PDA

View Full Version : new member: my solo experiances from being young......hope for many more!

hurtme
11-20-2007, 06:21 PM
hi im kay, im 20 and in the last few years ive enjoyed some ways of pleasuring myself that i used to think were really odd and wrong. up until reccently, i had no idea that painful pleasure had a name, let alone any other followers. it started iff when i realised what my pussy was, you know, your young and one day ur just rubbing it and the harder u rub it, the 'nicer' it feels. for some bizzare reason, i remember taking an emoty bottle, taking off the lid, holding it to my swollen clit, and squeezing it so that it sucked onto my clit. i remember flicking the bottle and squeezing it harder to create more suction, but i have no idea why i did it in the first place. a year later, and i was still sucking bottles onto my clit/nips and loving it. on day i was in the bath, and after sliding the handle of a brush up my pussy, i remember thinking i wonder if it can go up my other hole (at this stage of my innocent life, id never even heard of anal sex before,lol) so i took the handle, and slowly pushed it a little way into my ass. i liked it, lol, and got very turned on by the fact that i had inserted something inside 'a hole' that had never been entered before!! it was about the same kind of period in my life, when i realised it felt nice if i pinched my nipples while playing with myself. (at this point, i was a virgin, 16, and masterbating at every given chance) i watched euro trash (dont know if anyone will remember that random show, with the french presenter and lola farrarie) with a frined of mine, and a guy had clothes pegs on his nipples and we laughed about it because we though it was funny. the next day when i was alone, having a bath, i picked up some clothes pegs from downstairs and took them upstairs with me. once in the bath i played with my nips for a few mins and then took one of the pegs and without actually letting it fully clip onto my nipple, let some of the presure grip onto my nipple. it made me jerk and my first reaction was to quickly take it off. but after a few seconds, i bite my lip and let go so that the peg was fully gripped onto my nipple. it felt nice and i slowly and cautiously put another one on my other nipple. i flicked them, and remember how different and wierd it felt. i actually felt pretty bad about doing it, cause i thought there was something wrong with me for enjoying it, but it really turned me on. i then masterbated and came within a few minutes. i got dried, dressed and snook the pegs back downstairs. after that day, i tried lots of different things on my nipples, my favourite being one of those clothes hangers, that has grips at the edges, and i love putting both my nipples at each end, then hanging things from the hanger making my tits stretch. first i started with light things, but now i like to put as much weight on the as i can before the grips start to slide off my nipples. i do intend to get some proper nipple clamps, but havnt got round to it. i also reccently tried to bind my own tits, i found it difficult, but managed it once. i like to see and feel my tits firmly bound and turning red and raw. the sensation is amazing, but really need to get some proper rope. also, when i started exploring with nipple pain, i also tried hot wax. i lite a candle, and let a drop fall onto the back of my hand, to see if it would hurt too much. it didnt hurt too much, so i layed back and let a drop fall onto my bare nipples. i hurt, and it make my wince, but i let a nother drop fell and i could feel my pussy getting wet. i loved it, and i got hooked for awhile. i found that different candles, create different temperatures of wax, which really turns me on. i like to lay on my back, let the hot wax drip onto my nipples, then run down to my armpits (because the skin feels very sensative there) im also very bi-corious, and would love to experiance/talk to an experianced bdsm woman. also after my experiance with the brush handle in the bath, started looking round the house for things that could be used as fake cocks (lol, i didnt even know there were such things as dildos back then!!) i used vegtables, candles, pool ques, bottles, poles, a closed umberlla, ornaments....baisically anything i could find, anything to stretch me open. one day while i had a candle up my pussy, i remeber wanting to try putting something up my ass at the same time, but was worried i might 'damage' myself!!lol. so i got a pen, and slowly worked it up my ass. it felt really nice, and it didnt take long to come. since then, i love the sensation of having both holes filled, the bigger the items, the more turned on i get.ive also reccently stumbled across pussy vacuming, and it really turns me on looking at pics of women being pumped. i have no idea how much these cost, but i fantasies about having mine pumped, and my whole breats too. also love the thought of being used as someone sex toy. having things pushed in and out of my holes, and being used. it really turns me on. i watched a vid of a guy pushing anal beads in a girls ass, then slowly pulling them out, but he was talking to her as he did it, as if she was his slave, and it really turned me on, i watched it 3 times, and came incredably hard. i also fantasies about being whipped and having a master or mistress. i saw a pic of a girl with some sort of medical instrument, like a pussy opener if u will, stuck in her cunt, and a guy was pokin sticks inside her and making her scream, she was gagged and bound, and i watched and imagined that i was her, being used and tortured. i love the feeling of pain, and for some reason it makes me horny. i also love getting a bottle, filling it up with water, pushing the opening a little bit into my ass, then squeezing the water up inside me. it feels amazing, but its abit difficult on ur own, id love someone to force it up me. although im not sure if its safe or not,lol. id like to try it up my pussy to....anyone have any advice?

