PDA

View Full Version : The Mountains

deigja
01-15-2008, 12:48 PM
;-) This is my first one. So I hope weīll all have a little fun with it... feel free to join

Liz loves hiking and so decides to drive to a secluded mountain area, go hiking , camp out in the woods and have some time to herself. She needs this to clear her thoughts and free herself from the stress she had at work over the last weeks. She has everything she needs, loves beeing outdoors and would never imagine any problems to arise... so she is quite surprised when when the energy of her carbattery falls to low and she canīt get away from there anymore. The selfconfident and, in this case careless young women is trapped in some seldomly visited mountain valley.
Just as her food is running low however someone enters the area, and she, feeling relieved and thinking this to be her rescue would never expect what this stranger has in store for her....

Liz is sitting in front of her tent when she hears something. first a faint, distant sound... the engine soon is clearly to be identified as a car motor.
Liz jumps to her feet, runs towards the sound and waves her hands enthusiasticly, her face slightly reddned from running, beaming from relief....

Midnite
01-17-2008, 07:54 PM
I thought to myself "damn I couldn't get any luckier, here I am out in the middle of nowhere, horny, and looking for someone to take my lust out on,and your out the middle of nowhere, I find this gorgeous female by herself, apparently lost and almost out of supplies, fortunately I remembered to bring my hunting equipment."

Using my best, gentleman tone of voice I say "Ma'am it appears to be that you are in a bit of trouble, can I do anything to help you, like give you some food, or water?"

deigja
01-18-2008, 06:56 AM
Liz smile is stuck on her face. sheīs so glad someone found up here. She stares up into the strangers eyes, flushed with just a little exitement..
"Thanx, thereīs plenty of Water up here but Iīm running low on food at the moment. But the worst I think, is to be stuck up here..." liz' voice fades into a whisper... "Im almost to embarrased to tell.. but my carbatterie... well I canīt drive away.."

She steps from one foot onto the other.. eyeing the stranger curiously.
Somewhere in the back of her head a voice rises. Tells here that sheīs a bit to outspoken. That she should not have told him immediately.. that he can be a recuer.. or not. Still she canīt help smiling. The voice is ignored easily as she likes his manner of speaking.

Midnite
01-21-2008, 04:31 AM
Since you were on the passenger side of the truck it wasn't too difficult for me to climb out the drivers door, I kept the truck between you and me, hoping to add to your feeling of safety, by not approaching you directly, as I walked to the back of the truck I said again in the most polite tone "well unfortunate lady let me introduce myself, my name is Luke, but you can call me Sir." Which I followed with a quick chuckle, "I used to be an officer in the military, and that is an old joke, I hope you don't think it was rude or impolite." As I move to the back of the truck I opened it up and took out a small stove, a water jug, and some food items. "I don't know how long you have been out here, but you do look hungry so let me fix you something to eat real quickly, fortunately as part of my military training I always carry a survival pack with me."

deigja
01-21-2008, 08:03 AM
Liz chuckeles a little about Luke wanting to be called sir. She smiles at him, mimiking a military pose, says yes sir. thank you sir. And breaks into a giggle. She feels pretty comfortable now, follows him and reaches out to shake his Hand. Iīm Liz. she introduces herself. Then she asks if she can help him with anything, leaning her head a little to the side.
And you donīt need to be afraid.. I could stand to drive to the next town before getting something to eat... Just in case you rather bring me there now than later.

Midnite
01-22-2008, 08:39 PM
"Liz it is a along drive to the next town, and this is basically nothing but dehydrated food so all I have to do is heat some water up, and boil it for a few minutes, so it's no problem" while I was shaking Liz's hand, I thought to myself "it sure does sound good to hear her call me Sir, I wonder how it will sound when she calls me Master, also I am going to train her to curtsy whenever she shakes someone's hand," I had to quickly turn away so that you couldn't see my cock getting hard just thinking about starting your training. "If you want to help me with dinner why don't you get the folding chairs and table out of the back of the truck and set them up for us"

deigja
01-23-2008, 08:55 AM
Sure.
Liz walks over to the truck and takes out whatever she can find to make it comfortable for the two of them. the table comes first, then two chairs and some dishes out of her car. Liz spends some time placing the table in a stable position then has a look at Luke who appears to be content preparing food. He does not seem to be so talkative at the moment , so she just enjoyes the calmness. She makes herself comfortable in one of the chairs and watches him as he stirs in the pot. Her eyes wander up and down his body as she smiles to herself.. here she sits, admiring her rescuer and not at all displeased with the new situation. Her mountaintour has become a bit more adventurous than she indended it to be.. but perhaps this is not to her disadvantage.
A mountaintrip with a lot of hiking to clear her head ending in a days drive home... or one ending in beeing rescued by a good-looking stranger ...she seemed to have made a good bargain.
When Luke looks towards her she smiles at him, still lost deep in her thoughts

Midnite
01-23-2008, 07:40 PM
As Liz smiled at him Luke thought to himself, "I wonder if you would be smiling at me, if you knew how radically your life is going to change today, probably not, although you do have a beautiful smile, unfortunately it will be a while before I see it again, finally the dehydrated food was warm, and ready to serve I said "Liz the food is ready, why don't you have a seat and I will bring yours to you", as you sat down I place the food onto to paper plates, one for each of us, making sure that you weren't looking I dumped a small vial of drugs into your serving, and mixed it in. Making sure that your plate was in my right hand I walked over to the table and placed the drugged food in front of you, I said "taste it and let me know if you need any additional seasonings.

deigja
01-24-2008, 09:15 AM
Liz smiles again.. oh it will just be fine. Iīm starving. she tells Luke and takes a bite.She closes her eyes, tastes carefully, makes a comfortable sound. oh Luke thats great. Thank you for beeing so kind. With these Words she starts eating and practically inhales the food. Two minutes and everything has gone.
Soon everything starts turning around her. She gets a little dizzy and tells Luke so. I think that was to much food to fast. she manages to say, still believing this to be the effect of her starvation...
She rather feels than sees Luke bending over her as she slowly sinks deep into the chair, hanging in it, not able to think in a coherent way any more.
Trustingly she snuggles into his arms which hold her up, closes her eyes and at last, falls into a deep, dreamless sleep.

When Liz wakes up several hours later she is lying in an almost empty room in what seems to be a blockhouse somewhere up in the mountains. just a little light falls in through a tiny window, turning everything into a ghostly grey.
Still a little dizzy and disoriented Liz just lays still on the mat on the fleoor where Luke must have placed her. Why has he not brought me to the next medical centre she thinks to herself, then answers her own question: Its so far away, he must have thought it better to care for her here until she woke..
Slowly she pulls herself together... her knees still shaky she walks over to the door.... just to find it locked.
now she gets a little afraid. Why should Luke shut her in here? she knocks at the door, tentative at first, then as loud and hard as she can.

Midnite
01-25-2008, 12:43 AM
I sat in my chair looking at the young female slumped unconscious across from me I thought to myself "what a change 20 minutes makes, here I was driving around because I was depressed and frustrated, almost afraid to go hunting again because of tightened security due to the fucking terrorists, and this gorgeous babe almost comes looking for me, I bet she still has a nice tight pussy, and look at that now, perfectly built to be wrapped a round a cock, it hasn't been used much probably and if I am lucky never at all, I can almost guarantee you that her ass hole is virgin, something about these damned German girls, they just don't want to take a cock in their ass," challenging fate I slowly finish my lunch, and my soda. Once I finished eating I got up from my chair and moved Liz over to the back of my truck I knew that the chemicals that I had used to knock her unconscious would keep her that way for at least three hours, so there was really no need to restrain her now, but to avoid the hassle later I attached leather restraints to her wrist and ankles, and used them to place her in a severe hogtie, I squeezed her nostrils closed to get her to open her mouth, once it was opened I popped a ball gag into her mouth, while I was restraining her it was all I could do to keep from feeling her tits, cunt, and ass, knowing that it would be so much more satisfying for me if she was awake to experience my probing. Finally I finished with her restraints, and gag the last thing I did before I positioned her in the back of the truck was placed a tight leather collar around her neck. I pushed her towards the cab of the truck and using built-in tiedowns in the bed of the truck I secured her in place so that she wouldn't slide around inside of the bed, next I folded up the table and placed it into the truck so that anyone looking into the back of the truck would only see the table, next came the chairs and they were soon positioned around her, when she was secure I still the rest of the cooking gear back into their proper places. I walked over to her car and quickly looked through it removing as much of her personal items as I could, I went back to the truck and placed her personal items into the bed, while at the bed of the truck I retrieved a few small explosive devices that I had built, the explosives used in them were virtually undetectable, and completely untraceable. I placed the explosive devices strategically around and under her car, I went back to the truck and removed a camp stove that was there, actually it was a camp stove it was another exploding device, if anyone discovered the car they would figure that the camp stove caused the car to blow up. Once everything was in place I got into my truck and drove away, the car was set to explode two hours from now, I wasn't worried about the car being found as this was a very desolate part of the mountains, like I said it was almost like she had come looking for me.

It took almost an hour for me to arrive back at my little house in the woods, actually it was quite a big house, originally designed during the Cold War as a post to hold out against the Soviets, it was built of concrete and steel bars giving it as much strength as possible. I drove the truck into the garage and close the garage door, quickly I removed all of my gear from the back of the truck so that list was the only thing left in there. The hogtie that I placed her hand made it very easy for me to remove her from the back of the truck, it was almost like handles on luggage, they also made it very easy for me to carry her into the house, and down to the basement which I have spent a lot of time and effort on converting into a dungeon, part of the dungeon had been converted into a very small room with only a mattress lying on the floor, and a tiny window covered with iron bars fortunately it was summertime so I could leave the window open, in the wintertime there was a glass insert that fitted into the window frame closing it off if I decided to be so kind as to allow my prisoner the comfort of warmth, once in the sleeping room I laid her down on the thin mattress, I removed her from her hogtie and let her limbs fall free keeping the leather straps around her ankles and wrists, I so much wanted to strip are completely naked right then and there, but as any good interrogator knows it breaks the prisoner's spirit even more if they are forced to remove their clothes on their own. I walked out of the sleeping room and locked the heavy door, next I walked out of the dungeon closing and locking the door to it behind me, I finally looked at my watch and saw that I had about two hours before my future slave would wake up, I went to the kitchen and fix myself a large cup of coffee and a sandwich, all that work it made me hungry, I sat in my big recliner and turned the television on, after I ate the sandwich and drink the coffee I decided to take a nap, because it was going to be a long night for me, and even a longer night for Liz, as I fell asleep I thought to myself, "with her long red hair, she will make the perfect jade bride.

deigja
01-26-2008, 01:01 AM
Liz was close to panic in her small room. Throwing all her body against the door to get out now. She hadnīt even noticed the collar she was still wearing. When the door wouldnīt give way she started screaming loud. Tried to gain someones attention. She kept making noises and slamming against the door for almost half an hour. then she was totally exhausted. she sat on the matress, holding her head with both hands, silently crying to herself. she was frustrated. tired. hungry. and nobody seemed to be here. all her body was aching and she cursed herself for trusting a stranger. But who would have thought that the one she was running into out here in the mountains would not be harmless. there were so many people but it had to be her getting into this.
After a few Minutes pause she started a new attemt to get free, hammering against the door with all her force, exhausting herself even more. In the end she had to accept that she was locked in. she fellonto the matress, yielding to her exhaustion. she didnt want to fight any more. all she could think of was sleep and she soon fell asleep again. Uneasy she moved around. dreaming of beeing bound. trying to move her extremities, fighting against imaginary restraints. half knowing that this was just a dream she wondered about herself. how could her subconciousness come up with something like this? her arms were bound behind her back her ankles bound to her wrists, her head shaking. she grunted in her sleep, all shaky. suddenly she awoke in a fright that this might not be a dream.. to find herself still lying on the matress in what, she had to admit to herself, was a cell rather than a room.

Midnite
01-26-2008, 03:15 PM
Luke stood outside of the door watching through a small window as Liz thrashed and turned over and over on her mattress, he knew what kind of dreams she was having, the American army had trained him quite well in interrogation techniques and the use of drugs to control a prisoner, the drug that she had ingested earlier was causing Liz to become extremely sensitive to the subliminal messages that was being broadcast into her cell, hopefully she had a unknown tendency to be submissive, as this would make her training a lot easier, as much as Luke really wanted to rape Liz, he decided that he would wait until she asked him for sex, it wouldn't be long, besides a lot more preparations were needed. Lou decided that Liz had slept long enough, and kicked the wall of her cell so that she would wake up, when she was awake he pushed a button on the intercom and said "it's time for us to establish some ground rules, the first rule you have to learn is, whenever you address me, I was dead serious about the use of Sir, Master is also acceptable. Now for your name, you may as well remove Liz from your memory, starting right now your name is Jade bride, from now on you will also use the third person form of addressing the, an example is what ever you want to ask me a question you will say, Sir, may jade bride ask you a question, if you ever ignore the name jade bride, or respond to Liz, you will be severely punished. The collar that you are wearing around your neck is a training collar designed and built by me, let me give you an example of what the caller can do" Luke pushed a button on a remote-control in his hand, the collar emitted strong electric shocks to jade bride's neck, causing her to squirm about on the floor. Luke released the button and waited a second to give her a chance to recover, then he said "any questions so far jade bride"?

deigja
01-26-2008, 03:26 PM
Liz was breathing heavily. She could hardly think and was more than just a little confused because of the treatment that had just interupted her sleep. She hated electricity. She had more than just once touched electrical fences at her parents farm. But they were nothing in comparison to this. She had felt it all inside, running through her heart. It took her some time to realize that there had been a question directed at her. Yes Sir she responded. What do you want from..eh.. Jade bride? she asked. still shivering she closed her eyes and waited for a response

Midnite
01-27-2008, 03:27 AM
Luke waited a couple of minutes, keeping jade bride in suspense, finally he replied "what do I want from you my dear, actually it's very simple, I want everything from you,and you will either give it to me willingly, or I will take it from you, those are the only two choices that you have, now get up off the floor, I noticed earlier when we met that you did an acceptable job of standing at attention, I want you to do the same thing now!"

deigja
01-27-2008, 11:00 AM
This answer confused Liz even more. He wanted everything, but what did he expect of her, apart from saluting. And was it better to do as she was told or should she try to fight him every way she could? She tried to figure out what to do next but could not come up with any useful idea apart from doing exactly what he wanted. Desperately she shook her head. She really didnīt want to make this any easier for him than necessary. Still she didnīt want to have a hard life beeing here also.
When she slowly recovered from her initial shock, she tried to pull herself together. straigthened her body and stood attention. For the moment, she had decided, it would be best to follow each order as good as she could manage. But still he wouldnīt break her. he could have the body, the mind was hers alone.

