PDA

View Full Version : my schoolgirl "been caught shoplifting"fantasy

Cat
09-28-2002, 10:11 AM
hi all- ive had this fantasy where im an 18 year old catholic high school student about to graduate-i go to the mall after school-still in my uniform of white blouse tucked into plaid skirt , white knee sox and black maryjanes worn over my white lace bra which nesltles my cupcake sized breasts and white cotton her-way panties with lace waistband.my blonde hair is pulled back held with a pink brace exposing my heart-shaped innocent face-i stroll into a make-up store looking for new lipstick - i find a pretty shade of pink i like and try to leave with it without paying- a beefy hand grabs my shoulder and i turn and look up into a tall security gaurds face- "come with me miss" he says and marches me into a back office and locks the door. i beg him not to turn me into the police knowing my parents would then find out and id be in so much troube- i tell mr security guard -" ill do anything you want - please dont turn me in " and i look shyly down at the floor trying to hold back my tears-(so tell me what will happen to me next-please make it as slow and humiliating as possible-thanks):) cat.

BDSM_Tourguide
09-28-2002, 03:55 PM
"Tell me what happens next and make it as humiliating as possible?"

*Wistful sigh*

I wish more people thought like that. Or maybe it's just me being a big freaky pervert. I'm not sure which.

I do like the concept for your idea. If I can EVER get it finished, you might check out my next gripping tale of schoolgirl-being-taken-advantage-of. The tentative title is "Rose Takes a Day Off."

Powerone
11-26-2002, 09:15 PM
I saw your post. I found a story that I started but have not finished yet. Not sure why. I will attach it below. It is called Rebecca Gets Caught Shoplifting. (I have a lot of Rebecca's in my stories).

Powerone

nikki
11-28-2002, 01:50 PM
mmm *tremble*.......i for one would quite like to know what happens to Rebecca next....:o

newslave
12-09-2002, 02:52 AM
I love the plot, an dI look forward to reading more of it.

please kept up the good work.:)

write4jetc
01-01-2003, 12:10 PM
(trying to hold back my tears-(so tell me what will happen to me next-please make it as slow and humiliating as possible-thanks):) cat. [/B][/QUOTE]

I can't hold the tears in, they start to trickle down my cheeks. My parents are really going to punish me for this; they'll ground me, and make me do only homework for weeks, and my friends will all know what I did ... everyone at school will know I tried to steal something. I wish the ground would open up and swallow me!
The security guard walk over to me, taking my chin in his hand. Forcing my eyes up to his, he growls at me "I know what I'd do if you were my daughter - you wouldn't be able to sit for a week."
Fear made me open my eyes wider. I hadn't been spanked since I was about 8 or 9. But a quick spanking was better than anyone else finding out, wasn't it? How much could it hurt? I was almost a grownup, he couldn't spank me that hard. And through my thick plaid skirt and cotton underwear, I'd hardly feel it.
"Please," I begged. "Don't tell anyone. I'll take whatever punishment you decide on, just don't tell my parents."
He looked at me, judging my sincerity. "Yeah, then you'll run screaming home to Mommy, complaining I attacked you."
"No, sir, really I won't. If I did that, you'd tell them why, and I don't want them to know." I looked around, and pointed to a chair. "You could sit there, and I'll take the spanking quietly."
He looked doubtful; I realized later he was waiting for me to beg. "You'll accept the punishment I give you, and we'll never mention it to anyone?"
I fell for it, hook, line and sinker. "Yes, yes, I promise, whatever you want. Just don't tell me parents!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ummm, if I knew how to post attachments, I'd finish it here, but since I don't, I'll continue it somewhere else, then come back and put in the link.

bedrock
04-07-2003, 02:39 PM
had my clit against the seam in my jeans when reading this...it deserves a finish...me too!!!

Tiger
04-07-2003, 05:28 PM
Thank bedrock for digging this thread out. Just wondering what happened next. Oh, man, have you figured out the attachment stuff yet, write4jetc? The suspension is killing me :) (well, I guess it already killed me several months ago)

LadyAmanda
04-13-2003, 07:11 AM
Well, no-one said to finish it, so I just left it on my hard drive :)Let's see if I can find it .... Ah!!

