PDA

View Full Version : Submission,,,, A gift from the Heart For Midnight and laura ann

tomorrows destiny
12-09-2007, 10:49 PM
Life has a funny way of sneaking surprises on you when you least expect it to. Take mine for instance i was working at a bookstore. I had just got done stocking books in the Erotic section ( you know the place where people act like their not looking for something,,,,,but always seem to find that special book). I had just placed a BDSM book on the shelf and made a mental note to go back and check it out on break. When a man walked up to me and asked me where i may find a book on that subject. I was like shocked because i was just thinking about that. I walked the man to where it was,,,,, He smiled and stated hmmmmm you knew right where that was. I blushed and walked away. I thought if he just knew.. Well break came,, I walked back to the Erotic book section i knew the book would be gone because the store only ordered 1. As i bent over to look there it was. I pulled it out and there was a folded paper sticking out. I looked around and no one was about. I opened the paper and it read...... If you are interested in what this 1st chapter says meet me at 5 at the coffee shop around the corner. Wow I was so shocked but very excited! I sat down and read the chapter. It was very straight foreward. It was stating how a submissive feels. I was in tears as i read. It was like finally a book that describes how i have felt my whole life. I knew then that it was time i finally took a step to admit my submissiveness to myself. I was a little apprehensive to meet the stranger who left the note. But i was tired of second guessing myself. I decided that i was going to the coffee shop and just see what the man had to say.

Midnite
12-09-2007, 11:02 PM
I thought real hard about it before I left the note in the book, but I figured I was not really going to lose anything if the clerk from the bookstore ether didn't read the note, or didn't show up at the copy shop, but I really hope that she would show, she was just the kind of woman that I liked, and I could see that she was a submissive just by the way she carried her self, besides she had an extremely spank able ass, and her tits were just begging to be slapped.

tomorrows destiny
12-10-2007, 07:11 AM
I stood outside the door to the coffee shop,,,,about 5 minutes but it seemed like hours. I went in the door and looked around i saw the man from the bookstore earlier today. He looked up and saw me he smiled and motioned for me to come and sit. I walked slowly to where he was sitting. He stood up and pulled my chair out,,, i took a seat. He asked me if i would like to have something to drink,,,i said hot chocolate if they have it please. He went and got it for me and sat back down and looked at me intently.

Midnite
12-21-2007, 09:36 PM
I walked over to the counter and ordered to large iced teas with lemon and sugar, I walked back to the table with the ice teas in my hand and set them down on the table, I said "I felt like iced tea, so I bought you one as well" I watched your face for a reaction, this was your first test

tomorrows destiny
12-21-2007, 09:44 PM
I looked up at smiled and said ty Sir. I waited to until you sat down and took your 1st drink then i took a drink of mine. The cold tea felt so good on my dry pouting lips. I glanced up at you and seen you watching my every move.

Midnite
01-17-2008, 07:59 PM
I said very quietly, but quite forcefully"apparently you are untrained, and it shows, first you were five minutes late,and you haven't thanked me for giving you something to drink, are you sure that you are a sub, or just someone who is playing a game?

tomorrows destiny
01-17-2008, 08:41 PM
i look at you not really knowing what to say,,, no one had ever said that to me. I was thinking of something smartass to say but quickly remember i was giving my submission to this man. I looked into his eyes i could see he was serious. I quickly bowed my head and said Sorry Sir that i was late. Then i proceded to thank him for the iced tea that he had bought me. with that said i stared at my drink .

