Later she is suspended over a brazier which roasts her feet

She has her labia seared with a red hot iron

Then her joints are dislocated as she is stretched on the rack

Her whole body convulses in agony

But this is the beginning of her torments

If anyone likes what I like get in touch...If you dare

allalone46
03-30-2004, 08:22 AM
Was the rack first, or later. and how about using the iron on her palms, and sols of her feet. Just to start.

MrJerseyGuy
03-30-2004, 08:35 AM
Why would you want to ruin a perfectly good pussy?

GaryWilcox
03-30-2004, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by MrJerseyGuy
Why would you want to ruin a perfectly good pussy?

As I read this, my mind went back to the movie Heathers. As the lead Heather lay in her coffin, one of the football players prays over her....

"God, why'd you have to kill such great snatch?"

allalone46
03-30-2004, 08:47 AM
from the way I read it torture is torturing a female slave and to do that you go after the most censitiveparts of the body.

Jones, Nikka
03-30-2004, 10:25 AM
I like a deep torture fantasy as much as the next masochist but it would be interesting to know:
Why is she being tortured?
What is the final outcome of this scene?
Did she ask for it?
Who is doing this to her?
Will she at least get an orgasm on the rack or is she just being destroyed for no purpose?
Without a good reason, a torture fantasy is just blood and gore.

Mobius
03-30-2004, 12:53 PM
But the discusion of ruining a good pussy came to pass.

Has any one seen the move Boxing hellena?

There is a sceen were the odball guy has amputated her arms and legs so all she is left is a torso in a box literaly.
Done in the late 80's have not seen it lately at the blockbuster

any thoughts ?:)
Maybe we should right a story about boxing red eva?:eek:

Mobius
03-30-2004, 12:58 PM
of Boxing Helena
Oh it was 93 did not think it was recent?

slavelucy
03-30-2004, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Mobius
But the discusion of ruining a good pussy came to pass.

Has any one seen the move Boxing hellena?

There is a sceen were the odball guy has amputated her arms and legs so all she is left is a torso in a box literaly.
Done in the late 80's have not seen it lately at the blockbuster

any thoughts ?:)
Maybe we should right a story about boxing red eva?:eek:

OMG - Yes!! i remember watching that film late one night, completely by accident (i was possibly WAAAY too young as well)...it was so damn weird.

Box redEva! Yikes!! Nooo way, she'd still come and get ya, even from the box!! LOL

sl

redEva
03-30-2004, 02:12 PM
That is one of the movies that definitely left an impact on me. I would not call it the best movie I ever saw, and critics totally hated it, but than again – never much cared about what critics say. I think that the director of the movie (Jennifer Linch, daughter of David Linch creator of Twin Peaks, Dune, Blue Velvet – all different from “normal”) managed to tastefully capture very disturbing emotion: obsession. Movie is far from something that would appeal to general public – totally dark and foreboding … just as the obsession is. Very nice set of actors and Sherilyn Fenn is beautiful – resembles bondage model Ditta.

As for boxing me, mobius… hehe I did not know you have that inclinations towards me. But, on the other hand… keep on the mind what lucy said, she is very very close to the truth :[ (that is if you were to manage to get me into box in first place)

Thorne
03-30-2004, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Jones, Nikka
I like a deep torture fantasy as much as the next masochist but it would be interesting to know:
She is being tortured because the Master (aka Torturer) WANTS her to be tortured.

The outcome is left to the imagination of the reader. Or as an exercise for the student.

Did she ask for it?
Of course! We are all firm believers in consentual play here, aren't we?

Would 'twere me!

Will she at least get an orgasm on the rack or is she just being destroyed for no purpose?

If 'twere me, 'twould happen!

Is this a bad thing?

redEva
03-30-2004, 07:43 PM
and here we have classic example of the difference in workings of female and male mind. but at least we know Thorne is easy to make happy :p

Mobius
03-30-2004, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by andibabe
Oh wow I want to see that movie now!

I remember when I was younger I loved the magic shows...where'd they put a girl in a box and "separate" her torso and legs. Yummy.

I don't totaly remember but it turns out that it is all in the guys head it is just his imagenation. But it is kind of interesting there is a scene were the Torso for lack of a better word wakes up after having her legs and arms amputated and he has her on a table and he is feeding her so she gets her strengh back.
Intersting but not very sexy alass.