Turning around, he locked the door to his office. It was very quiet down there, below street level, and I suddenly realized that we were alone. I backed up a step or two, but soon felt the wall at my back.
“Put your bag down over there,” he ordered. When I had done that, he reached out for my arm, and pulled me over to his desk. “So, whatever I want, huh?” Pushing me forward, he said “Put your hands flat on the desk, and move your feet back, so you’re bending over.”
I hesitated for a moment or two, but I had agreed, so I did what he said. I just wanted to get this over with as soon as possible. He came to stand beside me. Suddenly, his hand rose and fell quickly.
Startled by the suddeness, I drew in a quick gasp, but when I thought about it, it hadn’t really hurt much at all. Smiling to myself, I felt quite proud of realizing that it wouldn’t hurt much through the skirt I wore. This was much better than my parents knowing anything about it. A few more slaps, and I’d be free to enjoy my weekend. Maybe I’d even brag about it to Sylvie, my best friend.
The old guys hand rose and fell a couple more times, but I hardly noticed at all. I was busy thinking about what I’d tell Sylvie; about how we would laugh at this old guy.
Suddenly, I felt a breeze on my legs. “What - what?” I croaked out, knowing that he had pulled my skirt up.
“You can’t even feel it!” he growled. “That’s no punishment for stealing!”
I was getting a little nervous now; what was he going to do next? As his strong right hand came down on my panty-covered ass, I got my answer. “Oww!” I yelled.
“Oh, you can feel that? Good” His hand rose and fell 3 or 4 more times, then he dropped the hem of my skirt, and backed up a few steps.
I slowly straightened up, knowing that he still hadn’t really hurt me much. “Can I go now?” I asked sullenly, mad at the stupid old guy for hitting me like that.
“Oh, I don’t think so.”
“What? You punished me, now I’m leaving.” I sounded braver than I felt.
“Not just yet, young lady. Or should I say young thief?”
“Don’t call me that!” This guy was making me mad.
“I’ll call you anything I want, thief. You’ll stay here until I’m sure you’ve been punished enough - till you’re sorry you ever tried to steal anything, and I know that you’ll never try it again!”
I stared at him, shock written all over my face. What the hell was he talking about? Just to be on the safe side, I backed away from him.
He moved pretty quick for an old guy in his 30’s. Reaching out, he pulled me up close to himself. I could feel the muscles in his arm, and suddenly, I was scared of him.
“You’re like all the other girls from your school that come in here. Think the world revolves around you, think you’re better than anyone else. Well, I’ve got a good mind to take you down a peg or two, make you realize you’re no better than anyone else.”
He pulled me over to the chair I had seen earlier. I struggled all the way, but he was too strong for me. As he sat down, he pulled me across his knee. “Nooo!” I screamed at him. “Don’t you dare.”
Ignoring my cries of outrage, he lifted my skirt out of the way, and landed 2 stinging slaps on my butt. I was so embarrassed to feel myself start to cry. I was an adult, I wasn’t going to cry about something like this.
As 2 more blows landed on my behind, I knew I was going to cry, I couldn’t stop it. I wriggled and struggled as much as I could, trying to get free. Finally, he grabbed my hands, and pulled them harshly behind me, where he also grabbed my skirt. A few slaps later, I could feel my skirt getting tangled in his slapping hand. Hauling me upright, he pulled my skirt down around my ankles, and sat back down with me across his lap again.
By now, I was crying so much I couldn’t fight him anymore. All I could do was lie there as he rained slaps down on me.
After a few moments, he stopped. I felt his hand run across my panty-clad butt. “You’re not even red,” he observed. “This obviously isn’t working.” Pushing my legs off of him, he pulled my panties down around my ankles too, before settling me over his lap again.
“Oh my God” I thought to myself. “I am so embarrassed. I will never be able to look anyone in the eyes again; they’ll see what happened to me.”
I renewed my struggles, but I could feel something else happening to me. I could feel a small tingle starting in my stomach; I couldn’t really identify it, but it was there. As he spanked me again and again, alternating cheeks, I felt the tingle bloom, and move into my cunt. What the hell was happening here?
Although my friends and I always talked about sex as if we knew everything there was to know, in reality I hadn’t ever ‘done it’. The feeling was building up inside of me, and what the hell was that moisture? Don’t tell me I was gonna pee myself? That would be the worst humiliation I could imagine - being spanked like a 5 year old, and peeing myself as well.
Finally, he stopped spanking me, and just held me face down over his lap. I could feel his hardness under me, I knew he had an erection. All thought of that flew out of my head as I felt his hand moving over my ass. It was one thing when he had been spanking me, I was so sore I could ignore anything else,
But now, I knew he was looking at my naked butt. No one had seen any part of me naked in a very long time. The feel of his eyes on me was awful; I just wanted to sink through the floor. Suddenly, his fingers moved in between my thighs. I heard myself begging “No, no, no” as if from a great distance; I couldn’t believe this was happening!
“Shhh,” he calmed me. “I won’t hurt you.”
“You already have, you bastard!”
Whap! His hand swung down once more, with more force than any of the previous slaps. I cried out, and his hand went back to stroking my cheeks. Again his finger moved in between my thighs, this time reaching my pussy. A shudder went through my stomach with his touch; I couldn’t believe I would actually like this. As he moved his fingers inside me, I felt all my bones just melting, and I sagged across his lap. No wonder everyone said sex was so good!
He slid me partially off his lap, bringing my head closer to his. Sliding his fingers into my hair, he held me in place, whispering in my ear. “Do you like that? Does it feel good?”
His fingers had pulled out of me with our change of position; all I could do was whimper, wanting the feeling back. I felt rather than saw him smile against my head. I tried to bring my body back into contact with his fingers, but he wouldn’t accommodate me. Why was he being so mean?
Forcing me down onto my knees in front of him, he whispered “Take off your shirt.”
I must have hesitated too long, because he pulled on my hair, causing me pain. He turned me so I was facing away from him, kneeling between his legs. Reaching down, he tangled his fingers into the curls between my legs. “Undo the buttons,” he demanded.
I couldn’t resist, I had to get that feeling back. I struggled to undo the buttons on my shirt, but my fingers wouldn’t work, especially with him sliding his fingers in and out of my pussy like that. The tingling in my stomach had grown in intensity all the time he had been fingering me, it was getting harder and harder to think, never mind make my fingers do what they were supposed to. I could feel my clit throbbing; was this normal? Was it only because his fingers were there? I felt so dirty, letting him do this to me. I knew I was not supposed to enjoy sex - I was a good Catholic girl - but the feeling was just so amazing, unlike anything I had ever felt before. At least kneeling this way, with my back to him, he couldn’t actually see anything.
He must have got tired of waiting, because he reached out to help me with the buttons. His left hand was still tangled in my hair, so he used his right hand to help with the buttons - the hand that until recently had been giving me so much pleasure down below. I could smell the overwhelming evidence of my arousal; did it always smell like that? God, everyone must be able to smell that!
He managed to get about half the buttons undone, then he just pulled at my shirt until the bottom 2 buttons just popped off. His hand reached out to grab my breast, even through the sensible bra I wore I could feel the heat of him. My breasts felt bigger, and heavier - why would they do that? Suddenly, my bra felt too tight, I’d never noticed that before. He rubbed his palm over my nipples. The fire shot through me, from my boobs down to my pussy. Oh, god!
His left hand released my hair, and moved to join the right hand on my breasts. He lifted the bottom edge of my bra, allowing my boobs to fall out of it. I wanted to run and hide, I was so embarrassed that I was letting this stranger do this to me. He crossed his arms in front of me, taking the nipple of my left breast in his right hand, and the right one in his left hand. When he started pulling and twisting them, I thought I would die. The pleasure was so great I could hardly stand it!
I felt small shudders run through me, I had no idea what they were, but they felt good. Just when I thought I would explode from the feelings, he let go of my breasts. This time I whimpered in frustration.

