gagging and you were laughing. you grapped my head and forced me to pleasure you with my tongue and mouth

easyrider27
12-03-2007, 09:29 PM
As laura ann licked and sucked MasterMike's cock, I nudged my head beneath hers and began sucking and nibbling on his balls, eliciting groans of pleasure.
While I pleasured MasterMike with my mouth, I slid my hand along laura ann's body and began gently teasing her nipple.

tomorrows destiny
12-04-2007, 06:42 AM
When Master Mike was fully satisfied. We girls were missing our Master. We both lay down to comfort each other. Soon we were touching and kissing. I kissed easy's nipples and played with her clit.

easyrider27
12-04-2007, 07:20 PM
Laura ann's touch was soft and sensuous, I found myself writhing beneath her expert caresses. Groaning in pleasure I pulled her head forward and pressed my lips to hers, kissing passionately. While our tongues entwined I slid one hand down her abdomen and between her thighs, rubbing her engorged clit as she jerked and gasped in pleasure. I watched with a satisfied smile when she arched her back and came hard.
When she relaxed in a limp heap beside me I rolled over and straddled her hips, kissing my way down her neck, pausing to give each of her breasts special attention, then moved lower until my face was buried between her thighs.
Her pussy juice was so sweet as I nibbled and nuzzled until she came twice more, then she yanked me around and made love to me.

tomorrows destiny
12-04-2007, 08:46 PM
I slowly but passionately kissed every inch of easy s body. I started with her lips they were so soft i licked them softly and bit down till she moaned. She opened her mouth then my tongue danced in her mouth. as i was kissing her my hands gently feathered down her neck to her glorious breasts. I groped them hard then brought my lips to them i kissed and licked her nipples. She moaned i brought a finger to her mouth for her to suck. As she was sucking my finger my lips went further down to her loving mound. I took my finger out of her mouth and brought it to her nipples. My head went slowly down to her mound and traced aroung the outside. I then took 2 fingers in her pussy and began to stroke. She came quickly . I then turned so we were doing a 69.

Midnite
12-04-2007, 09:22 PM
I walked into my room leading a big white dog, he was the most massive dog that either one of you have ever seen, and said "it looks like you two are having fun, I hope you have been practicing your positions, continue with what you are doing, when you are done we will see how well you have learned your positions, I am going to take a bath." I led the dog across the room so that he was about 10 feet away from both of you I said "sit Brutus, you may as well enjoy the show." I remove my clothes and and water into the tub, and then got into the bathtub, now you girls had two pair of male eyes focused intensely on you.

easyrider27
12-04-2007, 09:31 PM
I eyed the dog in trepidition, then once again buried my face in laura ann's pussy, loving the sweet-salty taste of her quim. After a few moments of luxuriously sliding my tongue up and down her slit, I caught her clitoris between my lips and sucked hard, eliciting a gasp from her.
All the while she teased my own pussy, earning her many gasps and moans of my own. Finally we both came hard at the same time, groaning and tensing our muscles, our juices covering the other's face.
Laura ann laid down beside me and we spent a few moments tenderly licking and kissing one another clean before cuddling together, utterly replete. I have to say, making love to another woman can be immensely satisfying.

tomorrows destiny
12-05-2007, 03:33 PM
I was thoroughly wrapped up in making love to easy i never noticed Master entering the room. His voice startled me. I then seen the beautiful dog. My eyes never left the dog. I was hoping Master never noticed my interest. Easy kissed my soft quim and i came hard. I had never been with a women before but it was definately something i would like to do again.

Midnite
12-07-2007, 04:13 AM
As I sat in the tub allowing the bubbling water to relax me your Sapphic activities started to turn me on and my cock grew hard, apparently Brutus enjoyed watching you eat each other's pussies, where it was the smell that was emitting from you 2 because he was developing a hard on as well which could quite obviously be seen pointing up his stomach. Once you two were finished bringing each other to an orgasm I allowed the two of you to rest for a while, I said "now let me see if I remember this right, laura ann you need some more instruction on piss drinking, and I see that you have several jugs of urine with you the last time I pissed in your mouth you did a lousy job of swallowing all of it, I was kind of disappointed in you because you know that you're required to swallow everything that comes out of a cock, tonight you're going to learn the difference between cold piss, and piss fresh from the source, you should be thankful because I have been holding my urine all day long today, and I have made it a point to make sure that I drank a lot of fluid so that I can provide you with a large quantity of piss to properly educate you so why don't you come over here and kneel next to the bathtub, and put my cock into your mouth, the proper way to put a cock in your mouth so that your mouth can properly be used as a urinal is to slide my cock into your mouth until the head of it rest just behind your teeth, then seal your lips tightly around my cock so that none of my urine will leak out.. easyrider27, apparently you enjoy having your pussy tongue fucked, so I have a pleasant surprise for you", I stood up close to the edge of the tub, and waited for laura ann. " Brutus is a master at eating pussy, I am going to allow you to the most enjoyable experience of having your cunt ate by a professional, so get a pillow and bring it over here close to the tub, lay down and spread your legs wide open because you were about to have an unforgettable experience."

tomorrows destiny
12-07-2007, 10:27 AM
I went quickly to Master,,,,,I kneeled by the tub and opened my mouth for Master could use me as his urinal. I knew that i had to succeed at his demand or i would never get done drinking his piss. I closed my eyes and thought of something good. Master flooded my mouth with his piss. at 1st i wanted to throwup but the taste grew on me. I swallowed every drop that Master had. I was so proud of myself and i was hoping Master would be to.

easyrider27
12-07-2007, 11:06 PM
I did as I was told, a little nervous, but willing to try it at least once. I propped a pillow up at the edge of the tub, leaned back on it and spread my legs wide. At Midnite's command, Brutus lay down on the floor in front of me with a soft huff of air, then lowered his face to my pussy and started lapping.

It was amazing. A little slobbery, but wonderful. I leaned my head back, closed my eyes and let myself enjoy several more powerful orgasms.

Midnite
12-08-2007, 10:57 PM
I sighed in relief as laura ann wrapped her soft lips around my cock, it didn't take long for me to start to drain my bladder into her mouth, since I had not taken a piss for a long time it took me awhile to empty my bladder into her mouth, this time she did a good job, when I finally finished emptying my bladder I patted laura ann on the head and said "good girl, in a while I will have you drink some of the cold piss, why don't you crawl up into the tub, and sit with me, easyrider27 since Brutus used his mouth to make you orgasm, I think it's only fair that you return the favor, don't you?

easyrider27
12-09-2007, 12:25 PM
I looked at him in horror and shook my head mutely. I was definitely not going to suck a dog's cock. However, instead I rolled over on my belly, gathered my knees beneath me spread them wide, offering my wet pussy for the dog's use.
The dog mounted me without a sound, it took him a few tries to get his cock into my pussy, then he slammed me hard for about two minutes and when he came, I came again, clenching my fists and gritting my teeth in pleasure.

tomorrows destiny
12-09-2007, 12:33 PM
I stepped into the tub with Master. I watched as the dog humped easy. i was so wet watching. I must have moaned out loud for Master turned to me and said.....

Midnite
12-09-2007, 09:53 PM
When laura ann gave out a big moan while watching Brutus pound easyrider27’s cunt, I was surprised, I looked at laura ann and said "does the thought of having a dog screw you turn you on", I can see by the look on her face that laura ann wanted the big dog cock inside of her.

I was extremely disappointed that easyrider27 chose to let Brutus screw her pussy instead of giving him a blow job, but I did not let it show because I was already planning on overcoming her reluctance to have oral sex with a dog I said " easyrider27, go over to the bidet and clean your self out, make sure to get yourself very clean, I don't want dog cum floating around in the tub, it will plug up the water jets, once you are finished cleaning your self out come over and get into the tub with us, watching the dog have his way with you has made me extremely horny."I'm going to let one you suck my cock, and the other one of you can lick my ass hole, and suck my balls, I haven't decided which one of you will do what yet."

tomorrows destiny
12-09-2007, 11:04 PM
I looked at Master and yes it does. I bowed my head i was ashamed,, thinking i was truly wierd for having those thoughts. Master took my chin in his hand and replied. Everyone has different desires, needs,,and wants. Dont worry he said your time is coming and you will do what i command. I said Yes Master. In my mind i was thinking even though it turns me on could i actually do it if Master told me to.

easyrider27
12-16-2007, 04:41 PM
I went to the sink and thoroughly cleaned myself, then joined Midnight and laura ann in the tub. This was shaping up to be a VERY fun night!

