PDA

View Full Version : Competition

Beatrice
12-03-2007, 12:23 AM
Five women stood in the woods between the practice fields and the Alpha Mu Pi Sorority House, waiting for their prey. They were not rapists or serial killers or anything particularly dark, although they were, at least technically, about to become kidnappers. They were the B Squad cheerleaders at Chase-Roper University and they were waiting for their rather superior acting A Squad counterparts to walk past. With them out of the way for awhile, the B Squad could show what they were worth and maybe get some of the guys and popularity A Squad had. Maybe they could even move into a sorority house instead of the dormitories. They would not be disciplined for their actions. They could prevent A Squad from reporting them by threatening to report A Squad's own temporary abduction of a rival squad from Frost College. The trap the five young women had set was primitive but effective, a concealed net outfitted to be pulled up when it was stepped on, suspending the five captives above the ground. They should come by any minute now.

As for the B Squad girls themselves, each wore a standard white and green uniform with an extremely short skirt, sleeveless top, green cheer panties and socks and sneakers. The five girls were Natalie (a fair-skinned girl with light brown hair and freckles), Tiffany (an African-American girl with powerful, athletic legs and a full chest and rump), Mellissa (another African-American girl but lighter in complexion and slighter in build), Sarah (a thin brunette with a spunky attitude) and Abbie (a blond with a lovely face but a body a little thicker than what was preferred for cheerleaders).

SAE
12-03-2007, 01:16 PM
Cheerleader practice had been boring as usual, but it was a means to an end. The five girls were the most popular in the school and had their fair share of action with the local lads. Sophina was the unofficial leader of the girls. Her dark hair and features gave away her european origins. Her sylph like figure and firm breasts meant she got more than her fair share of her male attention. She lapped it all up. Unlike Deborah, the plump blonde who did not get much action but who, when she did had never had any complaints. In fact her prowess in the oral department was legendary. Fiona, a curvy redhead got no action at all but that was totally her own choice. Despite numerous offers, hot looks, and hanging out with the most popular girls in town, she was determined to save herself for someone special. The gang was completed by oriental twins Li and Ho. They had the same stunning oriental looks. They did not however share the same sexual preferences. Li of course preferred muscular footballers. Ho however was more into ballerinas of the female persuasion. The girls favourite occupation besides chasing lads and sex was to torment the B squad. The rival group of girls longed to be where they were but there was never a chance of that happening. The girls took their usual short cut thrugh the woods. They saw their adversaries standing in a clearing. "No lads to go chasing" shouted Sophina in her husky european accent. "Of course not noones int...." Her words were cut off as a net swooped to the ground trapping the five. Tiffany, a powerful african girl kicked the now prone Sophina in the ribs. "Ypu'll be sorry for all the tormenting". Each Bteam girl had a small knife and cut a hole in the net grabbing a corresponding girl. Ho was embarassed by how hard her nipples went when her opposite number, Sarah grabbed her. It didnt go unnoticed. Sarah pinched ine of the stiffend orbs through her blouse. Each A team girl was pushed to the floor and her hands secured behind her back by rough cord. Then each girl had a pair of the B teams dirty panties shoved in their mouth. Finally their legs were secured and tied to their hands. Sarah gave a whistle and a white van appeared in the clearing. Two afro carribean boys got out. "Lets get this straight we still have the same deal? " asjed the first one. "Thats right replied Natalie "you get to have an hours fun with the Ateamer of your choice" The boy picked up Sophina and dumped her in the van, "Ive got dibs on this one" Sophina wanted to spit in the boys face but the dirty panties in her mouth prevented her from doing so. Between them the two boys and the girls lifted the A squadders into the van. Sarah kissed Ho's pantie filled lips as she did so. "Save thisone for me" she said. The A squad girls looked at each other and struggled as the van door shut and it set off at speed down the clearing.

Beatrice
12-03-2007, 02:53 PM
The B Teamers each enjoyed binding the wrists of her most hated A Teamer. Sarah and Abbie had fun hogtying Ho and Li, leaving their nicely toned Asian bodies writhing on the ground. Tiffany had Sophina and she enjoyed showing the white bitch who was boss. Melissa had Deborah and Natalie took Fiona. The B Teamers all spend some time groping the thighs and, yes, the arms and gagged faces of the A Teamers, but they didn't remove any of the uniform. Not yet, anyway.

One of the boys picked Fiona to spend an hour with. The other picked Sophina. The other three girls were immediately dumped out at an abandoned warehouse where the B Teamers were waiting for them. Tiffany and Natalie sighed impatiently. Melissa squated down by Deborah and stroked her face gently. "How'd s tubbo like you, no offense Abbie, get on the team while a hotty like me didn't? It's just racism, I think."

SAE
12-04-2007, 03:04 PM
Jack had always fancied Sophina. He was not good enough for her though. She had all the football team to choose from she would not pick a low life like him. At the moment though she had no choice. Ske was hanging from the beams of one of the outhouses at the warehouse. Her bound hands were chained thgough the huge loop in the ceiling. She still had her cheerleaders outfit on but no panties. They had replaced the B teamers panties in her mouth. There were strips of rope tied round each leg but as yet they were loose and she was kicking and screaming thorugh the gag. Jack ignored her and reached up under the cheerleader skirt and fondled her cunt. He was pleased to see it was shaved. When he tired of her struggles, he picked up the rope on each leg and tied to the same hook as her arms. He could see the pain in Sophinas eyes and it made him glad. He unzipped his torusers took out his large cock which was erect and lent his body against hers. He took hold of the top of her cheerleader outfit and pulled. It took some effort but eventually ripped. He gasoped at her firm pert tits. He rubbed her nipples which he was happy to see were already erect. Sophina wasnt giving up easily. She struggled as much as she could which wasnt much given the way she was tired. He lent forward and pushed his cock inside her. She gasped through the gag. He could see the hate in her eyes and that just made him even more excited. He had waited so long though that in no time he was ejaculating. He didnt mind he had forty minutes left with this bitch. He heard a noise behind him. Tom was stood there behind him on a leash, naked and on all fours was Fiona. "Care to trade?" he said

Beatrice
12-04-2007, 10:08 PM
"None taken," Abbie said as she ran her hands through Li's raven hair. The plump girl was enjoying looking at the beautiful Asian in her tight hogtie. "I'm rather happy with my catch today. I think this little Oriental princess might need a bit of a spanking. Do Asian girls' asses turn red when they're spanked?"

