View Full Version : Lost and Hidden Places

jlcbrasil
11-27-2007, 02:16 AM
Old SIGN hanging on wall in alley stating :

'Boarding House open for female slaves and subs
who need dom and/or training services

- leave posted message ,
we will provide private pickup and transportation for you to location
you will be contacted with instructions.

Rules will be shown to you during arrival
only bring yourself
you will be given room
and best of attention.

You will earn your keep and board
as we feel fit.

;)'

jlcbrasil
11-27-2007, 04:09 AM
After you leave a message note ,
you receive a message in your box :
'Wait on the corner of Sturdy Log Street and Shinning Cherry Avenue at midnight.'

After you wait there until 12:11.
A dark pickup shows up , a hooded man steps out and covers your eyes with blindfold , then ties your hands behind your back.
You are grabbed and lifted and dropped in back of pickup.
You feel the engine start and the vehicle moving.

After maybe half hour , you feel the truck driving over a rough surface for maybe another ten minutes.
Until the truck stops , then you are grabbed and lifted out to be carried on the shoulder of somebody.
Then hearing a door slam , you are dropped on a wooden floor.

You feel your shirt being yanked off.
Then even though you pull your legs to yourself , your pants get yanked off also.
You feel the cool air against your arms and legs and belly skin , with only your bra and panties and blindfold left on you.

After lying there for a while , you feel somebody near you in the room.
A man slowly speaks :
"Welcome to our boarding and training house.
You will have your own bedroom (maybe not all the time).
But you will need to share the bathroom and kitchen services.
This includes sharing chores such as
cooking food , washing each other , dressing each other , etc.
There will also be training in the classroom.
You are expected to do any services to earn your keep and board.
Training you is expected that you voluntarily provide yourself to (hopefully everyday),
including demonstrating your lessons openly - without being asked to.
There are also Rules to follow - including :
- Pants and shirts are not allowed to be worn by Subs - only panties and bra if given permission.
- Instructions from Dom are to be followed.
- Subs must present and offer themselves to Dom when present.
- Playtime will be provided during spare time after chores or if by permission.
- Subs will be provided yard recreation for good behavior.
- Often we go on unknown and creative trips.
And if you are bad , there is the cellar ..."

You are lifted and carried again.
Then dropped on a bed where your blindfold and hand tie are removed.
You open your eyes to a small room with a bed and table and chair and shelves and a closed door.

tomorrows destiny
11-27-2007, 07:36 AM
laura ann 1st to enter boarding house

tomorrows destiny
11-27-2007, 07:48 AM
I was wrking in a bar as a waitress. I had been asked to dump trash in the dumpster in alley. As i was heading out to dump i noticed a guy hanging a sign up. i smiled and said Hi. He smiled and proceeded to hang the sign. I pretended to take my time dumping trash. when he left i read the sign. I had always wanted to know more about the BDSM lifestyle but always scared to ask. I read and reread the sign. I was so nervous. I had always been the sweet innocent girl that followed every rule. I was so eager to try something new. But was this new? Secretly i had been sneaking in the BDSM chat rooms watching and desiring to be a slave. I had just moved into my own apartment i was using my moms laptop (she had gone on a 6 month vacation). I decided it was a perfect time to follow my heart and try something out of the ordinary.

tomorrows destiny
11-27-2007, 07:55 AM
i leave the note and away to reach me

jlcbrasil
11-27-2007, 08:24 AM
Later Laura you hear a knock on your door.
And you open the door to find a note.
it reads :
'Wait on the corner of Sturdy Log Street and Shinning Cherry Avenue at midnight.'

tomorrows destiny
11-27-2007, 08:25 AM
when i received my note i was surprised. I never thought i would get a response. The note told me where to meet and what time. I arrive early and stand there debating if i should stay. I was turning to leave when i hear a truck. I turn to look but i was quickly blindfolded, and tossed in back of a truck. So my journey into submission began.
The bouncy of the truck and the hum of engine made me tired. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep. I awoke to sound of quiet. as i was sitting up i was grapped and carried into a house. The door slammed behind me and i was dropped onto the cold floor. Before i could say a word my cloths were wripped from my shaking body. the only thing that was not taken was my bra and panties. I curled into a fetal position. i whimpered wandering why i had made a terrible decision into doing this. i dont know how long i lay there,,, but time enough to think about my life. i was in deep thought when a mans deep voice scared me. He welcomed me to the house and explained the rules and what was expected of me.