Midnite
12-21-2007, 09:32 PM
"You slaves can kneel in the tub and stay warm, since I have already used laura ann's mouth, and have not had the pleasure of using your mouth easyrider27, you can suck my cock I know it is larger than what you are used to, so if you need any help getting it all the way down your throat let me know, and I will be glad to hold your head, and force my cock all the way down your throat, remember I like lots of tongue action, and suction. laura ann you can alternate between licking my ass hole and sucking my balls, remember, lots of tongue action, and suction. I want both of you to grab each other's nipples and occasionally squeeze them real hard, hard enough to make you scream, that will add to my enjoyment as well, okay slaves get busy

tomorrows destiny
12-21-2007, 10:00 PM
As Master stands i gently caress his balls with my fingers. I place my warms lips on his right ball and gently lick and suck, my tongue gently glides down to the crack of Masters Ass and licks like a kitten. Going back to Masters balls and this time taking both in my mouth and gently caressing each. i look at easy while she sucks Master hard Dick. wanting so much to feel Master long hard dick in my warm wanting mouth

subserviant
12-22-2007, 04:00 AM
more more

MasterMike27
12-26-2007, 02:56 PM
next morning at breakfast I was sitting there drinking my coffee and eating my scrambled eggs which easy and Laura ann perpared for midnihgt and me. I heard a knock at the door so I went to get and this scadly dressed woman was at it and said that she was told of this place by the pervious owner. I told her to cum and I welcomed her I sent her to the deforestation chamber * which is where all new subs go* then I took her bags and sat them at the stair well. I asked her "what is your named?" she answerd subserviant very well now follow me I lead her through the kitchen to meet Laura and Easy and Midnight also who were finishing up breakfast " I told Laura and Easy to make her something to eat and them take her to the deforestation room and I would meet them there.

After an hour or so Easy brought subsereviant to me and I sent Easy away to do her chores. I took subserviant and sat her in a chair and gave her a bikini wax and made her watch a video of the rules of the dungeon. Ater all that was done I told her to go find Laura or Easy to get trained on what chores had to be done and I went to find Midnight

He was in his office I go talking to him and told him that sub serviant need some training so I wanted to train her.

Tag any one

subserviant
12-26-2007, 04:32 PM
i awnserd the ad at the temp service that stated a temp maid was needed and since i was going back to school i thought it would be the perfect job.idrove out to the village and asked directions to the adress , i received a strange look but got directions and to my amassment it turned out to be a sort of castle with a draw bridge witch was down so i drove into th e court yard i was expeced as the temp agency had called to tell the employer i was coming i went to the door and it was opened to my astonishment by a young woman who was dressed in a skimmpy maids costume ; i hoped i wouldnt be asked to wear something like that as idont think i could she asked me to come in and i folowed her into what appeared to be an office with a stern looking man sitting behind a desk

subserviant
12-26-2007, 04:51 PM
i couldent believe what was heppening to me taken br the bautiful maid to a room called the deforeststation room and she told me to strip i said i would do no such thing and turned to go when she slapped me hard and said she was following her Masters orders now very afrais i did as i was instructed and stripped she then ordered me to lie on my back and she then shaved my privats with straight razor. she then lead me back to the office horrbly ashamed and embarased and the Master ordered me to lie down and get in position fr a bikini wax i had never been naked in front of a man before and thught i would die when he waxed me and pulled it off i had to bite my tongue to keep from screaming. When he had finished he handedme some lotion and walked into another room leaving me horrified at the predicament i was in

subserviant
12-30-2007, 02:03 PM
Easy had taken me around and told me of my duties and warned me that to disobey would bring swift and terrible punishment and ihad better get used to it , she had brought me back to Master mikes office and i
stood thinking about the video MasterMke had forced me to watch and had decieded to try and talk to him , and try to get him to release me . I heard mururning from the next office and then he sound of foot steps ,Master Mike and another man with a huge dog came into the room . Master mikewalked to me and slapped my face with such force that it knocked me to my knees.He yelled at me asking if I had not learnes anything from the video and that iwas to be on my knees in ther presence unless told otherwise andthen to stand with my hands clasped behind my head with feet apart at least 18 inches until told to change pos ition.The other man a Master Midnight looked on and laughed as he looked me over ,he turned to MasterMike and said yr right she needs training and it might as well begin now. Midnigt reached out and grasped one of my nipples and piched so hard it took my breaht away and then he di the same tomy other nipple it hurt so badi screamed ,the dog rose up and growled Midnight led it to me and the doc begane to sniff at my private parts i almost fainted at the humiliation when it started to lick mypoor pussy both the men howled in laughter and they told me to spread my legs wider sa the dog licked faster Midnight put his boot to my sde and pushed me over , liying on my side i could see hte dogs red penis jutting out mastermike grabbed my hair and snarled yr gonaa make the dog happy and pulled my head under the the dog and pushed my face to the penis i struggled and screamed i would rather die than to do what they wanted minight said to mastermike that since easy hadnot given th dog a blow job that i was going to do it i said no and tried to get away but iwas held tight .I screamedin agony as something burned my ass midnight lauged and asked howi liked the cattle prod and if i didnt do waht they said it would go up my ass the next time .I knew i couldnt take another jab from the prod so in disgust i took the dogs penis in my mouth and began to suck on it the dog went wild and forced his penis further into my mouth and pumped like crasy it was only a moment or so when he shot his spunk in to my mouth midnight held my head until hte dog had stopped and midnight held my mouth shut until i had swallowed all of his spunk , he backed away and my head was forced down andi was told lickup what had spiiled on the floor l did as l was told and thought i would vomit but iwas warned if i did i would be licking it up as well. i lay on the floor until one of them kicked me i nnthe rear and told me to g et up as there was more taining to be done.Midnight forced me back to my knees un did his jeans and took out his enormous penis he grinned and rubbed it around my lips then forced it into my mouth i gaged andtryed to pull back but mastermike brought a ridding crop down on my ass with such force that i knew to refuse was worthless and so i sucked midnights cock until he came in my mouth i managed to swallow all his cum or so i thuoght untill he pointed at hte floor and i bent to lick his cum mastermike said thatwas enough fornow as i had other chors to do and called easy to lead me to them

MasterMike27
12-31-2007, 05:53 AM
As easy entered I told her to make sure she did them right and if she didn't to report back to me and I would punish her accordingly. I also told her after they were done to bring her to me on her next break which would be right before they started to cook diner for midnight and me Laura entered and said te delivery guy was here with the groceries and stuff I l went with all three to see what Midnight Had ordered for food. I slapped subserviant's ass untill we got there then I had the three of tem put away the items inthe pantry and went about my chores

subserviant
12-31-2007, 11:40 AM
as the three of us put the supplys into the cupboard i was starting tp get cold , easy and laura had on maids outfits but i was still naked , laurakept looking at me and smiling and on occasion brushing up against me i smiled at her andenjoyed the touch of her hand as i had not felt a friendly tough since i had arrived . when midnight stepped out of the pantry laura placed her hand behind my head pulled me to her and kissed me deeply ,a thrill ran threw me as i returned the kiss to her soft lips. laura whispered that we shouldnt be doing htis without permission because the punishmenrtwould be severe just at that moment master mike returned and saw what was going on and ordered us both as well as easy to his office when there he told us that we had broken the rules about subs toughing without permission andturned to easyand berated her for letting it happen mastermike slapped the htree of us in our faces . he then called for Midnight and ordered us to follow him to a place called the dungeon

MasterMike27
01-07-2008, 03:05 PM
As I took them to the dungeon I whipped all their asses down the hallway untill we got there and in there I made them finish stripping * easy and Laura* I ten told them to continue what they were doing in the room to get each other good and wet. After about 10-15 mins. went by I told them to stop I had Laura get on a stationary bike and the same with Easy and Subserviant I coated there legs with honey on the ground was an ant hill with fire ants that were crawling and wanted to get at them. The only thing that kept the ants away was the spinning of the tire so I told all three to start peddeling their hearts away. On the back tire were leather straps and as the ire spun it hit there asses. I made them ride for an hour or two after which all their asses were a nice shade of Red I told them to stop and go get dinner ready for Midnight and Myself but they had to do it in the nude.

tomorrows destiny
01-17-2008, 09:02 PM
I went slowly in to the kitchen with easy and subserviant. we each started getting a nice meal ready for the Masters. Since i was the chef i did all the main cooking. I had made filet Mignon,,,,baby potatoes with hot buttery garlic sauce,,,,,,and a california blend with a cheese sauce. The girls helped prepare and get the dessert ready also get the salad ready. I wanted the Masters to be happy with their subs. Because we knew if they were not happy then our lives would be a nightmare.

subserviant
01-20-2008, 08:11 AM
We took the meal to the Masters and they nodded approvingly , quit happy with what laura had prepared , until i made the mistake of sreving Master Mike from the right instead of hte left. HE looked at laura and easy coldly and demanded which one had taught me to serve . laurs stamered that she had, easy burst out that she had also had a ahnd in my training .MasterMike looked at Master MIdnight and wondered if they should over look the mistake. Midnight shook his head no , if we let them get away with this who knows whats going to be next , no they will be severly punished after the meal is finished, any way they have been acting a little to independent lately and have to be taught to be respectful. I could only think of my poor raw botttom from the bike earlier and hoped the Masters would not use a whip or cane in the punishment. WE were told to clear the dishes and proced to the dungeon to wait while the Masters finished thier cigars and brandy