"I'm looking forward to finding out," Sarah said, her skinny knees on the ground as she knely by Ho, lightly groping the girl's ass through her skirt. She pulled up the skirt, exposing Ho's cheerpanties. She smirked faintly and pulled the band, letting it snap back into Ho's waist.

Tiffany looked at Natalie with a frown, "I don't think you should have made that deal. We didn't need those guys for this operation at all and I think they'll go way over the top. This is our rivalry. I don't trust them."

"What do you think they'll do? It's not like they're rapists or anything," Natalie said. "You don't think..."

"Well, we promised them an hour but after that...if any rape took place, I'll kill them and dump the bodies. I can't let our little bondage rivalry's be touched by that sort of scum," she said. She reached into a drawer and pulled out a handgun. Natalie did the same.

"Do we have to deal with this now?" Mellissa asked.

"Yes, I think so," Tiffany said. "Natalie might have just done something really stupid." The other girls got guns of their own and took a few minutes walking around before the found the outbuilding. Natalie slowly opened the door and her face went white as a sheet at what she saw. All the girls looked disgusted and five guns were aimed right at Jack and Tom. "This wasn't the deal," Tiffany said. "You have five minutes to get the hell out of here. This is a collegiate prank, not a rape gang."

SAE
12-05-2007, 12:01 AM
Sophina was confused. She was initially annoyed with their capture by the B team girls. She had been scared by Jacks violent encounter with her and now the B teamers had saved her from more of the same She didnt quite undertsand it. Fiona had even more reason to be grateful. Tom had stopped short of raping her and her virginal integrity was still intact. "Thanks" she stammered after Tiffany took the panties out of her mouth. "Dont get any cute ideas just because we saved your asses. Youre not going free. Were going to keep you here long enough for us to cheer at the big game" The A girls moaned. It was the national finals on Sunday. It was a place were all the talent was spotted and this meant cheerleaders as well as footballers. Sophina was more shrewd and quicker witted than the others. While the others were taking in this information and feeling down and helpless, she was thinking of a pre-emptive strike. "Thats all very well and good but that guy raped the shit out of me. At least let me have a wash or something."
Tiffany was caught between two trains of thought. She did feel guilty for what had happened to Sophina. She did not hate the girl that much. However she also knew that Sophina could be crafty and cute. A wicked gleam came into her eye. "You're right" she said "Who wants to wash Sophina" Four hands shot up. As for the hogtied Ho, she wanted more than anything to be a free B teamer at that moment. She had a huge crush on the European girl. She squirmed and whimpered into her gag. Abbie laughed. "I think the oriental dyke would like a go" She turned to Ho rubbed her nipple throguh her top and pecked her on the cheek. "Perhaps later if you can cinvince us youre a good girl well let you change sides and that will mean having a chance at your european friend here" Ho was embarassed and a little frightened partuicualrly when she saw the look in her friends eyes. Sophina flashed a look of pure hatred as the five girls cut her down from the beam and carrried over to a tap in the corner of the warehouse. Melissa grabbed Fionas leash. "I think it might be fun to keep you like this for now. I always wanted a pet"

Beatrice
12-05-2007, 12:39 AM
Sophina soon found herself over by the tap where six hands were roughly washing her. Tiffany's powerful black hands were on those soft white tits, roughly groping them even as she washed them off with soap and water. Sarah's hands were feeling up Sophina's ass even as they cleaned her off. Abbie was enjoying her thighs.

"I guess it beats being hogtied," Fiona grumbled as the beautiful co-ed was led around on her leash, her soft naked body shivering in the open air.

Melissa grinned until she felt a harsh smack on her ass, under her tiny short skirt but over her cheer panties. She turned and saw Natalie there. "You want to let her up?"

"No, I just want to hold the leash," Natalie said. "I called her. You have Deborah, remember?"

SAE
12-05-2007, 09:33 AM
Sophina grimaced as the girls manhandled her body. They would pat dearly for this. Noone treated her like this and got away with it. That fat bitch at her thighs was getting nearer and nearer to her cunt. She was making her wet and Sophina couldnt allow it. To make matters worse, she had the seen the way Ho had looked at her. She had long suspected that Ho swung the other way but to have one of her own grils looking at her like that, when they were free, she would make her pay. However, freedom didnt look like coming anywhere soon. After washung her the girls banded together to put her in hogtie. Her chance of freedom had gone for now. For now their chances lay with Fiona who, rather than being hogtied was free save for a leash which was now being held by Natalie didnt look like making a move for freedom however. In fact from that stupid look on her face Sophina thought she was enjoying it. Sophina tried to tell her to stand up and try to fight Natalie but all that came out was MMMMMMMPPHH!!! Tiffany laughed and prodded her in the ribs. "I think Sophina doesnt like being the centre of attention. Bring Fiona over here" Natalie wasnt really too keen on sharing her prize but out of respect/fear for Tiffany she bought her over. Tiffanys took the leash and dragged Fiona to within a couple of centimetres of Sophina. She jerked her head downwards so that it lay level with Sophinas nipples, which were, to her shme, standing bold and erect. To everyones astonishment without any oreders being issued Fiona started to suck and nibble at her friends nipples.

Beatrice
12-05-2007, 02:38 PM
Tiffany held the leash tightly, nudging Sophina in the ribs with her sneakered foot as the redhead suckled on her leader. She smiled down at both captives. She thought that Fiona and Sophina were by far the most beautiful girls she had ever seen and she was enjoying the scene for the moment. After Fiona had had her fill, she jerked on the leash a little. "Come on, girl. We have to get back to those sluts in the main warehouse. Someone bring Sophina."