LadyAmanda
04-13-2003, 07:12 AM
One of his hands slid softly down my body, seeking the pool of warmth between my legs. I couldn’t control my reaction; I tilted my hips up so he would get there faster. I felt him give a small chuckle, but I didn’t care if he was laughing at me. I wanted to get that feeling back, anyway I could.
After just a couple of slides through my pussy, he withdrew that magic hand. “Take off your shirt and bra,” he ordered.
I have never taken off my clothes so quickly!
“Now, turn around,” he ordered. His voice was soft, but I could hear the steel underneath. I slowly turned partway around, ashamed to show him all of me. I knew I had a pretty good body, but I had been brought up knowing that I should never share it with anyone, until I was married. As I said before, no one had seen me unclothed for a very, very long time. I stayed on my knees, putting my bum down on my heels, hoping he wouldn’t look too closely.
That wasn’t good enough for him. “Get up,” he barked. I stood up slowly, what now?
“Sit on my desk,” he said, clearing a spot for me to sit on. At least now I had my legs closed, I sighed in relief.
My relief was short lived. Putting his hand on my shoulder, he told me to move further back on the desk. When I was about 12” in from the edge, he made me lean back and take my weight on my hands. My breasts were now jutting out, firm and proud, on show for him to look at. Then, in a way that brought all my embarrassment flooding back into me, he lifted my feet, put them just in front of my ass, and made me spread my knees as far apart as possible.
Now it wasn’t the pain in my ass that made me cry, it was the utter humiliation of this degrading position. I was sitting completely nude on this man’s desk, all my attributes on show, while he started at me, still completely dressed. The pain in my ass was still present, more noticable now that I was sitting on it, and not being distracted by anything else. I couldn’t stop the tears that trickled down my face.
He spoke again. “Do you want to leave? Do you want to go home?”
I moved my knees together, and tipped my head down to cover my shame. “Yes,” I whispered back. “Please let me leave now.”
“Sure,” he agreed easily. “Just give me your home phone number, so I can let your parents know what you’ve been up to.”
I glared at him, as angry as I’ve ever been. “What? I took your punishment, did what you said, let you look at me. That’s enough!”
He came closer to me, and ran his fingernails lightly up my leg. “Oh no, I’m not finished with you yet, young thief.” Just that light touch was enough to ignite the flame inside me again. I gasped, and he gave an all knowing smile. “Don’t you want to finish it?” he asked me. “Don’t you want to know what it feels like to go all the way?”
Somehow, his fingers were buried in my cunt again; I couldn’t have said no for all the money in the world. I did want to know what it felt like to go further; it was like a drug I had to have. I tried to tell myself that I’d done enough for today, that I could wait for something more, but by the time I’d had the thought, I was already bucking under his expert hand.
It was such a strange feeling, it was like I didn’t have any control over my body. If he moved his fingers at all, I twitched and shuddered. It was facinating, in a very scarey way. I had wondered what the girls at school had felt when they had sex, and now I was starting to know.
Then he decided to embarrass me even more. I think he must have known I had been humiliated when he looked at my body, and now he wanted to make it worse.
“Push your boobs out further,” he urged me. “I wanna look at them.”
“Screw off.” I swore at him.
A few long slow passes of his fingers changed my mind, and I found myself forcing my chest as far out as it would go. The tingling inside was taking me over; the shudders were coming closer and closer together. As he stopped moving inside me, I panted for breath. I knew something was going to happen soon; it was like I could feel it building up inside. I had no idea what an orgasm felt like, I’d never read a really good description, but I really wanted to feel one. I wriggled against his fingers to try to force one, but it only made him pull his fingers away. I couldn’t believe it when I heard myself whimpering for him to come back and touch my private parts again. Once again, my face flushed red.