MasterMike27
02-05-2008, 09:17 AM
After Midnight and I finished our cigars and brandy we went to the dungeon all three ladies were naked and in slave postion. we took subserviant and Laura helped them up to there feet and lead tem to the pillars * a wooden device where you stand on your feet used in the colonial days * I placed subserviant in and midnight did the same to laura then we took and hooked there feet to a spreader bar * that was added * then each of us took an insterment of tourture to there asses *midnight took a riding crop while I took a flogger* We both stasrted whipping their asses * each to his slave* after half an hour or so Midnihgt and I decided to swicth * kept same interment* After each of us spent a half hour we decided they had enough. We helped each salve out and made them lay on their stomache to watch easy. W turned and helped easy up * as she was sitting in postion. we put her in the pilars. I hooked her feet to the bar like the other two. We then took turns whipping her ass with the crop and the flogger. After and hour we let her go and we took them to there rooms and told tem not to get out untill 5amm when they would get up and start making us brekfast

MasterMike27
03-02-2008, 07:05 AM
* Well its been a while * midnight and laura anne easy and subserviant all ewent on vacation. Tehy left me the dungeon to myself which was a great thinga s I decided to do some spring cleaning I opened up the castle doors undid the drawbridge and let it sit across the moat to air it out a little. I had to do it all alone no help but it was great feeling as I was alone and had time to think of ways to punish the slaves for misbehaving * if they do* when they cum back I also got some free time to myself which I used to catch up on my paper work and taxes onthe castle so that I could keep it all the delivers and stuff * Just Like the old days in Lord Mobius dungeon where I was his account and took care of the everyday things ordering and making sure the girls did there jobs* I hope they cum back soon as its been three weeks and I h ope they had a good time

rabbit111
03-02-2008, 07:19 AM
I pulled up outside this lovely looking old castle. it seemed like such an eerie, but inviting place. The last thing my friend laura anne had told me was that she was coming here to get away from it all. I'd finally mustered up the courage to join her. Of course i knew of her interests in BDSM, but I'd never confided in her that i had the same feelings.
I walked with some trepidation over the drawbridge and entered the castle, calling "hello?hello? Anyone here?"
My voice echoed in the massive entrance hallway. I thought to myself, maybe everyone's gone out for the day.
I explored the castle and found a rack of what looked like collars hanging up in a hallway. I'd always liked blue, but thought to myself, am I asking for trouble, surely good girls don't do this sort of thing. What the heck, I chose a blue collar and put it on. I just hoped i was doing the right thing

MasterMike27
03-04-2008, 05:13 AM
I head a voice while I was outside cleaning so i walked over to t he person and asked may I help you? I startled the young lady and she had told me her story that her friend laura Ann Invited her here so I welcomed her and brought her in for the interview I asked what her qualifications were * maid waitress/butler cook r/n *I ten asked her to remove her panties Itold her that no panties were to be worn in the castel at all

*tag Laura Ann or rabbit111*

tomorrows destiny
03-04-2008, 03:37 PM
I had just arrived back to the castle. I heard voices i knew the one voice was Master Mike but the other ahhhhh no way,,,,it couldn't be. I strolled in and there was my friend rabbit 111 . I ran to her i was shocked she was standing there with a collar on. I quickly kneeled before Master Mike and my neck was adorned with a blue collar.

subserviant
03-05-2008, 06:05 PM
oh ya some vacation.Laurs ann and midnite went to a resort some where , while easy and i were sent to a pony farm ,for our own good ,to be further trained ,master mike had said .Just because we were caught making out with out permission.
The farm was hell, for 2 weeks we were made to pull people around on carts ,our nipples were pierced and reins attached to them for steering,huge butt plugs with tails were shoved up our ass,we were whipped all the time. When we had to relieve our selves ,we had to get on our hands and knees and a stable hand would pull the plugg out and we would defacate and pee in front of the crowd ,then hosed down with ice cold water .
The evenigs were spent servising any one who wanted us ,men and women. We were now almost back at Master Mikes ,ridding in a horse trailer, Icouldnt help but think of that damn dog that Midnite had me suck and fuck , i shuddered at the thouht, hoping it had been killed or had run away .I didnt want to go through that again .
There was a strange car parked in front ,we were let out of the trailer and went inside to see laura and a woman embrace.

MasterMike27
03-25-2008, 10:43 AM
now with everyone back from vacation training and what not and the new arrival of rabbit111 to the dungeon she * rabit111 would be our nurse* so when we get more butlers maids and what nots we would send them to see her and have her give them a physicals and if they are feeling sick. At dinner which laura and easy and subserviant made Midnight and I discussed what we should do next to help us pay the rent should post for postions in the local paper or in local magazines.

*tag who ever*

subserviant
03-25-2008, 01:05 PM
I over heard Master Mike and Midnite discussing the money problem .One of them suggested that the slaves be rented out to preform at parties, or other social gatherings. Master Mike said he had some contacts . These people throw private parties , only those who are known get an invite,they have a hard time getting girls because once they have been there they wont go back.
He said he had heard of one girl who had killed herself rather than go back to another party,and the guy who runs them, pays big bucks for the right whores ,and we have the right whores he laughed.
Midnite nodded in agreement ,saying it sounds like a great idea ,we'l work on it right now. I started to back out of the kitchen ,thinking, ive got to warn the other girls ,when i tripped over a mop,which hit a pan making a loud clatter

MasterMike27
03-30-2008, 06:46 AM
Midnight and I were in the dinning room when we heard the crash from the kitchen. I walked in and found subserviant had dropped a pan. I told her pick it up and wash it again and as she did I slapped her ass several times with a wooden spoon * to teach her not to drop pans again* after she washed it I returned to the dinning room where Midnight was still sitting.

I think we were discussing renting out the whores or maybe having a party here and inviting some of your friends and charging them $ 20 buck a head to watch a public show of disapline I say we do both and what do you say midnight it would give us a chance to shoboat what we can do as masters and if Laura Ann Easy and subserivant have any friends that want to cum and watch they are more then welcomed too * get friends ladies*

*Tag whoever*

MasterMike27
04-01-2008, 01:34 PM
The more Midnight and I talked the more we decided to have the party at our house so we could keep an eye on the girls to make sure that they don't get hurt and that they behave so we were talking about mid April around Tax day * April 15* so we decided to make a list of freinds to invite Masters and slaves we decided to have the girls help us also. I was thinking good and hard of who to invite what should be on the menu and so on.

subserviant
04-02-2008, 08:59 AM
after being beaten by MasterMike i made my way to the slaves quarters .I told the others about the plan that Master Mike and Midnite were hatching up and how concerned I was .
I hab been to one of these parties and it was any thing but fun.Every guest would be able to use the slaves in any manner that they wanted up to permanent markings, which was not allowed . But for the right amount of money even scarring and branding was done, and with the masters in need of money I was concerned they would alow that to happen as well
The other girls thought I was being over dramatic ,saying that the Masters wouldnt let any thing happen to us. I wasnt so sure. WE were summoned to the great hall ,and were admonished for being slow . MasterMIke had us bend over the table and lashed us with that horrible strap he had ,the one with the holes in .After beating us for about 20 minets we were made to stand with our fingers locked behind our heads and our legs apart .
Master Mike annoused that there would be a party this evening ,that we were to prepare for it by getting tables set up with drinks and finger foods .He then spelled out what our duties were .

WE would be naked and would be ready to service any of the guests at any time and for what ever they wanted .ONe of us would be appionted the *piss* girl ,a quiant old custom that meant the slave that was chosen would carry around a bucket and when ever one of the guests had to relieve them selves the slave would hold the bucket and then clean the guest with her mouth ,women and men alike.
I protested loudly that it would be very unsanitery, Midnite looked me , he was petting that damn dog .Perhaps you like another session with my pet to make you obey .I shudderd saying no Sir I will do as you want .He smiled, perhaps the guests would like to see a dog screwing a slave. what do u think Mike .Yeah he replyed ,one of them giving your dog a blow job and another being fucked by him ,good idea ,we'll be able to charge more. HE looked at us ,you may have heard that at these sort of partys that scarring or branding is not allowed ,well for the money that our guests are going to pay we are going to allow one of you to branded .WE havnt decided which one yet but Im leaning toward subserviant

subserviant
04-02-2008, 09:15 AM
I protested loudly ,saying that the Masters had promised us that no permenent injury would ever done to us and that i would not do it. The Master wa sout of his chair so fast that i didnt have time ot move ,he had his hand around my throat shaking me like a rag doll ,hissing into my face .You will do exactly as I tell you .He slapped me hard back and forth .I screamed in pain , I thought he was going to kill me .He stopped and picked up the flogger ,you'll learn to obey if i have to beat you to a pulp.Thank goodness Midnite stepped in ,better not old boy save her for the guests they'll pay handsomly for the privilige and ithink I know who,s going to playing doggy tonite.
MIdnite grinned at me. Since you know my pet real well already , I think you will become reaquaintd tonite. I lay onthe floor weeping, dreading what was to happen latter that nite

MasterMike27
04-08-2008, 05:06 AM
As the party drew near we were making out the guest list and so on and we had an exclusive guest list. slave and masters alike. As Midnight and I began to narrow the guest list down the phone rang it was the temp agency * i always used temp agency* I was on the phone for a few mins a nd wwent back to Midnihgt he asked who it was I told him and and he asked what they had said I told him that it was to see how Subserviant was working out and to tell me that they had a client who was lookingfor a job and asked if we were interested I siad yes but she siad that she wasn't sure what kinda job she was looking for so it was all up in the air still.

