PDA

View Full Version : 10 reasons for asking permission to cum: HELP

J's blu
11-24-2007, 06:30 PM
hi all, well it is time to ask for help again.
this girl got well and truly busted! :dont:
and so
(to try and avoid an hour of violet wand! :eek: )

has to write for her Master 10 reasons why she should ask for permission to cum BEFORE she does so :rolleyes:
10 is a lot of reasons!
she is up to 7 so far,
she thought she would cum here and ask for assistance

any ideas?

thanks in advance blu

MrDom
11-24-2007, 06:35 PM
might help us so we don't repeat what you all ready have give us your 7 reason that you have too ask.

MrDom

your cum it his cum

J's blu
11-24-2007, 07:12 PM
valid point Sir, so here is what i have done so far
10 REASONS GIRL SHOULD ASK PERMISSION FROM HER MASTER:

1. IT is His pussy, she should not be touching it without His permission.
2. she is His for His pleasure, not hers.
3. it is His right to allow her pleasure
4. it is His right to deny her
5. it is His right to direct how she shall play
6. it is His right to direct what she shall play with
7. it is His right if He wishes to hear her cum

also, if anyone thinks these need adjusting, let me know!
thanks again, blu

Midnite
11-24-2007, 07:37 PM
It is a slave's duty to please their Master, if it is my Master's choice to allow me to orgasm, then it is their, and a slave's pleasure, in my master chooses to not allow me to orgasm then again it is both mine and my Master's pleasure.

Sorry I'm not real sure I am making sense here.

jeanne
11-24-2007, 09:06 PM
Because he owns her orgasms. They are not hers to take, but rather His to give.

gagged_Louise
11-24-2007, 09:16 PM
-because waiting for something and feeling the build-up and tension will strengthen it when (if) it's finally granted.

-because a lady fighting to hold down cumming is so sexy both to herself and to her Master/Mistress.

-because your sensuousness is part of who you are and should be entrusted to your Dominant.

J's blu
11-24-2007, 11:12 PM
OK THEN, so, talked with MAster and had apparently added in the last word! it is why does girl have to ask permission!
so, this is the final list i have sent.
thought i would just post it for comments

1. it gives Master pleasure for HIs girl to ask permission
2. girl gave Master the power to decide what she does when she gave Him her submission
3. it is His right to allow her to do anything
5. it is an easy, immediate, suit any situation form of control.
6. it shows the girl submission, in that she does as He says. if permission is denied, she doesnt do it, whatever it is, without any further action from her Master, that is powerful control.
7. it makes the girl really think about whether it is want or need that she is asking for
8. it reinforces her position as girl when she has to ask permission
9.it truly makes the girl slave- she has no choices to make, she asks then does as directed- it puts her in slave frame of mind, so the more she does it, the easier it becomes
10. when with others it openly displays His control and her position.

Nikita
11-25-2007, 12:37 AM
blu,

This list made me smile, then giggle. I had to do a list like this once. The purpose of the list and the manner in which you asked for help is a bit of humiliation bliss. I could tell from your sentences. :cool:

You are right on with the first one. A Master enjoys hearing his sub beg to cum. It is a source of great satisfaction because he's brought you to the point of BEGGING to cum. Withholding cums is a sign of his control and your submission.

The Master also controls WHEN the sub can cum. For example, some dominants have trained their subs to cum on their command. How Pavlovian is that? :)

Hope this tease adds to your torment. :blurp_ani All in good fun of course.

Ozme52
11-25-2007, 03:13 PM
valid point Sir, so here is what i have done so far

1. IT is His pussy, she should not be touching it without His permission.
2. she is His for His pleasure, not hers.
3. it is His right to allow her pleasure
5. it is His right to direct how she shall play
6. it is His right to direct what she shall play with
7. it is His right if He wishes to hear her cum

also, if anyone thinks these need adjusting, let me know!
thanks again, blu

Hate to make this harder for you... actually... I don't hate it at all. :rolleyes:

3 & 4 are the same. So are 5 & 6.

edit: 3 & 4... still. Just opposite sides of the same reason.

***Kate***
11-26-2007, 04:03 PM
10 reasons. who the hell needs 10 ??? here is 1 reason (because thats all that should be needed) becasue he said so !!!!

Sir_Russell
11-26-2007, 07:34 PM
jeanne
What a wonderful insight to share. Strange how few seem to understand that.

