PDA

View Full Version : Dirty names calling during sex...

MrJerseyGuy
04-03-2004, 03:11 AM
OK...this is one of those stupid threads that I'm starting 'cause its really late and this is on my mind...but I'll bet I get some interesting feedback!

I like to be...shall we say "vocal" during sex. My girlfriend has an issue with three words...slut, whore and cunt. (Issues from a previous marriage that are probably worthy of therapy) I've never understood the problem every woman seems to have with the word "cunt"...ya all have one but ya all seem to hate that word!

Anyway, earlier during an enthusiatic session...I threw "bitch" and "tramp" out there...that seemed to go over OK. Anybody have suggestions for alternative degrading and insulting names?

Not that I like insulting her...I love her dearly...but when you have a fistful of her hair and are ramming it home, you just gotta have something to say!

GaryWilcox
04-03-2004, 06:31 AM
Anybody have suggestions for alternative degrading and insulting names? You shouldn't call her this, because it's a grade nastier than cunt, but snatch is a word that seems to burn women's ears. Refer to her sex as a snatch, and that can do the trick just as well as calling her a snatch.

And in the position you're in, doggie is one alternative to bitch that's fun and degrading (in that good way). Certainly, commanding her to bark and pant (or maybe seguing into this by pointing out that she's already panting) is a good way to bring on humiliation.

On the library, a well-placed fucktoy is always fun. Overused, it loses all meaning.

Delia's journal has a very interesting part where she talks about really enjoying being treated like a boy, and called faggot during anal sex.

cyndylu
04-03-2004, 01:16 PM
MrJerseyGuy - Your sub may have been emotionally abused with those words at some time. That she’s confided she doesn’t like those words sounds to me like she trusts you.

The response you get will differ every time. The “c” word has different meanings:

You cunts are all alike!
Ummmm, I love the taste of your sweet cunt.
C’mere and rub that cunt on me.
Whadda cunt!

Personally, I reserve the title of “cunt” for women that I dislike and nothing will change the way I feel about them. ..... 'cause they're cunts!

As for something to say, why not compliment her from time to time with something along the lines of how happy her cunt makes you. As for slut and whore try setting boundaries for the usage - talk to her about the words that bother her and look her in the eye and assure her they aren’t intended to hurt her. I should think more on the subject before saying anything but there ARE things I’m perfectly comfortable saying (and hearing) in the bedroom that are not part of my vocabulary anywhere else.

MrJerseyGuy
04-03-2004, 01:25 PM
I'm very sensitive to her concerns. Although I forgot about "fucktoy" I do like to use that one often!

rlsk
04-03-2004, 08:20 PM
Floozy? Trollop? Harlot? Strumpet?

*hides her Roget's* Ahem. ^_^

slavelucy
04-03-2004, 10:02 PM
Could i just add (aka - i'm gonna add!) that i think that equally important is how you say something...the reason i say this is because when i think of some of the things my dominant says to me, it is usually about the way he says them, as much as what he says. For instance, i might be..um *pauses*...on orgasm deprivation; horny, pitiful and he'll only have to say "oh, you poor sweet slut" - and it's unbelievably horny. i have to say this is even true in the written word, once you know someone well.

*blushing madly*

Anyway, um, that's it!

sl

Sunrise
04-04-2004, 03:32 PM
The reason some words are uncomfortable to her is that she associates them with unpleasant emotions. Pavlov's dogs; dinner bell rings - dogs drool. That stuff is completely individual; you may not think much of the word "cunt" but someone who has been called "cunt" repeatedly while arguing, or having done something stupid or generally in some form of emotional distress will associate the word with feeling bad, rejected, worthless.

You can change that association by using the word when she's feeling good; the closer to orgasm the better. You can soften the impact of it by not directing it at her. For example, you could say "Oh, I love sluts" instead of "You're such a slut" ;)

Anyway, consider the fact that individual words have emotional meanings to her that you (or even she herself) are not necessarily aware of. Simply avoiding what makes her feel bad might be easiest.

Sunrise
04-04-2004, 04:00 PM
For instance, i might be..um *pauses*...on orgasm deprivation; horny, pitiful and he'll only have to say "oh, you poor sweet slut" - and it's unbelievably horny.

the way that someone says something is so very important, because that's usuallly how we perceive their mood, through voice. A voice can do a lot to you personally, depending on your mood and the uhm...situation you're in.
Mood, slow buildup without sudden changes, tone of voice, tempo, touch, trust; when you're communicating on so many different levels the words don't hurt (and may give some extra kick ;) ).

If I were to stroke you gently, whispering things like "Sweet little slut, relax and enjoy" in your ear, so close you could feel warm breathing on your cheek you would likely not react to the word "slut" very much. Slowly make the stroking faster and stronger, adding stuff like "Is my sweet little cunt dripping for me?" with some light kisses mixed in, and you simply go with the flow, whispering "yes" to every question. Just slowly moving the rubbing and stroking to pussy lips, inside, over the clit while making the words stronger, like "How can I let a bitch like this out? Do you run like a faucet at work too?". The tone of voice never changes, gentle, loving; neither does the answer change; "Yes.. yess.." :D