PDA

View Full Version : Dom advice for sub

DJ_dave
01-28-2008, 02:03 AM
Hi,

I'm looking for advice on what I should have my sub do. It's a pretty vague question but let me elaborate. My on-line female sub and I are really into humiliation and objectification and I'm looking to see what sort of things other subs out there with similar interests like to do to be satisfied. I have my sub perform tasks for my such as writing above her pussy 'Slut pussy' and on her inner thighs. I have her perform tasks that involve orgasm denial but to be honest I'm looking for new material and would really love any ideas other subs might have on this.

I'd love any help.

Sir_Russell
01-30-2008, 01:18 PM
You need to be creative. Think about what you would do to her if she was right there for you. Now think it through again and decide how she can do it for you at a distance.

I use this one for subs that have low physical self esteem, thinks her body is not attractive. I have her wear heels hose and as short a skirt as she has, could be dress, then good push up bra. Have her done and make up and then go to the local grocery store without any panties on. Her first visit she will be very self conscious. She is too watch with mirrors or just out of corner of her eyes how many men are paying close attention to her. First time there she will not be very sure and rarely able to explain what and who watched her. The second or third trip there she will be excited and have a lot of remembrances of men watching her the whole time.

DJ_dave
01-30-2008, 03:29 PM
Thanks Sir_Russell,

My sub is into humiliation in a big way but right now she isnt into public humiliation (yet) so it's more of a self image thing that gets her going. For example I have made her masterbate on suck her fingers after it which she loved and found very much a turn on. I'll have her refer to herself as a slut, whore or cunt etc... and this is great for her and ultimately great for me too. I'm pretty much just looking for any tasks or duties I can have her do, mainly tasks I set for her to do during the week (while not in contact with each other).

I have read up alot around the net and in the academy and found some great stuff. A dom posted about giving your sub responcibilities that are degrading but I'm not sure what that is exactly, maybe a responcibility to stay turned on all day by playing with herself till she is almost reached an orgasm then stopping.

Anybody please help me with this and Sir_Russell I'd sure love to hear any more comments.

Thanks for your time.

cadence
01-30-2008, 03:49 PM
It depends on how humliated your sub would like to be.
I find orgasm denial/cum restriction for me a pain in the ass, and not humiliating, unless that is I have to negotiate an orgasm.
You can have her play all day but never cum, and she is only allowed if she does something that is humilating to her. But you both would have to figure out what activities you both enjoy.

Some humiliating things I have come across are, peeing myself in my underwear, and then putting the underwear in my mouth, and masturbating until I cum.

Peeing a few times in the toilet and sticking my face in it, while masturbating until I cum.

Peeing and using my fingers to wipe myself, and sucking on them.

Peeing in a bowl and wiping it all over her body, and not showering until very later on in the day.
Or having her play with herself and when she is wet, wiping that all over her face and body, having it again remain there for the rest of the day,

Okay enough with the pee,

Have her put food, in her pussy and keep it there for a half hour, vegetables work best, then have her eat them for lunch.
Make her eat them one at a time, or on the floor as a dog.

Make her crawl around all day, with a collar.

Have her play with herself in front of a mirror, with or without toys, after she has cum, she has to describe how she felt watching herself.

Hopefully you can get something out of that.