PDA

View Full Version : Spanking: What turns you on more?

Captain
11-18-2007, 09:33 PM
The other day I was spanking my wife with a new switch and her reaction really turned me on. I had her standing on the floor, bent over with her hands on the edge of the bed. Each time I spanked her, she rose up on her tip toes and gasped! It was really sexy!

This made me think of a question. If you had to choose one or the other, what turns you on more:

1. The act of spanking and inflicting pleasurable pain?

Or

2. The reaction of the person your spanking?

I would have to say for that scene, it was the reaction of my beautiful wife.

Ozme52
11-18-2007, 11:31 PM
I think, for me, the answer is simply "Yes"

The former without the latter is just exercise (which I can do by myself)... but the reaction without my participation also leaves me cold.

TomStraye
11-19-2007, 06:12 AM

The former without the latter is just exercise (which I can do by myself)... but the reaction without my participation also leaves me cold.

Good answer! IN fact, I don't think there could be any other answer so I'll just shut up. :)

Actually, I can't say that I have ever been really big on spanking. The only time I have ever indulged in it on an on-going basis was with my last full-time secretary. She was, I have to say, the worst secretary I've ever had but, when she suggested that corporal punishment might improve her efficiency, what could I say except yes? She had one of those bottoms that you only have to look at to know it was made to be spanked.

I must say, though, I still can't say that I particularly enjoyed the actual spanking part of spanking her. The most enjoyable part (for us both, I think) was her removing her skirt and pulling down her knickers to get ready — on the rare occasions she wore knickers, that is.

She had been brought up a strict muslim and was so painfully shy about her body that I soon learned the simple act of making her bare it improved her efficiency no end. No spanking required *L*

Wordsmith
11-20-2007, 09:34 AM

I agree. One without the other is not particularly stimulating. It is seeing her reactions and knowing that I am the cause of that pleasure/pain mixture.

Isabelle90
11-20-2007, 02:04 PM
I agree. One without the other is not particularly stimulating. It is seeing her reactions and knowing that I am the cause of that pleasure/pain mixture.

Logic, there you go again with that!! LOL I checked and McDonald's doesn't have this combo!! But it certainly would be delicious!

I can't really comment on the original question. Submissives are usually the ones on the other end! Yay us! :p

_ID_
11-20-2007, 04:18 PM
The entire thing turns me on, same as what's already been said.

- The sound of the paddle/whip/hand/crop slicing through the air
- The audible impact against the skin
- The movement of the ass from the impact
- The moans she makes
- The screams she makes
- The Squirming she does as the pain flows into the body
- The cuddling she does after I have stopped
- The crying she does when I don't
- The giggling she does as she passes through her pain pleasure threshold
- The moaning she does when the impact hits her pussy
- The feeling of the warm skin against my hands when I rub the hurt out
- The feeling of the warm skin, as I fuck her from behind
- The taste of her tears on her cheeks
- The way her calves look when her heels come off the ground
- The way her boobs shake when she jumps from each hit
- The way her hair flies through the air when her head comes back in a pleasurable moan from the impact
- etc etc

jeanne
11-20-2007, 05:16 PM

- The moans she makes
- The screams she makes
- The way her hair flies through the air when her head comes back in a pleasurable moan from the impact
- etc etc

Oh....my....God.

I'm off to find a fan. Two fans. Okay, a whole slew of fans. As a matter of fact, a cold shower might do the trick. :rolleyes:

thrall
11-20-2007, 05:59 PM

- The moans she makes
- The screams she makes
- etc etc

ID........i love your answers!!!

......there it is all in one place!!!......it all needs to to in the game thread "reason for a spanking".....lol

Isabelle90
11-21-2007, 12:12 AM

- The moans she makes
- The screams she makes
- etc etc

All of the above!!! Wow! Is it wet in here, or is it just me? Whew!!!!

Ozme52
11-21-2007, 01:31 AM
All of the above!!! Wow! Is it wet in here, or is it just me? Whew!!!!

LOL

Logic1
11-21-2007, 04:51 AM
Logic, there you go again with that!! LOL I checked and McDonald's doesn't have this combo!! But it certainly would be delicious!

I can't really comment on the original question. Submissives are usually the ones on the other end! Yay us! :p

lol you are mistaking my AV on that other forum with Ma_amīs ;)

and Originally Posted by IDCrewDawg View Post

- The moans she makes
- The screams she makes
- etc etc

THAT is my answer too :)
great answer IDC

sidhewolf
11-21-2007, 05:11 AM
The other day I was spanking my wife with a new switch and her reaction really turned me on. I had her standing on the floor, bent over with her hands on the edge of the bed. Each time I spanked her, she rose up on her tip toes and gasped! It was really sexy!