AndrewBlack
03-31-2004, 03:13 AM
Is the film any good? Should I rent it? I heard it was rubbish at the time and kind of dismissed it. Boxing redEva made me chuckle though:p maybe that should be the next story writing competition, I think I'd have a crack:D

slavelucy
03-31-2004, 05:54 AM
Originally posted by AndrewBlack
I think I'd have a crack:D

No Andrew, i think you'd GET a crack!! LOL

The film isn't one of the all time classics exactly, but probably worth seeing for it's weird 'hey, did you ever see...' quality.

sl

Mobius
03-31-2004, 06:17 AM
Blockbuster has a bad habbit of selling all the tapes that don't rent. Being that this was releised in 93 I'd guess that this is out of circulation. I'd advice to visit a Ma and Pa Video store (You can always visit the back room:cool: see the latest smut)

If the Ma and Pa vid store does not have it you could check your library they may mave it.

God forbid you have to buy it.
I don't think it is that good. I am only commenting on it for the sqeeck factor. It is worth 3.79 for rental. Don't think it is work a 19.95 buy.

"I control the Virticle I control the horisontal I now return this thread to the original topic sorry."

leo9
03-31-2004, 11:06 PM
Right, but there are plenty of tortures that don't include ruination of an otherwise perfectly good pussy!

I'm reminded of the slaver Tyler, anti-hero of a lot of HOM books... at one point he reflects that he hates teen slasher movies, because he can't bear to see such a waste of prime slave meat.

I also see it as a waste of opportunities. If you go mad with hot irons and such, one burst of agony and it's over, the nerves are destroyed forever. With a little more science, you could torture her pussy again and again for as long as you like.

alpha_fem
04-14-2004, 07:26 AM
Boxing Helena is actually shown quite often on Showtime, if you have it, have access to it, know someone who has it, you can get a recording of it from the good ol' TV set.

Shaditu
05-02-2004, 01:55 PM
Did she ask for it?

I agree with Nikka, the background is important.

And well, i prefer when the victim have, maybe, a non-consensual sexual activity.
A bound girl can be easily fingered, stroked, fucked in a lot of way before her end.
Giving her an orgasm against her own will is so delicious... :p

allalone46
05-04-2004, 10:19 AM
I agree with Nikka, the background is important.

And well, i prefer when the victim have, maybe, a non-consensual sexual activity.
A bound girl can be easily fingered, stroked, fucked in a lot of way before her end.
Giving her an orgasm against her own will is so delicious... :p
:[ expesuly if while its being done the rack is being titened and she is streched completly :[

CCBlonde
06-19-2004, 08:22 PM
Ugh! Too graphic! I can't see many sisters buying into that fantasy, where our bodies are being mutilated. A lit cigarette on my breast would be more purely horrifying. Or something nice with electricity...

SirW
06-19-2004, 10:44 PM
[QUOTE=Mobius]Blockbuster has a bad habbit of selling all the tapes that don't rent. Being that this was releised in 93 I'd guess that this is out of circulation. I'd advice to visit a Ma and Pa Video store (You can always visit the back room:cool: see the latest smut)

If the Ma and Pa vid store does not have it you could check your library they may mave it.

God forbid you have to buy it.
I don't think it is that good. I am only commenting on it for the sqeeck factor. It is worth 3.79 for rental. Don't think it is work a 19.95 buy.
QUOTE]

Amazon has the DVD for $13.46(new)
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000059H96/qid=1087709902/sr=8-1/ref=pd_ka_1/102-4584770-9868101?v=glance&s=dvd&n=507846

Ebay has it for $9.95 new and less than half of that used.
http://search.ebay.com/Boxing-Helena_W0QQsosortpropertyZ1

Good Luck

SirW

"Roof"
12-13-2004, 05:59 PM
A woman stretched out across the torture table

Screams in agony as her vagina is rined out with acid

Later she is suspended over a brazier which roasts her feet

She has her labia seared with a red hot iron

Then her joints are dislocated as she is stretched on the rack

Her whole body convulses in agony

But this is the beginning of her torments

If anyone likes what I like get in touch...If you dare

I'd prefer not to permamently disfigure her, certainly not in a major way. Think that torture to her with electrobes on pussy and on her tits, would be well enough; IF given sufficiently severe to overwelm her priggishness and the feministic drivel she's grown up with (You know the type from hearing it before: "don't wolf-whistle at me" "don't dare even think of sex around me, you bastard and keep your damn hands to yourself"). Her tits can be (a)smashed in a vise of some sort, or (b) given electrical "stimulation" to induce the proper whore frame of mine. Better yet, combine A and B together. Maybe some pins.

Uvas
12-19-2004, 04:53 PM
They have that movie on Netflix.

I just put it at the top of my queue. :D

susankarl
01-05-2005, 09:25 AM
[QUOTE=torturer]A woman stretched out across the torture table

If you have read my Cellar Full of Screams story, you will know that the scene you describe would turn my lady tormentor on a lot. Any more details? Susan.