PDA

View Full Version : Funny story

MrJerseyGuy
03-31-2004, 12:36 AM
I don't know if this is the appropriate forum...but I have a funny story that I feel compelled to share...this just happened 10 minutes ago. (Its 2:30am here) I went to the chat room to talk about it but it's late and nobody was chatting...anyway...

I went over to my sub's apartment for a little late night booty call. (Great sex...twice) She lives less than 5 minutes away which is very convenient.

I left at 2am because my son lives with me and even though I don't have to be around full time...I like to be there when he gets up for school in the morning.

I stopped at 7-11 (a local 24 hour convenience store) to get cigarettes on the way home.

When I went to pay for the cigarettes I reached into my right front pocket where I usually keep my cash and came out with my leather cock ring!!! The clerk didn't seem to phased by it but it sure embarrassed the hell out of me! Why does shit like this always happen to me!

I can't wait until tomorrow so I can tell her about it.

Lord Douche
03-31-2004, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by MrJerseyGuy
When I went to pay for the cigarettes I reached into my right front pocket where I usually keep my cash and came out with my leather cock ring!!! The clerk didn't seem to phased by it but it sure embarrassed the hell out of me! Why does shit like this always happen to me!
Everyone... MJG keeps cash and cock-rings in his right, front pocket!
It's like a lucky dip! :p

Perhaps the clerk didn't recognise it? *chuckles*
LD

Finding_Fantasy
03-31-2004, 12:13 PM
lmao...you have the funniest stories MJG!

drake7
03-31-2004, 12:56 PM
I reached into my right front pocket where I usually keep my cash and came out with my leather cock ring!!! The clerk didn't seem to phased by it but it sure embarrassed the hell out of me!

The clerk probably looked at it and thought it was a dog collar for a chihuahua. ;)