Midnite
01-17-2008, 09:01 PM
Again very quietly, but forcibly I say "take a drink of your tea, then go into the bathroom and remove your bra, put it in your purse on top, when you come back to the table, open your purse so that I can see your bra."

tomorrows destiny
01-20-2008, 02:11 PM
i took a drink of my tea. I slowly rose and walk passed Sir and went into the bathroom,,removed my light blue bra and put into my purse. I quietly returned to my seat and slowly opened my purse and showed Sir

Midnite
01-21-2008, 04:25 AM
We sat and talked for several minutes, just about things in general, our age, our occupation, things like that, finally I said "get up and go to the counter and ask the waitress for a glass of ice, take your purse with you, when no one is looking place the ice in your purse, then go into the bathroom and use the ice to rub your nipples until they are hard, dry your breasts off so that you won't leave a wet spot on your blouse, and then come back out here and sit down, I want to get a look at your hard nipples as they poked against your blouse."

tomorrows destiny
01-22-2008, 10:16 PM
I automatically got up and went to the bar and asked for a cup of ice. I walked past Sir my hips swaying as i past him. My breast were already noticible through my light blue button up shirt. I went to the bathroom which had a vanity and a little seat in the room separate to the bathroom. i sat down and slowly unbuttoned my shirt and rubbed the ice on my 40 D breast. I shivered as the ice touched my nickle size nipples. They grew so hard and my pussy was already getting very wet. i did the same to the other side until they were nickle size as well. I rubbed my legs together because i was starting to get very wet. i dried my breast off using the paper towels but wow did that send a feeling straight to my already wet hole. I buttoned up my shirt leaving a couple unbuttoned , and slowly walked throught the bar to my seat.

Midnite
01-23-2008, 07:28 PM
I looked at you as you sat down, a brief smile slowly crossed my face as I enjoy the sight of your hard nipples poking through your blouse, it was very apparent to anyone that looked that you were not wearing a bra, and your nipples were very hard, I said "good girl, now continue to drink your tea", as you sipped your tea we continued to talk, finally both of us emptied our glasses of tea. I said "why don't you go get us a refill on our iced teas, while you up at the counter get an extra glass of ice, bring the tea back to the table, then take the glass of ice with you back into the bathroom, once you are in there go into one of the stalls, removed your panties, and pack as much ice up into your cunt as you can, then stuff your panties up inside of your cunt as well, it would be quite embarrassing for you to have water leaking from your pussy, and your panties will keep it inside of you, besides you look like you are a little hot, and the ice will help to cool you off."

tomorrows destiny
01-26-2008, 02:30 PM
I blushed but quickly arose and walked to the bar and asked for 2 refills. The Bar tender looked at me and then glanced down at my hard nipples. He slowly licked his lips and i asked for a glass of ice. as he was handing it to me he leaned over the counter and dropped a piece of ice down my shirt. I jumped and let out a scream. I turned and looked at Sir. I just let it go and walked back to the table and handed his tea. I went to the bathroom and sat on the toilet and put the ice in my vagina and stuck the panties their to keep it in. It was so cold i shivered but it was also turning me on . As i walked out i could feel the ice melting due to my pussy being so hot.

Midnite
01-26-2008, 03:24 PM
When you came back you noticed that I had changed my chair so that now I was looking at the bartender, he had a very worried look on his face, and was busy cleaning up a spill on the bar, you missed the conversation I had with him, about the proper treatment of a lady, which I punctuated by crushing a unopened beer can in my hand in front of him.
As you set down I said "the next time you go to the bar I think the bartender have something to say to you." I took a few seconds to look at you closely, I said "apparently my ice solution is working, you don't look so uncomfortably hot now, I know it is going to be difficult but you really should make every effort that you can not to squeeze your cunt, it will push the water inside of you out, and make it very embarrassing for you as it will look like you wet yourself, now explain to me why you feel like you should be trained as a submissive"

tomorrows destiny
01-29-2008, 08:02 AM
I found it very hard to try to keep the water sucked in and talk at the same time. I knew that i wanted to please this man. But why i asked myself? The answer to his question came to my mind. I wanted to put my trust in someone. I wanted to be guided into a lifestyle i had always dreamed of. I wanted to feel the pain of being whipped,,,humiliated, and be directed how to lead a better life serving a Man that i could call Master. I want to see how far i could be pushed,,,see where my limits could go and even find out what my limits were. As i unloaded all in my mind and heart i looked to this man and wandered could he be the one that i had looked for my whole life. Was he the man in my Dreams,,,that came every night as my eyes shut. That had taken me everynight for years on a journey in my darkest,,and most erotic dreams. I stared at this man for along time Hoping he would accept me for whom i always knew i was.

