PDA

View Full Version : New Member but not new to the site

deadbeats
12-06-2007, 04:47 PM
Hello all, my name is Dave and I'm a 38 year old switch from Des Moines, Ia. I've been active in the Bondage and S&M subculture since the age of 16 though it has always been a part of my sexuality. Over the years, I've had the pleasure to enjoy a number of relationships that have challenged my role to the point that I have to conclude that I have a sexual split personality of equal parts Sadist and Masochist.

Though I have been involved in relationship that have defined themselves as either Master/slave or Dom/sub, I'm not so quick to define myself as either. I do believe that the partner you are involved with cause the evolution of the relationship and if the relationship is a good one it will usually move into an area that is not dictated by traditional defined roles.

I have a great number of interests from bondage to hardcore S&M. Though I've been a lot of experience there is a few things I've never done.

Also I've began writing again and recently submitted the story Midway Nightmare.

Outside of this subculture. I have a 9 year old son that lives with me 2 daays a week and is the begin and the end of my life. I've been active in the local music scene here since the mid 80s. Either as a fan, a band member, promoter or general music freak. Also I'm really into body art, film, reading, cooking and lately been really getting into wine.

cadence
12-06-2007, 06:05 PM
Welcome to the forums Dave, I enjoyed reading your introduction, I hope that you enjoy it here

jeanne
12-06-2007, 06:49 PM
Hello, Dave, and welcome!

Ozme52
12-06-2007, 07:00 PM
:wel

annie
12-06-2007, 07:26 PM
Great to have you here! Like the introduction! WELCOME!

ladygstar
12-07-2007, 01:12 PM
Hello and Welcome!