PDA

View Full Version : Question for Domme's

emilygirl
12-08-2007, 02:58 PM
I've never been with a Domme before and Im starting to REALLY want to experience one.

Basically I want to know how you would treat a female sub, what kinds of tasks, challenges, and punishments you would offer to her. I would LOVE to share an experience with a Domme at some point and just want to know what to expect.

Thanks and hugggs

.x.Cole.x.
09-19-2008, 09:36 AM
i need answers too... lol

SubmissiveDoll
09-19-2008, 02:29 PM
You could try posting this in the submissive folder too. Ask them some of the tasks they get. Just a suggestion so you could get more answers to this question.

Princess Xandra
09-19-2008, 02:56 PM
I've never been with a Domme before and Im starting to REALLY want to experience one.

Basically I want to know how you would treat a female sub, what kinds of tasks, challenges, and punishments you would offer to her. I would LOVE to share an experience with a Domme at some point and just want to know what to expect.

Thanks and hugggs

Hi Emily,

Thank you for your question. I have to be honest and say that I haven't had the opportunity yet to truly play with a female sub, so I cannot tell you from experience what to expect. But then again, every Dom/me is different and will have different preferences.

I for one, would like to see a sub that is able to take a fair bit of pain, not just in punishment, but also for my pleasure. My sub will need to have a good head and think before acting.
Specifically for a female sub, I would love to see some grace in their submission and appearance (story of O?). And I would love to put a female sub in various bondage positions, so a bit of flexibility for those positions will probably come in handy as well :D

My other preferences would show themselves in what a sub wears (or not) in my presence, if they have any experiences that are useful to me (cooking, cleaning, personal services), and maybe I would like to have a girl who submits to me and assist with dominating my male slave.....?

So many fantasies to try out, endless posibilites, but it could only work if there is a certain compatibility between the Domme and sub... And what I like might be something other Dommes/ subs would never dream of. So I would say to try and connect with various people, and if the communication is right, see if it works out on a more committed level as well. In that respect, it is no different than meeting up with any other person ;)

Hope this helps you a bit

:wave:

Thndrshark
09-21-2008, 05:45 PM
Hi, Emily.

I can understand your question. Before I was able to enjoy time with a true submissive I wasn't sure what to expect myself. Ultimately, though, there are really no rules except those that your Master/Mistress and you agree to. It all comes down to what type of relationship you are looking for. I prefer a true D/s relationship, which is much more than tasks or punishments. I believe strongly in providing a submissive an environment of submission in which she can work. Of course you have consequences for mistakes or failure, but the true goal is to encourage the submissive to want to be obedient.

My current submissive wakes each morning to read her set of rules on her knees in a proper submissive position. The rules really define her attitude rather than her tasks. They include how to address me (always as "Sir"), positions to take on command (kneel, present and present down), how to dress, how to groom and controls on actions (such as a command for "eyes down", walking 3 feet behind me at all times, etc.).

Specific goals are also in place for her, including corset training or proper clothing to wear, but we realize this is a work in progress and takes time to adopt.

Ultimately, I expect my submissive to treat me with respect, but I also want to treat her with respect in return. I love her for her gift to me, namely her submission, and she loves me for her consistency and my sense of control. That, I feel, is the key to a successful D/s relationship.

TS