This made me think of a question. If you had to choose one or the other, what turns you on more:

1. The act of spanking and inflicting pleasurable pain?

Or

2. The reaction of the person your spanking?

I would have to say for that scene, it was the reaction of my beautiful wife.

Both <G>. Though likely from a far different perspective then Yours <WEG>.

Respectfully~Sidhewolf

blythe spirit
11-21-2007, 03:48 PM

Thanks for clearing that up for me. I kept looking and looking for the post that she was responding to. Now I know why I couldn't find it. lol

And, yes, it is "wet" in here Isabelle. *runs off to change panties*

Isabelle90
11-21-2007, 09:40 PM

Thanks for clearing that up for me. I kept looking and looking for the post that she was responding to. Now I know why I couldn't find it. lol

I did the same thing!!! Sorry Logic! It took me awhile too! And the combo thing reminded me of another post you made. It added up in my scrambled mind.

And, yes, it is "wet" in here Isabelle. *runs off to change panties*

If this keeps up we're going to need to buy more underwear!!! I can't keep up with the wash! LOL

Captain
11-23-2007, 10:34 AM
ID...thanks for the great response. I don't think you could have said it better!! And I agree, it's really the whole experience. All of your senses are involved.

Thanks again!

DungeonMaster6
11-24-2007, 11:23 AM
With all the ways there are spanking a lady, still the most erotic one and the one that turns me on the most is the old fashoned otk that is performed with the hand. To this day it never fails to get me hard. I don't need ****** or anything like it. The closeness of the body contact coupled with the repeated action upon her upturned buttocks, is still the best aphrodisiac going.

rce
11-24-2007, 04:54 PM
If this keeps up we're going to need to buy more underwear!!! I can't keep up with the wash! LOL

Unless, of course, you follow the course of the "Reasons for not wearing panties" tread in Fun and Games.

:cool:

blythe spirit
11-24-2007, 09:14 PM
Unless, of course, you follow the course of the "Reasons for not wearing panties" tread in Fun and Games.

:cool:

hehehehe. But then the furniture gets wet.

rce
11-25-2007, 08:32 AM
hehehehe. But then the furniture gets wet.

...or your skirt, but I guess the furniture is the safer bet.

Well, if it is leather or wood furniture, it may not matter much.

;)

blythe spirit
11-25-2007, 01:56 PM

;)

Well, whatever the case, somethin' besides me would be wet. ~laughing~ Of course, unlike wood furniture, I won't warp. Ummmm, but of course, I'm already warped. *sitting bare-assed on a leather chair, smiling*

Ozme52
11-25-2007, 02:10 PM

;)

What!! :eek:

LOL. You allow your sub to sit on her skirt?

Logic1
11-27-2007, 07:17 AM

perhaps he likes the humiliation in her face when the back of her skirt is wet when leaving the restaurant *weg*

Draco
12-05-2007, 05:10 PM
My opinion, all of the apove is my turn on. My personal favorate is the nice marks left behind.

Clove Hitch
12-06-2007, 12:33 AM
I noticed that most have mentioned the during and after, but not much about the anticipation/preparation. For me, the fun starts before the smacks. Borrowing the format of IDC's definitive list, I'd include:

- that baring of the ass in preparation
- the slappy sound the belt makes as I pull it quickly through the pants loops
- then the jinglejangle the buckle makes when you fold the leather over double
- seeing the tensing of the skin as I run a finger across the target

and even though we haven't exercised it yet, I'm thinking of the fun to be had with a good old Southern Grandma "Go get me a switch" command, and the pleasure of my sub's return presentation of a well-selected flexible and thin branch stripped of its leaves. Hmm, I think the weather's supposed to be good this weekend...