Silently saluting she closed her eyes, imagining herself to be in another place, standing not in front of a plain wall and a camera but wearing a uniform in front of some superior soldier. This was not one of her favourite fantasies, but it had worked at least once when she was masturbating before, so why not take it up now to feel a little less uncomfortable?
Ever slowly she warmed to her own thoughts. Like this the situation was bearable after all. She breathed slowly, keeping her head high, eyes shut tight and thought about her superior standing in front of her, letting his eyes wander up and down her body as he inspected her.
A little smile crept up on her face as she lost herself in some happy fantasy. Standing proudly in the empty cell she didnīt even realize she had given her fantasysuperior the face of Luke...

Midnite
01-28-2008, 12:20 AM
Luke watched as jade bride started to smile, he smiled himself, apparently the subliminal program was working appropriately, if not why would she be smiling standing in a cell, trapped by man and being forced to stand at attention.

"jade bride, I have some personal questions for you, I expect you to answer them truthfully, and without hesitation, just to let you know I am very well trained by the US military as an interrogator, as a matter of fact I was one of the best they had at Gitmo, some of my interrogations help to stop some very severe terrorist attacks, and I was one of the ones that didn't have to torture a prisoner, it's not that I mind torture, I just prefer to inflict it on a female, so if you lie to me I will know, lying or hesitation will result in a shock from the training collar around your neck, every time you hesitate or lie to me the length and intensity will increase, the training collar will not produce enough electric wattage to kill you, it will only render you unconscious, and once you awaken we will start again, I have all night, so you may as well decide to answer my questions without hesitation. I'm going to ask you four or five questions right now, I will ask them in a group, once I have asked you the questions you will give me your answer

Question 1, actually this is a two-part question are you a virgin, if not approximately how many times have you had sex?

Question 2, have you ever sucked a cock before?

Question 3, have you ever taken a cock up your ass before?

Question 4, again a two-part question, have you ever sucked a woman's pussy, or have you ever had a woman suck your pussy?

Question 5, how often do you use your fingers or a vibrator to play with your pussy?"

Luke used coarse language to shock jade bride, it was just the first step of stripping away whatever innocence she had, just from the brief conversation and time that he spent with her, he can see that she was a lady, not some gutter tramp, she wasn't covered with tattoos, and neither did she wear tasteless jewelry, the simple but elegant necklace she wore was proof of that, he examined it very carefully when he took it off so that he could place her collar.

"When you answer the question you are to repeat the question and then give me your answer, also as a reminder you are to start a sentence off with Sir, and always refer to yourself as jade bride, remained standing at attention"

deigja
01-28-2008, 06:49 AM
Pulled out of her fantasies, Liz was very uncomfortable again. Still she wanted this to go as easy as possible for as long as she was in this state of utter exhaustion. She stood very still.
Yes Sir. she answered.
Is JadeBride a virgin? Sir she isnīt she has had sex a couple of times. Sir she has slept 12 times actually and exclusively with one man until now.
Has JadeBride ever sucked a cock before? Sir , no she has not yet sucked on any cock.

Liz voice got higher with every sentence. For her, these Questions were most embarrassing. She was just relieved he didnīt ask for her fantasies as she knew herself that those didnīt keep up the image she had created for herself. Deep inside she was not the all respectable, modern, independant and strong woman she acted for everybody else.. She actually hadnīt even tried to live up to her dreams once, always trying to convince herself that this other person, the person everybody knew was all of her self.

Has Jadebride ever taken a cock up her ass before? Sir, no she hasnīt.
Liz mouth went suddenly dry. she could imagine herself before the Colonel again. She swallowed hard. then went on.

Has Jadebride ever sucked a womans pussy or been sucked by a woman? Sir. No she hasnīt.

The last question made Liz squirm around a little. She hesitated just a moment to long when the collar fired of. Liz felt the electric shock movinf through her body, screaming out in pain. It took ker a few seconds to pull herself together. Then she answered as quickly as possible:

How often does JAdeBride use her fingers or a vibrator to play with herself? Sir, JadeBride does not own a vibrator, but uses her fingers quite often. Sir it depends on Jadebrides mood how often she actually brings herself off, some weeks she does it just once, some weeks she does it daily. And sir, there are those days she just canīt help doing it severat times.
Liz was blushing now. She knew her face propably matched her hair now, bright red. She felt like a tomato.

After having answered all of Lukes questions Liz was not sure what to do next, so she just lowered her head a little, looking down at the blank floor. Silent tears ran down her cheek. She desperately wanted to lie down, curl up and just cry.

Midnite
01-29-2008, 03:12 AM
Luke stood staring at the young redhead for a couple of minutes, the tears running down her cheeks was reward enough for the minor humiliation he had given to her so far, he thought to himself "if just that little bit of humiliation made her cry, then I'm going to really enjoy myself when I really start humiliating her."

Luke waited a couple more minutes to see if she would reach up with her hands and dry her eyes, she didn't, Luke smile turned into a big grin, apparently jade bride was good at following orders.

"jade bride since you did such a good job with the questions, I'm going to give you a reward, you will find that I always reward good behavior, the other side of that is I always punish bad behavior." Luke opened a door on the wall of the cell, he pushed a water bottle through it and let it fall on the floor, he closed the small door and said "go over and pickup the water bottle, walk back to the center of the cell right where you are standing now, turn around and stand at attention, once you are in position immediately drink all of the water, as fast as you can. After you drink all of the water I have a view more questions for you, then you will stand for inspection, after that I will allow you to go to sleep because you are I know you are quite tired."

This wasn't an assumption on Luke's part, the drugs that she had ingested earlier contained a few that were time released, and it was almost time for them to take effect.

deigja
01-29-2008, 07:19 AM
Yes sir, Liz nodded and almost jumped at the bottle. just now she realized how thirsty she had been all the time. Her exhaustion and the hunger she still felt had not left any attention for her thirst. She grabbed the bottle and went back to the centre of the room. She hardly managed to stand attention before she hastily opened it and drank the water. She spilled a little, running out of her mouth because of the speed with which she drank.
When she had finished the water to the last drop she was insecure for a moment what to do with the bottle. Then she put it down on the floor beside her with as gracious a move as she could make in her current state and stood attention again.
When she stood there again, looking down at the floor, waiting for Lukes next questions she suddenly shuddered. She realized that up to now, she had done exactly as sheīd been told. She had given Luke everything he wanted. Why didnīt she fight for herself? And now she was even anticipating his next questions.. Something went terribly wrong here. She could not just comply with his actions, with his holding her prisoner.
Suddenly all her fear, all her anger, all stress was rising inside her. She was boiling with emotion and gathered all her stubbornness. She just could not play along any more. She closed her eyes, clenched her teeth and just stood there in the middle of the room, not looking at the floor, not at where she reckoned the camera was, not listening to Lukes insistend voice any more, just not reacting at all.
Even when the collar fired again she just let the pain wash trough her, took some time to recover and resumed her previous position again as fast as she could.
When the collar fired for the third time she finally lost conciousness for the first time, thankfully falling into the black.

Midnite
01-30-2008, 01:08 AM
Luke thought "damn it what am I going to do now, that bottle of water that she just drank was full of an aphrodisiac, and hallucinogenic, if she wakes up without being properly restrained, she will quickly start masturbating herself, I guess I really have to take a chance and get in there and make sure that she is restrained before she wakes up again, I'd better move fast."

Luke stood up and quickly unlocked the door to the cell, he picked up a package laying next to the door, he carried it with him into the cell, the restraints consisted of a pair of well padded gloves, and a especially designed pair of shorts. He quickly placed a glove on each of jade bride's hands, next he placed the shorts over her feet and slid them up her legs, he used the shorts to pull her to her feet, and, using his legs spread the unconscious girls legs as far as part as possible, and then pulled up on the shorts, making sure that they dug into her crotch as tightly as possible he secured the shorts so that they would not move from their present location, he thought to himself "with the gloves and shorts on there is no way that she can masturbate herself now, the rigid plastic embedded in the shorts should have separated her labia so that they will not rub together, I bet when she wakes up she's going to be very uncomfortable, and as the aphrodisiac takes effect, and causes her clit to grow hard she is going to experience some pain. I had better get out of here before she wakes up"

Luke quickly moved out of the cell, and locked the door behind him, he set down at the desk in the corner and started to work with his computer, he made several slight changes to the program that was being used for subliminal programming of the girl, while he was waiting for jade bride to wake up he also tweaked the training collar slightly decreasing the voltage that was delivered to his prison he kept looking at the monitor waiting for jade bride to wake up, knowing that it wouldn't take very long since it was only the electric collar that knocked her unconscious.he chuckled to himself thinking "she is really going to be in for a surprise when she wakes up, horny as hell, and unable to do anything about it."

deigja
01-30-2008, 07:08 AM
Liz awoke just a few minutes after Luke had left the room. At first she was a little confused, did not really know where she was, then all that happened came suddenly back to her mind. she squirmed around on the floor, feeling a bit uneasy.
Then she noticed the gloves and the boxers he had put on her. he has been in here, she thought. It was not that it was much difference but still, she didnīt feel comfortable knowing that he was in the room while she was unconcious and nude. last time, heīd been her rescuer and she knocked out mostly by her exhaustion, as far as she knew then. But now that he had turned into a kidnapper she felt different.

At first Liz was glad that she woresomething that, even if she was still naked, covered at least her sex. It was not unless the aphrodisiak started working, that she noticed the real function of this chastity device.
She got exited enough to forget about Luke and her beeing held captive, exited enough that the urge to rub her clit was stronger than the need to protect herself, the need not to do anything embarrassing.
But all this lead only to her beeing frustrated. Her sex was soaking wet and she could not reach it. Her clit demanded strongly to be touched, to be rubbed hard.. but she didnīt even get a finger slipped beneath the plasticinlay because of these damned gloves she could not take off on her own. Her breathing was hasty and strong.
After a while she tryed to wriggle about and press her clit against the plastic that kept her from rubbing it, pressing herself strongly against it, but the pressure alone didnīt help much. In fact, it made her even hornier as it was not strong enough to lead to an Orgasm but bringing her closer. She was desperate for release. All rebellious thoughts were gone from her mind, washed away by the agony she felt now, by the need that did not vanish on its own.
After a while she at least got enough of her senses back to realize that, even if she could not help herself, there was someone who could. The one who had caused all this, her capturer, Luke.
She turned her head towards the camera, fighting with herself.. Debating, tellng herself that it would not mean anything to ask for help, for her orgasm even. That she could just once give in to him and then just pretend it had never happened. It never occured to her, that who had brought her into this state once, could do it easily again.
She looked pleadingly towards the camera, hoping Luke would hear her.
"Sir," she said in a low voice. Then she cleared her throat and repeated louder. "Sir, do you hear JadeBride? Sir?" She got a little louder with every word, anxious now, that he could perhaps not hear her.

Midnite
01-31-2008, 05:02 AM
Luke sat at the computer for a few minutes fine-tuning the subliminal control program, he heard jade bride calling for him, and ignored her until he was done, finally he stood up and walked back over to the window in her cell, he watched for a few minutes as she wiggled around on the floor, he really enjoyed watching her squirm trying to get a hand inside of the shorts.

Finally he said "are you having a problem my dear?" Without giving her a chance to reply Luke continued, get back up on your feet and stand at attention again, I really have to finish your interrogation, it's getting late, and I'm getting tired, besides you really need your rest for tomorrow because it's going to be a big day for you, now stand up immediately

deigja
01-31-2008, 07:45 AM
Liz couldnīt help but give a frustrated groan. Somehow she managed to get on her feet again, standing shakily in her previous position.She was barely able to focus on what was to come, her eyes closed and her breathing was fast.
before Luke could start questioning her again she squeezed in a Question of her own. "Please Sir, canīt you take this off?I need to cum. I really need to". Only then she realized that she should speak of herself only in third person. Sir, JadeBride is begging you to make her cum, to only let her cum.
A single tear of exitement was running down Liz cheek.She fell to her knees, sinking down, slumped on the floor. "Sir" her voice was barely audible. A faint whisper.

Midnite
01-31-2008, 09:52 PM
Luke watched jade bride drop to her knees, he was enjoying every bit of this gorgeous young girls suffering, finally he said very harshly, in a commanding tone of voice "I told you to stand up, apparently you don't listen very well" while jade bride was getting to her feet Luke said "I decide when you need to orgasm, if you ever orgasm without my permission you will be severely punished, and the next opportunity that you will have to orgasm is after I evaluate your skills at what happened directory come back online sucking my cock, if I am satisfied with your cock sucking skills, then I will allow you to have an orgasm, just think about it you will be allowed to have an orgasm with the taste of my semen in your mouth, and before you ask it's not going to happen tonight, we have a ceremony to perform tomorrow before I use your body for my pleasure, you can think about this while you are sleeping tonight, your prime goal in life now is to provide me with pleasure, by this time tomorrow night I am going to fuck your throat until I empty my balls down your throat and into your stomach, then I'm going to fuck your pussy until I empty my balls into it, after that I am going to thrust my cock through your anal sphincter and up into your ass, until I empty my balls into your bowels, and none of it will be rape because you will beg me to use your body, I am getting tired, and I have to finish your interrogation so stand at attention, just like before I'm going to ask you several questions before I allow you to answer, you'll repeat the questions and then give me the answer. Also you have earned your first punishment."

deigja
02-01-2008, 08:16 AM
Liz groaned. She could not stand the need she felt. And now he told her that she would not cum today.. pure agony swept over her as she slowly stumbled onto her feet again. She was sobbing, but slowly asumed the position for the questioning again.
There she stood on still shaky legs, her knees hurting because she had dropped onto them on the blank floor, her Pussy soaking wet, her clit sensitive to even the little pressure the restraining short gave. Tears were running down Lizī cheeks s she nodded and swallowed her pleas. "Sir, JadeBride is ready for yu to go on. And she is sorry for misbehaving. " Liz added in an afterthought. She didnīt want to be punished. If this was not yet punishment she did not even want to know what was in store for her.
She pulles herself together. Tried not to think about the sex he had promised her for the next day but could not stop. She would beg for it he had said.. considering how desperate she was already she could easily imagine that.. but to be fucked in mouth and ass? Liz shivered a little. The she concentrated on the questions as good as she managed, pushing all her thoughts away.

