PDA

View Full Version : torture

torturer
03-30-2004, 02:23 AM
Imagine a victim,
Her tender body stretched out on the rack, her joints are dislocated and her screams are awful for beneath her back is a spiked roller which as her body is stretched apart burrows itself into her flesh.
She is 14 years old and accused of witchcraft. As the executioners look over her pale slim body, it glistens fwith sweat and blood. She gurgles and tries to scream as her mouth is full of spit.
Now one of the tortures carries a long thin piece of wire from a brazier, she moans as her vagina is pulled wide open, and as the glowing wire is threaded deep into her urethra her screams fill the chamber and the sound of sizzling can be heard as can the smell of burning flesh. The wire is removed and a live coal taken from the brazier, using tongs it is placed into her vagina which is now burned to ashes, her screaming lasts for many more hours.

slavelucy
03-30-2004, 05:11 AM
(Thread moved from Personals to Sexual Fantasy Forum).

sl

Shaditu
04-28-2004, 12:33 PM
Imagine a victim,
Her tender body stretched out on the rack, her joints are dislocated and her screams are awful for beneath her back is a spiked roller which as her body is stretched apart burrows itself into her flesh.
She is 14 years old and accused of witchcraft. As the executioners look over her pale slim body, it glistens fwith sweat and blood. She gurgles and tries to scream as her mouth is full of spit.
Now one of the tortures carries a long thin piece of wire from a brazier, she moans as her vagina is pulled wide open, and as the glowing wire is threaded deep into her urethra her screams fill the chamber and the sound of sizzling can be heard as can the smell of burning flesh. The wire is removed and a live coal taken from the brazier, using tongs it is placed into her vagina which is now burned to ashes, her screaming lasts for many more hours.

mmh... i like young one.
Her joints are been dislocated... wery well, good job.

Describe me the little girl Torturer... is she still virgin?

fetish101
04-28-2004, 02:57 PM
well..it's pretty extreme for me..but to each his own. it was a well written fantasy, but I didn't like "vagina". Too clinical..

Dododecapod
04-30-2004, 09:50 AM
I'm with Shaditu - a litle background to round out the fantasy, and try "sex" or even "cunny" instead of "vagina".

D. Atrocity
05-24-2004, 05:44 PM
:eek: This one set my heart to hammering! I'm normally a dom, myself, but this read like poetry. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

e.e. norcod
05-26-2004, 12:34 PM
A good start to a story, a very good start. I agree with the above readers that "vagina" doesn't fit with the rest of the story. Similarly, "cunny" is a bit too crude. "Her sex" is probably the best fit unless the author wants to get really creative.

What the author needs to do next is add a little material leading up to the scene!

Good Luck

leo9
06-02-2004, 07:56 PM
Imagine a victim... her screaming lasts for many more hours.

My main problem with a scenario like this is that her screaming won't last many more hours: realistically, it won't last many more minutes. Where's the fun in that, when with a little planning she could be kept conscious and suffering for months?

This reminds me of Campbell's anti-hero Tyler explaining why he can't bear to watch teen slasher movies: it's the shocking waste of all that prime slave meat.