PDA

View Full Version : Needle Play 101

thrall
12-14-2007, 03:52 PM
Well there is a first time for everything........lol

I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts or feelings about needle play with the nipples?

Playfulsub
12-14-2007, 05:44 PM
Hmmm...while I do have some interest in experimenting with needle play (much to Clove's chagrin - he's a bit squeamish about needles and blood), I would have to draw the line at the nipples. Mainly, I'd be afraid of accidentally doing some nerve damage that would forever cause numbness! This is the reason I don't have my nipples pierced.

newby
12-14-2007, 06:50 PM
i got a flu shot the other day. That's as close as i'm getting to needle play so i'm no help.

fallenstar
12-14-2007, 08:35 PM
i got a flu shot the other day. That's as close as i'm getting to needle play so i'm no help.

i agree

annie
12-14-2007, 08:43 PM
Hmmmmm i've never actually tried it and actually have a fear of needles but there is something about needle play that intrigues me... maybe one day....

MrDom
12-15-2007, 09:42 AM
MMMMMMM needle play is very exciting and can be on the line of pain and pleasure. make the area and your has clean and sterlie For you who plans on doing the play pircing or needle play you should wear gloves. Unless she your girl. I haven't played in awhile and where i bought my medical needles is not there any more. I haven't look on the net for them yet but I am sure you can find a place. After play you must dispose of them properly. Now i buy small cork's 1 for every needle I have and those are the only thing I reuse. My girl enjoys the needle play she loves the way it looks too here thru the flesh of the breast and the nipples. I have even done needle play all over her back the only place she won't let me use the neeldls is on her clit hood but every where else is open.

MrDom

Ozme52
12-15-2007, 10:56 AM
fyi, needles are easily obtained in any home & ranch type store.

Tractor Supply for example. These places have vet supplies and you can buy needles with merely your signature (and a little money of course.)

Home and Ranch stores rock... They also have rope, chain, fasteners, tie downs, pulleys, winches, collars and leashes, carriage and lunging whips, crops and bats, cages... more like a Home & Dungeon store. :D

MrDom
12-15-2007, 03:04 PM
thank oz when i go down too North carolina on the 29 too see my girl I will check out the one near her for those items.

MrDom

cadence
12-15-2007, 06:22 PM
I have tried needleplay once. It was meant as a punishment
I was supposed to do it myself, and through the nipple, but I was too afraid and couldn't push the needle in fast enough.
I ended up putting about four just in the breast. It wasn't as bad as I had made it out to be.
I definately draw the line right now at using them on my nether region. I would consider trying it on my nipples, only if someone else were to do it.

annie
12-18-2007, 06:13 AM
Thrall,

Here is another thread about needle play. I honestly haven't had time to search through it completely but perhaps you can find some useful information in it!

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12249&highlight=needle

Ozme52
12-18-2007, 04:17 PM
I was supposed to do it myself, and through the nipple, but I was too afraid and couldn't push the needle in fast enough.
I ended up putting about four just in the breast. It wasn't as bad as I had made it out to be.
I definately draw the line right now at using them on my nether region. I would consider trying it on my nipples, only if someone else were to do it.

I'm not sure I would consider that a valid punishment activity.

I'm very interested in the circumstances that led to it if you'd care to share.

cadence
12-19-2007, 05:01 PM
I'm not sure I would consider that a valid punishment activity.

I'm very interested in the circumstances that led to it if you'd care to share.

I was made to do it as a result of not completing a task that was assigned to me. I am usually given a series of tasks to do, each one a bit more difficult than the last. I must say no to a task I cannot or will not do. If I don't then I am bound to do it.
One task was just too difficult for me to do, and I stopped it, refusing to finish, subsequently recieving that punishment for not saying no beforehand.
I think that it was more of a punishment in the sense that I don't really enjoy making holes in my body and I was apprehensive about doing it.
It was also to see if I would carry out a punishment that he knew I might say no to as well. And if I had said no, he would have gone on to something else.

I had thought it would be a lot more painful, but it wasn't, not that I would really want to do it again anytime soon, but I could do it again if I had to.

thrall
12-19-2007, 05:15 PM

Thank you Cadence, I wont be doing this myself........but am still a bit nervous.

thrall
12-19-2007, 05:16 PM
Thrall,

Here is another thread about needle play. I honestly haven't had time to search through it completely but perhaps you can find some useful information in it!