Abbie and Sarah took hold of Sophina, holding her at about waist height as they carried the nude leader down to the main warehouse. She was about eye level with Abbie's succulent, plump thighs and Sarah's lean ones, both outlined by their cheerpanties. The girls took her in with the still clothced Ho, Li and Deborah, dumping the naked girl on the ground.

Melissa and Natalie trailed after the other two, arm in arm. The mikly white freckled girl and the dusky lean one came in after their three partners and made their way over to the captives. Melissa eagerly fell into playing with Deborah's thighs again, although the others were looking to Sophina and Fiona, the two A Teamers able to speak.

SAE
12-05-2007, 04:55 PM
Sophina and Fiona each lookedat the other. "well youre always bossing us around. Say something now" Ho moaned into her gag. This wasn't the right time to piss of Sophina. Deborah just moaned due to Melissa administrations to her thighs. The crisp silence was broken as Sophina spoke at last. "OK youve had your fun. Let us go now and there will be no recriminations." Everyone looked at Sophina. They somehow knew that that wasnt going to get her anywhere. Fiona looked at Melissa playing with deborah. "You look her shes yours" Deborah copped a look of hatred at the naked girl. Let us go and we'll strio her naked and you can do whatever you like" Sophina decided Fiona might have something here and joined in. "We can throw in Ho for good measure." Ho looked up and started to curse at her through her gag. Fiona looked at Melissa in particular. "Come on what do you say?"

Beatrice
12-07-2007, 12:39 AM
Tiffany crouched down and looked at Fiona with a predatory smile. "There's only one problem with that deal. You offer to trade Ho and Deborah for your freedom but we already have Ho and Deborah along with the rest of you. What do you have to say to that, red?"

SAE
12-07-2007, 03:59 AM
Deborah started to talk iinto her gag As she did so she muzzled her mouth closer to Melissas crotch. Fiona smiled. "I think what shes trying to tell you is that you have her body but not her mind." She stared directly at Melissa "Wouldnt it be much better to have a co-operative Deborah licking your pussy and your tits and doing it willingly."?
Ho meanwhile kept completelly still. She was having nothing to do with this. Her sister Li beseeched her with her eyes but Ho kept her head resolutely forward staring stone faced away from her. She was surprised to see Sophina standing over her The European girl grabbed her tit through her cheerleader blouse and rubbed it Ho's nipples stiffened despite herself. She had always had a secret yearning for the A team leader. Now she felt like she never had before. Sophina looked down and smiled and then addressed the B team girls. "Look how ripe she is. All that unexpressed sexual frustration. What fun you could have with her" She let go of Ho and moved to where Deborah was rubbing her pantie gagged mouth against Melissas crotch. She reached down and took the panties from Deborahs mouth. Deborah immediately pushed her head up Mekissas skrit and nipped on her panties with her teeth. Sophina took advantage of Melissas surprise by charging her The small gun fell from her hand Sophina moved quickly to pick it up and point it at her head "you willing to risk it" she said to Tiffany. Release fiona and give her your gun"

Beatrice
12-07-2007, 11:18 AM
Tiffany bent down and unleashed Fiona, handing her her gun. She then rose and put her hands in the air, as did the other four B Teamers. The cheerleaders all put their weapons on the ground and kicked them over. Tiffany sighed, "I guess turnabout is fair play. Just remember that we saved you from those boys. I hope you'll give us our limits too."

SAE
12-07-2007, 07:00 PM
Sophina tied Tiffany whille Fiona tied Abbie and Sarah. She then untied Deborah. "You can have the pleasure of tying Melissa Do it however you like." While Fiona took care of Natalie, Deborah tied Melissas hands roughly behind her back. She then found a long piece of thick cane and doubled the gasping girl over it. She tehn attached her feet to her handsand tied thick rope over her body securing her to the pole. Deborah reached up between her own legs and pulled down her panties. "you were making me quite wet" She laughed and forced the damp panties into Melissas mouth. She then lifted up the B team girls shirt and unckipped her bra tearing it off her at the shoulders. "Nice tits" she said as she gave her right nipple a tweak.She then took the bra and tied across Melissas lips securing her panties inside.
The rest of the B squad girls were tied together in a line like a chain gang. All the A team girls were untied. Sophina and Fiona were no longer naked. Before tying the girls they had forced Natalie and Sarah to strip as they were the nearest in size. They put on the girls' strips but let them keep on their underwear. They then forced the girls to march chain gang style with Tiffany at the head of the queue of the girls and Fiona behind.Li helped Deborah carry the pole which contained Melissa. Deborah had "forgotten" to pull Melissas shirt back down so she was the only B squadder with her tits omn display and the only one gagged by her own underwear. Ho walked on behind. She was dejected by the discovery about her sexuality. They headed up to another disused warehouse further up. They went inside and were pleased to discover the building had used to be an abbatoir and there were several meat hooks hanging from the ceiling. Each girl was secured one by one by their wrists to a hook. Except Melissa who had pride of place. Her beam was suspended across two hooks the full length of the ceiling. Me;ossa was left still tied to it in the same position. The next action surprised everyone even the A squadders. Sophina grabbed Ho and suspended her to the last hook. She struggled and cried out. Sophina reached under Hos skirt and tore off her panties shivung them into her mouth. Li was horrified but too scared to say something. Sophina looked at the five girls on thier hooks. "Right who wants to take Hos place on the A team?"

Beatrice
12-08-2007, 02:09 AM
"Well?" Tiffany asked as Sophina pulled her dark, athletic, bare arms behind her back and tightly tied those wrists. She turned and looked behind her as she saw her fellow B Teamers tied tightly. A rope was then tied around Tiffany’s bonds and tied off on Abbie, beginning the line. Tiffany smiled weakly at the succulently plump blond before looking forward, her eyes on Sophina. She was soon marched along with the others and found herself hanging on a hook. The rest of the girls, except for the elaborately tied Melissa, went through a similar process.

