PDA

View Full Version : Help Wanted

DowntownAmber
12-13-2007, 08:50 PM
I am a dirty little slut who cannot keep track of time. I am constantly late for my Master. He has ordered me to find an appropriate punishment for my behavior, please give a mindless little whore some suggestions for my Master.

Faibhar
12-13-2007, 09:13 PM
Get a mind!

blythe spirit
12-13-2007, 10:23 PM
How's getting a mind an "appropriate punishment?"

Ozme52
12-13-2007, 10:50 PM
Come on. This request was about her wanting to hear about being punished... not about really needing help learning to keep time. weg.

I like the idea of him teaching you to truly understand the meaning of a minute...

How about 60 hard swats, one per minute for the course of an hour.

10 by hand
10 by paddle
10 by flogger
10 by crop
10 by singletail
10 by cane

DowntownAmber
12-13-2007, 11:27 PM
Thank you for the suggestion, Oz. The first part of my punishment (having to post here admitting my liberal views on the clock and asking for suggestions as to my own punishment) has been a rather strong lesson all on its own, but I'm thinking Master will be taking a liking to your idea...

Ozme52
12-14-2007, 12:50 AM
Be sure to report back... and of course visual confirmation would be nice. ;)

blythe spirit
12-14-2007, 09:10 AM
Come on. This request was about her wanting to hear about being punished... not about really needing help learning to keep time. weg.

I like the idea of him teaching you to truly understand the meaning of a minute...

How about 60 hard swats, one per minute for the course of an hour.

10 by hand
10 by paddle
10 by flogger
10 by crop
10 by singletail
10 by cane

Yeah, see - now that's what I was talking about. I think delia and Faibhar misread her request.

But I'm curious as to why her request was taken seriously, when - in another thread - the same request was made and the poster was told that (in no uncertain terms) figuring out the punishment is the Dom/me's job?

Not one person in the other thread would offer any advice at all. *shrugs

annie
12-14-2007, 09:13 AM
Yeah, see - now that's what I'm talking about. I think delia and Fabhir misread her request.

They didn't misread it... there was a conversation in chat about this post/error (started by the poster and the poster's Dom).... so their posts were follow ups to that conversation as well!

Faibhar
12-14-2007, 12:50 PM
As far as an appropriate punishment, it is far more of an exercise to request that someone use what is between their ears before they act.

Ozme52
12-14-2007, 01:58 PM
True, I was not part of the prior convo in the chat room.

The difference between this and the other thread you referred to delia, was this one asked for suggestions to take to her Master and the other one, he was sent to ask for what the "punishment must be" i.e., given by us online.

A subtle but significant differentiator in my mind.

I guess it has a lot to do with what's on your mind when you read a post like this. I didn't hesitate offering something here, nor was I motivated in the slightest to offer anything there.

J-Go
12-14-2007, 06:33 PM
As the Dom in this situation I want to thank those in chat last night for bringing some light and great ideas to this issue. Also thanks to OZ for his suggestions of punishment (I am letting her stew on this for a day before formally brining the discipline to bear…Yes Oz photos will accompany).

Not sure what the "other thread" being talked about is all about and frankly don't care (please no offense!) I'm just happy to report that my sud was on-time for lunch today Eureka! I refused to see her last night at all, we did IM and I explained exactly what I expected of her in regard to time management and exactly what the consequences would be for violation. Clearly she hates to be ignored, so far so good.

Again thanks for the advice…happy holidays!

blythe spirit
12-14-2007, 09:32 PM
Well, I wasn't privvy to the chat room convo so, excuse me for jumping to conclusions.

DowntownAmber
12-15-2007, 09:39 AM
As the OP I'm going to jump in and flesh out the post and the situation, then give a quick update. (No pictures yet, Oz, sorry! However, Master will be by at 11:30 SHARP this morning to complete my punishment so I don't think you'll have long to wait... *shudder*)

My concern, or lack thereof, for time was more a matter of priorities and respect than intelligence (as Faibhar so subtlely suggested). I run a sales and technical support staff that consists of several full timers and multiple additional part timers. Our jobs are far less about when we show up so much as they rely on what we do in the time we ARE there. I carried this attitude into my relationship with Master, a relationship that is still quite new to the both of us. To me, if I perform well when I am with him, what difference did it make if I was early or late in getting there? Delia was quite correct in chat to inquire about the root of the problem.