How did JadeBride loose her virginity? The question sent shivers of pleasure down Liz spine as she immediately relived the day. She was so aroused by now, she could not prevent falling into a daydream, remembering one of her best experiences.

deigja
02-01-2008, 08:26 AM
Slowly, pausing after every second word she began to tell about the first time ever she had sex. She told Luke, how she had been so insecure, never really knowing how to approach men. How she had immediately fallen for the one who took the time to flirt until she lost her insecurity a bit. How he had slowly tried to give her a bit more confidence in herself. She really had felt protected by him, and it was no surprise when she even felt secure enough to stay over night at some time.
She related to her tormentor how Paul had teased her for a while until she had become bold enough to ask him for sex. She had been really surprised when Paul had only given in under some conditions: That this night she would not speak unless spoken to. That she would do as she was told, and that she would be his to do what he wanted for the whole night.

deigja
02-01-2008, 08:30 AM
Talking about this special night made Liz even hornier than she had been before. Still she loved reviving the happy memory. It helped her push away all her fears for a moment.
Once she had started telling, she could not have stopped even if she had wanted to. Her voice became steadier with every sentence, her eyes were shut tightly.

Midnite
02-02-2008, 02:48 AM
Luke stood there listening to jade bride tell the tale of the loss of her virginity, he quickly interrupted her and said "I want to know the details, how big was his cock, how did it feel as your cunt lips spread open to accept his cock up inside of you, did it hurt when he pushed his cock through your hymen, did he stretch you open with his cock, as he forced himself up into your vagina, was it painful as he thrust his cock in and out of your tight pussy, how did you feel when he finally emptied his balls up into your dirty cunt, and did you orgasm, did you orgasm more than once, I want to know exactly what you felt, every detail, and you had better remain on your feet and standing at attention while you are describing the first use of your dirty pussy.and dammit open your eyes"

deigja
02-02-2008, 03:17 AM
Liz eyes sprang open. looking a bit hurt she went on telling her tale. she could not tell it in third person though.
"He made me strip for him, and when i was to fast he just made me put my clothes back on and start anew. I can still sing along the song he was playing." Liz hummed a few tunes. "Then he asked me if I really wanted him to take my virginity this night. Iīm yours tonight. I answered. I was so horny now. He smiled at me. If your mine, prove it. he said. kneel down and beg me.
I was so insecure. I didnīt want to beg. But my arousal drove me mad and so i slowly sank to my knees. Please Paul. Please take my virginity. Just fuck me as you want to. I did not know what else to say so i lowered my eyes just waiting for a reaction. He let me wait.
I knelt there, watching the floor, waiting for at least five minutes until he even spoke to me. Get up and come over here he told me from the entrance of the bedroom. And i came. he pulled me into a tight hug and kissed my cheek. Never fear anything. Iīll stop whenever you you say Butterfly. remember that, okay? I nodded. Then he lead me in and blindfolded me with some silkscarve. Then he pressed on my shoulders until i was sitting on the bed. My breath was going so fast at that time and I desperately wanted to make him hurry when i remembered that i had agreed to obey his orders. Then everything went really fast. I donīt really remember how i ended up tied spreadeagle on the bed. But there I was. Nervously trying my bonds. I could not move much, and I could not get free on my own. At this time i opened my lips to say something, but he silently pressed a finger over them, so I stopped with a hiss.
Then he started teasing me and i soon almost forgot the bonds. I was just focussed on how he moved his hands up and down my thighs and kissed my nipples. Oh they were so hard, it almost hurt. Then I tried to close my legs, to press them together as hard as I could.. but the bonds were still there. I wholely depended on him for getting to my orgasm.
I was on the edge now, riding that wave , just waiting for it to break. Then I felt his cock at the entrance to my Pussy and tried to meet it, tried to push my hips against him. he just fixed them in his hands, pushing me down onto the matress with all his weight. then he pressed one finger hard onto my clit. And when the wave was finally breaking, whenI was torn apart by a heavy orgasm, he slowly moved into me.
It hurt. It hurt enough to be noticed even during my orgasm. But it could not stop it. My muskles clenched around his cock. It felt so big inside me. I felt so full. I think I was screaming at that time, but I donīt really know."
Liz eyes were big now. she was still standing but pressed her legs together even if that did not bring release with the shorts she was wearing. A tear ran down her chin when she ended. Falling onto the floor.

Midnite
02-02-2008, 05:48 AM
Luke looked into the cell for a minute watching jade bride quiver finally he said "now I'm going to ask you a group of questions again remember wait until I ask all of the questions, and before you reply repeat the question.

1). How did it feel when he finally emptied his balls into your dirty cunt and how did it feel when your pussy snapped closed as he pulled his cock out of you trapping his semen inside of you, and how did it feel later as his semen leaked out of you?

2). Why do you keep your pussy hair trimmed so closely, is it for hygiene sake, or is it just to prove to you that you are a slut?

3). Have you ever had an enema before, if so how did it feel?

4). Have you ever tasted your own cunt juices, if so did you enjoy the taste?

For the next question I only want to give me your answer not to repeat the question.

5). How long did it take for you to realize that your boyfriend only wanted you so that he could fuck you on a regular basis, leave you with a pussy full of sperm, and leave with his sperm dripping out of your cunt, and why did he leave you, because you wouldn't suck his cock, or wouldn't let him fuck you up the ass? Apparently it didn't take him too long to realize what kind of a person you are, he only stuck around long enough to screw you 12 times, apparently you are lacking somehow.

After you answer the questions I will allow you to go to sleep, you can dream about tomorrow, you can dream about me whipping you, then you can imagine how it's going to be when you suck my balls, and then using your mouth until I pump my semen into your mouth and down your throat, you can dream about what is going to feel like as I force my cock up into your pussy and vigorously use your cunt until I finally empty my balls into it, imagine how it's going to feel as my cock stretches your pussy open and I force it as far up inside of you as I can get it, I must warn you I have a rather long thick cock, imagine how it's going to feel after I get done fucking your pussy as I force you to take my cock back into your mouth and use it to clean my cock off, and then you can imagine how it is going to feel as I force my cock through your tight anal sphincter and up into your ass, imagine how painful it's going to be as my cock stretches your ass open, and I fuck your ass hard until finally I dump a load of semen deep up inside of your ass hole, and then imagine how it will feel as I force you to take my cock back into your mouth and use it to clean my cock off. Also remember jade bride, you are going to beg me to do everything that I just described, when you go to sleep tomorrow night it will be with feeling your throat rubbed raw, your ass hole and pussy being stretched open, and the taste of my cock, your pussy juices, and your ass hole in your mouth."

Luke watched jade bride jump every time he spoke to her, his crude words were almost something that she could feel physically.

deigja
02-02-2008, 09:34 AM
Liz could indeed feel every question as if he would hit her. Her loving memories about her first time, something she had taken deep into her heart were cruelly turned around. She felt so humiliated. Luke obviously didnīt consider her worth beeing loved by Paul. But Paul would never have acted this way, she was sure.
With a deep breath she came back to reality. Straightening a little more she started to do as she was told.

1). How did it feel when he finally emptied his balls into JadeBrides dirty cunt and how did it feel when her pussy snapped closed as he pulled his cock out of her trapping his semen inside of her, and how did it feel later as his semen leaked out of her?
"Sir, JadeBride has never made that experience as he used a condom on her. I felt it when it streched with his semen though. I felt thrilled to know that he enjoyed himself. honoured because he came inside me." Liz moved a little, beeing uncomfortable at the thought that this would go much further than her relationship to Paul.

" Why does JadeBride keep her pussy hair trimmed so closely, is it for hygiene sake, or is it just to prove to her that she is a slut?"
"Sir, JadeBride knows that she is a slut. Who the hell would be turned on when tied up? Who would have all these dark desires lingering in her head, alsways easily aroused by just simple thoughts? But she trimmes her pubic hair since the day she lost her virginity, since the day Paul first trimmed it the way he liked it."
Liz became more confident now. Luke was not right. Paul loved her. He would soon be back from his business trip to Europe and come looking for her.

"Has JadeBride ever have an enema before and how did it feel?
Sir She had an enema once before surgery. It felt a little uncomfortable first but got pretty pleasant. What she didnīt like though was when she had to keep the fluid in while her belly was so full and she didnīt like the feeling when it had to come out again."

"Has JadeBride ever tasted her cunt juices? and did she enjoy it?
Yes Sir, she has. she has once licked her finger clean after pushing it into her tight hole. She felt naughty at that moment and blushed but she neither liked nor disliked her taste".

"Your fifth Question, Sir," Liz started very confident now " I can not answer at all. My Boyfriend did not leave me even if I did indeed refuse to blow his cock. And it beeing only 12 times... We just started this a few weeks ago, before he had to go on that trip."

liz shook her head, sadly whispering "and Iīll not beg you anything."

Midnite
02-02-2008, 11:45 AM
Luke, chuckled loudly and said "jade bride it is a shame you live in such a fantasy world, do you really think a successful very wealthy gentleman like Paul could really love a slut like you, I will prove differently to you", I picked up the telephone and dialed a number I placed it on speaker phone so that you could hear, the phone rang a couple of times and voicemail picked up.

Paul's voice came over the phone "this is Paul, I'm sorry I cannot come to the phone right now, both my wife Teresa and I are way for a few days taking the children on a vacation, please leave a message and I'll return your call as soon as possible thank you."

"You see jade bride while you were unconscious, I went through your personal items and called Paul's telephone, after some serious detective work on my part, I found out who Paul really was, and then I called his real phone number, and imagine much to my surprise the voice on the answering machine, and the message, besides did you really think that Paul's family would allow him to marry a slut like you, you are nothing more than his little play toy, something to amuse him, nothing more than some slut to use as a receptacle for his balls, now that I have dispelled one of your little fantasies let me tell you tomorrow I dispel the fantasy about not begging me to use and abuse your body for my pleasure, now it's almost time to go to sleep, one more thing to think about before you go to sleep, if you do not put every effort into providing me with pleasure tomorrow, I will turn you over to my best friend", a picture popped up on the monitor of the biggest dog that you had ever seen, he was black from head to toe, I said "this is Captain, if I am not satisfied with your efforts tomorrow, then the next day we will see if you can sexually satisfy him, he has a cock 12 inches long, 3 inches in diameter, and a knot at the base of his cock which swells to over 6 inches, just imagine how it would feel to have your pussy, or ass hole stretched open by the big knot at the base of his cock." I opened the panel in the door and pushed another bottle of water through, it hit the floor and I close the panel and said "drink this quickly, after you have finished with the water go lay down on your mat and go to sleep. No questions or comments now, I'm tired of listening to you."

deigja
02-02-2008, 02:25 PM
When Liz heard what Luke had found out about her boyfriend she broke down. She just let erself fall to the flor, curling up. She just lay there sobbing, ignoring the bottle alltogether.
It took her a long time to stop crying. then she remembered the water and crawled over to it. She drank what was inside, hoping to get no drugs this time and just laid down on the floor in the very place she was sitting while she emptied the bottle. She really needed to feel the cold hard floor beneath her as she was almost fewerish. Pictures kept coming up in her head and she could not push them to the back of her mind again. She just cried silently until she fell asleep, not even remembering what Luke had told her about the dog.

Midnite
02-04-2008, 07:47 AM
Luke sat back down at the computer, and made some additional changes to the program, he changed the subliminal messages that were being transmitted to jade bride so that all night long the same message would be repeated over and over to her, the message that she would constantly hear would subconsciously reinforce in her mind the idea that she was a submissive slut, who would do anything to please Luke, the idea of her main goal in life from now on would be adjusted so that now she would live for only one thing, and that was that her body, mind, and spirit, existed for only one thing, and that was to provide her master with pleasure Luke thought to himself "I really was lucky with this one, a young gorgeous redhead, who was almost virginal, and she is the perfect size and she's only been screwed 12 times, and apparently her lover actually started to bring out her submissive tendencies, well I really should get to bed, it's going to be an early morning, and a very busy day tomorrow" Luke pushed the enter button on the computers so the programming changes would take effect, stood up and walked to his bedroom and lay down to go to sleep.

Luke woke up early the next morning to make sure that everything was ready, the supplies in the bathroom were complete, jade bride's clothing was ready to go, he thought to himself "now it is time to wake jade bride up and began what is going to be her worst day of her life, I can hardly wait to hear her scream as I beat her, I can hardly wait to hear her begging me to suck my cock, after that she will beg me to fuck her pussy, and then beg me to take her anal cherry." Luke stood in front of the monitor at jade bride's cell, he looked at the poor girl laying on the thin mattress, it was quite apparent that her sleep had been very disturbed, she was very disheveled, he smiled as he noticed that one of her hands covered her breasts, and the other hand rested between her legs. He stood up and walked to the door of her cell, he kicked the door and screamed very loudly "get up jade bride!"

deigja
02-04-2008, 08:29 AM
JadeBride woke in a fright. There was no slow adjusting to the state of wakeness. She felt like a soldier woken by gunfire. She immediately sat up, looking starteled into Lukes direction. His strong body blocked the door and she could not see what was behind him. JadeBride swallowed hard and struggeled to get to her feet. She felt all sore. Every muskle was aching from the disturbed slumber on the cold, hard, naked floor of her cell. her throat felt dry as she was very thirsty again. the skin of her lips was broken and dry. Her stommach gave a growl. Ever so slowly she came to her feet and immediately took up last nights position again.
suspicially JadeBride eyed Luke from the corners of her eyes while her gracious neck was bend and her gaze directed downwards at the floor she had slept on so badly.
She was frigthened. But she was also curious. And even if she could not admit it to herself, she was exited.