Natalie and Sarah were hanging in bra, panties and sneakers. Natalie’s milky, soft body was highlighted by her green bra and panties but Sarah looked a little bony with her thin frame so exposed. When Ho was bound and Sophina asked for a replacement, Melissa made loud moans into her gag. Too bad she wasn’t allowed to talk. Tiffany closed her dark lips tight. “I will,” Abbie said.

“Traitor,” Tiffany muttered.

SAE
12-08-2007, 02:29 AM
Sophina was a little disappointed. In her opinion Abbie was he least attractive of the five girls. She had hoped Natalie might be the one. She looked hot in her green underwear, but it might be for the best. It would be easier to play with her while she was on the other team. She moved towrds Natalie and ran her hands along her stomch as if to prove her point. "I was hoping for you" she told her "But we can have as much fun like this" She slipped her hand into Natalies panties. She nodded to Fiona. "Cut down Abbie. " Fiona moved towards Abbie and released her hands from the hook. She then untied them from behind her back. Sophina adressed her. "Dont know what we can do for a shirt. Hos certainly wont fit u. Deborah take off your shirt and give it to Abbie." Deborah started to complain but given the present predicament of Ho she thought better of it. She stripped off her top revealing a red lace bra that left nothing to the imagination. Her large dark brown nipples stood up through the material. She passed the shirt to Sophina and the reached up to stroke Melissas face. "You like what you see eh? Too bad you wont be getting a taste" She licked her finger pressed against her nipple and rubbed it over Melissas gagged lips. She turned around to see Abbie just in her plain white underwear about to put on the top. "I can see Im going to have to give you lessons in dressing to impress. Lets see. I think you titties are about the same size as mine. She reached behind her back and unclipped the clasp of the red bra. She shrugged her arms out of the strap and stood proudly with her large breasts on show to everyone She looked up at Melissa to check her reaction. She rubbed her rock hard nipples and smiled at her. She threw the bra to Abbie. "Let me see in you that I think there will be an improvement" Sophina approched Abbie and rubbed her nipples."Good idea and once your bra is off you can auditon for us. Do us a nice dance"

Beatrice
12-08-2007, 02:52 AM
((OOC: Could you break up your paragraphs some?))

Natalie stared up into Sophina's eyes, her own brown eyes narrowing defiantly, "I won't betray my own team. That fat slut is just desperate for the approval of the in crowd." She shudded a little as Sophina ran her masterful (or is that mistressful?) finger down her soft belly. Natalie was thin but not especially athletic and Sophina felt not hard abs but the very soft curb of a much thinner layer of fatty tissue. Natalie squirmed and tried to pull back as Sophina's hand slipped under the waistband of her panties, "You promised you wouldn't violate us us!"

"She promised she wouldn't rape you," Abbie corrected as she was cut down, Are you saying you don't consent?". She had been tied fully dressed. Only Natalie and Sarah had been stripped. Nonetheless, she accepted Deborah's shirt and bra and stripped to put them on. She paused as Sophina's fingers touched her nipples, starting to jiggle and dance, doing one of her routines, only topless.

"I guess not," Natalie said sulkily but her sulk belied her true state. Sophina had felt how wet her sex was. The panty clad princess was even now wriggling in her ropes, hoping to get Sophina back from Abbie.

Melissa couldn't react much. She squirmed on her poll but the way she was tied she could barely move. The black girl's arms and legs hurt like hell and she couldn't speak. There was both lust and anger in her eyes as she looked at Deborah's substantial figure, eyes on those big tits.

SAE
12-08-2007, 09:31 AM
Sophina watched as Abbie did her dance. She was not nimble and a little clumsy but the sight of her large bare breasts bouncing up and down was enough.

Deborah was a little jealous. She enjoyed being the only cheerleader with a fuller figure. The guys who liked such girls all homed in on her. Now Abbie would be competition. She would have to deal with her. She had not figured out quite how yet but she would come up with something. For now she decided to take it out on Melissa. "I want this bitch down from this pole now" she pouted.

Sophina smiled. She was shrewd and knew that Deborah was jealous of Abbie. She also knew that the madder she was, the more dangerous she was to the B squad girls. That would make the whole thing easier.

"I think you did a great job Abbie. What you think girls?" As far as the others were concerned Abbie was the least of a threat. "Yes she fit in really well" said Fiona. Deborah spat bile as she said "Yes let her join. Now lets get this bitch done.

Ho had tears in her eyes as they chose the fat girl to be her replacement. What was worse was Li's betrayal. The oriental twin nodded and said "Welcome aboard Abbie".

Deborah was almost hysterical. "Cut this bitch down now." Sophina smiled, nodded and motioned to Li to help Deborah get her down.

She smiled at Natalie and put her hand back down her panties. "You think this is bad. Wait until you see what Deborah has in store for Melissa!"

subserviant
12-09-2007, 02:50 PM
whens the next installment

SAE
12-09-2007, 03:00 PM
Hello subserviant glad you enjoying it. See u soon in chat hopefully

Beatrice
12-09-2007, 08:14 PM
Soon, life's been really busy this week.

Beatrice
12-27-2007, 01:02 AM
Mellissa tried to squirm as her lithe black down as lowered from the pole. She looked at the overly eager Debbie with fearful eyes as she tugged wildly on her bonds.

Natalie moaned softly as Sophina rubbed her excited womanhood. She smiled up at her captor, "So what happens after the game?"

SAE
12-27-2007, 06:23 AM
Sophina rubbed Natalie a little quicker as she pondered the girls question. She pushed a finger inside Natalies warm pussy and was amazed to discover how wet the girl was. She lent over and whispered into her ear "After this honey if you play your cards right" she stopped pulled out her finger and put it into Natalie's mouth. "Well lets just say you fit the cheerleader profile more the Debbie or Abi."