Guest 91108
12-06-2007, 04:08 AM
ID's post is great. I had not seen this thread yet.
and I like what clove hitch added for a time and place for that as well.

before the look of hesitation and anticipation.
during the look of pain turning to ecstasy.
after.. the look of pleased contentment from having endured and done well.
knowing she had pleased me and I her.
sighs ........

blythe spirit
12-06-2007, 10:09 AM
I noticed that most have mentioned the during and after, but not much about the anticipation/preparation. For me, the fun starts before the smacks. Borrowing the format of IDC's definitive list, I'd include:

- that baring of the ass in preparation
- the slappy sound the belt makes as I pull it quickly through the pants loops
- then the jinglejangle the buckle makes when you fold the leather over double
- seeing the tensing of the skin as I run a finger across the target

and even though we haven't exercised it yet, I'm thinking of the fun to be had with a good old Southern Grandma "Go get me a switch" command, and the pleasure of my sub's return presentation of a well-selected flexible and thin branch stripped of its leaves. Hmm, I think the weather's supposed to be good this weekend...

Yes, indeed, the humiliation of having to search the back yard for the "switch," which to this day stands in a vase along with some golden twigs as a reminder.

Then having to lift my skirt and stand in the corner, bared-assed, as he lectured me and explained what was going to happen and why. The anticipation left me squirming.

But still greater anticipation awaited me when he bent me over the back of a club chair and positioned me to his liking. I could feel my butt cheeks involuntarily clench and perspiration break out on my brow as the switch repeatedly whizzed through the air, hard and fast, while I listened to the prelude before it connected with my butt. Sheer torture. Listening was almost enough to make me want to call out my "safe word" and before the switch ever met my ass cheeks, I was tearfully contrite and pleading.

When we'd have guests and he felt I wasn't behaving properly, all he needed to do was look to the vase and then at me.

_ID_
12-06-2007, 04:31 PM
- the look of anticipation on her face as she squints her eyes, hiding from the pain that will come.
- the clinched muscles on her face as she tightens her jaw in an attempt to accept the pain.
- the way her forearms flex as she makes fists to work through the pain.
- the way her mouth quivers when I miss on purpose, expecting the pain and not getting it. The anguish of withholding her torment evident in her moaning.
- the satisfied sigh and mewing she makes when my fingers rub across the red hot welts.
- the salted stain on my shirt from the tears that stream down her face as the endorphins run through her, whilst I hold her. Letting her know its over, and that she did good.
- the yelp she makes as she sits down from getting me a drink after snuggle time
- the way she carefully puts on pants for the next few days.
- the look in her eyes as she admires the marks, longing for them to remain, anticipating the next time they will be made

thrall
12-06-2007, 04:37 PM
ID.........Are you trying to kill us all with you answers............Because were going to all pass out just thinking about it!!!!

I'm coming for a visit......lol..........*wink*

Isabelle90
12-06-2007, 07:13 PM
ID.........Are you trying to kill us all with you answers............Because were going to all pass out just thinking about it!!!!

I'm coming for a visit......lol..........*wink*

Thrall, can I tag along too!!! Please! I really don't want to miss out in ANY of what ID's dishing!

jeanne
12-06-2007, 07:14 PM
Geez, ID - now I have to take another cold shower! :rolleyes:

Ozme52
12-06-2007, 07:34 PM
Well, let's not forget the feel of her hot ass against my abdomen as I bury myself deep within her still quivering bottom.

jeanne
12-06-2007, 08:14 PM
Oz! Is it possible to run out of cold water? :rolleyes:

I really need to stop reading this thread. It's far too...invigorating.

_ID_
12-06-2007, 08:40 PM
Yes Oz, I didn't forget that.... its in the first post I made ;)

blythe spirit
12-07-2007, 09:41 AM
As hot as your thoughts are, ID, Clover Hitch's "anticipation" post brought back some awesome memories. *running off to buy a truckload of panties*

Playfulsub
12-17-2007, 09:16 AM

:eek:

rce
12-19-2007, 12:36 PM

Occasionally, yes. It depends on where we are.

Sir_Russell
12-20-2007, 10:32 PM
I do like to see the effects of a hard spanking and know she is going through it to please me but I still prefer giving a pleasure spanking. Nothing is quite the same as whacking harder and harder as she cums and cums again. Till she is wiggling all over my knee then finally has to have my cock in her mouth so she slides to the floor to kneel while she captures my cock with her mouth, her hair wild and covering my thighs.

Now that is my favorite spanking and there are so many detail that I left out but live in my mind.

NightNurse
12-23-2007, 12:35 AM
You certainly could not read this thread if you were on cum restriction.. It would be torture.. I'm going to find a fan now.......

blythe spirit
12-23-2007, 10:43 AM
You certainly could not read this thread if you were on cum restriction.. It would be torture.. I'm going to find a fan now.......