My attitude, obviously, was not shared by Master. My appearance in chat and then this post asking for suggestions for punishment were actually the main part of my punishment (though thanks to Oz I now have a follow up session scheduled). My comfort level with and humiliaton from having to admit disappointing Master and then asking for help and suggestions to correct my behavior has driven the point home as to how much this issue is indeed a priority. No crop or cane could ever be as bad or as memorable a punishment for me as the original post you all read. One evening of being left alone with no actual contact, only an IM order to get my untimely little self online to post my indiscretions, was more than enough to make this little sub understand and respect.

Thank you all for your interest and comments!

Ozme52
12-15-2007, 10:38 AM
As the OP I'm going to jump in and flesh out the post and the situation, then give a quick update. (No pictures yet, Oz, sorry! However, Master will be by at 11:30 SHARP this morning to complete my punishment so I don't think you'll have long to wait... *shudder*)

My concern, or lack thereof, for time was more a matter of priorities and respect than intelligence (as Faibhar so subtlely suggested). I run a sales and technical support staff that consists of several full timers and multiple additional part timers. Our jobs are far less about when we show up so much as they rely on what we do in the time we ARE there. I carried this attitude into my relationship with Master, a relationship that is still quite new to the both of us. To me, if I perform well when I am with him, what difference did it make if I was early or late in getting there? Delia was quite correct in chat to inquire about the root of the problem.

My attitude, obviously, was not shared by Master. My appearance in chat and then this post asking for suggestions for punishment were actually the main part of my punishment (though thanks to Oz I now have a follow up session scheduled). My comfort level with and humiliaton from having to admit disappointing Master and then asking for help and suggestions to correct my behavior has driven the point home as to how much this issue is indeed a priority. No crop or cane could ever be as bad or as memorable a punishment for me as the original post you all read. One evening of being left alone with no actual contact, only an IM order to get my untimely little self online to post my indiscretions, was more than enough to make this little sub understand and respect.

Thank you all for your interest and comments!

I don't doubt it... now... but will predict that your perception afterwards may indeed change.

It'll be interesting to see how your sense of time contracts and dilates as early on you wait oh so long for each minute to come in anticipation of the next delicious impact... and later each one comes all too soon as the accummulated heat becomes overwhelming.

Midnite
12-15-2007, 11:13 AM
Ozme52 suggestion was a lot less severe than mine, I was trying to figure out how your Master could attach a pocket watch or wristwatch to your breasts

Arria
12-15-2007, 03:08 PM
Ozme, you scare me.

midnite - I am so not saying anything to that. *shudders*

DowntownAmber
12-15-2007, 05:19 PM
This morning's punishment was my first experience with a cane... After that, midnite's suggestion isn't sounding too awfully horrible... At least I'd still be able to sit down...

Ozme52
12-15-2007, 05:19 PM
Ozme, you scare me.

Why thank-you Arria. Kind of you to say so. :D

Faibhar
12-15-2007, 08:10 PM
"Respect of Intelligence" is only a demand and hardly a requirement. If one cannot fulfill a certain I.Q. level, then that is merely an unfortunate fate many must harbor.

DowntownAmber
12-15-2007, 11:25 PM
How and why does intelligence keep factoring into this thread?

DowntownAmber
12-15-2007, 11:25 PM
I don't doubt it... now... but will predict that your perception afterwards may indeed change.

It'll be interesting to see how your sense of time contracts and dilates as early on you wait oh so long for each minute to come in anticipation of the next delicious impact... and later each one comes all too soon as the accummulated heat becomes overwhelming.

The cane, I have determined, is an evil evil evil little implement of pain. I am currently nursing a series of welts and bruises that are nothing short of spectacular to behold. I do not wish to see said cane again anytime soon, let's put it that way.

I will, however, stand by the original statement -- the mental and emotional aspect of the punishment was still worse, and succeeded in making the point Master wished to make. I have been a VERY timely and a most respectful sub since...

