PDA

View Full Version : Blowing or pumping air into a male's penis

petpleasureyes
04-04-2004, 05:45 PM
i have a question and i was wondering if anyone had the answer. Is it dangerous to blow or pump small amounts of air into a man's penis so that it enters the bladder? i know this is dangerous to do into a woman's vagina, but these are two different orifaces with completely different functions. i'm not really looking for guesses, but someone who knows the answer. Thanks much for Your help.

Spitman
04-05-2004, 01:57 AM
The urine of a healthy person should be sterile. It is filtered by the kidneys, and the length of the male urethra means that the flow itself tends to make it more difficult for alien organisms to travel back up into the bladder. Females are more susceptible to UTI than males because the female bladder is much shorter, and other reasons such as the proximity of other bodily orifices and sexual activity.

Anything backflowed into the bladder that is not sterile can result in a urinary tract infection (UTI) which can lead to a kidney infection, which can become chronic, and can ultimately lead to kidney failure. I don't think any medically qualified person would endorse the kind of activity you suggest.

Lord Douche
04-05-2004, 06:24 AM
Hi petpleasureyes. This doesn't really fit with General Talk

Moved to Knowledge Base.

LD

petpleasureyes
04-05-2004, 08:28 AM
it was just something i heard about and thought it sounded interesting, but wanted to find out if it was safe before trying this activity with my Mistress.

AndrewBlack
04-06-2004, 11:59 AM
Gas is sometimes used during cystoscopy, where you look into the bladder with a fibreoptic scope. There are obviously sterility issues. High pressures could damage structures and whenever you force air into a body cavity there are risks of causing an 'air embolus' which travels to your heart, sits there and essentially stops the blood passing through, killing you ( very rare but scary when it happens ). CO2 is the medical gas of choice for most procedures for a number of reasons, nitrogen is poorly absorbed and oxygen burns things. Personally I think that your chances of performing this in a sterile way matched with the potential hazards of a urinary tract infection make it something to avoid.

zagadee
04-09-2004, 07:20 PM
i agree. the blood flow to the penis during arousal is very high and it is perfectly possible to have an air bubble enter the bloodstream. And if it travels to the blood capilaries in the brain.... you're looking at death or at the very least brain damage

AndrewBlack
04-10-2004, 03:17 AM
your air bubble would be filtered out by the pulmonary capillary circulation so it would not travel to your brain unless you had a hle in your heart to allow it to pass through, about 15% of the population however do have a 'patent foramen ovale' which allows just this to happen.

petpleasureyes
04-14-2004, 06:01 PM
Yes, i thought that a urinary tract infection might occur if using un-sterilized equipment. i'm not sure if i'll be doing this or not, i'll mention all of this to my Mistress. Thanks again.

AndrewBlack
04-15-2004, 06:38 AM
I'm sure she'll be able to think of something else to do with you.

petpleasureyes
04-15-2004, 11:28 AM
my main purpose and use as Her slave is being Her animal fucker. Can You imagine being enslaved and carrying that as Your position in life? :eek: But i believe suffering this extreme humiliation is my fate and destiny. Also, i enjoy the fact that few slaves are willing to go this far. In a way, i'm kind of proud of the fact that i'm trained to fuck animals. It does take a good sense of humor to be such a slave. :p