PDA

View Full Version : caution is needed but when

just4you11
01-07-2008, 05:40 PM
I have heard that with golden showers you can partake too much.

i am a newbie sub looking to understand how much is too much when it comes to drinking my Domme's pee, and for that matter my pee.

i think i am ready to partake but not sure if there is a rule of thumb as to how much you should take/drink in 24 hours.
:bondage:

cadence
01-07-2008, 08:20 PM
I drank my own urine for three days straight, and I am still alive and healthy. I could have gone a few more days, but I didn't really enjoy it all that much.

The only issues I have ever heard of yet are not to drink urine if there is a bacterial infection in the urethra. Or to be cautious when someone is ill and taking medications, or taking vitamin suppliments.
I don't know the implications of what happens if you do, it is best to ask a doctor, or maybe someone else here has more information.
I am unsure though about drinking someone else's urine, I would think it is safe.

I do know that there are high salt and mineral contents in urine, and the best way to combat that is by drinking water after the fact.

You can also filter your urine just like you filter your household water, to get rid of the taste and smell.
I've never tried it, it seems like a lot of work that way.

That's all I have
Hopefully someone will have some more information or experience to offer

Flaming_Redhead
01-07-2008, 09:51 PM
Urine is practically sterile when fresh. If left out, it begins to grow bacteria. As long as you drink it immediately from a healthy person, I don't think there's much to worry about. I don't know how much is too much, though. The thing to keep in mind is that urine is the body's liquid waste, a byproduct of digestion and metabolism. I would imagine that if you didn't drink enough clear fluids you'd run the risk of building up uric acid and whatever else in your system. However, I'm not a doctor. It may be that your body wouldn't absorb anything but simply pass it on through.

yummy64
01-12-2008, 05:52 AM
Mostly with golden showers I've been peed on and not drank pee. I don't know what you've done in this regard but you might ask your Domme if she will approach this slowly. Of course that she decides is her decision.

Oh I have drank pee just not large amounts. My owner liked to pee in my mouth but didn't mind if I swallowed or not. I found a way to let it flow into my mouth and out again without me being so unclassy as to spit. I'm glad that worked for him as while I'm okay swallowing some my stomach gets a bit queasy at the thought of swallowing a lot of it.

The only other thoughts I have is that the one doing the peeing should drink lots and lots of water and that its best to avoid really spicy foods as they make the pee smell and taste worse. Asparagus with a side of curry is not the right food for the domme to have before this play unless she really is a sadist.