PDA

View Full Version : Profiles !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Torq
12-31-2007, 02:08 PM
Hello all,,

As we continue to makes changes and IMPROVEMENTS one we have just improved is your user "Profile".

Pop into the userCP and edit/ update your profile. New and expanded fields for your useage.

We have added / modified / clarified to help everyone to enjoy the site more an more.

The field areas are NOT mandatory to be filled out, some will require an entry of some sort, if you do not wish to list your gender, role or a bit of yourself simply enter a * or anything you choose.

~~Your "ideas" / "suggestions" hard at work~~ LOL

Be Well
T

ps. If you can think of any more "areas" you might think would be suitable to all, pleasse advise, Thanks

thrall
12-31-2007, 09:55 PM
Thanks Torq....i like the new fields.......

angelic.zest
01-01-2008, 03:49 AM
cool fields, thanks for the add ons....
I kinda like having more room to say more stuff lol.....I like to ramble :rolleyes:

Zesty~

Torq
01-03-2008, 12:28 AM
TY,, more improvements to come

Be Well
T

Moonraker
01-17-2008, 04:34 AM
Not sure if this is the right thread for my question, but anyway. How do you completely delete a visitor message? I see an "option" for "soft" delete but none for hard. Seems likes Hobsons Choice. Perhaps the facility for the message send or receiver to completely delete the message would be handy, or is it possible and I just dont know how.

butterflySlave4u
04-10-2008, 07:49 AM
:bump:Lots of new people in here lately, myself included! This needs to be re-said....thank You, Torq...

ShaynaUnderBondage
04-10-2008, 08:08 AM
me too butterfly...welcome! :)

fetishdj
04-10-2008, 08:16 AM
Deletion of messages may well be a moderator privelege. You soft delete it, which tags it for the mods to look at, giving a reason why you want to delete it and they delete it for you. oft delete does make it disappear to anyone but the mods as soon as you click it, though, so it is still more or less deleted.

Its possible this is a default setting of the board that the mods have not bothered to change - in case you were wondering why the mods may want to see what you are deleting :)

butterflySlave4u
04-10-2008, 08:48 AM
see?? i'm glad i bumped it!

Alex Bragi
04-10-2008, 07:41 PM
Deletion of messages may well be a moderator privelege. You soft delete it, which tags it for the mods to look at, giving a reason why you want to delete it and they delete it for you. oft delete does make it disappear to anyone but the mods as soon as you click it, though, so it is still more or less deleted.

Its possible this is a default setting of the board that the mods have not bothered to change - in case you were wondering why the mods may want to see what you are deleting :)

First and foremost, may I say that yours is one of the sluttiest male avatars I've seen around here, probably only rivalled by Tufty's--and I love it! *g*

Regarding messages being deleted by moderators, well it does serve a purpose for them to be viewed. If there's one offender offending a whole lot of other members here, then we need to be aware of it.

Gay Curious Bloke
01-08-2009, 11:26 PM
When I click on a members name, I get a message that says "The BDSM Library database has encountered a problem."

Is this just my computer having problems or is there really a problem with viewing members profiles?

~faerie~
01-08-2009, 11:49 PM
no they are working on the site. i'm sure it will be up again soon. no worries. :)

thepast
01-09-2009, 10:09 AM
OK... FOR THE 400TH TIME....

The site is experiencing technical issues. We'll post an announcement when it's back to working right! Till then... things aren't going to be working right... so please have some patience & RELAX!