Now then lets get back to making out t he guest list for the party I told Midnihgt that I wasn't comfertable with the girls getting branded and any perminate injury to them so we decided not to let the guest do any perminate injury to them for now any way that could change on a moments notice we agreed apon this

Now then we had something like 25-30 people who we were going to invite I called Laura anne into the room where we were * she was the head cook* I told her and had her plain dinner accordingly. I told her the party wa to be Held on APRIL 17 2008 so that she should have the grocery list perpared for Midnight before so he could order the food and such

*Tag Laura Anne*

tomorrows destiny
04-08-2008, 05:35 AM
I looked up @ Midnite ,,,,,said Master i was thinking we could have Filet Mignon as the main course. Looks up to Master hoping he would like my suggestion. I looked @ Master Mike ,,,Sir i will have you a menu to look at and approve.

MasterMike27
04-08-2008, 05:38 AM
go right ahead I trust your judgement dear it sounds very good now what about appitisers and all that don't forgot those either

Midnite
04-08-2008, 09:40 PM
just remember, the slaves will not get the same food as the guest, so prepare the menu accordingly, if you need any suggestions for the slaves let me know

subserviant
04-09-2008, 04:41 PM
please sir may we not have the same food ,it sounds so good

Midnite
04-12-2008, 11:33 PM
"Well yes you can have the same food, I just planned on Laura whipping up some special sauces to cover you slaves food, I won't tell you what the basis of the sauces will be, that will be a surprise, I also have another surprise for you, I brought a friend of yours back with me, and he has learned a new trick, I won't tell you what it is, but I hope for your sake that while you were being trained as a pony girl they managed to open up your tight little ass hole some. You know I suggested to Mike that to raise some additional funds we might consider selling a couple of slaves, because of your ease dropping and spying, on the Masters, and on the slaves, you are at the top of my list to be sold. I had someone ask about a trained pony girl for his horse farm, in addition to the normal pony girl duties you would probably be expected to provide sexual gratification to his miniature ponies, how would you like that?"

subserviant
04-13-2008, 08:05 AM
I gasped in horror at what Midnite told me. pease Sir i begged I have been trying to change, it was an acciident when i over heard you talking about the party. please dont sell me , i hated the thought of going to another pony farm . the very thought of beng forced to have sex with a pony was to revolting, it was bad enough when Middnite made me do it with his dog .
I began to think up ways to get back in mdnites good books ,even being so bold as to suggest putting on a show with one of the other girls at the party later that nite.
I begged him to give me another chance, and i would anything that he wanted me to do with out any back talk .

MasterMike27
04-19-2008, 12:59 PM
I stepped in and told Midnight we weren't selling the girls that we need them here more and we had a barn in the back and if and when we got the money we would open it. I told Midnight that we were Charging $25 a plate plus desert to go with it * desert being the girls Lol* Now lets get down to business and see who we can invite * starts to think of people off the bdsmlibrary web site * to the party

*Tag midinight laura and subveriant*

subserviant
04-19-2008, 02:23 PM
Midnite had his dog sitting at his side , he let go of the dogs collar .The animal came straigt to me shoving his nose into my crotch .I stamerd, i'llgo and help the other girls get ready for tonite.
I could see the dogs huge red penis coming out of its sheath as he shoved his nose in harder .Stay where you are ordered Master ,he turned to midnite ,saying i think this is going to be enterntaining,they both grinned.

rapine
04-19-2008, 10:45 PM
I entered the room,tottering on heels almost high enough to be ballerina boots,an empty silver tray balanced on my fingertips.
My eyes set momentarily on Subservient,feeling a slight pang of pity for the girl as the dog buried it`s muzzle between her thighs;tugging a bit at the hem of my skirt as if the hound might come for me.
'Masters Mike and Midnite,is there anything I am needed to do?'

MasterMike27
04-20-2008, 09:38 AM
not at the present time go see laura in th kitchen so you can get into proper servers atire like subserviant here and do pick a color for your color to dear *post # 15 of the dungeon also do read the all of them* now then go along and serve well slaps her ass as she walks by

Midnight looked at me an other one from the temp agency I told him as we will hopefully be getting more to help us out around here so Laura can strikly stay in the kitchen as Head chef and all the others will be butlers and waiters and servers. now then shall we start to make that list Midnight.

*Tag Midnight*

rapine
04-20-2008, 10:54 AM
Green and Yellow,sir.
'Very well,sirs.'I bow my head slightly to you both,still glancing sidelong at the dog.I give a surprised yelp at the slap and continue on my way into the kitchen.

MasterMike27
04-22-2008, 08:48 AM
Now Midnight and I sit at the table and drink Rum and coke we start to make the list of who to invite and who not to invite as we sit there we discuss whats going to happen to te girls as I tell him i wouldn't want to see them get injured too badly maybe a few bruises and welts on there asses and maybe a dog show too *lol* then we start to make the list of who to invite and set the date which will be May 30 and in this time now that we have that settled we can start plaining

*Tag Midnight*

Midnite
04-23-2008, 08:08 AM
Hold on,we still need to deal with subservient, I can't stand an unruly slave, regardless of the fact that her eavesdropping was by accident, she still went and told the other slaves what she heard, and she needs to be punished, and I have just the way to punish her, I know that she is absolutely terrified of my dog, well I told you that he learned a new trick, and that would be a good time to demonstrate it, slave, strip, and drop to your knees, suck my dogs cock until he is good and hard.

subserviant
04-23-2008, 04:23 PM
i was not going to do it , i said to midnite ,any thing else ,but i wont do what u want .I dont want to be a disobeident slave but i cant do that ,it will make me sick .
Master Mike hit me so hard that i fell to the floor ,I was lying beside the dog ,his huge cock only an inch from my face .
Midnite had grabbed my hair and pushed my face to the dog ,he held my mouth open and guided the dogs cock into my mouth .Master Mike had pulled a red hot poker from the fireplace ,holding close to me .Are you gonna suck or do i burn your tits off he asked .I began to suck the dogs cock hoping that it was all they had planned for me.Master Mike held the poker , may be we should put our names into her ass ,he said to Midnite ,who nodded in agreement.
When she gets done with the dog ,we'll teach her not to argue ,meanwhile why dont you put it back in the fire and keep it hot so we can brand the bitch proper.

Midnite
04-27-2008, 08:49 AM
"Don't worry, after Caesar is done with her, she won't feel like arguing much anymore, besides when we brand her, I want my cock balls deep in her mouth." I watched as subservient sucked the dogs long cock for a minute, making sure that she took the entire length of cock into her mouth, I said "make sure you use your mouth to get his cock nice and lubricated, it will make it easier for you to get his cock into your ass hole, that way we can find out how much your ass hole was stretched out while you were receiving your pony train, remember how much his knot stretched your cunt open the first time he fucked you, and how much it hurt, well imagine how much it's going to stretch your ass hole open,rapine, get back in here, we need your assistance."

subserviant
05-18-2008, 04:12 AM
I was busy with the dog ,when Laura came in ..the side door is open and all of rapines things are gone, Laura had been sent to find him.Master Mike raged going to laura and back handing her knocking her to the floor. And who the fuck took the lock off the door he stormed.
All eyes turned to me ,you stupid cunt MasterMike said softly ,if he goes to the cops then were all done .I cowered under the dog waiting for the kicks,im not only going to burn my name into yr ass but yr cunt ass well he snarled.
Midnite interjected,take it easy mike rapine's not going to the cops ,he has warrents outstanding against him ,if he went to them he'd be inthe slammer for 20 years.Lets just get back to our little miss subserviant .
Midnite ordered Laura to get me on my hands and knees,the dog snarled when i stopped sucking his member,but mike settled him down,I pleaded with midnite who seemed the more resonable ***pease dont do this i begged ive been good i'll be good I wont cause any problems. MY pleas fell on deaf ears ,as Luara got me into position ,she agve me a small smile of encouragment whispering just relax and it won hurt as much.Mike over head her ,are u talking to her with out permmission ,your next Luara ,your way to upiity and im going to knock you down a couple of pegs.
The dog was brought and put in position , I could feel its cock probbing ,I screamed please put some lubriction on him .Not a chance laughed Mike ,L aura help the the dog find her asshole ,or he'll be all day getting into her.Luara did as ordered ,positioning his cock at my ass ,The dog foeced his cock into me bucking and humping , I couldnt help ,I screamed sobbing crying out for it to stop I felt go all the way into me and I almost pased out from the pain..Laura held me up as I felt his nails digging into me ,he kept plunging in , I thought my poor ass would be ripped apart .I sobbed moaning hopeing it would end .I felt him shudder and his hot cum shot into me.Midnite and Mike laughed ,mike holding a cam corder sayiing this should be worth some thing for the animal lovers at the party to nite.
The dog pulled away ,MIKe ordered me to lick its cock clean,all the while filming it .
Mike went to the fire place ,picking up the red hot irons ,wait a minet Mike ,how much do you think we can get out off that shiek if we let him brand her or at least watch us do it.
UM good idea Midnite ,I'll bet he'd pay plenty and I here He'sa mean sonofa bitch ,so yeah that 'll be a good way to get some extra cash ,he turned to me ,even tho i'd love to burn this whore my self.He kicked me ,get up you usless slut and help Laura with the prepartations.Midnite smiled i got kinda of horny ,I think I'll have her give me a blow job first , we got time.Mike laughed ,saying I got things to do,turned and left .MIDnite motioned me to him ,opening his jeans ,suck it cunt and if u spill any yu'll lick off the floorand get a beating fot being slopy.I did as he instrucked,he came quikly and I managed to swallow it all.Now go help Laura ,and if I catch you two fooling around with each other yu'll both get the dog treament,as it is Laura is still in deep shit and I aint forgetting it , you can tell her that.I left to find Laura
s

steelish
06-06-2008, 04:15 PM
MasterMike sir, if you feel I am worthy, I would love to join your Dungeon. I am a slave/maid/pony girl. I humbly await your reply.