Midnite
01-30-2008, 12:49 AM
I look into your eyes very intensely for a few moments, I waited until you looked away from me that I said "I want you to understand that I am a very hard and demanding Master, I will expect a lot from you, I will ask you to do things that you never dreamed of doing, you will suffer a lot of pain,and humiliation, but also you will experience pleasure that you had never thought possible, now close your eyes for a minute, look up into the face of the man that you had dreamed of finding for your Master, yes I know that you had these dreams, and you have never actually been able to see his face, tell me whose face do you see now"?

tomorrows destiny
01-30-2008, 09:18 AM
I close my eyes! The Man that i see is you. You can tell by the look in my eyes what i had seen. Tears filled my eyes. The shock that i had finally found the man that held the key to unlocking my Desires as well as my fears sat before me. My eyes made contact with yours just briefly, i knew in my heart that i was not worthy to look upon you. I slowly bowed my head and said at a mere whisper,,,, i know i am new to this,,,, but if you take me i will give you all of me. I will submit and lay my life in your hands. Please make me yours Sir.. I want to serve you !

Midnite
01-31-2008, 03:49 AM
"I am going to give you a chance to make certain that you really do want me as your Master, I have to leave town for three days as part of my job, over the next three days think carefully about your decision, I want you to understand what you are getting in your self and to, not only do I want a sub, I also want a personal body servant, that means it will be your responsibility to address me, and shower me, your mouth will willing accept anything that comes out of my penis, this includes my semen, and urine, there will be times that while I am relaxing in bed you will lay behind me, suck my balls, and lick my ass hole. You will also be required to provide me with pleasure, your mouth will be used on a regular basis, your pussy is my play toy, and your ass will be open for my use, as my sub you will experience a lot of pain, but you will also experience a lot of pleasure. I will push you to the edge of your tolerance for pain, and your tolerance for pleasure. Before I leave I will give you my business card, think over carefully what I have just told you, if you are willing to subject your self to the things that I just told you in three days call the number on the business card, take two days off of work, tell all of your friends you are going out of town for a couple of days. We will meet at a location of my choosing, and spend our first two days together. Think long and hard about it over the next few days, and make your decision, while you are thinking about it I also want you to write your sexual autobiography, write about everything that has happened to you sexually, starting with the first time you kissed a boy, tell me in detail about losing your virginity, I want to know if you enjoyed it or not, tell me about the first time you sucked a cock, did you enjoy it when the male that you were blowing emptied his balls into your mouth, did you enjoy the taste of his semen as he filled your mouth with it, also tell me about the first time that you masturbated, how did it feel when you had your first orgasm?. Sit there for a second, I have to go talk to the clerk for a minute" I stood up and walked over to the counter, the clerk looked at me very cautiously, I talked to him for a couple of minutes, he handed me something and I came back to the table, I sat down, I handed you a plastic bag and said "go back into the bathroom, and pull your panties out of your cunt, fold them up neatly, and put them in the plastic bag, lay them inside of your personal that they are on top of it, come back out here to the table and sit down, open your person show me your plastic wrapped panties."

tomorrows destiny
02-01-2008, 01:10 PM
I slowly rose went to the bathroom and pulled my panties out of my steaming cunt. I put them into the bag and sealed them up. I placed them in my purse. I stood up i felt a draft on my pussy wow did that feel awesome. i slowly made my way to the table and sat down. I opened my purse and showed you. I sat across from you and slowly drank my tea. You handed me your business card,,,,,,i listened to everything you said. I knew this was going to be the longest 3 days i had ever had in my life.
The days passed slowly and the 3rd day arrived and i was holding the card in my hand. I nervously picked up the phone and dialed. I was hoping that you would not be there ti could just leave a message. I dropped the phone when you picked it up and said hi laura. It disconnected. I was shaking and wandering what to do. When the phone rang i did not pick it up. Sir left a message demanding i pick it up. I picked it up and said Hi Sir.