LadyAmanda
04-13-2003, 07:15 AM
He had cleared a path along the edge of his desk, and he now turned me so instead of leaning across the desk, I was laying along the edge. I felt so horribly exposed just lying there, but he wouldn’t let me cover any of myself up, or close my legs. I never even let my doctor see me like this; my mother agreed that no one needed to see me naked, so I hadn’t had a full physical in at least 10 years. Now I was not only naked, but I was being touched in all the wrong places.
He moved up beside me, and I could see his eyes fastened on my boobs. He reached out and tweeked one of my nipples, making me jump and shudder again. Suddenly he leaned over and took a nipple into his mouth. I shrieked in surprise, tensing all my muscles up, ready to flee. One of his large hands was planted in the middle of my stomach, holding me down. When he felt me relax again, he started to stroke my stomach, getting closer and closer to my hot spot. The feelings were indescribable. His teeth held onto one nipple, brushing over it repeatedly with his tongue. One hand was fondling the other breast, pinching and pulling at the nipple there, and his other hand was slowly creeping along my sex. I felt his fingers playing with my pussy. I wasn’t sure what you called that little thing he had in his fingers, but it made me shudder whenever he squeezed it. I felt his fingers move further back, and I knew he was going to touch me back there. I tried to bat his hand away from there, but I was too wound up to make the effort. “No,” I managed to protest. “Shhh,” he whispered around the breast in his mouth.
I was so scared that he was going to do something back there, but too carried away to do anything about it. I couldn’t believe that anyone would ever want to touch someone else there; it seemed like such a perverted thing to do. No one else had ever mentioned such a thing, why would he want to do that? Was he just trying to scare me? Was he sick? The thought made me tense up all over again. What the hell was I doing here? Then I felt the tip of one of his fingers slide into my asshole. At the same time, his thumb stretched up and flicked that small nub he had been playing with before.
That was the strongest shudder I had felt today. I felt a groan work its way out my throat; I couldn’t have stopped him doing whatever he wanted with my body. I was getting desperate for something to happen; I felt like I had been hanging on the edge of a cliff forever. It was getting harder to breath, I didn’t know how I had the strength to keep doing it. His hand and mouth left my breasts. I missed them so much, I felt myself whimper for them to return. I felt absolutely helpless - I had no control over my voice, never mind my body. This man was doing things I had never heard of, never mind experienced. I forced one of my hands to hold his arm, trying to drag it back to my breast. He smirked down at me.
“Still think you’re such hot stuff, thief?” His fingers moved inside me again. “I’ve seen you in here before, acting like you’re god’s gift to the world. Look where you are now, slut. Writhing under my fingers, begging for the release that I’m holding back.”
I suddenly realized what I must look like to the man standing beside me, his fingers buried inside me. I was laid out on his desk like some dessert, completely naked, whimpering for his fingers to give me some relief from this feeling. I was so humiliated. I would never be able to tell anyone what I had done, although I’m sure they would know. It would be written all over my face. I started to cry again. He continued to talk to me.
“You’re nothing but a whore, ready to give herself to anyone. All I have to do is move my fingers,” he stopped to demonstrate the truth of his words, making me moan in need, “and you’re ready to come for me. I knew as soon as I paddled your ass that you would be begging me for it. Spanking you just turned you on, you liked being spread open across my lap. Now look how wet you are.” He pulled his fingers out of me, letting my moisture drip off them, onto my face. “Oh yes, you look good in pussy juice.” He reached down to gather up more of my moisture, spreading it onto my face. The smell drove me nuts.
“Lick my fingers clean, bitch.” He pushed his fingers into my mouth. I shook my head, using my arms to push him away. There was no way he was putting any of that stuff into my mouth. “Take it, bitch, or I’ll turn you over my knees again.” Still I refused; I was certain that a lot of that moisture was my pee, and I wasn’t putting it in my mouth.
He had become much more demanding in the last few minutes. I was a little scared. So far, he had just been showing me the way into sex, as a sideline to the spanking. I had completely lost any desire for more sex, I just wanted to go home and cry. So much had happened in the last couple of hours that I didn’t think I could take any more. He looked at me in disgust.
“Oh, now the poor baby is gonna cry. God, as long as you thought you were gonna get what you wanted, you’re fine with it, but the instant someone else wants something, you cry like a baby. I guess you’re just too young to be sexual. Forget it, kid; go home to your safe little world. Maybe when you’re old enough, when mommy says it’s okay, we can try this again.” He turned his back on me in a final condemnation.
I grabbed the chance he offered me. I swung my legs down off the desk, found my panties and bra, and started to put them back on. As I dressed, I snuck a couple of looks at him, but he was ignoring me, going back to work as if I had never been there. That really pissed me off.
“I’m not crying! I’m not a baby from a safe world, I know what goes on. I’m old enough to decide for myself whether I want sex or not. I don’t need my mother’s permission.”
“Sure, kid, whatever you say. You’re not an adult in my eyes, you’re still a kid. Well, go home to mommy, and I’m sure she’ll let you know when you’re old enough to really enjoy yourself. There’s tissues over there if you want them, crybaby.”

