PDA

View Full Version : Anticipation

good_girl
12-13-2007, 10:38 AM
This is my first attempt at a story, I would love some feedback on it.

Anticipation

The e-mail she has been waiting for finally arrives, her heart races at the thought of what it will say, with one click of the mouse she will know, her hand can't move fast enough to open it. As she reads, the anticipation grows; in it, she is told that three days will pass before he will come to her again, in those three days there will be no contact between them, she is to focus on how she will serve him when he arrives. He reminds her that her sex belongs to him and he wants it fresh, cared for but unused when he arrives. She is to be wearing a white bra with something sheer enough that the bra is visible, a short black skirt with black stockings and a garter, no underwear as her pussy is to be accessible to him, and heals, comfort is not to be an issue, she is to wear them to please him, and of course, as always she is to be wearing his collar. When he arrives she is to be standing in the center of the room, legs apart, hands behind her, back to the door, waiting, she is not to turn until instructed to, she is not to speak unless spoken to. He tells her that they will be taking a drive and promises her a day filled with excitement and new experiences.
Immediately she begins to imagine the feelings that she will experience, she wants more than anything to know that he is pleased with her, she knows that careless mistakes will not be tolerated, she has to get this exactly right for him. Many times before she has struggled and failed to please the men in her life, those men did not give her what she needed to succeed, she feels a great relief now knowing exactly what is expected of her, knowing that when she follows these instructions, she will be rewarded with the knowledge that he is pleased with her.
Three days seems like forever to her now, she is glad that her schedule is busy for those days, but also nervous, wanting everything to be perfect when he arrives. She rereads the e-mail as his words are strong but also so comforting to her, she will read them again before the three days have passed, she wants to be sure his instructions are followed exactly.
She thinks of all the things she has to get done, the house is a mess, she has been so busy lately and has let things slide, now there is no choice but to have it cleaned, she is glad for that, it seems to her that without proper motivation it is too easy to let the house go.
She had bought a skirt a while back in anticipation that this occasion might happen, but it is not the type of thing she would normally wear in public, this makes her nervous, will he like it? who might see her dressed like this? she is not someone who would normally dress this way, the cloths she has bought recently have been for him and him alone, and now she is to wear them in public for anyone to see. She is nervous at this thought, but comforted in knowing that he would never cross their private life into her public life, she is certain he will be taking her somewhere discrete.
She spends the next days, preparing for his arrival, it has been difficult for her to keep restrained, as she is so excited to see him, there have been many occasions where her hands have wanted to wander, but she knows better than to touch herself in any sexual manner and she wants to do this for him.
On the day he is to arrive the clock seems to have almost stopped, it is now two hours until he will arrive, and her heart is racing harder than ever before, he body already beginning to react to his imminent touch, the thought of his voice. She reads his mail again, making sure she has followed his instructions exactly, she checks and rechecks that everything is just right, the cloths she will wear are laid out, but she doesn't want to put them on just yet for fear that the may become wrinkled or soiled. She is freshly showered and shaved to his liking, and takes a few extra minutes to be sure her body looks, smells and feels the way she knows he likes. She has one last look around the house, making sure everything is just right. It is less than an hour now until he is to arrive, she checks her hair and makeup, satisfied that he will like what he sees it's time to get dressed, she likes the way she looks in these cloths, but is still nervous at who might see her like this, for this is a side of her that is kept private between the two of them. The only thing left for her to do now is place his collar on, it is a simple silver chain that can be worn discretely in public, she opens the drawer and removed the box that it is kept in, she takes a deep breath, knowing that every time she opens the box her excitement grows almost unbearable. She places it on her neck and takes one last look in the mirror, satisfied, she heads downstairs to wait.
Twenty minutes before he is to arrive she is ready, the clock has certainly stopped now, the only thing left to do is wait, it feels like an eternity. She turns some music on, but keeps it low, she wants to hear him come in, and to hear his voice. She paces around the house for a few minutes, not willing to sit, she does not want any wrinkles in her cloths. Ten minutes before he is to arrive she moves to her position in the livingroom, she makes sure her back is to the door and she is in the correct position.
Finally she hears his truck pull up, she is more than ready, her body begin to shake with excitement, she hears the door open, the desire to turn and look to him is almost unbearable, she waits.
She listens intently, eagerly, as he comes in, takes his shoes off, she presumes he is having a look around, she hears the fridge door and knows he is taking his time getting a drink, then she can feel his eyes on her, all the while she stands motionless except her trembling legs and pounding heart, it feels like forever that he stands and admires her, he knows that this wait only builds her anticipation and he takes pleasure in it. She feels him approach her, her heart racing faster, she hears his words "Very nice my pet, are you prepared for our day?" Her voice almost defies her, but she manages to answer "Yes Sir" With that he quickly places a blindfold on her, this both excites and saddens her, she has yet to have the chance to look at him. He reaches his hand between her legs to find that she is indeed ready, she can sense his pleasure and that gives her a satisfied feeling.
He leads her to the door, but hesitates silently there, she can only imagine her neighbours are outside and he is waiting for them to leave as he respects her need to be discrete. A few minutes pass in silence, and then he leads her to his truck, helping her in and fastening her seatbelt for her. They drive in silence for what feels to her like hours although she is sure it is not as long as it feels, at times she senses he is looking at her, she enjoys this feeling.
When they arrive at their destination she hears him reach into the back of the truck to retrieve something, she wonders what it could possibly be, he helps her out of the truck, she is terrified now, not knowing where they are or who is looking at her, but she obediently allows him to lead her. They enter a building and into an elevator, she can tell they are not alone, she is very aware of how she must look to the person who is riding with them. When the elevator stops he leads her down a hallway and to a door, he opens the door and leads her into the room, she stands facing the inside of the room, feeling his eyes on her and his breath on her neck, then she hears his words again "Do you trust me my pet? are you prepared for what I have planned for you today?" Her mind races, yes she trusts him, but how could she be prepared for something when she doesn't know what it is, she remembers the conversations they have had about things that may and may not happen between them and suddenly feel at ease in the fact that he would not do or expect anything that she is not ready for, she answers "Yes Sir, I do trust you, and I am prepared for whatever you have planned". With her words he kisses her neck softly and quickly binds her hands behind her..............