Midnite
02-01-2008, 11:52 PM
I said "apparently you have some difficulty with the following instructions, are you really sure you want to do this?" Without giving you a chance to reply I said I'm going to give you another set of instructions to follow, you must follow them completely with no mistakes, failure to follow these directions will result in ending any chance of a relationship between you and I entirely" without giving you the chance to interrupt I said "as of right now you are our on orgasm restriction, so no matter what you do don't allow yourself to orgasm go to the local drugstore tonight after you get off of work, once there you are to buy the items that I am about to give you I hope you have either a paper and pencil handy, or a very good memory, because I expect you to show up tomorrow with all of these items.

1) 2 pre-filled bottles of enema solution.
2) 2 prefilled douche bottles
3) a bottle of personal lubricant
4) a package of wooden clothes pins
5) a package of large paperclips
6) a shower cap
7) a razor, blades, and menthol shaving cream

I want you to dress in a black skirt and white blouse, under your clothing wear dark lingerie, and no pantyhose, make sure you wear hose, where the highest heels that you have , tonight before you go to bed I want you to take a bath with bath oils, soak in the tub for a long time, shave your legs and use whatever else you can think of to make your legs as smooth as possible, take a bath sponge, and scrubber around your ass hole very thoroughly, scrub your pussy thoroughly as well, scrub your whole body from top to bottom, I want you cleaner then you have ever been before, scrub yourself until you are pink, once you are finished with your shower I want you to remain completely naked, do not eat anything after you take your shower, you can drink all you want as long as it is nonalcoholic you are to in bed by 10 o'clock tonight, once you get in bed stay there, you are to masturbate yourself five times, each time pushing yourself right to the edge of an orgasm being I don't care how much you want to do not orgasm, remember you are to do this five times, the entire time you are preparing, and masturbating yourself I want you to imagine that I am there watching you, I can just about guarantee that between your denial of an orgasm, and your fear of what will happen tomorrow you will dream of me while you are sleeping, tomorrow morning I want you out of bed by 630, take another shower and scrub yourself thoroughly again shave your legs again, make sure they are silky smooth. Put on makeup, and fix your hair into a ponytail, look at yourself in the mirror carefully and decide if there is anything you can do to make yourself look more beautiful, before you get dressed call me, I don't care how many times you have to call me before you talk to me, I will not call you back, I want you naked on the telephone while I am talking to you. When I talk you in the morning I will give you further directions. Any further questions will be answered tomorrow" I hung the phone of before you had a chance to reply.

tomorrows destiny
02-02-2008, 11:23 PM
I stood holding the phone with my mouth dropped open. I grapped my purse and hurried to Walmart. I quicky purchased the items. It was already 8 pm and i had alot to get ready. I drove home i have no clue how i got there,,,for my mind was on what was instore for me in the days to come. I started the shower as soon as i got home and did as i was told. I then decided i had time for a nice hot bath. i laid there and soaked. My cell phone rung. I looked at the number,, i answered I said hello. The voice said are you in bed yet. I looked at the clock and realized i had 10 min. to get there. He said with a gruff tone Get your ASS in that bed and what ever you DONT YOU CUM! I quickly got out of the tub and got a large water and went to the bed. I had already laid my vibrator out. I was so nervous as i stretched out on my bed. I then remembered i had alot of wrk ahead so i started. I brought myself to the edge 5 times and never came. I had just started coming down from the last and the phone rang again. I picked it up Sir said did you cum?? I said no Sir. He said very good girl now go to sleep. Be up at 630 SHARP. Before i could reply he had hung up.
The alarm awoke me. Today was the day my life would take a huge 360 degree turn. Nothing could have prepared me for what was to come.........

tomorrows destiny
02-03-2008, 09:43 AM
I picked up the phone and called Sir. I was so nervous for him to pick up.