LadyAmanda
04-13-2003, 07:22 AM
I swung around on him, mad as a wet hen. “I.Am.Not.Crying. I can take anything you have to give.”
He stood, coming close to me, crowding me into the wall at my back. “You? You couldn’t even take the punishment that I gave you, and it was nothing. A couple of slaps, and you’re bawling like a little kid, whimpering about ‘It hurts.’ And now, when you’re so close to knowing just what an orgasm is, you’re getting yourself into your little kids clothes, and running home to mommy, to have a nice long cry. Go!” he turned his back on me. “Get out of my sight.”
I reached out, grabbing his arm, and walking around in front of him. Now I’m really mad. “I can take anything you can give, old man. Your stupid little slaps didn’t hurt me, I was just pretending, so you’d let me go.” I can’t believe these words are coming out of my mouth, was I a machovist or something? Of course I’d been crying, he’d hurt my ass something fierce. But I sure as hell wasn’t going to let him know that.
I should have been prepared when he picked me up and walked over to the chair. Should have been prepared when he tore my panties from me, and laid me across his lap again. Could never have been prepared for the stinging slaps he laid across my ass. I had never managed to get my bra done up, so I was completely nude again. Everytime I tried to move away from his hand, his left hand would tangle further into my hair, pulling at my scalp. My nipples were being rubbed against his pant leg, causing an unbearable friction. The fire in my ass was almost as great as the fire burning inside me; I knew I was going to experience my first orgasm very soon.
And then he stopped. I was ready to scream. “Don’t stop,” I ordered. “don’t stop now!”
“Get back up on the desk, on your hands and knees.”
I jumped up to do as he ordered. I needed to see this through to the end. I no longer cared if he was giving me orders, I no longer cared if I was going to be humiliated at the end of this, I just wanted that orgasm that was floating just out of reach. I was so desperate that I was ready to do anything he asked.
“Elbows down on the desk, ass up in the air.” He demanded. I rushed to obey. When I was in the correct position, he stood beside me. His left hand snaked under me, to tease my breasts. Pulling, pinching, twisting - it all helped to fuel the fire raging in side. When that hand moved down to my pussy, I started to shake and shiver in excitement. I could feel the moisture run down my leg, but I was beyond caring. His hand spread open across my mound, with his two middle fingers in my pussy. When his right hand came down in a stinging slap, I thought I was going to shatter into pieces. Still the fire burned. I desperately wanted to come for him, just to prove I was old enough to be sexual.
I was just aware enugh to notice that every time he spanked me, his middle finger slid a little further in. The finger took on more importance than anything else in my world. I wanted - needed - him to spank faster. Every slap built the flame higher; I heard myself sobbing with need, and begging him for more. He started only slapping me when I begged for it; he would wait inbetween slaps for me to whimper my need to him. Just as I felt it move closer, he stopped.
I sobbed in need, dropping my head onto the surface of the desk, I couldn’t believe he was doing this to me. Eventually I calmed down enough to feel his hand sliding through the cupious moisture dripping from me. Again his insistant finger poked at my asshole. Too needy to protest, I allowed him to slide the tip of his finger back in. What did it matter? I knew the only way I was going to be satisfied here was to completely obey him. However, I couldn’t help but tense my butt muscles as he tried to slide that damn finger further in. He slapped me once more, ordering me to “Relax!”, but I just couldn’t. I tried, I really did, but it was too foreign an idea for me.
“Please,” I begged. “Please.”
“Please what, Baby? Please slide my finger in further? Please spank you some more? Please let you come back here anytime you want, so we can play again?” He stood in silence, waiting for me to take that one in. I had never thought beyond this one time; had never thought about coming back here. Instinctivly, I knew that he had been very good to me so far. There had been none of the fumbling around that my girl friends had told me about, none of the ‘wham bam, thank you ma’am’ attitude of teenage boys, none of the ‘I got what I wanted, now go home so we can laugh behind your back’ that had devastated more than 1 high school girl. I also realized that he didn’t frighten me, that he was making it as good for me as he could, yet he hadn’t tried to take anything else from me - yet. I couldn’t think clearly at the moment, so I just wiggled my bum a little bit, trying to get his attention back to my elusive orgasm. I was getting really desperate now, I didn’t know what I would do if he didn’t let me come soon.
“Please spank me again,” I whispered. I already knew myself well enough to know that I liked being spanked by him. He was bigger, stronger, older than me, somehow I knew that I could trust him to lead me through this. I couldn’t tell now if the slaps were hurting or pleasing me; I just knew I had to have some more. And so he spanked me again, each time letting his fingers move closer to my pussy. We seemed to have an unspoken routine going; he placed one hand under me, spread across my abdoman, with his middle finger getting closer and closer to my heat. The other hand was ready to spank, all I had to do was beg for it, and it would fall in a stinging slap. I knew my ass was red, knew I wouldn’t be able to sit for quite a while, knew I would never be able to get enough of this.
Finally his fingers felt like they were ready to slide into my liquid heat. I begged and cried for more, knowing that soon, soon I would be pushed over the edge. Oh, God, how I begged for that last slap, the one that would shatter me.
He stopped.
I cried, I begged, I sobbed my heart out, but he wouldn’t slap me anymore. I pushed my fingers inside my pussy, but I had no experience with pleasing myself; I didn’t know where to rub. I looked up at him, devastated at his lack of understanding. Didn’t he know that I hadn’t come yet? Didn’t he know I was going to die if he didn’t make me come right now. I was in agony, why couldn’t he see that?
“Baby,” I heard him call me from a great distance. I tried to focus on his words, but it was hard. “Baby, look at me.” I forced my head up, pleading with him wordlessly.
“Do you want to come, Baby? Do you want to feel it now?”
I nodded wordlessly. Oh, please, please, don’t let him tease me anymore.
“Sit back on the desk with your knees up and open wide.” I stared at him, not understanding what he was saying at first. His hands reached out to help me up off my knees, and I remembered being in that position before. I knew my ass was going to hurt like hell when I sat on it, but I had to get release, and soon.
As I sat there, wide open to his gaze, my knees spread apart as far as possible, I knew that the humiliation would wash over me later, but at the moment I would have done anything he asked. I could feel the moisture running out of me, and pooling on his desk. He walked up to me, standing between my wide open legs, and just stared at my pussy like a man dying of thirst. Before I could even start to wonder what he was thinking, he swooped down on me. His arms slid under my thighs, his fingers found their way into my crack as he lifted my ass slightly off the surface of the desk, and his mouth started to devour my pussy. I could hear myself screaming at the top of my lungs, throwing my head from side to side as if that would somehow help. Then, fireworks inside my head, and blackness.
When I regain consciousness, he was sitting beside me, stroking my hair. I tried to sit up, but his arm held me to his side. “Shhh, it’s okay Baby,” he said. “Just let yourself rest for a moment or two.”
I slumped back down, willing to do as he said. Somehow, I had a feeling I could get used to doing what this man said.
The next time I woke up, I found myself curled up on his lap in his desk chair. It was quite large, and I was very comfortable, but I knew that I had to get up and go. Just a couple more minutes, I decided, and slipped back into sleep.

