PDA

View Full Version : An Introduction to redlegtiger

redlegtiger
11-25-2007, 04:44 PM
Hello,

I am redlegtiger, author of two continuing stories posted in the stories section. They are 'Karen and Michelle's Sad Story' and 'Cynthia Palmer's New Life'. I was motivated to write the stories by reading other stories that would take you to a certain point and leave you there wondering. I decided to try my luck and write my own story with Karen and Michelle. It started out as a simple rape story and forced marriage to an abusive husband. As I continued and the ideas and recommendations from fans came in, the story morphed into what it is. There were always going to be three parts to the story but I hadn't anticipated on more than 15 or so chapters initially. It has now morphed to 65 chapters and I still haven't finished Part 2 though it is winding down and I will soon start part 3.

My second story 'Cynthia Palmer's New Life' was inspired by a competition on another forum where you wrote a story about a picture they had posted with certain things that had to be included. This story will most likely continue for a few more chapters to close the loop on the aftermath of the party in the last chapter.

As for about me, I get asked a lot about my monikor. Redlegtiger is derived from my love of the tiger. It is a dominant and aggressive animal and is absolutely beautiful. The redleg part comes from my time in the U.S. Military. I was in the artillery and they are known throughout the services as redlegs. Hence redlegtiger. I am a 51 year old male and am retired from the militarty. I am currently in sales.

I would love to hear from all of you about my stories.

redlegtiger

jeanne
11-25-2007, 05:56 PM
Hello and welcome! I'll check out your stories.

cadence
11-25-2007, 07:19 PM
Hello and Welcome to the Forums, glad that you have joined us here

Selash
11-25-2007, 07:27 PM
HI!. Welcome. Glad to have another talented author with us

Euryleia
11-25-2007, 07:28 PM
Welcome to the forums.

Ozme52
11-26-2007, 01:06 AM
:wel

annie
11-26-2007, 06:30 AM
WELCOME! Glad to have you join us!

Myst
11-26-2007, 06:53 AM
Hello and welcome!! :wave:

angelic.zest
11-26-2007, 08:04 AM
hello and welcome to the community, ive read a few of the chapters in 'Karen and Michelle's Sad Story' i wasnt do fond of it but its well writen, hope u continue to write more for us!!! Enjoy ur time here!

Torq
11-26-2007, 03:53 PM
Hello, and welcome to the NUT house, Enjoy !!!

T

Widget
11-27-2007, 03:39 AM
:wel:

Playfulsub
11-27-2007, 09:17 AM
Hi and welcome! It's always nice to have more to read. I'll check out your stories.

slaveangel{HM}
11-28-2007, 12:04 AM
Hello and thankyou for joining the BDSM Library Forums!

My name is angel{HM} and I am a Greeter and Moderator here. If you have any questions to not hesitate to send me a PM. The members and staff are very supportive and are happy to help new members find their way.

Feel free to drop by the chatroom and also check out various section on the boards that interest you. We would love your contributions and thoughts to discussions.

angel xx

lookingforsomething
12-06-2007, 08:09 AM
hello and welcome

ladygstar
12-07-2007, 01:14 PM
Hello and Welcome!