Midnite
02-07-2008, 04:07 AM
I smile as the phone rang seeing your phone never show up on caller ID, I didn't answer the phone, I waited until you had called a total of four times before I finally answered the phone, when I finally answered the phone I said "don't say a word, just listen to my instructions, first I want you to shower, shave your self again, brush your teeth and use mouthwash,and fix your hair, then dress casually, jeans and a T-shirt or whatever you feel comfortable in. When you are dressed get into your car and drive to this address 2213 West Monroe Ave. it is a hotel, when you get to the hotel call me on your cell phone, I will not answer the call, after that get out of your car and go to room 104, the door is unlocked come into the room, lock the door behind you right next to the door is a blindfold, pick up the blindfold and place it over your eyes so that you cannot see, after you blindfold yourself drop to your knees spread your legs as far as part as possible, place your hands behind your head and interlock your fingers together, position your arms so that they are parallel to the floor, once you have assumed the position open your mouth, stay silent, you are not allowed to talk until I give you permission to do so. I want to kneeling in the middle of the room by 7:45 a.m. so you had better hurry, oh yeah bring all of the purchases that you made yesterday with you."then I hung up

tomorrows destiny
02-07-2008, 08:32 PM
I hurried and showered and did everything you requested. I kept watching the clock knowing did not have alot of time. I gathered everything i had bought, and walked out the door. I drove to the hotel and called your phone , and preceded to walk into the motel. I went to the elevator headed up to the room. I got to the door pushed it open, and stepped inside. i placed the things that i had brought on the table and picked up the blindfold and put it on. I dropped to my knees and knelt on the floor. My legs were spread as wide as i could get them, and fingers were as you said . I awaited you to tell me what to do. Time passed slowly. I heard every sound in the room. My breathing was so ragged i was so scared.

Midnite
02-10-2008, 09:22 PM
I came out of the bathroom where I had been waiting for you, I looked at you carefully, kneeling in the center of the floor I was kind of surprised that you did not have your mouth opened as I had instructed to. "Apparently my dear you are not very good at following instructions, I do believe I told you that you were to be waiting for me with your mouth open, I expect all of my instructions to be followed to the letter, you had just earned yourself your first punishment, now open your mouth and keep it open."I moved a chair directly over in front of you and positioned it so that my crotch was lined up with your face, just the perfect position for me to fuck your mouth, I reached up and grabbed the back of your head and used it to pull your face forward, I slowly inserted the tip of my cock into your mouth, until the head of my penis was resting inside of your mouth I hadn't taken a shower since last night so my crotch smelled sweaty, I said "you are about to have your first test, let me explain something to you, there is nothing I enjoy more than the filling of my submissiveness lips wrapped around my cock, so I really need to check how good your skills at sucking a cock are, remember this could very well determine whether or not I order you to leave, or stay so if you want to become my submissive, you had better give me the best blow job that you have ever given, I love lots of suction and tongue action. Now slowly work your way down my cock until it is buried inside of your throat, and your noses pushed against my pubic bone, keep my cock buried in your throat until I tell you to take it out.

tomorrows destiny
02-11-2008, 07:23 AM
I had already made a mistake! I was so nervous,,,,but a mistake is a mistake. I made a mental note to pay better attention at all times. I opened my mouth And he stuck his hard cock down my throat. I gagged put you kept thrusting it deeper and deeper. I soon got use to it and your manly taste. i soon started enjoying it. You noticed i had relaxed and you started thrusting in and out. My tongue was sliding over your hard dick. I soon lost myself in pleasuring you with my mouth and tongue. I went down to your balls and took each one in my mouth and sucked. I was so enjoying pleasuring you!