steelish
06-06-2008, 04:15 PM
I am very sorry sir. I forgot to specify my limits; yellow and blue

subserviant
06-10-2008, 01:53 PM
welcome to the castle steel ,i'll show u to yr room.then i think the masters will want to meet with you in the great hall. I take steel to her cell ,lay out some of the rules ,have her strip and tell her to follow me.
We entered the hall ,waiting for the masters to notice us. Master Mike barked at me , didnt u tell her the rules .I stammered most ot them Sir ,he got up walked to me raised his hand ,hitting me back handed ,knocking me to the floor.Tell her how to stand you stupid cunt he snarled .
The new girl steel had been brought in just as Midnite was done with me .He told me to look after her ,and not bother with Laura. .Now lieing on the floor sobbing ,steel looked at me horrified .I got up and told her to stand with her legs apart wiht her hands locked behind her head.
Midnites dog was whinning ,he petted it ,saying as thow the animal could under stand,some new play thing for u boy ,go and sniff . the dog ran to steel shoving its nose into steels crotch,which brougtht a squel from her

steelish
06-10-2008, 02:56 PM
I was graciously welcomed to the castle by subserviant. After she took me to my cell and I disrobed, we made our way to a great hall to present ourselves to the masters. There were two standing in the hall, one of which had a large dog. Both men were busy talking, so we waited patiently for them to notice us. (I was told a good slave does not speak unless ordered to)

When one of the masters yelled and slapped subserviant to the floor, I quickly postured on the floor and lay there, quietly sobbing. I did not want to anger this tall man who had slapped her. As soon as subserviant explained how the castle slaves were to stand I quickly got into position.

The master whom subserviant said was Midnite loosed his dog upon me, and the beast ran over and put his cold nose in my crotch making me squeal.

"Shut your cum hole or he'll do more than just get acquainted" growled Midnite. "Do you want me to have Caesar be your master as well?" Midnite and MasterMike threw back their heads and laughed while I squirmed under Caesar's explorations.

subserviant
06-12-2008, 02:20 PM
The Masters were sitting at the table while we stood in the correct position.Midnite was holding a folder ,what have you got there MasterMike asked .Oh its the folder from the network that the new slut brought .It says that she was a trustee at the last place she served .You mean like in prison asked Mike.Yeah she took control of the slaves when her master wasnt around,it says she did a pretty good job repied Midnite.
Well thats the last thing we need is cunt who's a dome Mike snarled looking at steel.Wait a minute said Midnite this could work for us when we'r not here she could look after that slut subs,shes always trying to run off .
Master Mike thought ,yeh it might work but she's still a slave he said.Well of course and she;ll only dom when we tell her to.MasterMike smiled ye it will work.Midnite turned to steel smiling ,but yr still gonna get to meet caesar .I think yud sooner watch that damn dog fuck the slaves than do them yrslf Mike said . Midnite replied wirh a grin ,I love the look on their faces when caesars cock rams into their ass.
We have to test steel to see if she can control subs Mike said.He said to steel ,you get the slut to suck the dogs cock ,and after he's done fucking your ass you get subs to lick yr ass clean and lick caesars cock clean with out anyhelp from us ,then you can have it a little easyer aroundhere but you gotta keep her in line.you can do wahtever you want to her to make sure she obeys you .

steelish
06-12-2008, 02:52 PM
I smiled at the masters. I was in my element. I reached over and grabbed a handful of slut subs hair. God, sometimes being an amazon bitch really paid off. I yanked her head back and snarled in her face, "Do not fucking move!" and I threw her to the floor in front of me. I think I even startled the dog. "Down" I commanded, and pointed to the floor in front of Caesar. Since slut sub was already on the floor, I had no problem encouraging the beast to lay down on his side.

Reaching down with my left hand, I grabbed her hair once again. "You're going to suck this dog's fucking cock, and you're going to do it like it's the best thing in the world" I shoved the bitch's face into the dog's groin and twisted her nipple with my right hand. She lay there with her mouth open, wailing. "I can twist this fucking nipple right off your body if you don't get busy" As soon as her lips wrapped around the dog's cock, I jammed my knee into the back of her neck. She started to gag and I eased off, but only slightly. I held her in place as Caesar lay on his side, pumping into her mouth. She was making mmmph noises, but I was not about to let her have air.

I gave her nipple an extra twist and her throat opened up for a scream. Caesar wasted no time in taking advantage of it. His cock slid so far down her fucking throat I almost looked at her ass to see if it was coming out the other end. I chuckled as her cheeks started to bulge. "Fucking dog is knotting up, is he?" I grinned down at her and saw her eyes bugging out at me. "Don't fucking stop" I growled and used her hair to shake her head. I saw her throat muscles working to swallow and when the dog tried to pull away I removed my knee from behind her neck. She coughed the dog's knot out and choked and wheezed. I briefly waited for her to get her breath back and then spun her around. Taking Caesar's leash, I tied her wrists behind her back.

The dog was still turned on, so I got down on all fours and yelled, "Come on you fucker!" Waggling my ass at him, I finally got his attention. He was so excited, he kept aiming for my cunt. I had to reach through my legs and guide him into my ass. I growled the whole time Caesar banged away. It was awful, but I definitely wanted to have the special treatment, so I was willing to go through anything to get it. Oh shit, oh shit I thought. The dog was cumming and It was time for me to try to expel his knot. I didn't want him to rip it from me and tear me. I reached around and grabbed the fucking slut sub by the hair. Dragging her to me I used her as an anchor to make sure Caesar didn't pull away.

The relief I felt when the knot was expelled was tremendous, but I knew the best part was to come. I unclipped Caesar's leash and threaded it up through the slut's legs, while she whined the whole time. I had to slap her to shut her up. Then I turned my back to her, straddled the leash and presented ass. "Suck my ass!' I yelled at her as I yanked on the leash. I looked over my shoulder and the bitch had the audacity to shake her head at me. I reached back with my right hand and grabbed a huge handful of tit and dug my nails in. "Suck ass NOW' Boy, did she ever go to town. She sucked and licked and reamed. She sobbed the whole time, but she got the job done.

Finally, my task almost complete, I righted myself and called Caesar over. Not only did I have her clean his cock, I had her suck him to orgasm all over again. Then I threw the end of the leash on the floor and looked up at the masters.

subserviant
06-12-2008, 03:42 PM
I couldnt believe that i gave in to steel .It had been horrible ,even the Masters hadnt treated me as bad. I looked at MasterMike and Midnite hoping they would make steel stop before she came up with something new,but they were both grinning and noodding approval to the new slave .
Well Mike, said midnite what do you think.This going to work out great ,she sure as hell knows how to make subs behave he laughed.Steel ,what have you got next for the whore .
I sat on the floor ,moaning ,sobing begging them to please stop steel ,i couldnt believe they thought this was fun i crawled to ward the door hoping to get out of the room before thay noticed. Where the fuck do you think your going cunt ,snarled steel .I got up and bolted for the door.

steelish
06-12-2008, 07:39 PM
Two long steps had me catching up to her. I grabbed the end of the leash that still bound her wrists and was streaming out behind her. I yanked her back up against me. A startled "Oh" of surprise escaped her. As I yanked her back I wound my arms around both of hers so she couldn't get free. Purring in her ear I said, "Oh no, no, no my dear - you're my new toy for quite some time" then I bit down on her ear; not on the earlobe, I bit the sensitive part where the cartilage is.

Her cry of distress excited me. I ran my hands over her body, soothing her. I wanted to make her docile. It would be so much easier to rig her if she was calm. I proceeded to string her up by her wrists on a hanging spreader bar. She was lifted high enough that she struggled to keep her footing, yet low enough to save her shoulders and wrists from the strain. At this point she was panting, nervous. I could see it in her eyes and I could almost smell her fear.

"You're going to dance to earn relief" I said to her as I caressed her soft cheek, running my fingers down to cup her chin. "Huh, wha-? she stammered, confused. "I'll show you my dear" I replied as I gathered up the necessary implements. Clamps were placed on her nipples, causing her to moan. "Yes, that's it, croon for me" I murmured as I tied strings to the clamps. Each string was long and went up through rings suspended 5' off the floor. One ring above MasterMike, one above Midnite.

The masters looked up as I threaded the strings through the rings. I hung a little cup from each string. "I trust you do have coin" I said to the masters. Smiling, they nodded yes. "Ah, you'll understand shortly" I said and sauntered back to slut sub. I walked past her to the selection of paddles and whips. I selected a bullwhip and turned. Slut subs eyes widened in fear. "Oh my dear, don't look so distressed. I am quite handy with this" I said as I shook out the length of the whip.

