PDA

View Full Version : link

kneel9er
11-18-2007, 08:27 PM
Hi,
I have a jpeg I wanted to share with another user. It is on my hard drive. How do I link to it, or is it even possible. Another method maybe? Not too computer literate so please go slow. Thanks.
kneel9er

Ozme52
11-19-2007, 12:08 AM
You can't link to a picture on your own computer unless it is a dedicated server... online and available to internet browsers.

But this site allows you (encourages you in fact) to upload and post your picture right here.

Press "Go Advanced" (In the section just below the text box you write in is a section of additional options.)

Press "Manage Attachments" (A pop-up window appears. Make sure you allow pop-ups on your browser, or at least for this site.)

Press "Browse" and you get a standard windows box that lets you navigate through your folders. When you get to the picture you want to upload, select it.

When you finish selecting your picture(s)...

Press "Upload" then complete whatever you want to say in the text box and
Press "Submit"

annie
11-19-2007, 05:07 AM
If you don't wish the entire forum to see it however I would suggest that you get the persons email and send it to them directly that way... or through a YIM (Yahoo Instant Messaging) conversation.

kneel9er
11-19-2007, 05:30 AM
Thank you for the info. Ozme52, crossed paths sooner than I thought. just_annie, I trip over that name. Too simple. :)
But I digress. Thanks again.
kneel9er