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12249&highlight=needle

Thank you annie.......ill look through it.......

thrall
12-19-2007, 05:20 PM
MMMMMMM needle play is very exciting and can be on the line of pain and pleasure. make the area and your has clean and sterlie For you who plans on doing the play pircing or needle play you should wear gloves. Unless she your girl. I haven't played in awhile and where i bought my medical needles is not there any more. I haven't look on the net for them yet but I am sure you can find a place. After play you must dispose of them properly. Now i buy small cork's 1 for every needle I have and those are the only thing I reuse. My girl enjoys the needle play she loves the way it looks too here thru the flesh of the breast and the nipples. I have even done needle play all over her back the only place she won't let me use the neeldls is on her clit hood but every where else is open.

MrDom

Thank you MrDom

Whippett
01-11-2008, 01:48 PM
I don't particularly like needle play myself - too conscious of how easy it is to do damage if you're not really careful (infection as well as torn flesh). However, a sub I know who does enjoy needle-pay - a lot - insists that it is less painful than getting a flu shot - more akin to getting a blood test - just a momentary prick and then nothing. I'll take her word for it...but then she may be biased because she prefers it to just about anything except a very firm whipping...

and no - it's someone local thrall

Whippett
01-11-2008, 01:49 PM
and I'll keep my comments about a momentary prick to myself, thank you - lol

sienna
01-12-2008, 02:42 PM
Greetings,

i am new to this board but was glad to find this thread. Master and i have been talking about needle play, but one of my hesitations is scaring.Do the needles cause a lot of bleeding? If so, does that scar? i would grateful for any advice.

Thank you,

well wishes

sienna

yummy64
01-12-2008, 02:54 PM
The higher the number of the needle the less painful it would be. That would apply to anywhere on the body. The higher the number the lower the size of the needle.

Decent cleanliness precautions, a sharps box (you can buy one a drug store) and there is really low risk to this type of play. Like with anything else its not risk free.

NightNurse
01-12-2008, 09:52 PM
sienna- scarring would depend on the factors- size of needle, if there's infection etc. of course unless something goes terribly wrong the scar would be tiny. The bleeding really depends on the person being stuck.. sheeeesh- I sound like a nurse lol

Polaris
01-13-2008, 02:25 AM
My experience with needles is exclusively unerotic -- I get weekly injections. It's a rather thin needle, and it goes deep...deeper than I think it would with needle play. I have no scars whatsoever, and the bleeding is minimal, it's just a drop or two after you remove the needle.

As for needle play itself, I only have some second hand knowledge to offer because I read up on it a while ago when I was interested in the same thing :) So in addition to the precautions that have already been mentioned (disinfect the area, use sterile needles etc.) here a few additions:

- don't use the same needle twice. Once it has penetrated the skin and removed again it is no longer sterile. It's not really dangerous if you do, but it increases the chance of an infection.

- In addition to the normal sterile needles we have something called lancets available. These are basically very short needles that can't go deep. They are usually used to prick your finger for something like a blood-sugar test. So, in case you are concerned about going too deep or anything like that, it is impossible to do any real damage with those.

- As for the technique: Don't go deep into the tissue, particularly in the breast area. The breast tissue is apparently really sensitive and could be harmed that way. This means, try not to use a 90 degree angle when you are needling, but rather a flat angle so the needle only goes into the top layers of the skin.

- As for haematoma: Everyone who had a blood-test knows that although it's nothing dramatic haematoma happen rather quickly. That's of course nothing to worry about, but doesn't look nice nonetheless. In order to avoid the bruising you can compress the area in questions with whatever sterile thing you have at hand for a little while.

As said, this is second-hand knowledge, and I'm quoting from memory here. I haven't tried it so I can't vouch for the accuracy -- I hope it's helpful nonetheless :)

sienna
01-14-2008, 09:11 AM
Greetings Yummy 64, Night Nurse and Polaris,

Thank you for your advice, it was very helpful... Looking forward to testing it out<smile>.

well wishes
sienna