basically, i want to explore and try new things, any advice of anything new i can try (alone, as i havnt told anyone about my fetish......yet) from things lying round the house, id be very appriecative!! i new to talking about all of this with other people, but im not easily shocked, and dying to try new stuff.

looking forward to hearing from anyone#
Miss Kay

angelic.zest
11-20-2007, 10:45 PM
hello and welcome to the community, there are wonderful ppl here and lots and lots of information, hope you enjoy your time here!

Euryleia
11-21-2007, 12:46 AM
Welcome to the forums.

Aussiegirl1
11-21-2007, 01:10 AM
Welcome to the forums and thank you for sharing your discoveries. I am sure you are not the only one to have discovered what they like in this way. I hope you find the forum both fun and informative.

Ozme52
11-21-2007, 01:26 AM
:wel

Widget
11-21-2007, 03:28 AM
:wave:

Pertez
11-21-2007, 10:45 AM
Welcome :wave:

ladygstar
11-21-2007, 12:32 PM
Hello and Welcome!

cadence
11-21-2007, 04:53 PM
Hello and Welcome Kay, thanks for sharing your story; enjoy your stay here

MrDom
11-21-2007, 06:36 PM
hi hurtme and welcome

MrDom

jeanne
11-21-2007, 10:22 PM
Hello and welcome!

slaveangel{HM}
11-21-2007, 10:59 PM
Hello and thankyou for joining the BDSM Library Forums!

My name is angel{HM} and I am a Greeter and Moderator here. If you have any questions to not hesitate to send me a PM. The members and staff are very supportive and are happy to help new members find their way.

Feel free to drop by the chatroom and also check out various section on the boards that interest you. We would love your contributions and thoughts to discussions.

angel xx

annie
11-23-2007, 09:21 PM
WELCOME! Great to have you join us!

lookingforsomething
11-24-2007, 12:38 PM
hello and welcome

Torq
11-26-2007, 03:56 PM
Hello, and welcome to the NUT house, Enjoy !!!

T

hiwiz4u3
11-30-2007, 06:35 AM
interesting adventure...no you are not the only one "discovering" what fits where and feels good...thank you for shareing

Tufty
12-01-2007, 06:14 AM
Hello kay and :wel

I can associate with so much of what you said in your intro...from a male perspective.

Yes, I even watched 'Eurotrash' as well and I've been watching re-runs on Sky TV

How sad is that LOL :)

Dick Tickles
12-06-2007, 02:12 AM
Hello there,

Welcome to the BDSM Forum, I hope that you will find everything that you need, want and desire in this place and even stoke some fires of desires that maybe you haven't realized in yourself yet.

Although I'm fairly new here myself, everyone is friendly and helpful. I do hope you enjoy the experiences you find here and the help is abundant.

I manage the Photo Picture Contests area and hope you visit. We welcome new submissions there and for the contests.

Please be sure to activate your membership if you haven't done so yet. When you registered you should have received an email with instructions to activate your membership. These instructions are only valid for 10 days! If you haven't seen the email yet please check your bulk or spam folders. If you still don't find it, contact Annie at justannie29@gmail.com. and she will help you activate your membership.

Have fun and enjoy yourself here, and again, welcome!!

I hope to see you around!
Dick Tickles