That she thought of herself as Jadebride she didnīt even notice nor suspect how this change had been archieved. She could only wonder what Luke wanted from her, if she was even worth this having been treated so badly by Paul.
Still Luke stood in the door like a conquering Gerneral wanting to anounce a deathsentence.

A tear run from JadeBrides eye. There he was, her captor. her tormentor. And yet she could only wonder if she could do better for him. She could only think that all this situation all was to blame on some fault in her.

Jadebride stood silently in the middle of the room, waiting for Luke to make his next move. She had his musky smell in her nose. looked at his sharply defined proportions.
After a while, when Luke had not spoken or anything, just stood and blocked the door, she softly shook her head. trying to clear her mind she asked herself how she could care for him in this moment. She was the one misstreated her.

Midnite
02-05-2008, 12:32 AM
Once jade bride was standing in the middle of the room Luke pointed something at her, when he was sure that her attention was focused on the device that he was pointing at her he squeezed the trigger on it, a bright flash of light emitted from the device in his hand, blinding jade bride, Luke quickly opened the door to her cell, before she could react he stormed into the room and grabbed her by the back of her neck, before she could recover he pushed her out of the cell, across the center room and into a bathroom, he removed the shorts that were covering her pubic area, and the gloves that covered her hands. He pushed her into the center of the bathroom and turned around and left, he closed the door behind him, once the door was closed and locked he turned around and said, "as soon as you regain your vision jade bride there is a long detailed note on top of the box in front of you, before you read the note, strip naked, pick up the green jar that is sitting next to the note, coat your first two fingers with the chemical that is in the jar, then thoroughly use those two fingers to rub the chemical into your clit, and labia, once you've applied the chemicals to yourself sit down in the chair, and carefully read page 1, once you have read the instructions on page 1, follow them in detail do not miss any step of the instructions you have three hours to complete all of the pages of the instructions, if I return in three hours and you are not ready then it will become quite apparent to me that you would rather service Captain then me, also a camera is monitoring you, you and I will watch the tape at a later date, if you do not follow the instructions to the letter you will be severely punished." Luke turned and left to begin his own preparations.

Luke already knew what page 1 said since he had written the instructions out himself
the first-line said, the chemical that you just rubbed into your clit and labia acts like lidocaine, that is the same drug that the dentist uses to deaden your teeth while he is filling a cavity, I don't care how stimulated you are, for now your clit and pussy are numb, and no matter how hard you frig your clit you will not have an orgasm, so don't waste your time. The first step of your preparations is internal cleansing, you are going to take several enemas over the next three hours, also you will douche yourself several times, over next to the sink is a container filled with warm water, in the container are several bottles of fluid, go and take the first bottle of fluid, it is the blue one, it contains a quart of fluid, this is your first enema, kneel down on the floor on the carpet next to the toilet, place your head on the floor, and raise your ass is high up in the air as possible while kneeling, insert the nozzle of the enema fully up inside of your rectum, and gently squeeze the bottle, forcing all of the enema fluid up inside of your rectum, hold the fluid inside of you as long as you can, I expect you to hold it at least five minutes the solution has an effervescent action, it's almost like giving yourself an enema with sparkling water. I know you might be disgusted at the thought of giving yourself an enema but it is in your own best interest, you really do want to make sure that your anal passage is as clean as possible, because as soon as I am done fucking your ass hole and emptying my balls into your intestines, I am going to pull my cock out of your ass hole, and insert it into your mouth, so that you can use your mouth and tongue to clean my cock off, now you understand it is in your own best interest. Once you have retained the enema inside of you as long as you can, get up and empty yourself into the toilet, walk back over to the sink and removed the bottle labeled 2 the clear one, this is your first douche, I am sure that you know how to use this, again this fluid has an effervescent action, try to keep it in you as long as possible. Once you are finished with the douche opened the refrigerator, and drank a bottle of water labeled 1. Once you are finished with the water is time to start on cleaning the outside of your body, there is an electric razor in the box, I want you to shave under your arms, and your legs, also there is a bottle of shaving lotion that will make it easier for you to shave your self, after your legs and under arms are shaped, shave your pubic area, remove all of the hair from your pussy, next shave your ass hole as completely as you possibly can, use the shaving lotion on them as well. When you are done shaving fill the tub with hot water, as hot as you can stand there is a bath lotion next to the tub, pour it into the bath while it is filling, sit in the tub for at least 30 minutes, and relax. After you get out of the tub, start on page 2.

deigja
02-05-2008, 11:45 AM
JadeBride stood there totally confused in the beginning.It took a few minutes until she could see more than a blur of light and colours. Slowly her eyes adapted again and she suspiciously eyed her new surroundings. When she saw that she was in a bathroom she sighed relieved. She felt so dirty now inside and outside. After a moment to watch around she remembered the task sheīd been given.
She eagerly started to rub the green substance into her clit and nether lips, striving for an orgasm as hard as she could. She rubbed her clit, twirled it around between two fingers and became soon frustrated. The more she rubbed the less stimulation she felt. She groaned at this and thought it was because of hr situation, that her tension denied her relief. when she felt her organs getting numb she realized that it had to be the chemical.
JadeBride gave a frustrated groan that came from deep inside her and finally sat on the chair as she had been told. Carefully she read the notice. There rose a little fear in her eyes. she blushed slightly at the thought of where the enema had to go. The position that Luke wanted from her made the idea even more embarassing. But a bath. Oh a bath would be wonderful after these hours on the blank floor.
she considered for a moment to do the bath first but then...Luke would propably want it done in exactly the right order.
Carefully she set to work. She was really frightened of the enema, especially as she had to deal with it all on her own. She took the enemabag out of the warm water and took it to the middle of the room. There she checked the note one more time. She was supposed to stay in the position until she had to empty herself she realized with a groan. Kneeling like that, the ass to the ceiling as if she waited for someone to take her there. She had to shake her head in disgust. She didnīt want to take anyone up the ass. Then she thought about liking clean a cock that had been up there.
Perhaps itīs better to follow this note to the letter she thought to herself. Slowly she knelt down and pressed her cheek against the cold floor. She then took the nozzle of the enema and pressed it into her ass, softly pressing against the resistance of her sphincter. This hurt her a little as she was dry there and she was shaking with fear. slowly she proceded until she had inserted it fully. Hesitantly she took up the bag and squeezed it gently. A squeal escaped her mouth. It was not all unpleasant. More unfamiliar, somehow odd. Relieved she pressed a little more into her purge. all her attention was focussed on the feeling she had from the enema. Soon her belly felt full and began to growel. JadeBride was starteled. She already needet to go to the toilet and did not yet have everything inside her. how was she supposed to hold it inside for 5 minutes? Her fear was rising again. She clenched her teath and pressed on, almost singing to herself that she would have the cock in there and in her mouth afterwards. She mobilized all her strength to keep the enema in. When she had finally all of the bag in her purge she closed her eyes, silently listening to the tick tock of the clock on the wall. She was all tense. Her stomach was all hard and hurt a little. When she almost could not keep the fluid in any more she had a look at the clock. 7 minutes already. But he would stick his cock in her mouth afterwards. She pressed her legs together, trying to keep the enema only a few more moments.
At ten minutes she was all sweaty and could not keep it any longer. she rushed to the toilet, pressing her butcheeks together as hard as she could. It was such a good feeling when she finally could let go. she felt the water running out of her like a river.. steadily it ran out of her. then there came some hard particles with it. She pressed a little to make them come out fully. Then the steady stream stopped.
What came next was really unpleasant. If felt like having diarrhoe. She was sitting there squirming around, just waiting for this to be finished.
Fortunately she had almost not eaten anything over the last few days so she was soon through. At some time she had thought she was finished, but there had come another stream of the now bad smelling fluid that had washed through her belly.
She was breathing heavily and eyed the second bag suspiciously. She didnīt want to go through this again. Still there was the threat of the dog, of punishment and of the cock in her mouth.
JadeBride pulled herself together and got onto her knees once again. At least she should be mostly empty now she thought to herself and stated anew. Her asshole was a little sore but she managed. She even managed to hold the enema for 12 minutes this time. all tense she knelt on the floor singing the same prayer to herself. She didnīt want any shit in her mouth.
She was totally exhausted when she rose from the floor for the second time and ran to the toilet to let the fluid run out. It felt so good this time. She did not have the diarrhoemoment again. The steady stream that flew out of her was not hindered by anything. All she felt was gladness that this would soon be over and didnīt hurt anymore.

Once done with the enemas she carefully read page 1 once more, drank the bottle she got from the fridge and started shaving. Shaving below her arms and her legs was nothing unusual for her, even if she normally used a different kind of razor. then she got to her pubic hair and around her asshole. she sighed and stroked over her hair once. She would look like a kid without it she thought to herself feeling humiliated but also a bit aroused by the thought to have a hairless pussy.
She overcame her doubts and shook her head. This was not about pleasing herself, not about getting aroused. This was about fulfilling Lukes task in time. She took the mirror down from the wall and squat over it. slowly she shaved of her pubic hair. Then she almost jumped up and started filling the tub. She put the lotion into the water and did not even wait for the tub to be full before she got in. the water was so hot, her skin got a light shade of red.
This was what she had needed for days she thought to herself. slowly she was regaining some strength. Was feeling a little like herself again. She closed her eyes and almost fell asleep in the tub.
After 35 minutes she climbed out of the still hot water, regretting that she didnīt dare to stay in longer as she had already taken 65 minutes for the first page and didnīt know what was yet to come. She sighed deeply, feeling relaxed just for the moment.
When she looked around she realized that there was no towel, so she squeezed her hair and shook of as much water as she could as if she were a dog. then she proceded to page 2.

Midnite
02-06-2008, 01:10 PM
As much as Luke wanted to watch jade bride go through her humiliating preparations he knew that he wouldn't, he didn't want to see jade bride naked until after the ceremony, so Luke retired to his quarters and started his own preparations, he ran his large whirlpool tub full of hot water, while the tub was filling he dumped some bath oil into it, using a bath sponge scrubbed himself thoroughly from the neck down to his feet, paying particular attention to his privates, and his ass hole, after he was done scrubbing himself he leaned back into the tub to allow himself to relax, he looked at the clock and thought to himself "jade bride should just be getting started on page 2." He smiled thinking of what the gorgeous redhead was doing to herself, he leaned back in the tub and closed his eyes and thought about the words on page 2.

Now that you have cleaned your rectum out and made it ready to receive my cock you are going to prepare your mouth, and pussy. Next to the refrigerator is a large jar of thick viscous jelly, take the jar, open it and place the contents of it into your mouth, don't swallow it, tilt your head back as far as possible allowing the jelly to flow back to the back of your mouth, keep it there as long as possible and then spit the jelly into the sink. Go to the refrigerator and take out the container marked P1, go to the warming tank and take out the container marked P2, go back over by the carpet next to the toilet, lay on your back, place your feet underneath you, and raise your hips into the air, raise your pussy is far up into the air as you can, take the first container, the one marked P1, open the box that it is in, it's time to douche your cunt, insert the nozzle of the douche container up into you as far as possible, make sure that the ball at the base of the nozzle is forced up inside of you try and get it up against your cervix, keep it there and squeeze it so that the fluid fills your nasty little pussy, the cold fluid should cause your cunt to contract, it might be a little difficult to pull the nozzle out, I know that you cannot retain the fluid inside of you to long, but try and retain it as long as possible, pull the nozzle out slowly and tightly close your cunt so that the fluid remains inside of you have emptied the contents up inside of you, retain it as long as you possibly can, this is being done for your benefit, stand up and empty your pussy into the toilet, lay back down and do the same with the container marked P2. I know that you are probably disgusted by having to douche yourself, but again it is in your best interest, after you beg me to fuck you, and I empty my balls up inside of your cunt, again you will be required to use your mouth to clean my cock off. After you are finished douching go back to the warming container and take the jar marked L1 open the jar, take the contents of the jar and thoroughly coat your body from the neck down with the contents of the jar, rub it into your entire body, paying particular attention to your pussy and ass hole, I want you to be coated with the lotion from the top of your head to the bottom of your feet, wait 15 minutes, and then thoroughly shower your self, wash your hair, use the bath sponge, and soap to thoroughly wash your self, again scrub your ass hole and pussy very thoroughly. After you are done showering, go to the dressing table, use the hair dryer to dry your hair, and then brush your hair, once you are finished with that place your hair into a single braided ponytail. You are almost finished with your preparation of your body for me, just imagine while you are doing these preparations how it is going to feel when I beat you for the first time, before the day is over I will beat you from your neck down to your knees, by the time I am finished every inch of your body will feel pain. After you are finished with the preparations on page 2 you can relax for a while, these preparations should only take about an hour so relax for 15 minutes.