Meanwhile Fiona and Li had helped Deborah free the struggling Melissa from the pole. They had found an old cart and strapped her across it with thick rope. She was bent right over the cart. Her arms and legs were bent underneath and each hand was secured to it's corresponding leg. Her shirt had now been removed and she was still gagged by her underwear. Her skirt had been lifted high and her naked ass was presented in the air for all to see. Deborah had been outside and returned with a thin tree branch. "Ever been Birched? " Deborah asked the struggling girl "No I thought not" She swung back the branch and with all her might thwaked it down on the black girl's bare ass. With her weight behind her Deborah was a strong girl and the cart shot a couple of metres forward as a result of the blow. Fiona stood in front of the cart and put her hands on it to steady it. Deborah pulled back the branch once more and brought another stinging blow on the girl's firm brown buttock.

Sophina was enjoying the scene and started to count rubbing Natalie's firm bra clad breasts as she did so.

This scene was repeated eight more times. Deborah then stood back to admire the purple patches appearing on Melissas brown skin. Sophina too was staring in admiration at Natalies huge nipples which had grown to double the size as a result of her tender ministrations.

There was a hushed silence as the assembled throng witnessed the shocking scene. The most shockedand scared was probably Li. If this was how things were turning she feared for her sister and decided she had to do all that she could to free her.

Abi , now considering herself to be a bona fide member of the A team winked at Sarah who was dangling from her hook in her underwear. "How'd you like some of that darling?" she purred

Beatrice
01-23-2008, 03:43 PM
Natalie moaned as Sophina’s strong fingers continued to press into her increasingly aroused womanhood. Sophina could tell she was soaked once her finger actually slid inside her, squeezed tight between the walls of the woman’s youthful sex. Natalie opened her mouth to respond to her whispers only to have Sophina’s firm fingers shoved into it. She opened her brown eyes wide but she obediently sucked her own juices from the dominant girl’s fingers. As Sophina moved on to rub her firm breasts through her green bra, she opened her mouth and spoke, “I would love that, Sophie.”

Mellissa tried to stretch her dark arms and legs as she was finally released from the pole where she had been tightly bound. She even tried to reach for her gag. However, her captors never let her out of hand. She grunted sharply into the gag as she was forced roughly across the cart and strapped down, her tight, black body bucking like mad. She wailed into her mouth filling panties as her arms and legs were pulled together under the cart and lashed tightly together. Her fingers reached for the ropes which held her to her own legs, straining numbly for some hope of freeing herself. She tugged harder as her shirt was removed and as her skirt was pulled up to display that tight buttocks. She shook her head and whimpered more as she was asked about being birched. She wailed as he bare ass was whacked repeatedly.

“No, thank you,” Sarah said as Abbie stroked her thin body.

SAE
01-25-2008, 01:22 AM
Abi had secretly hated her fellow B teamers forever. Her larger frame had made her the butt of thei jokes too many times. The animosity had built up in her more than she even realised. Sarah had not been any nastier to her than any of the of others. However it was her that Abi had access to so it was her that would suffer.

Abi suddenly tore off the skinny girls bra. She rubbed and pinched the nipples in a not particualrly gentle fashion. "Call those tits" she cided "Ive seen bigger fried eggs" She fixed her lips around Sarahs nub of a nipple and began to suck, As she did so her hand wondered to between Sarahs legs. Without ant preliminaries she pushed her fingers roughly inside the girl's dry cunt. After five minutes of sucking and rubbing Abi stood back to admire her captive. "Thats better" she smiled seeing her firm erect nipple. She patted the girl's pussy. "That is delicious but I think it needs stretching" She turned to where the other girls had just finished birching Melissa. "Can I have that branch if youve finished with it?"

Li had decided drastic action must be taken to make her sisters humiliation as little as possible. She moved towards her. Ho was one of the few girls with her cheerleader uniform still intact. Li moved towards her and rubbed her cunt through her cheerleader panties. Li had never had any sexual feelings towrds her sister. Being twins guys had offered suggested a threesome but the idea had just been too gross and they had always politely declined. Li moved her head up towards Hos. She started to lick her earlobe sensually whispering as she did so "Dont worry I have a plan"

Sophina was by far the smartest of the group and would usually have realised that Li was up to something. However she was far from thinking straight at the moment. She was confused about her feelings for natalie as she played with the white girls helpless body. She bent to put her head between her thighs and was completely lost in the sensation as she nibbled the girls clit and tasted her wonderful juices.

Deborah stood looking at Melissa wondering what she could do to make the girls humilaition even more complete. She moved herself to position her cunt over the black girls face.
"Eat me" she ordered.

Beatrice
03-22-2008, 11:55 AM
Melissa closed her eyes tightly as she gently kissed Deborah's sex. She slowly thrust her tongue in even as soft tears ran over her dark cheeks. Those full lips pressed softly against the chunkier girls warm womanhood.

SAE
03-26-2008, 05:30 AM
Li watched the scene unfold as she kissed and licked her sisters body.

Sophina was between Natalies legs lapping and kissing and totally lost in the world of the other girl.

Deborah had her eyes closed as Melissa, trying hard to hide the disgust in her eyes, licked between her legs.

Abi ws fucking Sarah with the branch Debbie had used to birch Melissa.

Fiona had started to kiss Tiffany on the lips. Li was surprised to see Tiffany responding.
She looked into her siters eyes and winked. This was going to be their best chance. She quickly and quietly untied Ho. After allowing a little time for Ho to get feeling back in her limbs the two girls held each others hands and started to run.

Sophina had just come up for air when she saw the sisters start to run
"Shit" she shouted "Theyre getting away"

Beatrice
04-13-2008, 01:21 PM
Natalie let out a low moan. Her soft young mouth opened as Sophina buried her face in Natalie's aroused womanhood. Her thighs were dripping with moisture. "Don't stop," he muttered when Sophina pulled up for air, indifferent to the escape of the two Asians.

Abbie turned as she saw Ho and Li getting away. She was in the middle of pressing the branch roughly into Sarah's sex. She let go of the branch and sprinted after them, her soft, flabby body bouncing as she ran as fast as she can. She wasn't fast enough.

Tears were rolling down Sarah's elegant cheeks. Even in the context of their abuse, the stick was pretty brutal. Even her sex was bruised and a small trickle of blood ran down her thigh. "Please, someone take it out," she begged.