That was almost 2 years ago; I no longer live at home, and I have experimented with more guys. But, when ever I go into Klingman’s Department Store, I always wear my sexiest underwear, and make sure I get caught stealing something!

Okay, y'all?

Lady Amanda
aka Sylvie's Spanker

kittenfemme
05-03-2003, 09:53 PM
*gasp* I love it! Now why don't I have someone here right now to tie me up and take advantage of this dampness?

Just... wow. I think I'll read that again! :D

agp_millie
05-20-2003, 09:35 AM
i had to change my knickers after reading about 'poor' Rebecca.

(smile) Excellent! Please, please continue ..

georgey
05-21-2003, 05:37 AM
Please write some more...

*blush*

That was really good

LadyAmanda
07-29-2003, 07:32 PM
Well, I've been missing from the boards for quite a while, but now that I'm here, I'd love to write some more adventures.

What should I write? More about 'Rebecca' and the 'old guy' who spanks her? Or Rebecca and some of her other adventures? Or some other person caught shoplifting?

I'm okay once I get going, but I need some help deciding what to write about.

I have to admit, I do like re-reading this story from time to time ... I didn't even keep a copy of it for myself. Guess I should do that now :)

Master_chris
08-21-2003, 10:52 AM
please read some more, as once I started reading it, I could not put it down.

Curtis
10-15-2003, 02:48 PM
Rebecca's other adventures, if Milady pleases. Perhaps some "innocent" fun with some of her girlfriends (or not-so-innocent fun with some rivals)?

LadyAmanda
10-23-2003, 03:59 PM
ohhhhhh, I like that! Some 'innocent' fun with some of her girl friends ....

Somehow, Rebecca managed to sit and eat dinner with her parents. She had escaped as fast as possible to her room after dinner, saying she had lots of homework to do. As soon as she had made sure her parents were still downstairs and her door was closed tight, she grabbed the phone and called Gillian, her best friend.

"I have got to talk to you," she whispered.

"Why? What's up?" Gillian's curiousity was aroused.

"I just had the most amazing experience of my life! I had sex with the guy at Klingman's!" Having dropped this bombshell, Rebecca wasn't surprised at the complete silence coming from the phone.

It was shattered when Gillian screamed in her ear. Giggling, she held the phone away from her ear for a moment or two, to let Gillian vent.

When she could manage to get a word or two spoken inbetween Gillian's questions, Rebecca knew she couldn't explain it all on the phone without her parents telling her to get off the phone and back to her homework. Suggesting to Gillian that they had to meet right away, they arranged to meet at the Library in 20 minutes.

Picking up a coule of her schoolbooks, Rebecca breezed past her parents, telling them where she was going and who with.

Going to write more of this off-line for a while... try to wait patiently for the next installment - and no orgasms while I'm gone!

