PDA

View Full Version : 6804 users deleted

Tiger
03-31-2004, 07:55 PM
because they have never logged on. And they didn't make any post here of course.

This is merely house cleaning. It doesn't mean you are not welcome here if your username is removed. If you are still interested in posting something here, feel free to register.

Thank you for your attention.
Jinn

Finding_Fantasy
03-31-2004, 09:49 PM
The other night, just for the heck of it and out of total boredom, I looked at the entire member list to see who had joined when and how many times they posted etc and was shcoked to see that there were so many 0's under number of posts.

I then said to TG, why did they bother to register anyway. Most of them probably don't even remember that they have an account here. I don't know why their accounts were not just deleted! lmao. I swear there is a microphone hidden in our house somehwere and everyone in the world is listening in!

Lord Douche
03-31-2004, 10:39 PM
I hope you didn't delete a user named Darling. She's been a regular PM'er about my story, even though her post-count was Zero.
If you're reading this Darling, re-register! Your feedback was most helpful :)
LD

Tiger
03-31-2004, 10:56 PM
I hope you didn't delete a user named Darling. She's been a regular PM'er about my story, even though her post-count was Zero.
If you're reading this Darling, re-register! Your feedback was most helpful :)
LD

Of course not. Only the ones had never logged on were deleted. Whenever she uses PM or write story reviews etc, she is logged on.