Tiffani was gently kissing Fiona, the flame-haired white cheerleader who had her as a prisoner. She gently slipped her tongue past the other girl's lips, excited and rather indifferent to the escaping Asians. Her soft brown eyes were half closed.

SAE
04-16-2008, 03:47 PM
Sophina stopped paying attenton to Natalie for a moment to look in the direction of the wood where Li and Ho had vanished.
"Dont stop" Natalie had said. A worried frown appeared across the black girls face. "They may draw attention to us." One look into Natalie's glazed eyes changed her mind. The girl was very sexy and hers for the taking and Li's defection meant there was one more place in the A team. She moved towards the gorgeous girl and cut her down. She kept natalie's hands tied behind her back though she knew there really was no ished.
"Don't stop" Natalie repeated
"I sneed. Natalie was hers. She pushed the white girl to the ground and lifting up her skirt straddled her face.
"You want to earn a place in the A team?"

Li and Ho felt like they had been running for miles but in reality they werent all that far from the camp. They collapsed to the ground. Ho threw herself onto ki and started to kiss her sebsually. Li pushed her off. "Stop that your sick bitch"
"You started it" onjected Ho rememberibng how her sister had kissed her body when she was secured to the pole, Li was horrfied.
"That was just to get you free. First thing Im not into chicks. Second thing you're my godamned sister." Li tried to say it with conviction but the wetness between her legs worried her. "Just get up and lets get as far away as possible" Her sister shook her head. "No. That fat cow has got my place and I am going to take it back from her" With that she turned back towards the camp with erotic thoughts of torturing Abi. Li stood for a minute unsure waht she was going to do. She turned round and followed her sister.

Ho was not the only girl with abi on her mind. Debbie had tired of Melissas moans and cries and had been watching the ex b teamer go to work on Sarah. She was impressed. She performed in a similar way to how she herself would perform, She wandered over to where Abi had returned to Sarah pushing the thick tree branch into her most intimate place. "Mind if i join you? she asked picking up another branch.

Beatrice
04-19-2008, 11:27 AM
Natalie smiled as she was removed from her hook. Even though her wrists were still tied, it felt good to lower her arms a little. She let herself be forced to the ground, resting uncomfortably on her bound hands. "Yes. I want to earn a place on A team."

"Not at all," Abbie said. "Sarah here deserves to suffer." She reaches over and gently strokes Debbie's side.

"Come on!" Sarah whined.

SAE
04-24-2008, 05:29 AM
Sophina wondered how much Natalie wanted a place on the A team. Enough to be able to untie herh ands so that she could enjoy the white girl's t.ouches. Sophie wasn't usually as indecisve or wreckless but something abot Natalie was impairing judgement. she reached roung the back of Natalie and untied her hands. She leant over to kiss her and waited to seewhat would happen.

Fiona was alo how far she could go with her captive. She had thought that Natalie was respnding to her but still wasn't sure how much she could trust her. She started to rub the black girl's breast and feel up her ass. "Care to move this along a little?" she asked her.

Meanwhile Deborah has surpirsed both Abbie and Sarah by impaling herself on the branch that was sticking out from Sarahs womanhood. She forced herself up and down the branch kissing Sarah's lips each time she neared her. The tubby girl soon felt herself nearing orgasm. She turned to Abi and grabbed her breasts as the feeling took over her.

The joy was short lived. Ho came crashing out of the forest and jumped on Abi sending her tumbling to the floor. Her sister Li came running after her.

Deborah was undecided whether to help Abi or Ho. She was never very good at making decisons so she just went on fucking Sarah instead.

Beatrice
04-26-2008, 10:19 PM
Natalie kissed back, reaching her hands around to run them through Sophina's hair. Natalie's warm flesh, stripped to her panties, was pressed against Sophina's body. She let out a small murr as she moved her hands down the powerful girl's back.

Tiffani murred as Fiona groped the soft flesh of her tits and ass, kneading them like so much dark dough. "Yes..." she said breathily as she leaned forward for another kiss of those gentle white lips.

It was at this moment that their coach walked in. She was a tall, blond woman with a heavily muscled form that stood out under her shorts, t-shirt and sneakers. However, of more note to the girls, was the gun she held in one hand. "Alright. Those of you not tied up, hands in the air."

SAE
04-27-2008, 02:41 AM
Sophina was not entirely sure what, but she knew some bad shit was going down. The one person she feared most in the whole world was the coach, and the coach with a gun her hand was scarier still. She put her handup in the air

The other A teamers followed suit. Deborah's bravado disappeared completely and she felt her warm piss running down her leg.

Fiona was reluctant to leave her new would be lover but she knew not to mess with the coach.

Li had her hand in the air almost immediately but she groaned as her sassy sister, Ho turned towards the coach and said "Fuck you I'm not being a part of this shit any more".

Beatrice
04-27-2008, 07:56 AM
Those B Teamers who weren't tied up, Natalie and Abbie, followed suit swiftly. Natalie blushed as she raised her hands over her head, exposing her soft breasts as she was dressed only in her panties. Coach Beth didn't say anything as Ho turned. She lowered her gun a little and shot the Asian girl in the foot.

SAE
04-27-2008, 09:37 AM
Ho hopped arond on one foot but still didnt comply. She ran to the still trussed up Melissa and used her a shield.
"Shoot me you stupid bitch" she said

Sophina wondered how she could best take advantage of this situation, She grabbed Natalie and gave her his a long lingering kiss, before pushing the surprised girl into Coach Beth knocking the gun out of her hand.

If she wanted the help of the others she was sadly left wanting. Fiona stood staring, Li was staring at her sister wondering what on earth was going through her mind and Deborah just stood, soaked in piss, and weeping uncontrollably.

Beatrice
05-03-2008, 12:20 PM
Beth slugged Natalie hard in the gut and threw her off, leaving the beautiful girl doubled over on the ground, whimpering. She bent down and picked up the gun, leveling it once more at Sophina. "I don't think there's ever been a slut as fitted for the collar as you, Sophina. Not that these others are much better. Now, seriously, hands over your head before you piss yourself like fatty here."