jlcbrasil
11-27-2007, 08:52 AM
You Laura rest on the floor for a while.
Then you are lifted and carried and dropped on a matress.
Your blindfold and tie are removed.
You open your eyes in a small room with a bed and a table and a shelf.
On the shelf is a towel and a mesh panties and bra.

jlcbrasil
11-27-2007, 10:33 AM
Your room door is open.
And as you look out , you can see a hallway
with some closed doors ,
and opening into a large kitchen , a large bath and toilet room ,
a large livingroom room , classroom , exam room , and stairs going down.
It is furnished with assorted chairs and sofas and table and fireplace in the livingroom.
Lighting is overhead.
Small windows - opening into field with tall grass and trees in distance, you can hear dog barking.
Assorted toys lying around, straps, bands, feathers, etc.
Kitchen has stove and sink and table and chairs.

tomorrows destiny
11-27-2007, 03:28 PM
sometime later i awoke in a tiny room. I was able to stretch and my blindfold had been removed. I sat up and looked around the room. I noticed their were very few things in here. I soon noticed that the door had been opened. bright rays of sunshine shown through. I slowly got off the bed and headed to the open door. i glanced around the corner looking to see if anyone was about. i stepped out into the hallway. I was shocked! The dreary ,,,dark home i had expected was really a wonderful house with a upstairs and many rooms.

tomorrows destiny
11-27-2007, 03:46 PM
i went down the stairs. it had a beautiful living room. a spacious kitchen and dining room. i then seen other doors. I opened 1 and it was a huge bathroom,, a whirpool tub dual sinks it was awesome. I walked out of there and went to next room. It was a examining table! i was curious why it would be there. i walked over to it. Their were so many toys,,,straps,,,belts,,,,gags You name it ,,,it was there. I was in deep thought when i heard steps walking this way.

jlcbrasil
11-28-2007, 06:11 PM
And as you look out , you can see a hallway
with some closed doors ,
and opening into a large kitchen , a large bath and toilet room ,
a large livingroom room , classroom , exam room , and stairs going down.
It is furnished with assorted chairs and sofas and table and fireplace in the livingroom.
Lighting is overhead.
Small windows - opening into field with tall grass and trees in distance, you can hear dog barking.
Assorted toys lying around, straps, bands, feathers, etc.
Kitchen has stove and sink and table and chairs.

jlcbrasil
11-28-2007, 06:23 PM
You look in the exam room , and see exam table with straps , assorted toys tools , straps , cuffs , rubber rods , collar , etc
You look around to see if anyone is watching.
You hear somebody in the hallway.
You try to exit the room but somebody (Dom) stands there blocking you.
He walks into the room and sits on the table.
You stare back at him from the hall way.
He looks at a whip for emphasis.

tomorrows destiny
11-28-2007, 07:26 PM
I stand in the hallway looking at you. You stare at me . You tell me to come in the room. i step in and stay by the door. You ask me do i like what i see . I respond by saying nothing. You tell me it is to late to be shy. You tell me to step foreward and kneel. I take a couple steps foreward ( not enough ). You pick up a whip and spank my thigh. I jerk . You said i told you to kneel here . I whimpered . you spank again on other thigh. Now get where your supposed to be Now!! I crawl quickly to where you had said to go.

jlcbrasil
11-28-2007, 07:33 PM
I grab your arms and tie them to straps on the table.
I pull the straps back so that you are dragged onto the table.
I walk around and pull your bra down - to leave your breasts perked out.
I walk out leaving the door open and a cold breeze across your skin...

tomorrows destiny
11-28-2007, 07:42 PM
My mouth opens with surprise. the straps are tight theres no use to struggle. I lay there and think to myself you are the one that wanted this. My breast are fully hard and the breeze is making me hot has it blows against my nude breasts.

jlcbrasil
11-28-2007, 07:43 PM
I walk back in , and look down at the new sub.
And indifferently explain;
"Welcome to my Dom mansion !"
Just wanted to explain tha rules of the house, and show you around.
This is the Exam room for training your body and discipline.
We also have the classroom for simpler training.
We have the kitchen for cooking for the dom.
The yard is open for recreation usually.
And the cellar is only needed if you do not follow rules ...

