PDA

View Full Version : Girl in the mirror

dee_dee
03-29-2004, 11:08 AM
Mr Counts put his hands on my sides, sliding them up and down some, then took his hand and lifted my chin, so i was looking at him, he leaned closer, I remember just stickiing my tongue out..closing my eyes, and feelign his mouth or his breath then him closing on my tongue, I jerked it back..I was so scared he was goign to bite it off or something, then he told me to stick it out again,,I did,he sucked it in and out of his mouth some,,a few times. " Mmmmmmmmmm that feels so nice Darla, so really nice!" he said over and over as he turned me back around, facing Da. "You want to get Amy?" Mr Counts asked my Da..( that's his daughter, she is about my age 7, I think, not 8..) Da got up, went out and came back carring Amy, she was asleep, looked like.) Da was holding her, in his arms, across his lap, her arm hanging down some. " She would probably would be more comfortable if you was to unbutton her shirt, take it off, if you want?" Da started to unbutton it, and when he took it off, Amy seemed to move some trying to move her hands or something, but didn't . My hands were still to my sides, I could feel him moving around on the couch,then taking my left hand,pulling it back some, I could feel the rope,it was like short with loops on each end, he would put it over my hand then pull it tight then the right hand and do it to, He put it on my left hand first,,tight, then he reached for my right , I remember jerkign, pullign it away,,he grabbed it hard and pulled it back hard, and put it around it,jerkign it tight..." Don't fight me, Darla, you know not to fight me!" I was saying " pleaseeeeee don't tight my hands, Da pleaseeeee don't let him tie my hands oh Pleaseeee don't!!" Mr Counts pulled me backwards, bent me backwards, "Stopit, Darla, just STOPIT!" Da was layign Amy on the couch,got up and went behind the couch, getting something, a mirror, then he put it against the couch, facing Mr Counts, facing us,I could see Mr Counts and me, but it looked like a little girl, she looked like me, but wasn't, we was watching each other, she was shaking just like me, just moving , shuffling her feet, just like I was doing. Mr Counts put his head on my shoulder, looking in the mirror, then looking down towards his hands, he put them on my sides again sliding them to my panties,the rolled top of my panties, then rolled them down some, almost off my hips. " Look at the mirror Darla, look how nice you look, how sexy!" I could see his shirt undid, open some, then he stood up and undid his pants, took them off, and his shorts...he stood there behind me, I could see him naked, and he was looking at me looking at him. Da was looking at me, us,when Mr Counts said, I think Darla would like you being comfortable to." " I know Amy would want you to be comfortable, if she was awake." He pulled me a step backwards, I felt it touching my hands, him lifting my hands some to the couch between his leggs.." open your fists, Darla, let me guide your hands around me, I want you to hold me, to feel me, and know it is you making me hard." he said,,as he pulled my fingers open some, then onto it, I just kinda held it, closed it, I guess he had put some lotion on it cause it was kinda slippery. Watching Da undoing his pants pulling them down and his shorts..taking them off..then his shirt. Da was looking at us. Mr Counts said " Take off her shorts if you want to,." Pointing to Amy..Da unsnapped the snaps, opened the shorts an dslid them off. He picked her up and sat back down, holding her against his chest.
He leaned back up scooting towards me some, moving it in my hands, as he took my panties and put his fingers in each side, sliding them down a little, then a little more, off my hips down my leggs, I watched the girl in the mirror, seeign her panties on the floor, around her ankles. I saw a hand on her leg, lifting it , then the other, then the panties being picked up, folded and layed on the couch. Mr Counts put lotion on his hand, then on my tummy and rubbed it all over my tummy then my chest, looking at the mirror, looking at me looking at the mirror. I watched as he took a stick kinda thing, layed it on the floor, it had a loop on each end. " Step in that, put your foot in that, Darla." he was saying while lifting , or picking my leg up or making me step in it,,then tightened it around my ankle, then the left foot the same way.. He was looking, we were looking at the girl in the mirror, her little leggs spread, hands dissapearing behind her back, and his hands rubbing her thighs, her leggs and ankles and up to the knees. On up to the tummy again, her belly button then her nips, playing with them..pinching. I watched him put his mouth on her neck, seeing her shilvering as if she was so cold, watching his tongue lick her neck, his hands on each side of her shoulders, then sliding them down, off them onto her hips, and then across her tummy. How she moved some as he touched her cunny, rubbed his finger up and down there. Watching her hips moving,,knowing she was feeling him in her hands as she moved some. "You like me doing this?" as he rubbed his finger across me, my cunny, "You like that feeling, you like Earl ( my Da ) seeing you enjoying this ?" as he pushed harder against me there..." Yes Sir" I was tryign to say..