*giggles. wanna borrow some of my clean panties? I bought a truckload so, I wouldn't have to wash as often.

jeanne
12-23-2007, 07:15 PM
...I'm thinking of the fun to be had with a good old Southern Grandma "Go get me a switch" command, and the pleasure of my sub's return presentation of a well-selected flexible and thin branch stripped of its leaves. Hmm, I think the weather's supposed to be good this weekend...

Oh my - how delicious that would be - made to fetch whatever particular implement He'd like to use on me and bring it to him, crawling and then asking...

Clove Hitch, your post has provided fodder for my already active fantasy life. Thanks! :)

InsatiableDesire
12-24-2007, 05:23 PM
I've got to go with the crowd on this one...

Can I borrow one of those fans? *pant*

Ozme52
12-24-2007, 11:28 PM
Speaking of fans....

Did you know Japanese War fans make wonderful spanking implements.

annie
12-24-2007, 11:42 PM
Oh my - how delicious that would be - made to fetch whatever particular implement He'd like to use on me and bring it to him, crawling and then asking...

MMMMMM reminds me of a scene I did when I first started....

Had to retrieve each item as he asked for it... clamps, paddle, condoms, and carry them in my teeth as I crawled back to him.... *sighs at the wonderful memory*

blythe spirit
12-25-2007, 09:39 AM
Yes, indeed, the humiliation of having to search the back yard for the "switch," which to this day stands in a vase along with some golden twigs as a reminder.

Then having to lift my skirt and stand in the corner, bared-assed, as he lectured me and explained what was going to happen and why. The anticipation left me squirming.

But still greater anticipation awaited me when he bent me over the back of a club chair and positioned me to his liking. I could feel my butt cheeks involuntarily clench and perspiration break out on my brow as the switch repeatedly whizzed through the air, hard and fast, while I listened to the prelude before it connected with my butt. Sheer torture. Listening was almost enough to make me want to call out my "safe word" and before the switch ever met my ass cheeks, I was tearfully contrite and pleading.

When we'd have guests and he felt I wasn't behaving properly, all he needed to do was look to the vase and then at me.

[QUOTE=just_annie;511211]MMMMMM reminds me of a scene I did when I first started....

Had to retrieve each item as he asked for it... clamps, paddle, condoms, and carry them in my teeth as I crawled back to him.... *sighs at the wonderful memory*

Yeah, see, that's what I was talking about two weeks ago, when I posted in response to Clover Hitch's post. And now, every time I read this thread, I have to change my panties, just remembering. - hehehe. Glad I bought a truckload.

NightNurse
12-26-2007, 05:24 AM
Yes - I think I may have to borrow some panties blythespirit- I've GOT to stop reading this thread!!!

violett
12-26-2007, 08:24 AM
ummm....... not wearing panties........ seat very very damp....... ummmmmm

Ozme52
12-26-2007, 08:45 AM
As the WWII "Nasty" Officer said to the busty young 'resistance' fighter before she was led off to be interogated...

"Paanties? Paanties? Vee haf vays ov making you taken off your paanties!"

blythe spirit
12-26-2007, 10:06 AM
hahahaha - and I guess this thread is proof positive, Oz.

*Sending panties to NightNurse - overnight delivery.

*Sending a leather chair to Violett.* It's an easier clean than fabric upholstery. hehehehe.

NightNurse
12-30-2007, 10:31 PM
lol Oz! Thank you for the extra panties blythespirit.
Now I'm off to find my own switch.. All I need is someone to use it on me!! ;)

Captain
12-31-2007, 07:06 PM

Being a Nurse, I'm sure you could find some handsome Doctor to strap you to a gurney and give you a good whoopin....

Ozme52
12-31-2007, 09:57 PM

Which switch makesya twitch?

Sir_Russell
01-01-2008, 04:43 PM
When I send her to get a crop or paddle to punish her with or to test whether she will take my pain to please me. I have her kneel before me kiss the object I requested and then kiss it as she hands it too me while her head is still lowered. Then after wards she is to kiss it and thank me for using it on her.

I think my next slave will have to kiss both of my palms before I give her a pleasure spanking.

NightNurse
01-11-2008, 12:05 PM
I just can't help it-- I had to come back and read it again.
Still looking for that doctor though.....

Silus
02-03-2008, 02:29 AM
There is no doubt I am an ass man. Walking into the room after I have told her to get ready and seeing that ass bent over the bed, who cant get aroused. The sound of the instrument making contact just keeps pushing the high higher. One of my favorite parts and saddest is the end, when she turns around and kisses the paddle or belt and offers thanks for the corrective measure. Seeing the ass jiggle after a paddle makes contact is a wonderful sight also.

