PDA

View Full Version : Just starting to settle in...

Sweetnellie
12-10-2007, 07:56 PM
Hey there, Im new her and i am 31 yeard old. Ive been all over but now have settled into Denver and got to say its a differance. There is a lot of snow to hve to deal with but the hot studly Master i have makes it all wotrh it. Im a friendsly but shy individual who once she gets to know you you start to think omg who is this and what happened to that quiet little girl grins i think Master is starting to think that lol I love meeting new people guess thats why i have been so many place but ive learned alot from my experiences and have to say that where im at now is the best place i can think of though shhhh sometimes my Master drives me a bit insane giggles but i think he knows that.... i love to play on the computer i dont watch much tv but my favortie thing to do lol is when Master has the races on to ask alot of questions giggles i can be such a little brat sometimes but i know when not to cross the line currently im on the lookout for a sister i think its so awesome that Master has decided on letting me have one cause im excited about the prospect to but not that its going to happen tommorrow so for now still just Master and i and i guess that i can deal with that for now lol lets see what else can i tell you about me my mouth has a mind of its own on occassions and i so think i shouldnt be held accountable for what my mouth does without prior permission from my ass but it doesnt seem to work that way oh well its worth a shot sometimes right giggles i love to hang out on myspace there i get to pick on my rl sister and it can be fun and omg i so love to read the stories on here i have had countless ummmm fun maybe thats a bit too much info smiles ive been in the lifestyle for about 5 years but im still learning i believe you can always learn theres always going to be a new surprsie around the corner as there is such a variety of people and even if i dont agree with what one person may think there is so much to be discovered and i dont judge just cause i dont like it doesnt mean that another isnt being completly fullfilled from it i gre up in california but needless to say i dont think i would want to live there again not that is a bad place i just think 19 years was enough i do have a fansatic life with my Master though so i think ill happoily stay where i am and now thati have rambaled enough maybe i should close this as im sure you all have better things todo then read my horrible rammer lol anyways hope to meet some insane fun people talk at yall later :icon176:

jeanne
12-10-2007, 08:59 PM
Hello nellie. Welcome!

cadence
12-10-2007, 09:11 PM
Hello and Welcome nellie, good to have you here!

Ozme52
12-10-2007, 11:54 PM
:wel

Dick Tickles
12-11-2007, 01:02 AM
Hello and Welcome!! I hope you enjoy it here and find what you are looking for.

Dick

lookingforsomething
12-11-2007, 02:53 AM
hello and welcome

angelic.zest
12-11-2007, 04:58 AM
hello and welcome to the community, en joy!

ladygstar
12-11-2007, 05:34 AM
Hello and Welcome Sweetie!

Pertez
12-11-2007, 11:15 AM
Welcome :wave:

Euryleia
12-11-2007, 11:30 AM
Welcome to the forums.

Selash
12-11-2007, 03:32 PM
*waves* Welcome! You want insane? We got insane here... *waves arms* hehe Welcome!

MitchC
12-11-2007, 05:14 PM
Welcome to the forum, Sweetnellie. This is an awesome site. I hope you enjoy!

Mitch

annie
12-14-2007, 07:56 AM
Great to have you here! WELCOME!

(And thanks Mitch... I think it is an awesome site too!)

Playfulsub
12-15-2007, 11:38 AM
Hello, and welcome to the forum!

Torq
12-15-2007, 12:39 PM
Hello, Welcome to the Nut House,, Enjoy !

T

slaveangel{HM}
12-17-2007, 02:26 AM
Welcome to the Forums. I hope you enjoy your time with U/us.

If you have any questions just ask.

angel xx