Glad you are happy sexy friend

jeanne
11-26-2007, 07:52 PM
jeanne
What a wonderful insight to share. Strange how few seem to understand that.

Glad you are happy sexy friend

Sir_Russell,

Thanks! I'm learning, slowly but surely. And I am very happy - I feel like I've come home with Him. :) More happy than I ever thought I'd be...especially considering that a few months ago I was beginning to think I wasn't submissive after all!

Always happy to hear from you,
jeanne

Hime
12-17-2007, 09:32 PM
-because a lady fighting to hold down cumming is so sexy both to herself and to her Master/Mistress.

I like that one. :)

Flaming_Redhead
12-18-2007, 08:56 PM
I can't really be of any help here since I don't have to ask. *big grin* All I have to do is simply tell him when I am cumming. However, recently, he has added that I'm to keep telling him for as long as it continues. I'm not quite sure what that's about, but ah well....whatever makes him happy!

Anne4humiliation
12-28-2007, 03:07 PM
may I ad another reason?

A sub must always exercise self-control and what better way to learn it than to control your cums until the Master gives permission.

Anne

Sir_Russell
01-02-2008, 12:10 AM
actually it is so that you are really and truly owned not that you can wait to be given permission to cum but when you can cum because he ordered you to.

jeanne
01-02-2008, 06:28 AM
...but when you can cum because he ordered you to.

Which is a delicious mixture of a feeling of accomplishment, being owned, and profound gratitude.

Plus, it pleases Him. The best part of all. :)

jeanne - who isn't allowed to ask permission any more, but trusts Him to give me all the orgasms my body can take.

Alessa
05-22-2008, 05:45 AM
Wow, I had no idea that there were so many aspects to this venue. Whooey!

What about Orgasm Denial Though? Is there any way you can train your body not to cum until the dom gives permission? I is having issues with it.

butterflySlave4u
05-22-2008, 05:50 AM
hi all, well it is time to ask for help again.
this girl got well and truly busted! :dont:
and so
(to try and avoid an hour of violet wand! :eek: )

smiles.....and why would you want to AVOID the Wand?

~faerie~
05-22-2008, 06:49 AM
Wow, I had no idea that there were so many aspects to this venue. Whooey!

What about Orgasm Denial Though? Is there any way you can train your body not to cum until the dom gives permission? I is having issues with it.

i have trouble with that as well...but it seems the more i beg and the louder i get (ends up shouting PLEASE Master, this slave BEGS to cum, several times) most time he will grant me permission.
Sometimes He makes me wait still, sometimes i end up crying in frustration, and at the point that i'm ready to just lose total control, THEN He lets me cum. (but of course then i have to keep cumming until He says stop.)
It has been a long process of starting off slow and working your way to holding it in longer and longer.(remembers several times failing...and feeling so very dissappointed in myself, that i cried) The times when you do succeed,however, makes it all worth while, you know you have pleased Him and in the process yourself as well.You have shown him your submission and made him proud. When i do, and He offer those words of affection for being such a good little girl, i feel very cared for and loved. There is no easy answer i don't think, other than practice *weg*
but that is just my experience of course.

Lady Hecate
06-28-2008, 08:02 PM
Just so you know you are not alone:

i keep coming without my Trainer's permission as well.
Actually, i'm sort of a little surprised He hasn't asked me to make a list like this one as well.

Lots of good reasons on there though.
Truthfully, i think my favourite one is: because a lady is so sexy when she is trying to hold back coming.

That inspires me greatly to always want to ask for permission actually,
thanks to Gagged Louise for posting that.

egvgomez
05-07-2010, 06:33 PM
oRGASWM CONTROL IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE AND PLEASURABLE THINGS. ONE OTHER THING IS THAT W MY GF I FELT HER VERY DIFFERENT WHEN SHE WAS ABOUT TO COME. iT FEELED DIFERENT DOWN THERE. iT FEELS SO GOOD THAT THAT FEELING MAKES ME COME IN A MATTER OF 1 MINUTE OR SO. THAT IS WHY I ORDER HER NOT TO COME SO SOON SOMETIMES SO THAT SHE CAN MEAKE ME CUM.

DarkPachuco
05-09-2010, 05:19 PM
I am too stupid to know when to cum myself

DarkPachuco
05-09-2010, 08:52 PM
I am too stupid to know when to cum myself

I just realized how insensitive that sounded please forgive my last post.

neitsyst2
05-10-2010, 01:02 PM
or even, because you know so, whether He said so or not...