Midnite
02-13-2008, 11:02 AM
I enjoyed having the beautiful woman kneeling and sucking my balls, her tongue was quite enjoyable as it traced its way across my boys, soon I decided that I wanted to feel her mouth wrapped around my cock, so I grabbed her hair and pulled her slightly back so that the tip of my cock was aimed at her mouth, slowly I slid my cock inside of her mouth, with just the head of my cock in her mouth I said "lots of tongue action, and suction, and I had better not feel any teeth, if I do I will immediately pull my cock out of your mouth and leave." Slowly over several minutes I moved my cock farther and farther into her mouth, her tongue was active the entire time, and the suction of her mouth felt wonderful, finally she gagged, I was a little disappointed because she wasn't able to take the entire length of my cock into her mouth, then I smiled thinking about how good it was going to feel as I forced the entire length of my cock into her mouth and down her throat, using her hair I pulled her head back until just the head of my cock was inside of her lips, she vigorously rotated her tongue around the head of my cock and sucked as hard as she could, I gave her a chance to catch her breath, then I placed both of my hands behind her head, I pulled her head forward while thrusting my cock into her mouth forcing the entire length of it into her, I almost expected her to bite me, but she didn't and continued to work on my cock, I was satisfied feeling the touch of her nose on my pubic bone and my balls slapping her chin, I kept my cock buried in her throat for quite a while, finally afraid that she would pass out from lack of oxygen I pulled my cock back, I decided that this was going to rapidly turn from a simple blow job to a face fuck, keeping a firm grip on the back of her head I started thrusting my cock in and out of her mouth going as deep as I possibly could mashing her nose into my pubic bone with every thrust the tightness of her throat felt so good on the head of my cock, I changed the tempo of my throat fucking so that when ever my cock was buried in her throat, I used her hair to keep it there for several seconds, now I was literally choking her with my cock, the spasms of her throat as she tried to breathe brought me closer and closer to an orgasm, it took several minutes but finally I was ready to use her mouth as a receptacle for my semen, it'd been several days since I had my last orgasm so I knew that my balls were full, also I was taking herbal supplements that were supposed to increase the thickness, and amount of my semen, also I had made it a point to eat and drink lots of spicy food, and alcohol so that my semen would have a rather foul taste, as much as I hate asparagus I had eight several cans of it over the previous days. I pulled my cock back until just the head of it remained inside of her mouth allowing her to take a several deep breaths, I said "make sure that every bit of my cum remains inside of your mouth" she continued to lick and suck on the head of my cock until I can hold back no more, finally I firmly grabbed her hair with both of my hands and thrust my cock deep into her mouth and into her throat, holding my cock their I waited until her throat started to spasm trying to get air in, finally I could hold back no longer, my balls tightened, my cock expanded as the first blast of semen raced down it, and into her throat, with her throat tightly contract around my cock it was almost painful as the first blast of semen exploded from my cock and into her throat, rapidly I followed the first blast with a second large blast, wanting her to experience the foul taste of my semen I pull my cock back until it rested on her tongue, then I proceeded to unload my balls into her mouth filling it completely, I was surprised at the amount of cum that I produced, it was going to be difficult for her to retain all of it in her mouth, finally my balls were emptied, her mouth was so packed with semen that her cheeks were forced to bulge out like a chipmunk, I knew that every bit of her mouth was coated by my semen, I smiled to myself as I thought "she sure is not going to enjoy the taste of that." Finally I was finished as I pull my cock out of her mouth she sealed her lips tightly closed keeping my semen inside of her mouth, I waited several seconds, finally I said "swallow it", I watched as she swallowed, it took her several attempts to finally empty my congealing cum from her mouth, I thought to myself "if I hadn't had her consent, that would be considered more of a rape of her mouth, then a blow job." I pushed my softening cock back into her mouth and said "well I've had better blow jobs", not wanting her to know that I really enjoyed using her mouth "use your mouth and tongue to clean my cock off, after that I will pull my cock out of your mouth, then you can say one thing to me, that's all, after that I will lead you into the bathroom, once in the bathroom I will leave you alone, strip, use the enemas, and douches that you brought with you to make sure that you are completely cleaned internally, take a shower without getting your hair wet, apply the perfume and makeup, get dressed in the clothes that you brought with you, the last thing I want you to do is brush your teeth and use mouthwash, I want the taste of my semen to remain in your mouth the entire time." I waited to see what her one statement would be, would she tell me that she didn't want anything more to do with me, or would she thank me for forcing my cock as deep into her throat as possible, and fucking her mouth until I filled it with my foul tasting semen. I have to admit she did a good job, she covered her teeth with her lips, and I never felt her teeth touch my cock.

