PDA

View Full Version : Hi there from puddle_Straye

puddle_Straye
11-22-2007, 09:29 AM
Hello there!

This slave's name is puddle, and it is 28 years old. it is the property of its Owner, Mr Tom Straye, but serves Him here in the US by taking care of its sister and wonderful mistress, His alpha.

This slave has had submissive thoughts for a long time now, but didn't quite realize that's what they were, until it met its mistress about 3-4 years ago now. we had talked about many things. we were friends and housemates. mistress had it start emailing Owner, and talking to Him, and after a few months this cunt begged to become His ward. This cunt was His ward for almost a year before begging to become His property. it was thankfully accepted, and served as it's mistress's maid.

The cunt began having issues, not seeing itself, being disobedient by not doing things correctly. So Owner tried helping it but this dense cunt didn't end up seeing it as help, and made the hugest mistake ever in its life and left, hurting its mistress deeply and as it came to realize, itself.

its life became the mess that it was before finding Owner and its mistress. Worse actually, since it knows it was the one who fucked it up for its own self, and no one else.

it began begging, asking Owner for help so He let it do tasks to show how serious it was. it took almost another year, and a lot of tears, pain, and well, more than a little bit of humiliation on its part to be offered a place back in His Household, but it realizes this was for its own good.

This slave now lives in the closet and serves as its mistress' toilet. it enjoys its new home and, to hear that Owner and its mistress, are not displeased with it, it's heart leaps for joy.

it now has the hugest honour of being allowed to be counted as a part of its Owner's Household again and to serve Indentured for the next seven years with no limits on its use and no way to leave again with honour.

Please thank Y/you for Y/your time, and it also wanted to say that it has been enjoying reading the forums, and especially the stories forum. Such open *gulps* and honest revelations thanks for sharing!

puddle

PS: it is sorry if this isn't as good as it should be, but it has been writing this introduction with clothespins on sensitive places and with its holes filled with toys. And, since writing is thirsty work, its Owner kindly allowed it to drink what toilets drink and enjoy.

thepast
11-22-2007, 09:33 AM
Hello puddle and welcome! Great to meet you and hope to see you posting on the forums in the near future- Tom & alpha always have insightful things to say & I hope you will as well!

It's a great feeling to finally find a place where you "fit," isn't it? I am glad you have found such a home with Tom & alpha and wish you the best!

jeanne
11-22-2007, 09:47 AM
Hello, puddle. Welcome to the library.

Euryleia
11-22-2007, 10:16 AM
Welcome.

Torq
11-22-2007, 10:19 AM
Welcome to the NUT house,, enjoy

T

Pertez
11-22-2007, 11:00 AM
Welcome :wave:

MrDom
11-22-2007, 11:23 AM
hi puddles and welcome

MrDom

TomStraye
11-22-2007, 11:24 AM
Glad it finally made it, cunt. Be good and enjoy.

And, as my yahoo seems to be having a bad hair day and it being Thursday, be sure to contact my alpha and make sure it is convenient for her toilet to serve her this weekend.

It would please me for my pretty little puddle to visit here each day and to accompany its mistress in the chat rooms

alpha_Straye
11-22-2007, 03:12 PM
hello cunt. im glad it finally made it. *smile*..

though it's introduction may be a little misleading in places. does it not recall the year of suffering to gain the privledge of even be able to petition to be taken back? i dont recall offering it sweeties and asking it to join Us, either this time or before it's desertion... but i have accepted it when it begged to be taken, both times.

as im STILL waiting for it's request to be allowed to come serve- be in my closet this weekend. i will be expecting it's confirmation before the end of today.

PS: just speaking to Owner. He says "congratulations on you're period and Happy thanksgiving." He hopes it enjoys turkey in a bucket.

Ozme52
11-22-2007, 09:56 PM
:wel

angelic.zest
11-22-2007, 11:18 PM
hello and welcome to the community, hope you enjoy your time here!

ladygstar
11-23-2007, 01:10 AM
Hello and Welcome!

Widget
11-23-2007, 03:31 AM
:welcomebo

cadence
11-23-2007, 06:52 PM
Hello and Welcome puddle, it is very nice to meet you

annie
11-23-2007, 09:26 PM
WELCOME! Great to have you join us!

lookingforsomething
11-24-2007, 12:32 PM
hello and welcome

puddle_Straye
11-27-2007, 01:54 PM
Thank You All so very much for the welcome and kind words!! it is rather overwhelmed with such generous replies. it hopes it get to know more of Y/you nice and wonderful P/people!!

Thanks again!