As Luke thought about the instructions he smiled to himself, jade bride was going to be in for a shock, he remembered the first time that he had seen a female prisoner douched by the two chemicals, " within an hour the prisoner was so sexually stimulated that she was literally fucking the air trying to obtain sexual release. The cold chemical would cause jade bride to tightly clench her pussy close, the fluid would cause her vagina to contract, the chemical would foam inside of her coating the inside of her vagina also the cold chemical would cause her vagina to tightly contract around the ball on the nozzle, which would make it slightly difficult and painful to pull out. When jade bride filled her pussy with the warm fluid, it would cause her vagina to expand so that the chemical would thoroughly coat the inside of her cunt."

deigja
02-07-2008, 11:11 AM
JadeBride read carefully through the 2nd page of her instructions. Thisshe wanted to do even less than the enema. For the enema, she at least had known what to expect. Shuddering from the thought of pushing something else than a finger or a cock up her cunt.
Nevertheless she set to work and started by cleaning her mouth with the disgusting tasting jelly. she tasted mint and something else that made her want to wash her mouth at the very moment. still she put her head back and let it reach the back of her mouth.
After justr a few seconds she spat it out and drank some water from the crane. then she uneasily watched at the fridge. Hesitantly she took the two containers and lay down on the floor. The position was really uncomfortable. She was unable to relax to make it easier to insert the nozzle. She closed her eyes, sighed and pushed the first one in until she felt the ball. after a little break she felt able to go on and pressed it inot her too. fast because she wanted to leave the position she was in she pushed the fluid into her.
It didnīt feel at all as unpleasant as sheīd imagined it. She kept her eyes closed and concentrated on the sensations that rose in her pussy. Soon her cunt clenched around the ball on the container. It felt so good. She reached out with a finger to rub her clit... and gave a frustrated moan. Her clit was still numb and did not react to the touch. and the ball inside her was just not enough to make her cum.
Oh god she thought. what has become of me? I want to cum having a nozle inside me and a ball. how can this turn me on? She felt betrayed by her body. Desperate she grabbed hold of the container again and moved it around as much as possible. But it seemed she could not get it any futher in.. and she could not even move it up and down her entrance as the ball was now stuck in her.
She groaned again.A slight fear was rising in her loins. It was stuck. Still she could not help pulling and pushing at the container, all the fluid still inside her. After some time she realized that she had to go on and carefully tried to remove ball and nozzle. She clenched her teeth and pulled a little tighter. She was close to panic now. Her whole body shaky with desire and the need to get the ball out struggled inside her.
Finally she seemed to be able to concentrate, if only for a short moment. She pulled harder at the container and brought the ball free. It hurt. It bloody hurt.
But this hurt was exactly the stimulation that was missing. Her cunt clenched around emptiness, searching for a cock to milk. She shivered, let herself fall back on the carpet an came. Her body was rocking on the floor, her eyes shut tight and the release she had craved for so long was there. An Orgasm as strong as she could ever have hoped for.

Minutes she just lay there afterwards. Not able to move. Not able to go on.

Slowly she remembered where she was and that her task was not yet finished. She got onto the toilet and let the remaining fluid run into it. Mhmm, she thought as she eagerly grasped the second container. It canīt be all that bad.

She inserted yet another nozzle into herself and emptied the container into her cunt. It felt pleasantly warm and soon she started squirming around again as her arousal was back. Not as strong as before, but noticable. After a while she emptied herself once again and started coating herself in the lotion he had left for her. Her skin tinggled a little from it but she really liked this part of it, rubbing it into her skin, even probing her asshole when she came there.

Then she got under the shower. The water was coming down hard and she liked the massage, pushing her aching shoulders and neck under the stream. She felt whole again for the first time since she had woken in that cell.
She hesitantly got out of the shower and dried not only her hair but all her body with the soft airstream of the hairdryer. It made her feel all warm. Then she made a tail and read over page two one more time.
He would hit her. He would cause her pain. This was definitely aomething that made her knees go weak. She was afraid of what he would be able to do to her. He seemed to know no boundaries.
As he had recomendet she relaxed for a while, just sitting on the chair thinking about her situation. Now that her need was not as great anymore she was able to concentrate properly again. Still she could not come to any conclusion. She had basically no possibilities. She could just try to convince him that she would not try to run until she got a chance to get away. try to have it as easy as possible.

Midnite
02-10-2008, 08:33 PM
Luke smiled as he heard the hidden microphones pick up the sound of jade bride's orgasm, he thought to himself "go ahead you little slut give me additional reasons to punish you" he thought to himself about the contents of page 3.

Page 3 said, jade bride you have one more enema, and one more douche to take, the enema will be uncomfortable for you but it is in your best interest to take it, go back to the warming container and remove the bag marked EL, remove the bag from the warming container, hang it from the shower rod, kneel on the floor next to the shower. Unwrap the nozzle, and slide the entire length of it up into your intestines, it is not very thick so it will not hurt you it will just be uncomfortable, push the nozzle up inside of you until the little ball at the base of the nozzle is forced through your anal sphincter, and firmly inside your ass hole, there is a little pump connected to the nozzle, squeeze it four times, this will seal your ass hole shut, again this will not be very painful since it is inside of your anal sphincter. Once you have placed an inflated the nozzle, release the clamp on the hose, the fluid is very thick and will take several minutes to fill your intestines, there is a large amount of fluid that you will be required to take into your body, it will become very uncomfortable and cause you to cramp, eventually your body will adjust to it, and you actually may begin to enjoy the feelings of having your intestines so full. Keep the fluid inside of you for a minimum of 20 minutes, once you have reached your goal, stand up and disconnected the bag from the shower rod, go over to the toilet deflate the bulb on the nozzle, withdraw the nozzle from your intestines and empty yourself, the fluid like I said earlier is very thick so you will have to force it out of yourself.

Once you are done with the enema, go back to the warming container and take the container marked D4, go back to the toilet and uses container to douche yourself, again this container contains a lot of fluid although I doubt you will have any problems with swelling of your abdomen, try and keep this fluid inside of you as long as possible and make sure that the nozzle pushes up against your cervix, and tried to keep the fluid in you for at least five minutes.

Now that we are done with your internal preparations, is time to start on preparing the outside of your body. Go back to the dressing table and apply the makeup on the table, don't use too much, just enough to emphasize your natural beauty. Next take to make a jar marked TPA, opened the jar and coat your fingers with the makeup, thoroughly massage the makeup in to your breasts, and nipples, next liberally coat your labia and the opening to your vagina with the makeup, after you are done preparing your pussy, spread some of the makeup around your ass hole, push some of the makeup up inside of your anal sphincter, not very deep. Check your cunt again; make sure that your pussy is smooth and hairless. Now that your body is ready, it is time to get dressed, open the wardrobe in the center of the room, and dress yourself with the clothes inside of the ward room, make sure that the seams of the stockings are straight, and centered down the back of your legs. Once you are dressed go back to the full length mirror and adjust your clothing, place the garter belt over the panties, I want you to look more gorgeous than you have ever looked before. When you are finished go stand in front of the door, and say "jade bride is ready sir."

Luke got out of the bathtub, and knelt down and gave himself an enema, it was quite a large one because he wanted his ass hole to be as clean as possible. He got back into the tub and shaved, then showered making sure that he was clean as he possibly could be, while he was working on his preparations he thought to himself about the chemicals that jade bride was going to apply to the inside of her body, the enema was a thick hot oil, with time released medication inside of it, when the medications were released jade bride would feel an intense itching inside of her anal passage, and there was only one way to scratch it, that was with Luke's long cock also the chemical would increase the temperature of jade bride's anal passage, so that when he finally pushed his cock up inside of her rectum and deep into her anal passage it would be wrapped in a silky warm smoothness The douche that she gave herself would further sensitize the inside of her vagina, and her cervix, it was filled with time released chemicals as well, and by the time that Luke got ready to fuck her, her cunt would also be filled with an intense itching, and the opening to her cervix would increase in temperature until she felt a mild burning sensation coming from her cervix. Luke thought about how jade bride would look dressed in her new clothes, they consisted of a jade colored set of intimate apparel, including a bra, panties, garter belt, and hose, the inside of the bra was lined with small very soft knobs so that her breasts would be massaged the entire time she was wearing it. The rest of her clothing consisted of a jade green ankle-length wedding dress, with a slit running all the way up to her hips on the left side, it was formfitting above the waist so that her breasts would be revealed, her nipples would grow hard and poke out so that they could be seen through the dress, last but not least was a pair of white high heels, with a 4 inch heel. Once Luke was finished cleaning himself up he started to get dressed, he wore a charcoal gray pinstripe suit, and highly polished black dress shoes, the entire time he was getting dressed he had a slight smile on his face, thinking about taking his new bride.

deigja
02-12-2008, 09:20 AM
The last enema and douche were not done hesitantly any more. JadeBride almost jumped to action. She had come to like this and hoped for yet another orgasm. She was still exited and her cheeks were slightly redned. Her breath was heavy. But nothing happened. Both the enema and the douche were not unpleasant but also not bringing her more pleasure right now.
A bit frustrated JadeBride slowly prepared herself. Thinking now about what was to come. She was frightened. Very frightened. But still there was some anticipation burning in her belly that she did not admit to herself. After aplying only a light shade of green on her eyelids as this colour matched her gorgeous green eyes she aplied the makeup on her breasts, nipples and around her entrances, rubbing it slightly in. She even caressed herself a little, but that just strengthened her arousal. It didnīt bring relief.
Slowly she stood up and walked over to the wardrobe opening it couriously. She really wanted to know how Luke wanted her to dress. She wondered why he didnīt leave her naked as this seemed to fit his purpose more.
When she found what was inside the wardrobe she could not stop looking at it. This was gorgeous. It was just what she had always dreamed of but never dared to wear. It was revealing but still classy. That it was a wedding gown didnīt occur to her. She just loved this dress.
JadeBride closed her eyes for a moment, imagining wearing this on a Party. She would have loved that. A shudder ran down her spine.
Ever slowly she completed her preparation by dressing. She felt so sexy. Her arousal was fired by the soft material on her skin. This had to be silk. And the stockings... She had never worn a garter belt before. It made her mind come up with fantasies she had long forgotten. When she first saw the bra her mouth fell open. Then again she imagined wearing it somewhere public and just felt good. Only when she saw the heels she swallowed hard. She had always prefered more comfortable shoes, only seldomly wearing heeled shoes at all. And never this high. Nevertheless she put them on and closed the strap around her ankle that gave her a little more stability in them.
JadeBride looked at herself in the mirror, let her gaze move up and down her body. She hardly knew herself like this. Black. She thought. Iīd get the shoes in Black. This white looks silly with the dress. Then she stepped towards the door. All insecurity, all fears suddenly floating back at her.
Three times she opened her mouth. Three times the sentence just would not come out.
She closed her eyes. I can do this she told herself. Then she shot the sentence out as fast as she could. " JadeBride is ready Sir."

Midnite
02-13-2008, 10:22 AM
Luke was standing outside of the door waiting for jade bride to announce that she was ready, once she made the announcement he smiled and slowly opened the door, he was dressed in a navy blue pinstriped suit, he came through the door and before jade bride could say anything, he quickly held a finger up in front of her lips, telling her that he wanted to her to remain silent. He gently grabbed her collar and used it to pull her from the bathroom, when she was out of the bathroom he walked in her to the other side of his building, the room that they went into was the largest room in his complex, also it was the most exquisite room in his fortress, without giving jade bride any time to look around the room he led her to the center of it, a large soft jade green pillow rested in the center of the room, he led jade bride to the pillow and forced her to kneel, using his feet he forced her to spread her legs as far apart as possible with the green bridal dress, once she was kneeling he reached down and grabbed both of her hands, and brought them up to her collar without saying a word he made jade bride understand that she was supposed to keep her hands touching her collar, next he brought her arms up so that they were parallel to the floor, he stepped behind her, and pulled her elbows slightly towards each other forcing jade bride's breasts to thrust out, finally when he had her position as he desired he stepped back and took a long slow look at his bride if, finally satisfied that the gorgeous redhead deserve to be his bride, he stepped forward so that his crotch was directly in front of her face, and it was the only thing that she could see.

Luke said "listen to me carefully, when I am done with the bridal ceremony you will have a chance to ask me questions, then you will have two options, once we are completed with the ceremony I will tell you what they are. The reason that I have captured you and made you my prisoner is that you are to become my jade bride, eventually I will have eight brides each name for a different color, notice I said bride and not wife, wife indicates that you are consenting and have an active participation in the relationship, as my bride your participation will not be active, all the decisions that are made in our relationship are exclusively mine. Once the ceremony is complete, and you have acknowledged that you are my bride; your life will drastically change, forget about any plans or goals that you had expected to to accomplish with your life, your desires and goals will be to serve me,and provide me with pleasure, you will take care of all of my needs and desires, you will be subjected to severe pain, as I desire it, also you will be subjected to intense pleasure, if I choose to allow you to experience it, let's start at the top of your body and work down, your mouth will become a hole for my pleasure you will be expected to take the entire length of my cock into your mouth and down your throat, and until your nose pushed into my pubic bone, and my balls are resting on your chin you will be required to actively participate by using your tongue to stimulate my cock, and your mouth to provide as much suction as possible, at no time should I feel your teeth on my cock, when you have finally done a sufficient job of stimulating me, I will empty my balls into your mouth, you will be expected to retain all of my cum in your mouth until I tell you to swallow it. Your mouth will also be used as a receptacle for my piss, you will not be allowed to drink anything else until you ask me to use your mouth as a urinal, and swallow all of my piss. Many times first thing that you will taste in the morning is my urine, and the last thing that you will taste at night is my cum, in addition you will be required to use your tongue, and mouth on my balls, and ass hole before you suck my cock, many of nights you will fall asleep while you are using your mouth on my ass hole and balls, and you will be my alarm clock in the morning waking me up by ether sucking my cock or sucking my ass hole.

Now for your breasts, I will use your breasts to inflict some of the most intense pain on you that you have ever felt, I will beat your breast with leather straps, floggers, and riding crops, paying particular attention to your nipples, your breasts will also be tormented with needles, hot wax, and ice, if you are worthy I will also use your breasts to provide you with exquisite pleasure.

Your abdomen will be beaten often, I have an ideal weight for you, and you will be required to maintain it, punishment for deviation from your ideal weight will be applied to your abdomen.

Your back is a canvas for me to work on, and I will often paint it red with stripes from a whip or a leather belt.

Your ass will be beaten on a regular basis, you have the perfect ass for whipping, and I will enjoy watching it bounce under blows from my cane, whip, the flogger, leather strap, and riding crop.