tomorrows destiny
02-26-2008, 04:51 PM
I truly loved sucking your cock! I just could not get enough of your hard length in my hot mouth. I lost all track of time i concentrated on pleasing you and your hard ,,,,cock.The next thing i know was that you were emptying down my throat. Then you pulled out at filled my mouth with your cum. I held all in my mouth, i wanted to please you and prove that i truly wanted to serve you. I knew i had alot to prove but at least i hopefully could pass this 1st test. The taste of your cum was strong but not bad. I savored the taste and swallowed every drop. When i was done i kneeled before you listening to what your directions would be next. When you told me i could say 1 thing,I replied, i am here to serve you Sir,,,please allow me to do so.
You led me to the bathroom. I looked at the enema and looked at you not sure how to do.

Midnite
03-02-2008, 07:36 PM
It took me a minute to realize that you had never taken an enema before, I said "go back into the bedroom, and wait for me, I will prepare the enema bottles, and the douche bottles, go ahead and strip naked for me, I want to see what your body looks like, once you left the bathroom I placed both of the enema bottles in a sink full of hot water to warm them up, I placed both of the pre-field douche bottles into a bucket of ice, I thought to myself "boy is she really going to be surprised when I empty the douche containers up inside of her." I walked out into the bedroom and said "the enema and douche should be ready in about 10 minutes, so I think I'm going to spend the next 10 minutes inspecting your body, and if you ask nice enough I will beat you as well, I really want to slap your titties, would you like that"?

tomorrows destiny
03-09-2008, 08:43 AM
I looked up Master Midnight with bright blue eyes and said Quietly I just want to serve you. I give you my body to do with what you want to do. I have always wanted to Have a Master to Guide me and make me do his will. I think i have found the Master that can make my body sing with the pain and pleasure i have always dreamed of. with that I bow my head to the floor awaiting for your reply.

Midnite
03-26-2008, 06:16 AM
"Actually instead of inspecting your entire body, I'm going to inspect and punish your breasts, I want you to remove your blouse, and bra, then place your arms behind you, pull your arms together so that you are grasping your elbows in your opposite hands, when you have assumed the position, politely ask me to inspect, and torture your breasts. Keep your hands behind you the entire time I am inspecting and abusing your tits. If you want to scream or cry feel free, your screams and cries of pain are music to my ears, I must tell you there is almost nothing more that I enjoy then abusing my sub's nipples, and tits, now bare your breasts for me"

tomorrows destiny
03-27-2008, 11:48 AM
I stand before you and slowly unbotton my shirt. i fold it neatly and lay it down by my side. I then unclasp my bra. I place the bra on my clothes. I stand straight before you. My hands behind my head my breast are thrust out. My nippples are hard. waiting nervously for your touch

Midnite
04-02-2008, 04:39 PM
"Well are you going to stand there all day, or are you going to politely ask me to beat your breasts like I told you to, you really need to listen to me more carefully, as a matter of fact when I give you an order, I expect you to repeat it back to me so I can make sure that you understood what I said."

tomorrows destiny
04-08-2008, 10:11 AM
Master i stuttttttterrr Will you please spank my breast. I close my eyes waiting.

Midnite
04-12-2008, 11:38 PM
"Good I'm glad to seethat your nipples are already hard, I don't have to waste time playing with them to get them hard, I pulled my hand back and slapped your left tit directly across the nipple, "oh I forgot to tell you, I'm going to slap each breast 10 times, so that I can concentrate on properly beating your tits, I want you to count each blow for me, if you fail to count, or incorrectly count, we will start at one again, if you fail a second time we will double the blows to 20, since I forgot to tell you, that one didn't count." I pulled my hand back and slapped your breasts again in the exact same place.