PDA

View Full Version : The ultimate revenge (for SAE and Laura-Ann)

SAE
12-02-2007, 02:50 AM
She was just as I remembered. A little older, but she had kept herself in good condition. She had the same haughty manner. Of course i was going to change that. I remembered how she made my life at misery at work. All those put down comments and makimg me redo work that was perectly fine. How she used to bend over my desk in low cut tops and then public rebuke me for looking at her tits. Well I was looking at her tits now. In fact I was looking at every bit of her. She was strapped to a brick wall in my cellar. The cellar I had converted to a dungeon. Her hands were wide apart and held to hooks in the dungeon wall by leather straps. Her feet were strapped in the same way. She was quite naked. Except for her panties. You could just see the last bit of pantie popping out from the corner of her mouth. Her eyes were different too. They had lost some of the defiance of old. It wasn't surprising. She was slowly coming to realise that she had a new life and that that new life involved pleasing my every whim.
Her name was Laura and a few years ago she had made my life a misery at every turn. I had eventually got a new job and moved to another town: but I never forgot Laura. I vowed to get even with her one day. Then a few weeks ago fate intervened. I was in a bar having a quiet drink when I heard a familiar drone. There was a female voice putting down the man she was with. I looked up from my drink and sure enough there she was. Laura. I quickly put my head down I did not want her to recognise me. Not yet anyway. I sat there until she left, and then followed her at a distant. She got into a cab. I got into the one behind and asked him to follow. I gave hom some story about her having left her purse in the bar and that i wanted to catch up with her. The taxi dropped her off at the Imperial Hotel. I was impressed. This place wasn't cheap. Laura the bitch had obviously done well for herself.
I spent the next few weeks planning her capture and ultimately my revenge. I followed her from the hotel each day. I knew her movements. I knew it would be much too risky to take her from the hotel. She wnet into the same bar every day before returning to the hotel. The same bar in which I had first seen her. This was good. Peter, the barman, owed me a favour. There had been a blonde bitch that was consistently ruce to him in the bar. I had snatched her, taken her to my dungeon, softened her up, then let him do what he wnated to her. The ironic thing was that as I fucked her when she was chained spread eagled to my bed, I had thought of Laura. I had untied her legs and let her fight. I called her Laura as i slapped her into submission and then again as my juices poured into her mouth, cunt and ass. Hoowever, back to the real Laura. Peter had approached her to tell her something was wwrong with the credit card she used to pay the bill. Laura protested but eventually agreed to go in the back to sort things out. Once in there she was alrmed when Peter left locking the door behind him. She was even more alarmed when she saw me with a gun pointing at her.
"Hello Laura" I said and smiled.
"You bastard" she spat. You see, any other woman would have screamed at this point. Not Laura she had to exude venom. This gave me the chance to take the advantage. I stepped forward and slapped her hard on the face.
"Any more noise and i will kill you. I cna just as easily fuck when you are dead"
For the first time ever, I saw something other than hatred in those eyes. There was fear and confusion.
I pointed the gun at her and told her to strip.

tomorrows destiny
12-02-2007, 03:52 PM
I am laura and i am bitch. I take wimp men and turn them into a plyle of crying babies. When i am through with 1 i move to the next . I vaguely remember Sae he was at least 10 men in the past. So when gun was pointed at me it took a while for me to remember. I remember sae being a blubbering idiot. It had been so easy to treat him bad. The memories of how i treated him came back. I was truly scared when Sae had that gun pulled on me. I was so mean to him who knows what he would be capable of. I quickly stripped before Sae