PDA

View Full Version : hello - I'm new here

curlycue
11-25-2007, 07:37 PM
I'm new to this site and would like to say a warm hello to everyone! I've always felt that I was some how lacking in my relationships. After reading and more reading I found that I have always had submissive tendencies and now would like to explore them. I'm hoping to learn a lot from others on this site. Thank you.

jeanne
11-25-2007, 08:42 PM
Hello and welcome!

cadence
11-25-2007, 09:15 PM
Hello and Welcome, this is a great place to learn and explore!

Ozme52
11-25-2007, 09:17 PM
:wel

~faerie~
11-25-2007, 09:26 PM
hi and welcome. i'm sure you will find all that you are looking for plus a bit you didnt know about...lol. there are some great ppl here. enjoy

MitchC
11-25-2007, 10:29 PM
Welcome to the forum, curlycue. I'm Mitch. This is an awesome site. I hope you enjoy!

Mitch

Euryleia
11-25-2007, 11:53 PM
Welcome to the forums

annie
11-26-2007, 06:20 AM
Great to have you here! Ask, search, explore... we love new members! WELCOME!

Myst
11-26-2007, 06:54 AM
Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy :)

angelic.zest
11-26-2007, 07:57 AM
welcome to the community!

Torq
11-26-2007, 03:54 PM
Hello, and welcome to the NUT house, Enjoy !!!

T.

glow_girl
12-05-2007, 06:18 AM
hi i'm new here as well just wanted to say hi

angelic.zest
12-05-2007, 06:27 AM
welcome glow girl, why not start a intro and tell us alil about yourself, when ur ready that is! *smiles*

b_trn
12-05-2007, 08:39 AM
hello Curlycue,
I am also new and submisive. How do you start with this feelings. I start before 3 years, when my wife become more and more agresive to me. After two years of defending, one after she was angry on me and verbaly aggresive. I didn't fight back, just stay silence. She came in bed and ask me to scratch her back. I agree and after few minutes of doing that I feel unressistiable wish to lick her ass and that was the beginig. She accept that normaly and open herself to give me the oportunity to push my thong in her anus. I did it and I couldn't belive how incredible feeling I had when I did it. She start to dance over my head with her ass and I pushed my thong deeper and deeper. Then she started to go away and I despertly try to folow her ass, to not lose a contact. She was very pleased with this and push her ass back starting with final dance before orgasam. She reach orgasam just of my licking her anus. I was hard like stone but she ignore this, so I continued to lick her ass. Slowly and slowly, foloving her excitment. When she was satisfied with that she just pushed my head away and fall a sleep. I feelings was very confused. From one side I was very happy and enjoy her orgasam very much, but from other hand I was excited and can't sleep well. So that was the beggining. These days she is my Queen but that is another story. (Sorry for my english)

Best regards

b_trn

MrDom
12-05-2007, 12:23 PM
A warm hello back at ya and welcome

MrDom

Dick Tickles
12-06-2007, 02:06 AM
Hello there,

Welcome to the BDSM Forum, I hope that you will find everything that you need, want and desire in this place and even stoke some fires of desires that maybe you haven't realized in yourself yet.

Although I'm fairly new here myself, everyone is friendly and helpful. I do hope you enjoy the experiences you find here and the help is abundant.

I manage the Photo Picture Contests area and hope you visit. We welcome new submissions there and for the contests.

Please be sure to activate your membership if you haven't done so yet. When you registered you should have received an email with instructions to activate your membership. These instructions are only valid for 10 days! If you haven't seen the email yet please check your bulk or spam folders. If you still don't find it, contact Annie at justannie29@gmail.com. and she will help you activate your membership.

Have fun and enjoy yourself here, and again, welcome!!

I hope to see you around!
Dick Tickles

lookingforsomething
12-06-2007, 07:52 AM
hello and welcome

Moonraker
12-06-2007, 08:10 AM
Great to have you onboard.

ladygstar
12-07-2007, 01:28 PM
Hello and Welcome!

slaveangel{HM}
12-09-2007, 01:10 AM
Hello I hope you enjoy your time here with us.

angel xx