A

kittenfemme
10-23-2003, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by LadyAmanda

Going to write more of this off-line for a while...

Yay!

Originally posted by LadyAmanda
try to wait patiently for the next installment - and no orgasms while I'm gone!

*cry* *whimper* But... but...

Master_chris
10-24-2003, 07:07 AM
I look forward to reading more of this story

e.e. norcod
10-24-2003, 07:58 AM
Perhaps Rebecca and Gilliam do some "naughty" things in the back stacks and are caught by the senior librarian. They are taken to a conferance room in the basement and caned with a pointer. Finally, they are made to engage in cunilingus with the spinster.

Just a thought.

GaryWilcox
10-24-2003, 10:36 AM
Very good. I love a story that starts sinister and drifts into different levels of consent. I am hot and tingly...

Yay!

LadyAmanda
10-24-2003, 04:46 PM
Okay, this played out in my head last night, with a minor change.

~~~~~~~~~~
Rebecca knew she wouldn't be able to leave the house again that night until her homework was finished, so she resigned herself to waiting until tomorrow to talk to Gillian.

After a long, busy day with no classes in common, Gillian and she finally had their last class together. It was history, with old man Campbell, but at least he did most of the talking and they didn't have to pay attention. At long last, class was over.

Fiddling around with their books and things, Rebecca and Gillian managed to stay behind when everyone else had left. It was late on a winter's day, so it was already getting dark outside. The lights were off in the room, so no one would know they were still in the classroom.

Moving to the front of the room, Gillian had a million questions racing around in her brain, and was trying to ask them all at once.
When Rebecca had finally told her the whole story, Gillian just gaped at her in shock. The shock slowly gave way to disbelief.

"Are you sure that all happened?" she asked doubtfully.

"Yes," Rebecca insisted. I still have the red marks on my bum."

"Really?" Gillian's voice was full of curiousity. "Can I see?"

Before Rebecca could say another word, the light flicked on, and Mr Campbell walked into the room. Locking the door behind himself, he sauntered towards the scared girls. "Yes, Rebecca, I'd like to see these marks too."

Curtis
10-24-2003, 06:05 PM
Campbell? So you're going the classic route on us? This is starting to remind me of one of those movie serials from the 1940's.

No railroad tracks, if you please, Lady Amanda.

LadyAmanda
10-24-2003, 07:32 PM
<sigh> I just spent almost 1 1/2 hours typing the next part into here, only to have the stupid forum tell me I had been logged out because I was inactive too long. Obviously, typing isn't enough action!

Thank god I saved it before I lost it all, but it's too long to post all at once, and I'm too tired to do anymore.

I'll repost it tomorrow.

A

kittenfemme
10-24-2003, 07:35 PM
Oh! Poor LadyAmanda! *hands you a bowl of ice cream and gives you a full body massage*

LadyAmanda
10-25-2003, 04:15 PM
ooohhh! Now you've got me purring .... a little lower ... that's it :)
are you sure you wouldn't like to move to Canada?

~~~~~~~~
Rebecca stared at Mr Campbell in anger, while Gillian looked like she was about to burst into tears. Why, Rebecca wasn't sure; it wasn't Gillian's butt he wanted to look at.

"Come on, Gillian," Rebecca urged her to move. "We have to go now."

"Oh, I don't think so," Mr Campbell blocked her path to the door. "I think your parents would be very interested in your little fantasy, don't you?"

Rebecca didn't answer him, she just glared at him.

"It was just a fantasy, wasn't it, Rebecca?" Mr Campbell's voice was insistant; Rebecca had the sense that he wasn't going to stop asking the question until he got an answer.

Rebecca turned to look at Gillian. If she said it was a fantasy, Gillian would never believe anything she ever said again. And she wanted to tell Gillian about it, that's what best friends were for.

"No," she muttered sullenly. "It was true."

Mr Campbell sounded light and teasing. "What do you think, Gillian? Did it sound like the truth to you?"

"No," Gillian whispered. She just wanted to be out of that room.

Rebecca turned on Gillian. "It was true, Gill! We did all those things I told you. You have to believe me; I really did them."

"I think we need some proof, Rebecca. Otherwise ..." he shrugged his shoulders.

Rebecca ignored him, speaking only to Gillian. "We can go there, and you can ask him, Gilli."

"Oh, I think we can get our proof much easier than that, don't you, Gillian?" Mr Campbell kept making his point, although both girls were ignoring him.

"I'm glad you agree," he continued. Stepping closer, he grabbed Rebecca by her upper arm, and pulled her over to his desk. "Hands on the desk." he barked at her, assuming a much fiercer manner. Rebecca stared at him for a moment, unmoving.

"I do know how to get in touch with your parents, you know," he whispered.

Her eyes fell to the desk top, suddenly realizing that she was as trapped now as she had been last night in Klingman's. Briefly, she considered walking out of the room, but she knew she still couldn't risk her parents finding out what had happened.

As she leaned forward, Mr Campbell walked up beside her. As she settled herself against the edge of the desk, he reached behind her, and flipped up her skirt. They were all shocked when it became apparant that Rebecca wasn't wearing any panties!

Rebecca flushed a deep red in embarrassment. "It hurt when I put on my pants," she stuttered.