Ozme52
02-03-2008, 08:54 PM
Well, I can see why it's a sad moment for you Silas, that's a mighty fine ass you're displaying as your avatar.

Silus
02-03-2008, 09:40 PM
LOL TY, just 167 more days till I can get back to it.

Whippett
02-14-2008, 03:04 PM
And to add to what ID said:
- the heat that builds in my hand as I spank her
- the way she quivers and moans when I lightly run my finger nails over the reddened area
- her gasp when I change the tempo or place I'm striking or from hand to paddle
- the way her thighs twitch and glisten from her excitement
- the way she parts her thighs a little more as I tease her between strokes
- the feel of her squirming against my thighs and penis
- the look in her eyes when the spankings over and she kneels to beg for cum

mmmmmmm move over jeanne - I'll join you in that cold shower (or better yet) - go play with my girl

jeanne
02-16-2008, 05:20 AM
mmmmmmm move over jeanne - I'll join you in that cold shower (or better yet) - go play with my girl

Have fun with her!

And my cold shower days are on hold - spending the next week with Him! Starting this evening. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Harsh Master
02-22-2008, 05:28 AM
for me its the look on her face the anticipation in her voice the way she looks down and says sorry Master depending on what she has done the way she undresses ready the postion i instruct her to adopt the way I tell her clearly what she did wrong the sound in her voice the sound my hand amkes as it travels through the air the contact
on her bare bottom the crack that echoes around the room I could go on for ever angel come here and be spanked smilesssssssssss

TomOfSweden
02-22-2008, 05:41 AM
Ozme and ID summed it up for me.

Sir_Russell
03-02-2008, 01:01 PM
there is also the after spanking sex that she will be order to do for more, and if this is part of a punishment that it will be only for my pleasure not hers. If it is just to prove that she will submit then the sex will have my body slamming into the red part of hers

mistressannsslave
03-06-2008, 03:45 PM
I've never been spanked but do feel i would enjoy it if i found a master or another mistress who would want to enforce it

Mr. Francesco
03-20-2008, 09:28 AM
I really like to make girls count the spanks and to increase the force
slowly.
Then, when theyīre red hot I make them thank me with a good BJ.

Other times, I spank them only a little, and not so hard so they ask for more.

guest122308
10-19-2008, 09:58 PM
Chiming in..
I enjoy the texture of her ass as I run my hand across the marks and patterns
the experimentation of finding new angles that produce new sounds and squirms
the dripping from her pussy when I do it for her enjoyment as much as mine
the smell in the air of sweat and must
the way her hair sticks to her back with the sweat
the way her ass clinches in anticipation by the sound of the implement moving through the air
the memory...

FatherTimejr
10-20-2008, 12:02 PM
The squirming and tension. Seeing her wonder when the next hit will come.

How fast how hard will it be seeing her prepare. The sound and sight as her cheeks turn red, both sets from the slapping sounds.

The scent of her as she gets more and more turned on as the weight of the hits build. Her moans and whimpers.

As it grows, her moans grow louder, holding off until she whimpers for more, and in confusion, and then the harsh moan as her ass is slapped again.

The heat as it builds in the vicinity and the rush of emotions from her and myself.

anyways, my experience is limited but, that is what i've experienced. Ozme's first post and IDs post sum it up the best however in my opinion

ponytrainer12
10-22-2008, 07:31 AM
Its the squirming and the bucking when they are spread over your knee with your arm pressing down on their sholders its quite the thing. Had a texhnique that afer each very hard slap I would quickly, lightly run my fingers back over her exposed pussy, maybe once and a whild giving a quick pull to a hair. Love to see a fleshy butt bounce from the impact of my hand and feel the heat on her backside.

SubmissiveDoll
10-23-2008, 06:23 AM
Oh....my....God.

I'm off to find a fan. Two fans. Okay, a whole slew of fans. As a matter of fact, a cold shower might do the trick. :rolleyes:

Wait for me, I'm going to need a couple!

Lisais mine
11-10-2008, 03:13 AM
I have to say it's her reaction. wrinkled eyebrows, gasps, her wetness running down her leg...
I get off on just pulling hair- it's the same thing. sliding my hand up her neck, grabbing deeply against her scalp and squeezing my hand shut as I pull her head back- the look on her face as she trembles is awesome...

now, that kissing my palms first....THAT's a nice idea.....