"This is how it works" I began, "I am going to whip you, softly at first. If you dance for the whip beautifully, the masters will place coins in the little cups that hang before them. If you fail to dance, I will whip harder." I watched as she bit her lip and the masters slowly grinned.

Facing her, I began.

steelish
06-13-2008, 12:56 AM
"Bbbbbut" she stammered, as I raised my arm to deliver the first lash, "it will hurt no matter what I do" She yelped and jumped around as the blow landed.

"I know" I grinned. "That's the whole point. You're between a whip and a hard pull" I chuckled at the humor she likely didn't enjoy. "YOU are deciding your punishment. What will it be? The pain of the whip, or the pain of your nipples being pulled almost off?" I could hear the masters laugh and clap. "Bravo" cried Midnite. The both stood up to retrieve change out of their pockets. I could hear the clinking of coins as they dumped their own "weapons" on the table.

I again raised the whip. SNAP! Across her taught stomach. SNAP! Ooo, that one hit the upper left thigh. SNAP, SNAP, SNAP! I continued my assault, listening for the clink of coins dropping into the cups. Whenever I heard a pause in the coins, I took aim at a particularly sensitive area. SNAP to the underarm! SNAP! To the underside of a breast. Whenever I did this, she yowled and jumped, causing the cups to jerk and her breasts to bounce painfully. She once made the mistake of spreading her legs slightly and I took aim SNAP to her cunt lips. THAT one made her screech!

I stopped at one point to take a sip of water and noticed MasterMike having fun. He was flicking his fingers at his cup, making it swing and bounce, causing distress for slut sub. I think he was enjoying being able to torture her while sitting back with his feet resting on the table. As I went back to my task, slut sub started to babble, "no no no more, please" Nah, I thought, we're going to do a little more I continued my assault on her body with the whip. She was getting quite good at dancing. I guess she had decided that wanted coins. Her breasts were being pulled on so hard they were cone-shaped, and she was hopping from one foot to the other, making the cups dance a jig at the end of their strings.

As I whipped her I said, "I will stop if a clamp slips off and one of those cups hits the ground" I saw hope flare in her eyes and she jumped and jiggled like her life depended on it. I continued to stripe her, making a pattern of marks on her. She was beginning to look like she was wearing a mesh of welts. Suddenly, she threw her head back and screamed loudly as Midnite's cup landed on the ground, tipping over and spilling its bounty. The masters started putting the spilled coins into MasterMike's cup. They only added three coins before that one fell too.

She hung limply in her bonds. I coiled up the whip and hung it back on it's peg. She was lovely to look upon; her hair was clinging to her sweaty forehead, she was thoroughly striped and her nipples were purple and engorged. I sighed and smiled as I gazed upon her, then I turned and bowed to the masters.

subserviant
06-18-2008, 04:31 PM
they both clapped when steel bowed .Midnite said , ithink she makes a better dom than a sub.Master Mike glared at him ,dont be stupid ,she can dom subs but she 's still our slave ,you start talking like that and she'll be getting ideas .He walked to steel ,raised his hand and back handed her so hard she fell to the floor.He kicked her ,get up bitch you and subs get ready for the party ,were going to make some money from you two.
Mike said to Midnite ,that arab called and he's gonna pay huge bucks to see these two go at each other .I told him steel is gonna brand subs ,but that its gonna cost plenty .
He's agreed to pay anything we want to see subs get abused by a woman ,so its gonna be steel and subs .But before we let them go at it ,there gonna be the piss girls so the other guests dont get pissed off.

steelish
06-19-2008, 05:57 AM
I had been having such fun abusing sub for the masters' pleasure that I didn't expect the slap and kick from MasterMike. "Yes sir, yes sir!" I cried, and quickly stood up to remove sub from her bonds.

"Did you hear that", I asked her as I released her, "I get to brand you!" I quickly had her out of her bonds and helped her to the slave quarters to prepare for the festivities.

subserviant
06-20-2008, 04:38 PM
we got to my cell ,steel was behind me and reached around me to cup my breasts ,rubbing them gently.Did i hurt you hun ,uumm im not sorry ,but i'll make you feel better .I didnt know what to expect ,I cringed expecting her to pinch or hit me .Steel siad if your a good girl i'll let you rest and get ready for tonite .
I turned ,i screamed at her what the hell are you doing your a slave just like me why the fuck should i do anything you say ,you you whore I raised my arm as if to strike her

steelish
06-21-2008, 07:36 AM
"There's your first mistake!" I scream at her and grab her arm, shoving her back against the wall. She's still weak from everything she had just been through and it was easy to shove her onto the ground. I flipped her onto her back and pinned her arms down at her side. Quickly straddling her face, I smothered her with my pussy.

"Eat it slut" I screamed at her as I held her arms at her side. I was facing her torso, so it was easy to occasionally reach out and pinch a nipple or slap her pussy. "If I fucking feel even the hint of teeth anywhere against my pussy, you will be sorry" I said and ground my crotch into her face. I could feel her trying to breath and once in a while I obliged by raising up a bit.

It was easy to keep her pinned there. Every time she tried to buck her hips to throw me I slapped that pussy. Every time she tried to use her hands to shove at me, I twisted her nipples. Soon, she lay there quietly and licked my clit furiously. I could feel my orgasm building and cooed to her, "Mmmmm, that's it, that's it, just like that, you're doing good, keep it up"

I threw back my head; "ahhhhhhhhh yeah!" I screamed out in release. I could feel my juices flooding her face and I moved so that she could breath. Her face was shiny and her eyes were glazed.

"Come on, let's get ready for the party before the Masters get mad" I said and I pulled her to her feet. We entered the slaves communal showers to freshen up.

subserviant
06-21-2008, 02:25 PM
steel had beaten me into submission ,we showered and all the while she talked about branding me . I am so looking forward to burning your ass she kept saying.
I was terrified ,trying to reason with her ,to let me escape out the small door that was not watched .
She burst out laughing , and miss the oppurtunity to brand your ass ,not on your life.She led me back to the masters ,then told them about my trying to get her to let me go.Master Mike flew into a rage ,he picked up a cat of nine tails with metal on the ends of the tails. I screamed in terror as i knew what the whip would doto me .Midnite intervened,saying not yet Mike leave it till the party and have steel do it for the enterainment of the paying guests.Mike was still be side him self, swinging the whip back and forth.I closed my eyes hoping it was a bad dream and it would all go away.
Steel spoke up ,excuse me sir but I would luv to whip the skin off her back, later if you would allow it.
Master Mike looked at her snarling ,you had better watch your ass ,you can be branded and whipped just like subs gonna be.Steel hung her head looking sheepish

steelish
06-22-2008, 07:17 AM
MasterMike was so easy to anger, and I knew how cruel he could be. I made sure I looked contrite to try to calm him down. Eventually, he put down the whip and ordered me to go get the piss girls ready. He said to include sub in with the piss girls. I smiled at sub and said, "Sure, no problem!"

I took some bondage rope and used it to fasten a single arm binder on her. She wasn't about to struggle in the presence of the masters. Once tied, I led her from the room to go get ready.

I took her to the slaves "tack" room where all the bondage supplies were kept. There were seven other piss girls lined up for me to prepare, so I quickly went about my business. Each girl was made to kneel and her legs were tied in the folded position so that they couldn't rise. I placed high posture collars on each that had extensions under the chin, causing them to tilt their heads back far. Next, the the largest ring gag I could find went into each mouth and was buckled on with a full head harness.

I called to the guards and they lifted the girls onto a long, low wheeled cart with their knees lined up along the edge of the cart's floor. The cart had straps bolted to the floor of it and I used the straps as anchors across their thighs. Next, I put nipple clamps on each girl and using the chain, pulled her forward slightly so that she was leaning toward the edge of the cart. Now their mouths were about crotch level and their heads were almost past the edge of the cart. Their mouths were open and in perfect position for a stream of piss.

I went behind each girl and attached a short chain to their single arm binding and pulled back to fasten the end of the chain to an eyebolt in the floorboards. Now the girls weren't going to move at all. I told the guards; "the piss girls are ready, go ahead and move them out into the latrine area" I walked along behind the cart and listened to the grunts and squeals as the cart was jostled over the bumpy ground.

