PDA

View Full Version : Chuck Norris & Mike Huckabee

mkemse
12-15-2007, 11:56 AM
I just read an New Release by Martial Arts Expert and Former TV Star Chuck Norris of Walker: Texas Ranger
The gist of the Article is that Norris firmly believes Moraly, Religiously and for various other reasonds postedthat the only MAN he believes that can lead this Nation of Ours out of the issues we have now, is Mike Huckabee, I applaud Chuck for his remarks and his support of Huckabee

Rest assured that as a result of His Endorsement for Mike Huckabee, I will NEVER EVER Watch, SEE or get involed IN ANYTHING CHUCK NORRIS my offer, my era of watching Walker Texas Ranger Reruns, and or any movies or TV shows he appears on in the furture or that he has out now on DVD or forth coming, have come to and very abrubt end
I used to real admire Chuck, for his "Acting Ability" enjoyed watching him perform his Martial Art Techniques, that is all over now, would love feedback on this
Norris also indicated that ALL other Candicates both Rebplican and Democratic including but not limited to Mitt Romney and the others are far to Liberal for Him, and offer no moral stand, thus he was left with no choice but to back and endorse Hunckabee

Midnite
12-16-2007, 06:21 AM
Well I don't know, do you really want to take a chance with pissing off Chuck Norris

mkemse
12-16-2007, 07:07 AM
Well I don't know, do you really want to take a chance with pissing off Chuck Norris

Why not I have pissed off Far Worse :)
I am just suprised, did not see him as an Unltra Conservative

Stealth694
12-16-2007, 11:31 AM
Norris has his opinions on who he thinks is the man for the job.
You cannot say his or Oprah's endorsment were bought, and I like it when someone who doesn't need to endorse someone will.

Thorne
12-16-2007, 12:34 PM
You cannot say his or Oprah's endorsment were bought, and I like it when someone who doesn't need to endorse someone will.

Actually, I am leery of any endorsements by such people. Especially in the entertainment industry, they seem to have far more influence over people than an intelligent person would think they should. Especially now, when the media is finally revealing what kinds of people these show business types really are, the last thing I might want as a political candidate would be their "endorsement."

Wouldn't Hillary just LOVE Britney's endorsement? LOL! I think not!

Ozme52
12-16-2007, 01:27 PM
Now there's a concept... Get paid to endorse the 'other' candidate.

Talk about smear campaigns. LOL

mkemse
12-16-2007, 02:24 PM
Actually, I am leery of any endorsements by such people. Especially in the entertainment industry, they seem to have far more influence over people than an intelligent person would think they should. Especially now, when the media is finally revealing what kinds of people these show business types really are, the last thing I might want as a political candidate would be their "endorsement."

Wouldn't Hillary just LOVE Britney's endorsement? LOL! I think not!

Britney does NOT KNOW what an endorsement is LOL!!!

mkemse
12-16-2007, 02:26 PM

I just never realized how far to the RIGHT Chuck was, thought he was a bit more liberal, that's all, but like you said each to his own