"I just wanted to keep your attention."
"We are not ready for this today."
You have freedom to explore for today.
As I untie the sub from the table ,
and watch her and wait.

tomorrows destiny
11-28-2007, 07:46 PM
i look at you and say Yes Sir. I will do my best Sir What is expected of me Sir

tomorrows destiny
11-29-2007, 08:20 PM
I ask Sir if he would take me on a tour of the house. He took my arm and showed me every room except those that were is private quarters. I then asked if he could show me the dungeon. I think Sir was surprised but took my arm and led me down several flights of stairs. I remember thinking going inyo the bowels of hell. It was very dark reminded me of the Roman times when you needed a torch. We soon reached the bottom of the stairs. Sir flipped on the light and the basement lit up. their were different rooms they all had doors except the main room. The main room had a fire place. The ceilings had chains hanging down. Ropes were hanging aswell. On the floor were still rods with hooks connected. Their was a metal table that had straps attached for both your feet and hands. their was a neck strap. Their were toys and equipment everywhere. Many things i had never seen before. I should have been scared but instead i was amazed and very excited. Sir could tell i was interested. he then took my hands and lifted me on the table. he secured my hands and lifted me from the table with a cable from the ceiling. I was getting excited Then sir lowered me down and untied me. He said training begins tomorrow. Now go continue your exploring this will be your last chance.

easyrider27
11-29-2007, 09:00 PM
After I was left alone in my room I got up and looked around. There wasn't much to it, just a bed, small table with a lamp and a bookshelf. On the bookshelf was a few random books (including a dictionary, a Tolkien Anthology and a biography of Groucho Marx) and some odds and ends like a fancy corset that appeared to be in my size, a ball gag, a pair of cheap flip flops, a pair of gorgeous black high heels, a pad of paper and a few pencils and a couple of extra blankets on the bottom shelf.
Feeling rather...exposed in just my bra and panties, I wrapped myself in the sheet from my bed and took a closer look at the night table. In the only drawer was a few more pens and pencils, a cheap pencil sharpener, an eraser, a couple more pads of paper and a small book with "The Boarding House" embossed in gold on the front.
I picked up the little book and flipped through a few pages. It contained a list of the rules I had been told upon my arrival as well as a bit more information on slavery and submission and what I could expect as well as the expectations my hosts had of me.
All right, well I can do this. It was my idea, after all. My life had seemed pointless, no family, no children, dead end job, crappy apartment. So I stored what few belongings meant something to me in a locker at a bus station - the key was still on a string around my neck - and abandoned everything else, including my crappy apartment, to try this life out.
I put the key in the drawer and set the book on top of the table to read at my leisure. I took a deep breath and returned the sheet to my bed, then opened the door and stepped out. "H-hello?" I called, hoping to find someone else in the house.

jlcbrasil
12-02-2007, 02:03 PM
EasyRider wakes up realizing she dozed off, and finds a collar around her neck. With a man watching down at her tugging, saying "time to wake up and explore your new home."

The Dom guides her out of the room , and takes her through a hallway with assorted doors and rooms. She sees a kitchen, and an open bathroom. They walked by a classroom with some desks and chairs and some interesting photos on the walls. They walked by a room with a table and straps and assorted tools and toys hanging up. They walked out into a large room with a sofa and tables, and windows opening into a yard with fence and table and a tree with a swing , and straps hanging from the tree.
The Dom asks her to turn around and spread her legs , and display herself for inspection. She spreads her legs , but he slaps her on the buttocks, and says that she should strip first. So she pulls her panties and bra strap off , then slowly spreads her legs again. He says "and spread with your hands, then turn around and spread from behind." She reaches down and pulls her panty open. He looks down, then says "okay." She turned around , and he pushed her forward down , while she pulled her buttocks wide - showing her panty popping out.

She then felt something cover her eyes, as she could not see. And felt her hands tied , as something hard pressed to enter into her from behind. . .

easyrider27
12-02-2007, 03:21 PM
It was disconcerting to have to display myself like a piece of meat, but if this was the price of my new life, then so be it.
I groaned as my new master thrust his cock deep into my pussy, it was thick and hot and my pussy fit it like a glove. I clenched my fists together behind me and struggled to find some balance without the use of my arms.
With each rough thrust I grunted and gasped, pushing myself back towards him. AFter a moment I felt his body tense and as his hot cum spilled into my cunt I came hard, squealing in pleasure.