PDA

View Full Version : Mistress Wants To Punish Me

starsstripes757
12-09-2007, 03:00 PM
i have been ordered to post this message. Because of not following direction (speaking without permission), my Mistress wants You, the people out there to determine what my punishment must be. She wants me to have vivid memories of this puinishment session and for all to see when naked (which i am always) the results of my punishment. So You know, i am not allowed any limits with her. i am also her toilet slave and she loves to show me off in public. She is hopeful that Your responses will assist Her in what i deserve.

***Kate***
12-09-2007, 04:03 PM
first of all is this on line or real life?
second of all why would anyone want others to decide what punishment her property should get? 1.. new to BDSM? 2 cant think of anything 3 lazy.4 just cant be bothered to follow through?
for others to decide what your punishment was to be it would become our way of punishment NOT your Mistresses way?
so hows that work for you ?

Guest 91108
12-09-2007, 04:07 PM
would seem to me that She doesn't care if you're punished or not..
The time it took you to make the post it should have been administered and forgotten by the dominant ...
Seems that your punishment for this is more the anxiety and anticipation of how horrendous it may be for said offense.
IMO

Draco
12-09-2007, 06:39 PM
would seem to me that She doesn't care if you're punished or not..
IMO

Indeed, i agree Wolfscout. I might have my slut post a picture for a punishment, but I would not have her ask people for ideas for me.

Arria
12-10-2007, 02:05 PM
I agree with Kate.

While my Master might take hints/ideas from the way I react to things I read or hear or am told about, he would never ever let anyone take the actual control in making the decision, or in administering a punishment.
And I would not have it any other way.

Logic1
12-11-2007, 01:39 AM
I am definitely agreeing with Wolf and the rest of the gang here. She should decide for herself what the punishment should be. Everything else than that seems strange and noncommiting to me.

Personally, getting ideas to punish a sub/slave sure, but having somebody else decide what the punishment would be.. not gonna happen.

crazy_grrluk
12-11-2007, 10:02 AM
but having somebody else decide what the punishment would be.. not gonna happen.

mhm true...is bad Dom-manship or whatever u wanna call it.

fallenstar
12-11-2007, 01:34 PM
i understand getting ideas.. but i wouldnt want my Dom to be having people Tell him how to punish me.