Your ass hole will be beaten on a regular basis as well, then it will be painfully and forcefully stretched open by my cock, I will fuck your ass hole hard on a regular basis until I decide to empty my balls up inside of your intestines, you will be required to keep your ass hole clean, this is in your best interest, because as soon as I empty my balls in your ass hole, you will be required to use your mouth to clean my cock off, also you will be required to masturbate your pussy while I am fucking your ass hole, there is nothing more exquisite as the feeling of your ass hole tightly contracting around my cock while you orgasm.

Now for your slutty pussy, your clit will be subjected to intense torment, I will beat it, insert needles into it, drip hot wax on it, abrade it with rough, course items, I will torment it with electricity, and cold, also if you are worthy I will use it to provide you with intense pleasure, like you have never imagined that you could feel before. I will have you perform for me by fucking your pussy with large objects, and until you beg me to allow you to orgasm, there are times that I will allow you to orgasm, and other times when I will deny you the pleasure.

Understand I will punish and torture you for my pleasure, not necessarily because you have done anything wrong, the only thing I can guarantee you is that I will do everything I can to avoid permanently damaging you, you will feel pain from your neck down to the bottom of your feet as I desire, but make no mistake any failure on your part to follow my orders or commands will result in immediate an intense punishment for your mistake, you have are earned yourself one punishment for having an orgasm while you were getting yourself prepared, without my permission, remember your pleasure is not your decision now, it is my decision, if I decide that I want you to orgasm then I will tell you, otherwise you will be punished for having an orgasm without my permission. The sad thing for you is that I make the rules, sometimes I will tell them to you, and sometimes I won't, but you will always be punished for breaking the rules.

Now I know that you must be asking yourself why you should acquiesce to becoming my pleasure slave, I will tell you, you have three choices to make, you will become my bride, or I will ship you to a friend of mine in the Middle East, he has a harem that consist of American and European girls, I am sure that as his new acquisition you will maintain his interest for a while, but soon he will grow tired of you, and you will be required to service his troops on a regular basis, so would you rather service me, or be required to service over a hundred Arab soldiers, eventually they will grow tired of you, and you will be required to service his stable of miniature horses. Imagine what it will feel like having your mouth, cunt, and ass hole stretched open by the big horse cocks, even though they are miniature horses, their cocks are at least 14 inches long. Once you become so stretched out that you can't satisfy the horses anymore he might decide to keep your around as a maid to clean the many rooms in his palace, or he may decide to put you to work cleaning the stables, and he has many regular size horses as well, who knows by then your pussy may be stretched so far opened, that you may be able to fuck one of the full size horses

The other choice I have is to ship you to a friend of mine in Burma, she is a lesbian who is looking for new slaves to service her, imagine never feeling a cock entering into your body again, and being required to suck pussy, and ass hole on a regular basis, did I mention that she does not believe that slaves should be allowed to have an orgasm so the first thing she will do to you is to perform a clitoridectomy, in other words she will remove your clit so that you can not experience sexual pleasure again, you will become her total body slave, if you think that the thought of drinking my piss, and licking my ass hole is bad, imagine how bad it will be when you are forced to use your mouth as a toilet to swallow her feces, and then lick her ass hole clean.

The entire time that Luke was presenting jade bride with her options, his cock started to grow hard inside of his pants and he had to adjust himself several times, since he was standing with his crotch directly in front of jade bride’s eyes, she could see his cock grow hard through his pants.

If you decide that you will become my jade bride, you will be trained as a lady, with proper manners, I know that the thought of wearing that dress in public appeals to you, and as soon as you are trained it will happen, although whenever you escort me in public you will always be unable to talk, either through a gag, or a chemical coating applied to your vocal cords that will temporarily render them unable to talk, you will be taught many things, your education will be the most complete that a pleasure slave could receive, you will be trained to cook, and anything else might think of to make you a complete pleasure slave, I can guarantee you that you will receive more pleasure as my slave then you ever thought possible, think about it for a minute and if you have any questions, ask them. Then you will be allowed to make your decision, if you decide to become my jade bride lean your four head against my pubic bone and say, I will be your jade bride.

Make no mistake, if your decision is otherwise then you will be gone from here by tomorrow morning, but first I will whip you, force you to lick and suck my ass hole, suck my balls, rape your mouth until I empty my balls into your throat,then I will piss down your throat until my bladder is empty, after that I will whip you again paying particular attention to your cunt, followed by me raping your pussy until I squirt my load of spunk up inside of your vagina, then I will whip you again,paying particular attention to your ass and ass hole after that I will rape your ass hole, as hard and fast as I possibly can, keeping my cock as deep inside of you as it will go until I coat the inside of your intestines with my semen, then I will force my cock back into your mouth until you use your mouth and tongue to clean it off. then Captain gets his turn! Now the choice is yours

deigja
02-14-2008, 09:50 AM
JadeBride swallowed hard when Luke told her what was to become of her. She closed her eyes and slowly considered her options. Then she sighed. She really wanted him to get something back for all heīd done to her. Slowly a scheme rose in her head, giving her at least a little confidence and the power to speak.
If i may speak freely sir... she waited for a nod then closed her eyes and began speaking... what you are giving me is not a choice. You just say i can accept what you want from me or change it for something even worse. So you take from me even the choice if i want to enter this relationship. You claim from the beginning that you will never trust me.. that you do not expect it. Sir you surely noticed that there lays something inside me that could even make me want the life you described to me under your rule. Deep inside me i feel the urge to serve. Still this is the urge to serve someone i trust. who will care for me as well as for himself. I could live, propably live well with all you want to do to me. What i cannot live with though is the way you want to start all this. you want me to give up all of me. my personality, my self, you do not even want the part of me that is willing to submit.you killed it. i can not find it inside myself at the moment. I do not want to submit. All my desire is gone. All you have left of me is this frightened bundle in front of you, unwilling to submit. If you want to tame a rebel.. you made me one. if you want to punish me until i obey... you made me not want to obey in the first place. JadeBride opened her eyes and liftet her head proudly. All I have now is to show you that I can do better than you ever expected. Show you that what you claim here as your goals is exactly what you never really wanted.I want you to hate what you do to me. I want you to trust me. I want you to forget all further plans. And for this Iīm willing to submit. Iīm willing to go through whatever you think you have to put me. Iīll become what you want me to become. And I hope youīll not be satisfied by what you earn. Now you may punish me for whatever fault you see in my words... JadeBride swallowed again and moved her head forward, pushing her forehead against Lukes pubic bone. Her whole body was shivering when she opened her mouth and said in a loud and steady voice.. I will be your Jade Bride

Midnite
02-14-2008, 04:17 PM
Luke stood there looking down at jade bride, her head on his pubic bone felt magnificent, and her response was just exactly what he expected, if he wasn't wearing pants, his cock would have slapped her in the face as it grew hard, he waited several moments before he gave her his reply "I see now that you are starting to understand me, although just barely. In order for you to make the perfect bride, and pleasure slave for me, and to completely allow your submissive nature to come through, I must strip away everything from you that will interfere with you becoming my submissive, I must totally and utterly break you, so that I can rebuild you in the way that I want to, because regardless of your submissive nature you are still a modern woman who is used to having her own way, and having men defer to you, this is not your fault it is just part of the way that you were raised. Imagine no longer having to worry about holding a job, taking care of a car, taking care of an apartment, planning what you are going to eat, worrying about the day to day headaches of life, you no longer have to worry about that, that is my responsibility the only thing that you need concern yourself with is my pleasure. You heard me say that I could never trust you, and that is true even now you are trying to figure out ways to escape from me, by the time I am done with your reconstruction I will totally and completely be able to trust you because your only concern will be my pleasure. I can guarantee you it will be a painful process for you both mentally and physically, the mental part will be the hardest, and I actually believe that you will come to enjoy and look forward to the physical pain, remember disobedience will be punished, obedience will be rewarded, most of the time your physical reward will be sexual, you will experience the most intense orgasms that you have ever felt in your life. Mentally and spiritually, you will open yourself to me and allow me to look inside of you like you have never had before, I will decide what are your desirable traits, and your undesirable traits, your desirable traits will be reinforced, and trained so that they become even stronger, you're undesirable traits will be completely and totally stripped away from you, don't worry I don't want a mindless sub unable to make decisions on her own, my goal is to make you the best person that you can possibly be, I will educate you so that you can hold an intelligent conversation with anybody, far beyond what you are capable of doing now, you are a beautiful woman now, but by the time I am done with you, you won't be able to recognize yourself because your beauty will increase above what you ever thought it could, I will exercise you and shape you so that your body becomes the body of a goddess. I will train you to become the most complete sexual being that you possibly can be, and you will learn that by completely and totally dedicating your self to my sexual pleasure, you will be free to experience the most intense sexual feelings possible, you will train to become my gourmet cook, my maid, my concubine, my confidant, I know that these are things that you want, but you will also be trained in things that you don't want, you become my alarm clock, you will use your mouth on either my cock or my ass hole to wake me up in the morning, you will be trained to use your mouth as my urinal, and will actually look forward to the taste of my urine in your mouth, you will become my personal servant, and will be expected to bathe me, not only with a sponge, but with your tongue as well, you be expected to learn to suppress all of your needs and desires to satisfy my needs and desires. So basically here is what it comes down to. I will train you as my slave, to meet my needs and desires, I will make you the woman of my fantasies, at the same time I will literally force you to become the best woman that you possibly can become, I will challenge you on a daily basis to improve your self with my help, and make you the woman that you want to become. Now it is time for you to make your decision, I will give you two choices. The first choice is, to leave, go back to the life that you had before I captured you, go back to being Liz, go back to males like Paul, who simply want to use you their perverse pleasure, and really don't care what happens to you. Your second choice is to become jade bride, stay here with me, commit to me and your training, become the perfect submissive woman that you want to become, who knows, you might actually grow to love me some day, but I do know that one of these days you will look up at me and see the satisfied look on my face, and think to yourself, I have indeed become what I wanted to be. I will warn you that if you choose to stay here as jade bride, the first thing I am going to do is beat you. If you want the first choice then simply say, I want to leave, I will give you back your clothes, and take you back to your car, leave you with food, and call a tow truck to take you back to the city. If you want to second choice to stand over between the two poles sitting in the middle of the room, strip,slowly remove all of your clothes except for the stockings and garter belt, once you are naked, ask me to beat you."I know that you don't necessarily want to be beaten, but you must be trained to ask me for the things that you dread.I know that I am asking for your trust, and I haven't done anything to deserve it, I will give you an opportunity tomorrow to make another decision, if you haven't felt the most intense pleasure that you have ever felt in your life, ifyou don't experience the most intense orgasms that you have ever felt in your life, and if you don't actually start to crave the intense feelings of pain, I will give you another chance to leave. Now what's it going to be?

deigja
02-15-2008, 07:01 AM
jadebrides mouth fell open at Lukes words and she leaned back again, eying him. A choice. he had given her a real choice, promised her an immediate end to her terrors if she just asked him to let her go. She almost jumped to the decision to leave. Her breath was going fast in exitement, her eyes were big, looking a little shocked at Luke.
She clasped her mouth shut just the second before her decision was spilled out. She moved around uncomfortably. After all she was a submissive.And somewhere in her head she knew that Luke could just be what she needed. What she longed for. Was this attempt to free her if she did not want to stay a sign that he really cared for her? She didnīt know. She didnīt even know if he intended to keep his promise.
Suddenly the idea of staying, of becoming the pleasurelave of Luke became an appealing touch.
Jadebride closed her eyes. Turned the toughts around in her mind. But she could not come to any conclusion.
The only thing she was sure about was that she had just found back the spark of her submissiveness. What she had thought lost in the horrors of her treatment of the last days, had suddenly come back. For minutes she just sat there in silence, not able to talk any more. Then she started crying. Rising her eyes once more to Lukes she spoke: "may I ask one more Question?" At his nod she asked: "What would have happened with me, had I not announced to become your JadeBride, had I made another decision?"

Midnite
02-16-2008, 02:20 AM
Luke gently said "get your head back against my pubic bone", I waited until your head returned to its proper position. " I told you that the correct behavior would be rewarded, you made the proper choice by announcing that you wanted to be jade bride, your reward for the proper response is, I have given you another choice, remember I also said that improper behavior would be punished, indeed I would have carried out my threat, before the day was over, I would have force you to lick my ass hole, suck my balls, and then brutally raped all three of your holes, then Captain would have shot at you, by tomorrow morning you would be on your way to either the deserts of the Middle East, or the jungles of Burma, with the taste of dog cum in your mouth, your pussy and ass hole painfully stretched open and both of them leaking dog cum, it's not so much your response that was acceptable, it was your questions, and the way that you asked them, it shows that you even in the worst possible situation you could be in still have spirit, if you had simply place your head against my pubic bone, and said I will be your jade bride, I would have been disappointed, because then I would have really never have gotten to know to, and know your personality, I would have been denied the ultimate pleasure of taking you and your personality and making you into what I want them to be, be assured I would have kept you here, and trained you, but it would not have been anywhere near what the experience could be for both of us, I know that you have underlying submissive tendencies, I can tell it in your behavior, you are a beautiful woman, along with your submissive tendencies, if you choose to stay, I will force you to become the nearly perfect woman! It is getting late, and we have fallen behind schedule, I can see by the look on your face that you still aren't quite sure if you can trust me." I reached into my pocket and pulled out a cell phone, I pushed a button on it causing it to speed dial a number, I looked at you and said "remain silent".

"Charlie, this is Midnight 1, I fine how are you, good, glad to hear it. Listen my friend, I'm kind of in a hurry, about 26 miles east of my compound along old Forest Hwy. 22 were we use to drill is a broken down Opal, green in color, can you, come and fix it? If you have difficulty locating the car coming back and I will send you a map, OK talk to you later." I put the cell phone back in my pocket, and said "my friend is a mechanic, he is working on a car now and it will take a couple of hours, as soon as he is done you will come this way to fix your car, as soon as your car is fix, if you decide to leave, I will take you to your car, you don't even have to ask me to leave, all you have to do is say I want to leave, I will give you back your clothes, fix you something to eat, and leave you alone until your car is done.