Midnite
12-16-2007, 12:14 AM
DowntownAmber I doubt you will ever be late again, if you do tell J-Go that I am still working on a way to attach a pocket watch to one of your nipples, after wearing it for a while you won't forget to be on time.

Midnite
12-16-2007, 12:19 AM
How and why does intelligence keep factoring into this thread?

and why does he keep insinuating that you are stupid, when it is apparent that you are not.

Arria
12-16-2007, 11:48 AM
midnite - they sell that jewellery item for the ladies here, a brooch which contains a little watch, and that is supposed to be attached to a blouse.
The pin would go nicely through a nipple, though.

Itīs not that I fancy the idea, though. Just passing along what might be helpful.

*grins at DowntownAmber*

J-Go
12-16-2007, 01:34 PM
Spectacar idea midnight! hmmmmm
BTW I love the cane Pet.

Ozme52
12-16-2007, 01:47 PM
<<== awaits the 'documentation' phase of the punishment with avid interest. :D

slave_juice
12-16-2007, 02:35 PM
kudos and hugs to DowntownAmber!!!

you are a brave, brave girl!

DowntownAmber
12-16-2007, 03:20 PM
Arria: you are NOT helpful at all... *hehehe*

Oz: the welts and bruises have matured quite nicely, I'll get on the "documentation" thus...

Master: as all love begins with respect, I am sure that I too will learn to love the cane as my respect for it in your hands is already considerable. It has remained right where you left it, and I consider it each time I pass where it leans against the wall.

J-Go
12-16-2007, 03:59 PM
Faibhar - friend you would be blessed to possess half the intellectual prowess of my Pet. Furthermore be sure I shall defend her physicaly, spiritualy and intellectualy to my death!

Torq
12-16-2007, 05:19 PM
OK Gentlemen,, Faibhar and J-Go,, ENOUGH!!

Faibar Your post was totally uncalled for, completely out of line, Period !!!

J-Go 2 wrongs don't make a right !

It ends NOW NO EXCEPTIONS !!

Thank you both,

Be Well
T

J-Go
12-16-2007, 06:18 PM
Simply making clear my commitment to my Sub. No offenses intended.

domination5
12-26-2007, 01:08 PM
he did not punish you at once
this gives you chance to grovel and cuddel and trying to satisfy him to the degree that make him change his mind about punishing you

Stealth694
12-26-2007, 06:24 PM
I have always found the best form of punishment is to assign a task the submissive hates.
cleaning a house with only one rag or scrubbing laundry by hand and making it for an amount of time 2 or 4 times as long as the time she is late.

This will definetly give her time to contemplate her sins and regret them.

Kitten4DADDY
03-10-2008, 05:34 AM
When my Master wanted me to wake him up from a nap at a certain time and I was a few minutes late doing so, he was very disappointed in me. (He had a business meeting) I felt so bad. When he took another nap a few weeks later he set his phone to wake him up because he said he couldn't trust me to do it. I cried. I begged for another chance and he gave it to me after a session with the cane.

I have not been late since. It wasn't the cane but his disappointment in me that did the trick. There is nothing worse than feeling like I let Him down.

Cool Luke's Hand
03-10-2008, 06:16 AM
Midnite's comment about trying to find a way to attach a pocket watch to a sub's nipples got me thinking about the watches nurses wear (http://www.goodiesfornurses.co.uk/acatalog/Fob_Watches.html). I don't know how those attach, but if they can be converted to use some sort of clamp, that'd work perfectly.

Logic1
03-11-2008, 07:58 AM
lol my girl is a registred nurse and has one of those watches *weg*

DowntownAmber
03-11-2008, 08:21 AM
Gah! I thought this thread had long since died! What smart ass brought it back?? ;) I'm starting a new thread: "Stuff Amber Has Done Right Lately!"

gemmy
03-11-2008, 08:36 AM
wow - revival after three months, you poor gurl and especially since i'm very sure you've well learned the lesson but i do have to agree with kitten, His disappointment is the worst form of punishment and withholding Himself from you would be heart wrenching enough to never forget such an indiscretion

kudos and hugs to you darling Amber, you've weathered it well and with grace and i'm sure there are many many things you do right *winks*