PDA

View Full Version : A competition somene loses

zig
03-30-2004, 08:28 PM
My fantasy of the moment: I am ordered by my Master to bring another sub to orgasm with my mouth. He is a young man, very pretty. I have been told that I must make him orgasm in a set amount of time (relatively short). Any time I take over that period will result in whipping, a certain number of strokes for each 5 or 10 seconds I take over the alotted time.
The male sub has likewise been given provisions by his Master ( a man). He is to postpone having an orgasm for as long as possible. If he has an orgasm before the time set for him (too long to be reasonable), then every 5 or 10 seconds before the time set will result in whippings.
This means that I am working to make him come, he is trying not to, and whomever wins gets fewer strokes of the whip. I picture myself losing, being tied up standing and whipped, as he watches and is pleasured, and I picture myself winning, and watching him scream as he is whipped and I am brought to orgasm by my Master.
Of course, during the task, my vagina and ass are free, so my Master can do with them what he wishes, and the young man's mouth and ass are free for his master's pleasure.

Kelli
03-30-2004, 08:32 PM
Mmmmm, now that does sound good. Wish it could be true.

fetish101
03-30-2004, 08:53 PM
What's stopping it from being true? you just need a third person..

leo9
03-31-2004, 11:15 PM
I did that once when I had the pleasure of a sub couple to play with: tied them together in 69 position and set them to eat each other out, with the promise of a thrashing for the one who came first, while I whipped them both to encourage them to try harder.

I cheated by fingering the woman to make sure she came, because it was more fun to leave the man to watch with a desperate unsatisfied boner while I punished his partner for "losing".

somewriter
04-01-2004, 09:45 AM
Mmmm I like the sound of that leo9! Got any other fun tales of what you did with your sub couple?

Kelli
04-01-2004, 04:24 PM
Yeah Leo. Just picturing that made me wet. I showed it to my bf, and he said he would do that with me and another girl... Just missing one part :)

leo9
04-02-2004, 01:26 AM
The "competition" game would work better with two women, but I haven't got that lucky yet!

There wasn't much more to tell about that couple, as it was only a one-night scene. The other time I've had a couple to play with, the dynamics were a bit different, because they were both trying out as full time slaves for me.

I'd already decided that he needed to be allowed to top her now and then, because she bossed him like mad when they were working around the house. He was mostly gay, but he could appreciate a blowjob from anyone, and of course he'd eat pussy if it was an order: so I had them 69, with orders to make it last, while they turned over regularly. The one underneath had the job of holding the one on top still while I whipped hir.

After a long happy while at that game, I had him kneel up and whip her shoulders while she sucked him and I fucked her from behind. I always like to whip or cane the sub I'm fucking, but this was the only time I've had someone else do the beating and leave me to concentrate on the sex. It was an interesting change.

Shame that household didn't work out, there would have been a lot more scenes like that!