"I have an alternative choice to present to you, remember I said that it after serving me for one day, you decided that you did not want to stay here, I would release you and take you back to your car, while to allow me to give you one day, of pain, and pleasure, find out what is really like to be a servant, and pleasure slave to your Master, also consider this, I consider myself a musician, and an artist, the instrument that I play, will be you, your screams of pain, as well as your screams of pleasure will be some of the most beautiful music you will ever here in your life, and you will feel absolutely magnificent knowing that the music was produced by you, allow me the artist to pant the canvas of your body with beautiful colors produced by the brush of my tools that I use to beat you, allow me to transform your screams of pain, into the most exquisite screams of pleasure that have ever come from your mouth, if I don't live up to my promise, then you can simply leave tomorrow, what have you got to lose, are you willing to sacrifice the pain, to feel the pleasure? Now again I give you the choice, it is as simple as it was last time, stand up and tell me that you want to leav or, stand up, walk to the center of the room between the two poles, slowly strip, leaving the garter belt, hose, and shoes, by the way you might think it strange that I gave you white shoes to wear, while you are standing in the center of the room, stripping almost completely naked for me look carefully in the mirror, don't you think that a bride should wear white shoes with her bridal dresses? Once you are naked look at me, and ask me to beat you"

deigja
02-16-2008, 02:38 AM
JadeBride was kind of relieved. He kept his promises. But also he would have been so cruel to leave her to his horrible friends as a punishment for simply not wanting to serve him. Could she serve him? Could she trust him not to do the same if he lost interest somehow? He was strict. But he also was much of what she had always dreamt of. Her head pressed tightly against his pubic bone her mind was working frantically. What would she do?

It occured to her that she did not have much to lose by giving him a day to prove himself. But all to lose if she didnīt accept that there might be a chance that he was just the dream of her adult life.

She made her decision. A chance for Luke. And even more a chance for herself.
She slowly rose to her feet and walked over to the poles. There she decided to have at least a little her way and hoped Luke would appreciate a little initiative. She did not just take off her clothes but used the poles to strip them of in an erotic dance. Mixing in some ladystyle salsamoves she danced for him until her gown was on the floor.
When she was naked exept the garterbelt and the shoes she looked at Luke expectantly. Goosebumps were showing on her skin and she shivered slightly. She felt a little aroused now. Steadily she looked into his eyes. "Master please would you do me the favour to beat me?" She aseked obediently waiting for his response.

deigja
03-29-2008, 06:11 AM
her breath was going heavily as she stood by the poles and waited for a response. With each second he let her wait she became more insecure and started to think about whatshe had gotten herself into. she slowly looked down to the floor. eyes fixed on a spot on the floos somewhere between her feet she tried to ignore the shivers that were running down her spine, tried to gain back the confidence she had felt only half a minute before when she had made her decision and shown master her dancing skills.

Midnite
03-31-2008, 10:42 PM
"Are you starting to have second thoughts? it's too late now, you have committed yourself to me until tomorrow morning, I gave you a chance to be released, as a matter of fact I gave you a couple of chances but you chose to stay, so for the next several hours you are mine, don't worry I will not do anything to you that will cause permanent injury, or leave permanent marks, although I will let you know that if you choose to stay with me after tomorrow morning, you will be permanently marked, has anybody ever told you that you are extremely beautiful, this is the first time that I have had a chance to look at your entire body, and I do consider it a lucky thing that I found you alone. I was going to spend time whipping your entire body, before I used you to provide pleasure to my cock, but just looking at you has changed my mind, because the view of your body has made me incredibly horny, so I am just going to whip your breasts, after that you will use your mouth to provide me with pleasure, after I empty my balls into your mouth you will receive a beating to the rest of your body. So let's get this show on the road, place your hands in front of you while I go get the rest of my supplies, while I am gone think about how it will feel while I am whipping your breasts."

deigja
04-04-2008, 07:05 AM
jade bride stepped from one foot onto the other, a bit uneasy but at least as much out of exitement and nodded. thank you master for considering me beautiful she states in a low voice and then assumes the position he wanted her to take up. she casps her hand in front of her naked body, trying not to cover anything luke couls want to see and closes her eyes. she imagines him running a whip slowly over her whole body, just caressing it with it. soon jade bride starts shivering of the thought alone and has to lick her dried lips. her nippeles are erect and her exitement is growing with every second. then she imagines a sharp sting on her left breast, tries to imagine how the pain will slowly dissolve into a glowing warmth. her breath goes faster now as she tries to imagine what luke will do to her. slightly embarrassed by the thought of giving him a blowjob her face turns to a light shade of red. She gets hornier and hornier and is now glad for the chance she gave herself, and luke.
she pulls herself together again and comes back to the thought of having her breasts beaten. imagines the soft caress of the whip and the sharp sting when it hits her skin. thinks about how her flesh will burn, about the pain that she will have to endure. She can not imagine going easy on her. but she does not really want him to anyway. she licks her lips again and is just about to close her legs and press her knees together as hard as she can when she hears his steps coming closer again. hastily she straightens and opens her eyes. she expectantly looks up to luke, blushing even deeper now, remembering how easy it was to phantazise about him and smiles shyly.

Midnite
04-09-2008, 06:26 AM
Luke came back pushing a cart in front of him, on the cart were his supplies for the day. He grabbed jade bride's right arm and quickly wrapped a jade colored leather strap around it using buckles on the strap he quickly secured it into position, then he grabbed her left arm and quickly wrapped and tightened a jade colored leather strap around it. He raised her left arm above her head and attached it to a ring on the pillar, next he moved over to her right arm and repeated the process, the pillars were far enough apart that jade bride was tightly stretched. Next he picked up a strange looking rubber device, it had to loops and several straps, he stretched it out, and slid 1 of the loops over jade bride's right breast, he pushed the rubber loop down until it made contact with jade bride's chest, he released the device and jade bride's soft breast was painfully compressed, he slid the other loop over her left breast until it made contact with her chest wall, again once he released the loop her breast was painfully compressed. Next he used the straps to adjust to Luke so that jade bride's breast were pulled apart leaving the center of her chest open, he said "the rubber loops compressing your breasts will cause them to partially retain any blood, or other fluids that your body pumped into them, don't worry they are not strong enough to completely cut blood flow off to your breast, they will allowed blood to be pumped into your breast normally, but because of the compression of the loops the blood will drain from your breast slowly, with your tits engorged with blood it will be very painful for me to touch them, let alone beat them also it will keep your nipples hard." Luke gently placed two fingers on his left hand on jade bride's right nipple, he slowly started to rotate the sensitive little nub between his two fingers, once the nipple was hard he gently held it between his two fingers and rubbed it, then he started on her left nipple with his right hand, soon he was rewarded for his efforts with two hard nipples in his hands. As he stood there gently massaging jade bride's nipples Luke smiled and said "you really are a horny slut! As a matter of fact I bet your pussy is soaking wet just from having me play with your nipples, and the anticipation of me beating your tits, let's see if I'm right." Luke removed his left hand from jade bride's right breast and dropped it down between her widely spread legs, he forced his middle finger between her pussy lips, and as deep into her cunt as it would go, he was right, her pussy was sopping wet, her pussy clenched tightly around his finger as he started to stroke it in and out of her clinging cunt. "Damn your pussy is tight, I would really love to force another finger up inside of you and stretch your pussy open but I really want to stretch your cunt painfully wide open with my hard cock, but unfortunately that comes later after I beat your tits, and you suck my ass hole, balls, and use your mouth on my cock until I pump my balls full of cum into your mouth, and down your throat. Luke was surprised as jade bride's pussy tightened around his finger, "I wonder if the thought of having your tits painfully punished, or the thought of sucking my ass hole, balls, and cock until I empty my load of cum into your mouth is making your cunt twitch in anticipation, maybe it's a combination of both. Just to let you know I am very pleased with your appearance, so far the only modification that I will need to make to you will be your lips, and I don't mean the lips on your mouth. Don't be surprised my dear, I told you that if you decided to stay with me that I would bring you as close to perfection as it possibly could, so far the only imperfection that I had observed with your body is your pussy lips, they are too long, and hang down too far for my ideal of perfection, don't worry when I trim them up, you won't feel anything. As much as I enjoy playing with your body, I really need to get started with punishing your tits, but first I need to check out your other hole, and since my finger is thoroughly coated with your pussy juice it shouldn't be too hard to insert it through your anal sphincter, and up into your ass hole." Luke slowly pulled his finger out jade bride's vagina, he moved his hand back further between his legs until his finger was positioned at the opening of her anal sphincter. "Relax your ass hole, regardless of whether you relax your ass hole or not my finger is going up inside of it, it will be uncomfortable if you relax, if you don't relax it will be painful." Luke slowly pushed the tip of his finger against jade bride's ass hole, he could feel her relax her anal sphincter slowly he forced his finger through her anal sphincter, and up into her ass hole, when he could push his finger no deeper inside of her he said "damn I can hardly wait to take your anal virginity away from you, your ass hole will feel so good wrapped tightly around my cock." Luke wiggled his finger around inside of jade bride for several seconds finally he pulled his finger out of her ass hole, the entire time that he was playing with her pussy, and, ass jade bride's breasts, and nipples became engorged with blood, and started to change color. Luke released jade bride's breasts and tapped on the top of them a couple of times, he smiled as both of her breast gave out a satisfying thud, he moved back over to the cart and picked up a flogger he said "I prefer to use a flogger with a bigger diameter handle, but since I plan on burying the handle of this flogger up inside of your pussy I will use this one which has a narrow handle, I am going to push the handle of the flogger up inside of your cunt, I expect you to squeeze your pussy ass tightly around the flogger as you possibly can, and retain it inside of you, if you drop it, I will increase the number of blows that I am planning on applying to your breast." Luke knelt down and gently spread jade bride's labia apart, he inserted the handle of the flogger in between her spread labia and up into her vagina, slowly he pushed the flogger up inside of her. He said "let's see how deep into your cunt I can push the handle of this flogger until your cervix stops me from advancing it any farther into you." Luke started to slowly fuck the handle of the flogger and it out of jade bride's pussy advancing it a little deeper with each stroke, making sure that the handle of the flogger rubbed against her clit. While he was kneeling there he said "by the time I get this handle buried inside of you, your tits should be nice and swollen and a beautiful shade of purple, my intentions are to apply 20 blows to your breasts, 30 seconds apart, I want you to feel the blows individually, I will pay particular attention to your nipples, I am going to start with a 1 inch wide leather strap, and apply five blows to your breast, I might be very careful with the amount of force that I use, I do not want to split your nipples open, or make your breasts bleed, next I am going to apply 15 blows to your breast with the flogger, the flogger’s straps are of different lengths, they are designed to punish your entire breast with each blow, also the straps will land on your breast at different times so it will feel like you are being hit several times whenever I apply a blow. I have a few questions for you, was Paul's cock long enough to touch your cervix, when he was finally finished with you did you feel a nagging pain deep inside of your pussy, and be careful with this one, because I will know if you are lying, truthfully don't you have to admit that you are looking forward to using your mouth to provide me with pleasure, and as a receptacle for my cum, knowing that if I decide that you did a good job ,after you lick my ass hole, suck my balls, and Deep Throat my cock until I fill you mouth and throat up with my semen,I will allow you to orgasm, but truthfully not only because of that but because of the fact that you used your mouth to providen pleasure your Master? Remember state the question, before you answer it.

deigja
04-11-2008, 08:22 AM
Jade Bride stood there stretched between the two poles and watched nervously how Luke bound her breasts. Every word he told her about what he was going to do to her sent shivers down her spine. She could already imagine the reactions of her Body but hoped that it would really feel as she imagined.
She felt getting wet and it felt incredible when Luke probed her with his finger.
When he moved it in and out several times she breathed faster and wondered about herself. how could she react so heavily to his voice and touch? He had not yet done so much. Just by talking he had gotten her hot. He was right. She was a horny slut.

By now her Breasts were really sensitive. They felt huge and she desperately wanted them touched... just softly caressed. JadeBrides mouth stood wide open when Luke pulled his finger out of her soaking Pussy with a sluping sound ans moved it towards her asshole. She expected it to hurt so it was very hard to keep still and relax at least a little but Lukes finger was well lubricated and after some uncomfortable feelings JadeBride could only wonder about the exitement she felt about having Lukes finger pressed up her ass. When he wiggled it around unknown sensations made her breath out fast. She could hardly stop herself from asking for more, but she knew that this was not the time for asking for her own pleasure so she shut her mouth just before the words could escape her.
Then Luke picked up the flogger and JadeBride watched him turning it about in his hands for a while. when he finally pushed it home she moved her hips towards the handle as good as she could, closing her eyes and hoping that he would just lose control one time and give her what she needed so desperately.
Then Luke started asking questions. Oh could he not just go on? She could hardly concentrate. Was Pauls prick long enough to touch JadeBrides cervix and did he leave her with a little pain afterwards? No Sir he was not long enough. The only Pain JadeBride sometimes felt was from beeing sore because Paul could go pretty long.
Is JadeBride looking forward to providing pleasure for Sir and to receiving his cum and licking him all clean afterwards? Yes Sir. JadeBride has to admit it. She can hardly think about anything else at the moment. JadeBride hopes that sheīll do well and she hopes that Sir will make her cum also. As to the fact that the pleasure will come from JadeBrides mouth.. she is now eager to pleasure Master however he desires. If getting pleasure from fucking JadeBrides mouth is the most desirable to Sir, then it is the most desirable thing to Jade Bride too.
Master would you pleeease start punishing JadeBride? She fears that she will cum without your consent otherwise.

Midnite
04-12-2008, 12:05 AM
Finally Luke had the wooden handle of the flogger buried as deep as it would go inside of jade bride's cunt, the smooth round end of the flogger was nestled tightly against her cervix, he kept pressure on the handle and said "remember keep your pussy tightly clenched around the handle, if you drop the flogger your punishment will be increased, and a lot more painful, also you will not be allowed to orgasm for quite a while." Luke waited until he could feel jade bride's pussy tightly squeeze the handle, he knew that by contracting the muscles of her vagina she had forced the handle tighter against her cervix, he released the flogger leaving it buried inside of jade bride he stood up and said "in addition to keeping the flogger buried inside of you I expect you to count your blows, if you lose count, or failed to count we will start at the beginning with one again, we will repeat the process until you have successfully counted 20 blows."