SAE
05-04-2008, 02:28 AM
Sophina was shocked when she heard Beth mention the word collar. That suggested she was going to make them into slaves but she couldnt surely could she. She moved over to where Natalie lay on the ground and hugged her.She stroked her hair gently.

Ho stood behind the bound Melissa trying to decide what to do next. Her foot was bleeding fprm where she had been shot and the pain was intense. However, she knew she tried something. If she could only work out what.

Li was just worried for her sister. She knew how hotheaded she was and hoped she wouldn't try anything stupid.

Debbie just sobbed, moaning even more when Beth pointed out to the others that she had wet herself

Eventually Fiona broke the eerie silence. "You selling us to the Mastersons for the white slave trade? she asked.

Beatrice
05-04-2008, 04:43 PM
"No, not at all," Beth said with a reassuring smile. She let her words hang on the air for a moment, her softening expression leading the girls to believe they were safe. Natalie cooed softly and clung to Sophina, who she was becoming increasingly attached to. Beth then gave a predatory smile. "Society is much more diverse these days. Li, Ho, Tiffani and Melissa can hardly be considered white slaves, now can they? However, you are being enslaved and you will be sold to the Mastersons. Now, Li, tie up your friends, starting with Sophina. Really tie them. I'll know if you leave the knots loose. If you disobey, attempt any sabotage or trick or delay for another moment, I will kill your sister. I don't care if Mel's in the way."

SAE
05-05-2008, 12:56 AM
Li sighed. Why had Beth picked her for the job? She was never one for responsibility and limelight. She did wonder who she was supposed to tie up. The B teamers were not officailly her friends. She opened her mouth to ask but thought better of it when she saw the stern look on Beths face. She took the coil of rope from the older woman. She decided to start with Deborah. It might give the stronger ones a chance to try something.

Fiona was worried. She knew about the Mastersons. She knew first hand. She had dated Nick, the youngest one for about a week until she discovered some of the freaky stuff they got up to. Then she got the hell out. The thought of them being delivered there helpless and mostly naked filled her with dread and fear. Would she rather risk death than go to them? She considered it.

Ho took the initiative for her. She pulled the still tied Melissa behind her as a shield and ran for the woods.

Fiona made her decision at that point and ran with her.

Sophina watched the others wondering what to do. She looked down at Natalie who appeared to still be winded after her encounter with Beth. Did she follow her team members or stay with Natalie. She decided to take the sensible option and stay put to see what unfolded.

Deborah surprised Li and the others by pushing the smaller girl away and making a run for it with the others. Though she knew she was slower than the others, better this than the mastersons. It would also giver her friends a fighting chance.

Beatrice
05-05-2008, 09:08 AM
"Starting with Sophina," Beth repeated herself before running after the would be escappes. She hadn't been bluffing. She pulled the trigger once and the bullet shot into Fiona's back, sending blood everywhere and sending the girl collapsing in agony on the ground. Another bullet buried itself in Deborah's thigh, sending the fat girl sprawling. She grabbed Melissa's cart and pulled it free. Ho was the slowest, running on a shot foot and with the cart. She was easy for Beth to catch. She grabbed the Asian by her hair and stomped hard on her bloody foot before stepping back to cover them all with the gun again. "Your wounded get care when every last bitch is tied and not a second before, Li. That should be a little extra incentive for you."

SAE
05-05-2008, 04:14 PM
Li got to work quickly tying each one of the girls. She wasn't risking anyone getting shot again. She tied her sister first whispering into her ear that she was an idiot and that she should take care. She noted with distaste that Deborah had wet herself again. She was more concerned when she got to Fiona. "You gotta do something about her Beth she gonna bleed to death.

A male voice was heard behind her. " Its ok welll get her fixed up at the ranch" Li turned round to see Dave and Nick Masterson he had his gun trained on Beth, "I see youre good with knots my oriental friend. See what you can do with old Beth here"

S

Beatrice
05-05-2008, 10:17 PM
Beth blinked her dark brown eyes. Her mature but still well-formed expression turned to one of shock and betrayal as she slowly dropped her gun and raised her hands above her head. Beth was a woman in her late thirties with a very muscular figure, dark brown eyes and black hair. She was dressed in shorts, sneakers and a t-shirt. "We had a deal! You offered me $20 million for the lot. What have I done to deserve betrayal now?"

SAE
05-06-2008, 12:15 AM
Dave answered Beths question as Li tied her up. " You have lost control of the situation. "
His younger brother piped in with "Yeah and Fiona was going to be miine and u fucked her up".

Fiona moaned at this point envisaging a lifetime of serving Nick's sick needs.

Dave decided not to mention at this point the large amount of cash he was going to get for delivering Beth to a client. He turned to Li. "Put her in a hog tie, I dont trust her.

Li was only too pleased to do this. She enjoyed humiliating and hurting the woman who had worked them so hard for a year and the one who had just shot her sister. She also hoped to get on the good side of the Mastersons then maybe they would spare her or at very least find her a kind Master.
"Anything else I can do for you sir?" she asked Without waiting for a reply she moved over to Dave, got down on her knees, and unzipped his trousers.
Dave slapped her hard. "Dont you be laying that shit on me. Go untie the one they called Tiffani. Shes the one going to service me" Li crawled over to Tiffani and untied her.
"Cone over here bitch" he said to her

Li decided on another course of action. She sidled over to the hogtied Beth and started to kiss her and fondle her.

"You are a whore" siad her disgusted sister. Nick kicked Ho in the ribs. "Shut it this looks like it could be interesting." Li smiled. That is exactly what she had hoped for.

Beatrice
05-07-2008, 01:18 AM
Beth scowled as Li pulled her arms behind her back and tied them but she didn't resist the smaller girl, not with a gun trained on her. "I did what was necessary to bring the merchandise into my possession." She glared when her legs were pulled up and tied tightly to her hands.

Tiffani stretched her arms as Li untied her bound wrists. Unlike some of the girls, she was still dressed in her uniform. She stood and walked over to Dave. "Yes?"