Ah, this was going to be a glorious day I thought as I looked around at the blue sky and felt the warmth of the sun.

subserviant
06-22-2008, 01:20 PM
I couldnt believe this was happening .WE were being pulled into the great hall ,trussed up ,not being able to move .I had never been degraded like this from the time i had first arrived at the castle,even the times with Midnites dog had at least been witnessed by only a few people.
We were surronded by a crowd of men and women ,all laughing and pointing at us as we were positioned in the center of the hall.Master Mike spoke into a mike set up on a stage .Listen up all he called.The sluts on the cart are your tiolets,for now ,when you have to piss you can use them ,both men and women .
If the women have a bit of a problem ,dont worry about,just piss away he laughed.If you want more from the sluts go right ahead ,they just love to suck cocks and eat pussy.So let the party begin.Oh i forgot to tell you that after an hour or so the sluts will be cleaned up and their yours to do with what you want.All except the one on the end ,she has a special function to attend to .
The first man had his cock out shoving it in my mouth ,I tried to move my head aside ,steel stood behind me i supose half expecting me to balk,she slapped the back of my head hard ,and warned me,if you do that again i'll tell Mike and suggest that when i brand you i'll shove the branding iron up your cunt.Would you like that slut.I shook my head ,taking the pissing cock into my mouth swallowing as fast as i could.
He wasnt satisfied with me drinking his piss , he started to pump in to my mouth until he came,the crowd clapped and cheered as his cum spilled out, i couldnt swallow fast enough.Steel brought a whip down on my back ,snarling in my ear ,you'd better swallow it all next time whore.
A woman stood in front of me ,she pulled my face to her crotch ,letting go with a stream ,pissing all over me and so it went .WE all had been used by every one inthe hall for over an hour when Mike annouced that the girls would be cleaned up and brought back for their enjoyment.The others were led to the showers,steel led me to the anty room of the hall.
I was pulled into the room ,on a seat by the fire place sat 4 men ,all dressed in some kind of arab robes.,the spokesman said to midnite ,so this is the whore that will entertain us .Mike laughed ,well I guess you can call it entertainment but I dont think subs will find it that way.
Gentelmen I have a special treat for you ,the other whore with subs ,her name is steel ,will do the branding and aferward you can fuck them both or do what ever you like to them ,after all you have paid a kings ransum for the privilege

steelish
06-24-2008, 06:58 AM
With a bow to the ladies and gentlemen, I led sub to the middle of the room to set her up for the torture session. This was to be their dinner entertainment and they had paid good money for this. MasterMike and Midnite had pre-set everthing in advance, all I had to do was put her in place and set things up.

She was standing in the middle of the room with her legs pulled apart, ankles buckled to chains bolted to the floor. Arms were raised over head and buckled to the ends of a suspension bar. She was left able to stand flat-footed with her arms low enough that they were slightly bent. I took electrodes and taped them to her body in various places. I also clamped electrodes to her nipples, clit and pussy lips. An electric probe was inserted into her ass. I attached all the wires to an electrical box and then I made her get up on her toes. I slid the on/off switches from the electric box under her heels. Now, if she went up on her toes and removed pressure from the switches, the electricity was turned on and shocked her. I watched as she quickly brought her heels down.

Smiling, I put on leather gloves to fetch the next piece of nasty business. I brought over a telescoping pole which was mounted on a cross-brace. I placed it directly beneath her and lined up the pole with her pussy. Walking in front of her I held up a curious looking object. "Do you know what this is dear?" i asked. She shook her head, wide-eyed. "This is a dildo made of stinging nettles" I smiled at her and then attached it to the top of the pole. I raised the pole until the dildo came into contact with her pussy lips. She immediately raised up on her toes and the electricity started. I raised it again until it contacted her pussy lips and as soon as she could no longer stand the electricity, she lowered herself and the stinging nettles started to disappear into her cunt. She was wailing and crying now.

I turned to the ladies and gentlemen with a flourish. "The slut will now fuck herself with stinging nettles while you enjoy your dinner"

subserviant
06-28-2008, 01:21 PM
This was madness ,I cried out as the dildo slid into me ,the nettles were ripping my insides ,the nettles were left in my pussy as the dildo slide in and out . I was up and down not knowing what to do the pain was horrible.
I screamed to the masters to stop this insanity.The arabs were laughing and howling with glee ,Master Mike and MIDNITE stood grinning as they let steel continue to torture me .
It was only after i almost passed out that Midnite called a halt .Steel protested ,saying i could take a lot more .One of the guests lookes at Midinite ,do you always let slaves talk to you like the whore just did ?
We have a way to deal with sluts like her .MasterMike said to him go ahead your the one paying.I was let down ,still sobbing and moaning ,my pussy was on fire ,my tits were so sore i couldnt touch them.
One of the arabs called to a guard ,smilling ,now you will see what we do to whores who cant hold their tongues.The guard dropped his pants ,his penis was the biggest I had ever seen ,it was the size of a horse's.
Two other guards grabbed steel and stripped her ,bending her over the bench.The guard with the huge cock pushed a ring onto his penis with sharpe studs sticking out all around it .He got behind steel and put the head of it against her ass hole,smiling saying ,look maw no lube and started pushing in to her

steelish
06-29-2008, 06:49 AM
I screamed until my throat was raw. I knew my ass was going to be ruined after this. My only thought was if that bitch thought she had it bad before, wait till I get my hands on her now. If I ever got to domme her again, the stuff I had done up to now would seem gentle! I suddenly brightened and remembered something. I turned my head and looked directly at the slut and smiled, despite the horrible pain I was in. I watched as she blanched at my expression.

I had remembered that I still get to brand her!

subserviant
06-29-2008, 12:48 PM
The arab gentlmen roared in delight as the monster ripped into steel . They egged him on,calling faster and harder baboo, make to the stupid useless cunt feel every inch.I put my hands over my ears to block out the screams.
Suddenly the silence was deafening.I looked at steel and to my amazment she was smiling at me,I couldnt believe it ,the blood was running out of her ass as the huge cock was pulled out of her.,yet she was smiling.
I thought the pain had made her lose her mind She winked at me and mouthed my turn slut.It was then I noticed thebranding irons in the fire place ,red hot.I felt sick to my stomach as it dawned on me what she was refering to

steelish
06-30-2008, 11:12 AM
They moved the slut into the position I had asked for; on her knees, with chains binding her wrists to bolts in the floor, and ankles chained the same way. There was also a belt around her waist, with a chain connected to it and bolted to the floor beneath her. The belt chain had enough slack in it so she could rock back and forth on her knees, but that was about it. She couldn't get up, nor could she raise her hands to defend herself.

I whispered in Midnite's ear and he smiled. I could see the slut watching this with a wary expression on her face. She knew she was about to get branded, but she seemed to be calm. She won't be calm for long I thought to myself as a servant ran to fetch the things I had mentioned to Midnite.

I walked to the slut. Taking the cock ring that had been used so brutally on me, I placed it on a rubber cock and shoved it into her ass as roughly as I could. She lunged forward as far as she could, screaming in pain. I took note of how far forward she could rock and dropped a scarf at the location. I then walked to the front of her and put the rubber cock into her face and acted like I was going to shove it into her mouth. She rocked back as far as she could and I noted where that position was with another scarf.

I smiled at her and retrieved a branding iron. Using a pole mounted vice, I placed the iron at the point where her ass would come into contact with it if she rocked back as far as she could. I know she could feel the heat coming off of it.

The servant came running back in with the two things I wanted. Bullet Ants! They were called this because the pain of being stung by one was like getting shot by a gun. I picked them up with long tongs and held them up in front of her terror-filled eyes.

I stood up and addressed the crowd, "These are bullet ants, I will demonstrate the pain these cause by making one sting the slut." Reaching down, I pressed one against her shoulder. She screams and almost backs into the branding iron before shuddering and stopping herself. Now she is starting to babble. Hmmm, not so calm now, are you I think as I kneel down with the tongs in my hands.

"The slut will now choose between the branding iron or the sting of the bullet ants on her nipples"

Her eyes shoot to mine and I can see the silent plea within them. Ignoring it, I start to move the ants to her nipples and she rocks back, closer and closer to the red-hot iron. Her eyes are wild, darting around the room as if she can find a way out. There is no escape, only the choice between the pain of the ants, or the pain of the iron.

subserviant
06-30-2008, 05:30 PM
no no i scream, please masters dont let her do this . i weep begging them not to let this happen .I implore you steel dont do this .Sobbing i look at the arab men please sirs ,stop her,I beg you .The arabs lean closer smiling as i look for a way out .
The masters grin ,Mike says cant you hurry it up steel ,I want to hear the cunt scream louder.Midnite smiles nodding in agreement.Steel holds the ant closer to my nipple,I move back not thinking ,into the red hot iron.
I scream in agony jumping forward ,steel puts the ant on my breast .The sting makes me howl in pain and I move back into the iron again.Steel claps with glee as she has another ant in position at my other nipple as I shoot ahead .I am sick with pain ,I try to stay still but its immposible ,I jump back into the irons again.
The men are hooting their approval egging steel on.I sob in relieve as she hasnt any more ants.Then i see her nodding at the servant.I cry uncontrolably sobbing please stop ,but she has a maddness in her eyes and the men love it

steelish
07-02-2008, 10:44 AM
I take the ant the servant holds out. She has withstood stings on her nipples to avoid the heat of the iron, but can she take it on her clit? I look at her nipples, they have swollen and are purple as the venom attacked the nerves there.

I reach under her with the tong, moving the ant towards her clit. She cannot see how close the ant is getting, but I can tell she doesn't want this thing anywhere near her clit. She is rocking back, crying and pleading with me. She glances over her shoulder at the branding iron poised just behind her ass. She looks at me and after gritting her teeth rocks back into the iron. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh" her full throated scream is loud. The searing pain of her flesh burning makes her jump forward. Ooops, I forgot to move the ant away. The scream as the ant stings her clit is so loud some of the Arabs cover their ears. Some are leaning forward with their hands on their cocks, rapt expressions on their faces.

