PDA

View Full Version : Breat Implants and BDSM?

littleone7770
09-19-2002, 07:53 AM
I was just wondering if anyone out there has breast implants and what precautions you should take in scenes, ect. That is with saline implants. I have had implants for one year now, getting ready to meet finally again with my Master.( Been so long due to personal problems). He has not yet seen them, and I am a little scared for what I am in for with pain, or hurting the implants since they are not cheap!!!! Any suggestions?

veru_skjava
09-19-2002, 11:27 AM
hello littleone:

:) I don't know a thing about implants, but I did notice this was your first post, and simply wanted to welcome you to the forum boards :)

~~welcome~~

veru skjava

littleone7770
09-19-2002, 01:54 PM
Thank you. I am happy to be aboard! i will be here frequently too!

BDSM_Tourguide
09-25-2002, 12:00 AM
I would avoid needle play in the breast area altogether. I would avoid tight rope bondage. I would avoid things like heavy beating, fire play, electrical stimulation, and tit traps.

Anything that causes actualt trauma to the breasts should be avoided altogether.

Just as a public service announcement, I don't recommend getting the implants in the first place. Even the saline ones.

I guess it's justa matter of personal tastes. I haven't seen an implant yet that I liked.