Beth kissed Li back, squirming in her bonds a little.

SAE
05-07-2008, 04:45 PM
Dave took his eyes off Tiffani for a moment, watching Li as she kissed Beth all over. "Stop that shit" he shouted to her.
"I'm enjoying that" Nick whined. Dave punched his older brother on the shoulder. She's trying to distract us. I think she is up to something. Pull her off and tie her up." Nick was reluctant but was scared of his older brother. He pulled Li away from Beth. He felt her up through her uniform. If he was getting into trouble he was at least going to get something out of it. He put some rope around her wrists and pulled it tight, He pushed her to the floor and attached her hands to her feet. He whispered in her ear "You are mine".

Dave turned his attention back to Tiffani. "I want to put a show on for me and my brother. Dance and strip for us."

The other girls struggled in their bonds. Sophina was, in particular, finding the situation difficult. Always proud of what she had acheived and how strong she was, it was hard for her to be in a position now where she had no control over what happened to her. It was particularly difficult to see Natalie, who she was beginning to care a lot for, in the vulnerable position she was in.

Ho was kicking and swearing, Deborah was whimpering and broken. Fiona was slipping in and out of conciousness.

Beatrice
05-15-2008, 02:26 PM
Beth tugged at her ropes. Her shorts pulled up a little over her mature thighs as she glared up at her former allies from her tight hogtie. "Alright. You've fixed the situation. I don't expect to be paid. Now let me go home."

Tiffani began to dance, swaying her broad hips and her large chest and her hefty buttocks. She reached under her top and slid it up, tossing it away. She then reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, letting it slide to the floor and expose her large, ebon chest. Her skirt and panties followed but she left on her sneakers. She frowned at the men. "Anything else, sir?"

Natalie smiled weakly at Sophina. The somewhat younger girl was bound hand and foot in nothing but her panties and sneakers. Her soft chest rose and fell, beads of sweat dripping down her torso.

SAE
05-15-2008, 04:37 PM
Dave smiled wickedly at Beth. "Not a chance. Someone has bid big money for you and for this little one here" He pointed at Natalie.

Sophina struggled more wildly against her bonds when she heard this. She didn't want her new lover sold to anyone.

Dave wondered over to Tiffani. "Perhaps there is. Are you a virgin? Nick likes virgins don't you?"

Nick nodded but it was another virgin he had in mind. He bent over Li and started to cut off her uniform.

Ho started to struggle wildly. "Leave her alone you bastard" Li looked up at her sister "Its ok Ho" If she was honest she was enjoying Nicks attention and the wetness betwen her legs indicated that.

Nick looked up at Tiffani. "Heres how you can be useful. Take those sweaty panties of yours and gag the oriental bitch with them" he pointed at Ho who was still cursing loudly.

Deborah looked up, "Well noones going to want me looking like this let me go"

Dave smiled at her. "No we gonna put you two larger ladies in a very special show" he winked at Abi.

Beatrice
05-20-2008, 02:12 AM
"Who would buy me?" Beth asked. "I'm too old by far."

"No!" Natalie yelled. "Sell me with Sophina!"

Tiffani picked up her panties and knelt down next to Ho. She placed her fingers on either side of the girl's jaw and pressed, forcing her mouth open. She then shoved the panties in.

Abbie groaned.

SAE
05-20-2008, 10:18 PM
Dave walked over to Beth and ran his fingers through her hair. "Oh you'll be very surprised Miss Bitch. You've made yourself very unpopular over the years. Someone has somrthing very special in store for you" He slipped his hand up her uniform top. "Unfortunately for us he wants you completely unmolested" He found the soft flesh of her breast and traced it all the way up to her large nipples. He squeezed hard "Which means I cant leave any bruises." He leant over and used his other his other hand to prise her mouth open. He kissed her full on the lips before forcing his tongue inside her warm wet mouth.

Meanwhile his younger brother was also busy. He had taken a small penknife and was cutting off Hos clothes piece by piece. As he removed the sports bra to reveal her small but frim tits he spoke to Tiffani "This bitch is giving me a hrad on but shes too tied up to attend to it so I guess it's your job"

Beatrice
06-05-2008, 02:55 PM
"You really need to see to the wounded first," Tiffani said. "They might die. Tie us up, tend to them and then do what you want. You promised you'd take care of it."

Beth glared as he traced her breast and then kissed her, "That's Coach Beth to you."

SAE
06-07-2008, 04:58 AM
Nick ignored Tiffani's pleas, putting his hads round Ho's throat. "Be Nice or Ill throttle her to death" Suddenly Nick dropped his hands at the sounds of a voice behind them.
"I should have known better than to send you two clowns to do a simple job".

Dave ceased his pawing of Beth's breasts and turned around to face his mother.

Daphne Masterson was a formidable woman. She was 5" 11 and 140lbs with rich aburun hair tied in a bun. Her black suit and starchy white blouse hid a curvy figure. She was feared throughout the criminal fraternity and beyond.

Alongside was Jack, Daphne's oldest son and the male head of the Masterson clan. He moved towards Dave and slapped him round the head. "I left express instructions. The coach bitch is to remain untouched."

Daphne moved to Fiona's prone body. "She's still alive. No thanks to you idiots. You two,"she indicated to dave and Nick" carry her to Jack's car. His tame doctor at the hospital will fix her up." She moved towards Ho and Deborah and freed them from their bonds. "You two follow and get to the hospital with your friend. Any funny business and they will just let you bleed to death." She idly ran her fingers up and down Ho's body. "I can see why you like this one Nick but leave her alone till she has her foot fixed up."

"Jack tie all the others together in a line and take them to the van. " He started to untie Beth. "Not her" Daphne punched her in the ribs. "She was the gun happy bitch who started this mess. I think my plans for her have changed. She has an ex who would pay good money to sort her out"

Beatrice
06-18-2008, 09:57 PM
The three injured girls were off to be treated. Beth remained hogtied on the ground. The other girls soon found themselves on their feet, hands tied behind their backs and necks tied together.