Luke went over to the cart and picked up a six-foot long leather strap with a complex pattern carved into it, the intricate pattern would leave interesting marks on jade bride's breasts, he walked over to jade bride's left side and positioned himself so that he was slightly behind her, judging his aim carefully he pulled his arm back and swung the leather strap, it landed with a dull thud across both of her nipples, and wrapped itself around her so that it struck the side of her right breast, he could see that jade bride was having a hard time concentrating on her count, finally after 15 seconds he said "you are taking too long, so that blow doesn't count, I have allowed you one mistake, the next time you make a mistake we will double the blows so that instead of 20 blows to your tits, they will receive 40, if you make another mistake after that we will double the blows again, by the way go ahead and scream if you want to, you screaming is an exquisite song of pain, that I am most definitely look forward to hearing." Without changing position Luke swung the strap again, striking jade bride in the exact same place that the first blow had landed. Luke smiled as jade bride screamed, and then grunted, the grunting was because as the blow had landed she had subconsciously tightened the muscles of her vagina forcing the handle of the flogger tighter against her cervix.

deigja
04-18-2008, 07:05 AM
Jade Bride could feel the handle buried deep inside her. She tested the feel of it, tensed and losened her muskles, always trying to keep the hard rod inside her.
She liked the feeling, beeing aware so much of her pussy that she was totally unprepared when the first blow landed on both her nipples. she sighed and moved a little in pain but forgot to count. when Luke finally remembered her of the counting and announced the punishment for not counting she became angry with herself. the pain had not been unbearable and she could feel her pussy getting juicy. So why did she lose count. She closed her eyes in concentration and when the next blow hit her she was prepared. She gave a little scream because this one had been a little harder, but then counted. one , two, three, the fourth hit her in exactly the same place as the first and her scream got a little louder but still she counted. four, five, six, seven.. the flogger felt differently than the strap. it sent pain through all of her breasts at once but was easier to bear. By now she was incredibly hot. she knew her juices were running down her legs. still a scream followed each blow just a second before she counted. The blows hurt badly by now, but that didnīt keep JadeBride from beeing horny.hadnīt it been for her beeing bound she would have done anything to make herself cum right now. eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen,.. sweat was making her skin shiny and right now the pain became stronger than the pleasure she gained from the blows. it became really hard to hold count. fourteen, fiveteen, sixteen, seventeen. she was in agony. tears were running down her face and all she could think about was counting. do not lose count. eightteen, nineteen, the last pause seemed to be endless. the blow would and would not come. just as she relaxed just a tiny little bit it hit her hard over both breats and nipples. she almost lost count. but somehow she pressed a twenty out, not very loud, but clearly understandable. By now she was hanging in her bindings. She was really exhausted. Her breasts were red to blue, the skin oversensitive.

Midnite
04-20-2008, 02:33 PM
When he finally finished beating Jade bride's tits, Luke was tempted to shove the handle of the flogger back up into her pussy, but he knew that that would be a mistake because it would make her orgasm, and he wanted her to have her first orgasm of the day with the taste of his semen in her mouth. He laid the flogger down on the cart, he picked up a couple of small clamps, he said "now it is time for me to get you prepared for the rape of your mouth, stay silent. He placed one of the clamps on jade bride's right nipple, he placed the other clamp on her left nipple, then he started to tighten both of them down slowly, he watched her face intently until he was satisfied with the expression of pain on her face, he said "I know that the clamps are tight, but in a little while you will find out how much pleasure they can give you, in addition they will keep your nipples swollen." Next he reached over and picked up a long, narrow, flexible rod with a small bulb at the base of it, he knelt down and slowly inserted the rod into Jade bride's vagina, he said "this rod will soon be forced through your anal sphincter and up into your anal passage, I am using it on your pussy now so that it will be thoroughly lubricated with your cunt juice, that will make the insertion easier, this rod will stay buried inside of you until I get ready to rape your ass." Luke continued to rotate the rod inside of jade bride's sopping wet pussy until it was thoroughly lubricated, he pulled the rod out of her cunt rapidly, and then placed the tip of it against her anal sphincter, having the rod removed from her caused Jade bride to take a deep breath which was exactly what Luke wanted, when she exhaled her anal sphincter relaxed, giving him a chance to insert the head of the rod inside of her, he knew that even though the rod was very narrow it would be a shock for jade bride to have it inserted into her ass hole, slowly he pushed the entire length of it up inside of her until just the small bulb remained outside of her anal sphincter, he waited a couple of seconds and then applying pressure to the base of the rod pushed the little round ball through her sphincter. Before she had a chance to relax, or force the rod out of her Luke attached a syringe to a tube that was connected to the ball inside of jade bride's anal passage, he forced several cc of ice cold fluid through the tube and up into the ball, once the ball was inflated it was impossible for jade bride to force the rod out of her ass, also the coldness of the fluid was transmitted from the ball into her anal passage, which caused it to tightly clench around the ball, once he was satisfied that the rod was securely in position Luke stood up and moved back over to the cart. "Last but not least I have a toy for your clit, and pussy." Luke held up a device with a 1 inch diameter curved rod on one side, at the tip of the rod was a 2 inch diameter ball on the other side of the device was a narrow U-shaped piece of metal the rod was curved towards the U-shaped metal, Luke twisted some adjustments at the base of the device, and it started to open up, once had spread the device far enough opened for his satisfaction he knelt down and inserted the rod into jade bride's cunt, he pushed it into her until the ball at the top made contact with her cervix, next he slowly started to tighten the screws bringing the to parts of the device together. Luke said "I am glad that you are so sexually stimulated it has made your clit nice and hard, it is protruding so far out that it is easy for me to see, and I want to make sure that it has good contact with the metal." Luke continued to tighten the device watching as the U-shaped piece of metal came down over her clit, finally when the device was finger tight he stopped and stood up. "Our preparations are almost done so that I can rape your mouth, I only have to hook up a fewer wires and test out the stimulation control device." Quickly Luke connected a piece of insulated wire to each of the nipple clamps, the base of the rod buried inside of jade bride's anal passage, and the device in her pussy, next he connected each of the four wires to a power and control pack, then he use small pieces of tape to secure the wire to jade bride's body. He said "now it's time to test the stimulation control device out and make sure it works properly." He twisted a dial on the controller that he held in his hand, mild electric shocks were transmitted from the power pack to jade bride's nipples, clit, pussy, and ass hole. He turned the device up farther increasing the power flowing to jade bride's most sensitive parts, he watched as jade bride started to buck her hips in pleasure, literally fucking the electricity flowing through her. He said "well I don't want you to orgasm so I guess we will go to the next step." Again Luke twisted the knob on the controller increasing the electric flow to its maximum force, "I bet you don't feel like you're going to have an orgasm now, I can imagine that it is quite painful to have your most sensitive parts shocked like that". Let me explain what the stimulation control device does, by the way you did a good job keeping silent, now you don't have to remain silent anymore, I can use the different settings on the stimulation control device to provide you with mild stimulation, keeping you at the edge of an orgasm for the longest time, I can also use the device to give you an orgasm in a very short period of time, the thing that I like about the device is that I can push you close to the edge of an orgasm, and just before you cum I can painfully deny you the pleasure of an orgasm. I know that you are desperate to have an orgasm, your pussy is dripping wet, and your cunt juices are running down your legs, while you are licking my ass hole, sucking my balls, and deep throating my cock I will use a device to keep you continuously stimulated, at times I will turn it up just to make you scream, because your screams will feel exquisite as they are transmitted through my ass hole, balls, and cock. When I finally fill your mouth and throat with my semen, I will allow you to cum with the taste of my semen in your mouth. I'm going to untie you, after that you are to follow me, I am going to go over to the bed, you are to remove my clothes, once all of my clothes are removed, you are to ask me, may I please lick, and suck your ass hole, Master? I will kneel down with my ass towards you, you are to use your hands to spread my ass cheeks apart, and then you are to start licking my ass, start at the top and work your way down to my anal sphincter, continue working your way down until your tongue makes contact with my perineum, lick that until I tell you to stop, and then move back up to my ass hole, force your tongue through my anal sphincter, and get it deep inside of me as possible, wrap your lips around my ass hole, and suck on it use your tongue to fuck my ass hole. Don't worry my ass hole is cleaner than yours. Any questions?

deigja
04-21-2008, 12:24 AM
JadeBride quitly shook her head. She did not have any questions. The whipping and all the preparations had made her horribly horny. She had been only seconds away from a huge orgasm when searing pain had cruelly pulled her back from the edge. She still needed to cum, she felt desperate. she was still close but her body was just not able to get over that edge. All of her body hurt even if she was still filled with sexual tension that needed relief. Just now she was worn out from the heavy shock she had received and which she hated for more than just bringing her back to earth.
Jadebride had always been afraid of electricity, had never imagined that she could actually get pleasure from beeing exposed to electric shocks, but when Luke had started she had felt close to heaven. Now he had proven that electricity could indeed bring pleasure, but at the same time had made clear that it was his choice if he would bring pleasure or make her worst fears come true. She was shaken. Slowly she looked up pleadingly, straight into Lukes eyes, trying to show him how bad that had been for her without complaining.
Complaining would not work with Luke, she knew this instinctively. If she complained about the shocks he would propably teach her not to complain by using them even harder on her. Still she felt that Luke cared for her and hoped that if she could show him how she felt, and still accept whatever he did to her quietly, he would perhaps show mercy. "JadeBride has no questions Sir" she said and waited silently, still looking into his eyes.
When Luke untied her she followed him over to the huge bed and slowly and gently unclothed him. Each item she removed, she folded neatly and put on a stool in a corner. His shoes she placed just in front of it. "Master, may I please lick and suck your asshole?"
She earned just a nod. She then could not stop herself from slowly running her hands down his spine, before he even knelt down, in a soft caress ending on his butt. She left her hand there when he knelt down as if it was glued to his cheek then moving into position behind him and kissing the small of his back.
She spread her Masters cheeks with her hands and licked her way towards his hole, tickeling him a little with it and moving in on the asshole. Her tongue flicked over his sphincter, tasting nothing bad and she carefully probed it. She was surprised to feel his sphincter give in relatively easy. definitely easier than her own had given way to Lukes tools, and she wondered a bit how often he had done this before. All the while she was licking around Lukes hole she had felt low sensations from the electrical devices, bringing her back to almost the state of arousal she had reached before, but not quite yet. When she pushed her tongue through his anal sphincter she felt him turning up the energy. The tension inside her grew more and more and she eagerly sucked on his asshole, pushing her tongue in with all her might. Suddenly once again she was hit by the searing pain she had felt before and cramped, her tongue moving even further up Lukes asshole. Her body was tense and for some seconds she could not move at all. A few tears were flowing down her cheek and she screamed into Luke. Her breath came out hectically and she could not help but instinctively pulled away from Lukes asshole but closed her arms around his hipps and pressed her body against his. It was all she could do to keep herself from curling up on the floor in a selfprotective motion.

Midnite
04-22-2008, 11:24 AM
"I can see that you really do you need more training my dear" Luke said with an exasperated tone in his voice, "if you would have left your tongue in my ass hole and screamed, the vibrations would have provided me with exquisite pleasure, instead you chose to place your own needs over the pleasure of your Master. You must learn that your own desires, and wants are always second to the pleasure of your Master. Don't worry the electricity will do no permanent harm to you, since it is connected to your most intimate points it doesn't take much voltage to shock you, I have no desire to harm you, now let's try it again, get your tongue back up my ass hole, and next time you are shocked do not pull away, scream all that you want, concentrate on your Master's pleasure."

deigja
04-22-2008, 03:12 PM
Slowly JadeBride found back to her feet and moved back behind Luke. She closed her eyes and started again to lick and suck all around his asshole.
It was really hard for her to do this as she was now all the time expecting the next shock. Somehow she knew it would be coming when her tongue was back in, when she again would fuck Lukes ass with her mouth.
She closed her eyes, would have ground her teeth is it had been possible. Somehow she managed to overcome herself. Still in horrible fear she pushed her tongue back into Lukes hole, sucked on the soft skin around it and started to move her tongue in and out.

Midnite
04-25-2008, 09:12 PM
Luke turned the volume on the controller so that the mildest amount of electricity flowed through jade bride's nipples, clit, cunt, and ass hole mildly sexually stimulating her. " You must understand jade bride you're an instrument for me to play, your screams of pain, and moans and groans of pleasure are like music to my ears, then let me know that I am playing my instrument properly." Luke turned the dial up a little bit more increasing the flow of electricity so that it provided pleasurable sexual stimulation to jade bride's most intimate parts, with her tongue up his ass hole Luke received great pleasure from the moans of her pleasure, he was walking a fine line, and he knew it, he did not want to jade bride to orgasm until he filled her mouth with his cum, and her taste buds were thoroughly saturated with the taste of his semen, he waited a minute until he felt jade bride was going to orgasm, he tightly clenched his ass hole trapping jade bride's tongue deep inside of him, then he turned the dial so that she was receiving the maximum amount of electrical shock that the stimulation control device would provide, jade bride started to scream in pain, Luke knew that it would be difficult for her to pull her mouth away from his ass hole this time, her screams were transmitted from her mouth, and tongue directly to his ass hole, Luke smiled with the pleasure that he was receiving. He waited a few seconds and then turned the dial down until jade bride was receiving mild pleasurable electrical stimulation. Luke said "you know one of these days I am going to have to try setting the stimulation control device on its highest setting, and seeing if you can make me cum by screaming into my ass hole, but not today, I want my first orgasm to be with my cock deep in your mouth, keep working on my ass hole, in just a couple of minutes I will pull your face out of my ass, then you will ask to lick and suck my balls."