Midnite stands up, applauding the performance as the slut shakes and trembles, moaning while the ant venom goes to work on her clit. Others follow suit, and soon everyone is on their feet. The smell of her burnt flesh still permeates the air and while some have their hands over their noses, others are breathing deep, savoring the smell.

I bow to the crowd and go to the new Arab owner and kneel, assuming the submissive position.

subserviant
07-03-2008, 06:25 AM
the burning smell of my flesh ,the burning from the ants .[I] was beside myself with agony and the fucking bitch was on her knees in front of the head man.Midnite took pity on me ,letting me off the bench ,telling one of the other girls to rub my ass ,tits and clit with lotion the effect was immediate it felt so good , most of the pain was bearable.
The head man spoke to Mike ,she is marked and used ,she's not worth much .I dont think we want her >
Master Mike flew into a rage ,you fucking bastards ,we had a deal he yelled.The arab made a motion,Mike had a knife at his throat held by one of the guards.WE can talk about this like gentlmen or we can cut yr throat ,the choice is yrs.
WE will pay you half the price we promised but we are leaving the whores here.It was entertaining to watch the whore being branded and the ants were a bonus and if you care to have the one called steel go through the same thing we will pay you the full price.
If you agree ,aboo will fuck steel in her ass ,then have the one celled sub treat her the same as she recieved .Mike and Midnite agreed immedietly , while steel screamed in protest.This wasnt part of the deal you bastards she yelled at the Masters.Mike back handed her knoking steel to the floor. we'll see who calls the shots around here he snarled.The arabs clapped their hands in glee .That is the way all whores should be treated,but you should do it again.Mike pulled steel to her feet raised his arm and again backhanded her .
The huge aboo picked her up and bent her over the bench were i had been tortured,Midnite asked me if i was up to torturing steel.I can think of nothing id like more i replied . Steel screamed as the huge cock went into her ass dry.

Midnite
07-25-2008, 04:28 PM
Unnoticed by anyone but Master Mike I slowly slid my pistol back into its concealed holster, the guard didn't know how close he came to having his brains blown out, since the Arab offered us a better deal, I decided not to kill all of them, I said to the head Arab, "I will say this one time and one time only never pull a weapon in my presence, and on my best friend again, all of this is being videotaped, and you may manage to take me out, but I am an ex-Navy Seal, and Seal team 2 would take my revenge, painfully and slowly!" Without waiting for a reply from the Arab I said to subservient" to start with kneel between steel's legs, use your mouth and tongue on her cunt, anytime she is ready to orgasm I want you to bite her clit, so that she cannot orgasm, if she does come, you will be punished, after she is done getting ass fucked suck the cum out of her ass hole, keep it in your mouth, move up to steel's mouth and feed the cum in your mouth to her. After we are done with that, and I see how well you follow your task, we will decide on steel's next torture. Aboo take your time and enjoy yourself, let's see how many times subservient can deny her an orgasm."

subserviant
08-30-2008, 03:42 AM
it was not exactly what i had hoped for but i thought a small bit of revenge is better than none. I knelt as directed and watched the arabs giant cock pound in and out of steel . Midnite knew steel well enough to know that she loved being fucked in the ass and would soon climax.
Steel began to moan ,the start of an orgasm.I bite her clit hard , relishing the the scream of pain ,again and again i used my teeth to prevent her from cumming but she also loved pain so it wouldnt prevent her from going over the top for to much longer .
The arab began to sound like he was about to cum ,they were both moaning .I began to finger myself ,Midnite hit me across the back with his whip ,snarling none of that whore.

The rest of the on lookers thought it was great sport and said so to Midnite

tomorrows destiny
10-18-2008, 09:10 PM
I come in from being gone for training. I kneel down and await for what is to become of me!!

subserviant
10-20-2008, 05:46 PM
As laura walks in to the room , i see the look of surprise on the arabs faces . midnite smiled broadly, saying to Master Mike .Laura is back from the intense training course we sent her on , she is going to be a much better slave ,even though she was excellent before ,
the rebelious streak she had will be gone.
Midnite turned to the arabs ,how much more are you willing to pay to see this slut perform . oh i should tell you that she just loves dogs if you know what i mean he laughed. I remembered the times with midnites huge dog and the things he amde us do ,shuddering at the thought .
Midnite whistled ,the dog made his way to his side. Laura had a look of horror on her face as she must have guessed what was coming.Come here Laura Midnite ordered .Laura obeyed but rather slowly.Master Mike picked up the whip and brought it hard across the back of Lauras legs snarling faster slut. He turned to midnite , guess she didnt learn as good as we thought .
Midnite slapped her hard ,you had better get rid of that attitude whore and right now.He raised his hand again ,Laura cringed crying out please sir i'll do what you want.
Midnite slapped her again barking damn right you will ,now go and shake the paw of your lover ,laughing with glee as he said it.
The arabs where crowding around as Laura went to the dog ,bending and shaking his paw . i could see he was excited at smelling Laura ,his red penis was coming out of the sheath ,he was prancing smelling her crotch.

subserviant
10-20-2008, 06:05 PM
laura walked into the room ,kneeling at the feet of Midnite.He glanced at Mike ,laura's back from her training ,turning to the arabs he asked how much to see this slut perform .
The arabs talked excidedly ,then saying we'll pay double .Midnite nodded ,replying a bit more ,you see she just loves dogs ,winking at them.I rememberd Midnite huge dog and the things Midnite made us do with him .
C ome here whore he ordered laura , then whistled for the dog .laura had a look of horror as she knew what Midnite was going to make her do.She hesitated ,Master Mike swung his whip catching her across the back of her legs ,move faster slut he snarled.
bend over and shake your lovers paw Midnite laughed evily .
Laura did as she was orderd taking the paw .Midnite pushed her to the floor ,the dog was sniffing her crotch ,his red penis coming out of its sheath .Madnite kicked her legs apart as the dog shoved his nose in to her .
the arabs clapped and hooted ,make the whore suck his cock they shouted, another yelled let the beast fuck her ,in both holes another added . master mike grinned ,well whats going to be first slut you decide

tomorrows destiny
10-21-2008, 09:42 PM
I feel the nose of the dog up against my pussy. I try to pull away then feel the smack of Master Mikes whip. I scream out and resume the position that Master Midnite put me in. I whimper knowing that this will be the worst night for me as a slave i had ever had to experience. I heard the Arabs making their vulgar comments hoping to God that Masters would never go along with their horrible ideas. My heart sunk when Master Mikes whip hit my tender ass and asked ,,,which hole i wanted filled 1st. When i was slow to answer he laughed sadistically. Oh this slut thinks shes to good to be his Bitch. Well we shall soon see which dog will have her. With that said,, I heard the barking of 2 other dogs. I screamed out no please. I was hit accross the face ,,,my lip burst open and i started to shake. I was laid out on the floor and smeared with something very sticky. I was dragged to a bench and positioned to let the dogs have their way. Master Mike came to my front and said slave you will now not only have a Dog for a Master and be is Bitch but you have been sold to another Master. At that point i went numb.
I had know time to think before the 1st dog was licking my lips. I tried to keep my mouth closed but the dog had other ideas. Soon i was kissing the dog. Then the 2nd dog found my pussy. His tongue hit my wet hole. Ohhhhh ahhhhhh it felt so good. Soon i was so wet and horny that i just wanted to be fucked. The 1st dog was turned around and soon his huge cock was in my face. I had my mouth shut until Master Mike took a lighter and touched my breast. I screamed and the dogs thrusted his hard dick in my mouth. My pussy was dripping and i was sucking the dogs dick and my hips were thrusting to the dog that was licking me out. The next thing i know a big dick entered my pussy. I start to moan and cum and start loving what i was becoming. Master Mike came to my head and petted it and said mmmmmmmmm what a good Bitch you will make to Brutus. He then patted the dog i was sucking off. Brutus emptied in my mouth and licked me more on my mouth. He went behind where the other dog was and bit his neck and the other dog never had a chance to attach to me. i sunk to the floor and rolled into a ball. Brutus came to me licking and grabbed my hair and dragged me to his pillow. I lay there shaking.

subserviant
10-22-2008, 01:12 PM
I kept bitting steel as she began to cum .Before she could the arab grunted and came in her ass .Maser Mike grabbed my hair and snarled lick his cock clean whore . I blanched at the sight of his slime covered cock ,bloody and covered with steels excrement.I shook my head no ,Mike back handed me ,you want another brand on your ass bitch.
I whimmpered no, and did as he wanted.I gaged and and just about puked as i cleaned hi s cock. Mike pointed to steels ass , aboos cum was running out ,i took as much into my mouth as i could ,went to steel and spit it into her mouth. S he ahd daggers in her eyes and i knew if she got the chance she would pay me back big time.
Out of the corner of my eye I could see brutus drag laura to his pillow.The poor kid I thought ,when brutus has time to get ready he would mount her as he had been trained ,and by the looks of his huge red cock it wouldnt be long.One of the arabs suggesed that when brutus got done with laura ,she could torure the sluty one called subs. MasterMike thought that would be great ,Midnite agreed saying subs can take a lot more and since laura and steel are such big friends she'll no dought love to do it

subserviant
11-22-2008, 04:13 AM
sorry destiny ididnt see that it was u who wrote continue if u want