Edm_Trainer
12-14-2007, 03:20 AM
... is off to a very, very interesting start.
I don't know about anyone else, but I am curious as to how it will continue.

:)

Moonraker
12-16-2007, 06:23 AM
The start builds up the anticipation, uncertainty and nervousness excellently. One one hand I would have like his arrival to have had more meat to it but on reflection perhaps keeping him a bit of a mystery man will add more punch later. It ends nicely at the critical nail biting moment. I'm hoping that there is a surprise or twist coming.

lady kisa
12-17-2007, 12:20 AM
I thought this story was well written, precise, and detailed. A very good first attempt at an erotic story. Like Moon, I enjoyed the anticipation, the utter nervousness and deep desire to please her Master. I felt at some places, you could of gone a bit deeper into yourself in your descriptions.
But in all a great first story, good girl!
Kisses

good_girl
12-17-2007, 01:30 PM
Edm Trainer, thank you, I too would like to know how it will end.

Moon, I'm sure there is a surprise twist LOL, you have already given me some ideas ;)

Mick, thank you, you know me well, just posting this made be blush LOL had I gone deeper...well my face might never be the same color again *blush*

If anyone has any suggestions on how this story may continue, I would be glad to hear your suggestions.

ayleighla
12-18-2007, 06:15 PM
I liked it. It provided just enough build up that I was nervous reading it. Some more descriptions would be nice, but the overall feeling is very good. It was very enjoyable to read, I'm excited to read the next part and see what happens.

good_girl
12-22-2007, 01:19 AM
ayleighla, thank you, I was nervous just writing it LOL but definitely look forward to writing the next part

Anne4humiliation
12-26-2007, 03:13 AM
I loved the story. It's not the type I usually write, but I felt it portrayed the mindset of the girl very well, the anticipation, the nervousness, the waiting. And keeping the background, esp the Master, so vague makes the reader share the uncertainty the girl feels.
I beg to differ from the other reviewers here in one point, though. I don't think the story needs a continuation. Of course I want to know what will happen, but breaking off at this point leaves it all open to the reader's imagination, which may be the most erotic part of the story. After all erotic writing is about what goes on in the head. And the story is called "Anticipation" after all.
One very minor point (and I know some people will call me small-minded): Do go through the story again and correct the spelling. Finding typos can really beak the mood, at least for me. Having said that let me hasten to add that I make lots of them, too.
If this is your first effort, be sure to let me know about the next.

Alex Bragi
12-26-2007, 09:20 PM
You know I'm not big fan of present tense as general rule, as much as anything because the author will invariably drop back into past at some point, however, this one is good and this author hasn't :)

The only suggestion I have is, I think, there were parts where word 'she' was over used to the point of feeling a little repetitive--to me anyway. (She listened.../Listening.... She feels.../Feeling.... )

Oh, and remember, it's an easier read if you give each person's dialog new line.

good_girl
12-27-2007, 05:25 PM
Anne....Thank you, I'm not sure yet if or how I will continue it, but you can be sure if I do I will post it here

Alex....staying in present tense for me comes naturally...I put myself in the story and just tell it as it is happening in my mind. I have reread it and your point about using "she" is definitely true...I will keep that in mind for future, thank you.

Dragon's muse
01-13-2008, 08:41 AM
This could be an excellent story. Just a shade more attention to grammar, formatting, cutting down on the wordiness, and eliminating the run-on sentences would help a great deal.

As previously mentioned, each line of dialogue should be given its own paragraph. A space between the paragraphs decreases that feeling of a massive wall of text coming at you and improves readibility on the screen.

Good first effort.

Regards,
rose
Writers Block Level I Mentor/Tutor