"I'm sure it did," Mr Campbell agreed, taking in the still bright red butt in front of him. "That must have hurt, Rebecca," he said.

"Yes," Rebecca started, but then couldn't think of what to say. It was at that moment that Gillian seemed to come out of her trance.

"Oh, Rebecca!" she cried. "That looks awful! It must have hurt you so much!"

"No, Gilli," Rebecca twisted to look at Gillian. "It was great! It just made me feel all tingly inside; it was an amazing feeling. Like lots of butterflies racing around in there. And then it made me tingle all over, especially," she darted a quick look at Mr Campbell, and whispered "especially down there."

"Then what?" Gillian asked back, fascinated.

"Then it made me want sex really, really bad. Everything got all wet and slippery, and then he put his fingers there, and he made me almost pass out!"

"But why did he keep hitting you?"

"That's what makes you want sex, Gilli. When a guy hits you, it means you're gonna have really great sex."

"You mean that's his part of having sex? He hits you, and you get tingly? That's what makes great sex?"

"Yeah," Rebecca sighed. It hadn't been what she expected, either, but it had been great. She just couldn't explain it to Gilli.

Mr Campbell stepped forward. "Lean forward onto the desk, Gillian, and I'll show you."

Gillian was shaking her head before he even stopped talking. "No, no, no!"

"It wasn't a request, Gillian. Do it, NOW!"

Gillian was crying as she turned to do as he had ordered her. "No," she sobbed. "Don't hit me!"

"Gillian, you'll like it, I promise!" Rebecca tried to calm her friend. Why couldn't Gillian understand that it was fun? She'd really like it when she tried it, Rebecca just knew she would.

Mr Campbell turned to Rebecca. "Quiet, Little Miss Know-It-All! You have no idea what you are talking about. A couple of spanks on your butt and you think you know everything about sex? Let me show you the error of your ways!"

Picking a ruler up off his desk, he turned back to Gillian, who was sobbing her heart out. "No, no," was all she could say.

Placing his left hand in the middle of Gillian's back, he pushed her down over the desk. Her fingers gripped the edge of the desktop, her knuckles white. Thunk! Thunk! the ruller whistled down onto her still-covered butt, inflicting no damage at all. Gillian, however, screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Quiet, you little fool!" Mr Campbell thundered. Looking around for something, he finally reached for the hem of Gillian's skirt. Lifting it, he reached for the waistband of her panties. Pulling them down, her forced her to lift her feet so he could remove them from her.

Realizing that she was so involved in her crying that she didn't need to be held down, he used both his hands to remove his belt from his pants. Wadding up the panties, he stuffed them into Gillian's mouth, then held them in place by slipping his belt over her mouth, and tightening it around the back of her head.

Gillian's crying became harder, but they could no longer hear her.

"Do you see, Rebecca? Gillian is getting no pleasure from being spanked."

Rebecca frowned, but nodded. Why was Gillian so crazy? Didn't she see that she could have sex too?

"Not everyone has sex the same way, Rebecca. Just because you liked getting spanked, doesn't mean that Gillian likes it that way. There are lots of ways to enjoy sex." He reached for Gillian's shoulder, causing her to flinch back. "Sit!" he pointed at the floor. Gillian sunk down to her knees, then sat.

"You, Rebecca, were very selfish last night. You took everything, and gave nothing back. How do you think that guy felt, giving you everything, and you just left him there with nothing?"

Rebecca had to admit she hadn't thought about his enjoyment at all.

"Selfish, totally selfish. Let me show you how that feels, Rebecca."
His left hand pushed her over the desk again, until her face was resting on the flat surface. He picked up the hem of her skirt, holding it up with the fingers that were on her back. He now had her bare ass in front of him.

Thawk! The wooden ruler blazed down. "Owww", Rebecca shouted.

"Quiet, or I'll gag you, too."

Thawk! Thawk! Thawk! The ruler hurt much more than that guy's hand had. Rebecca was crying now too, although Gillian had quieted down since sitting on the floor. Thawk! Thawk! Thawk!

There was a pause in the ruler's flight, although Rebecca didn't seem to notice. She was crying heavily now, broken sobs that echoed around the room. Campbell shifted the ruler to his left hand, and slid his right hand down Rebecca's ass cheeks. As his hand rested on the bright red lines appearing on Rebecca's butt cheeks, she tried to squirm away from him. His hand continued down between her legs. His fingers cupped her mound, and Rebecca couldn't stop herself from pushing into his hand.

Although her butt hurt terribly, she couldn't stop her hips from pushing forward, trying to get more contact between her tingly parts and his fingers.

Campbell couldn't help the rather nasty smile that crept across his face. These stupid girls that thought they knew everything, when, in fact, they just managed to make themselves look even stupider than usual. Well, he was going to teach this one a lesson she wouldn't forget; he was going to show her how much she didn't know.

Wriggling his hand around, he was able to get two of his fingers inside Rebecca. She gasped at the feeling, remembering how good it had felt the night before. She had no way of knowing how nice the guy at Klingman's had been, but Campbell was a different sort of man, a much more mature, cynical man, with a cruel streak in him.

Pushing her further down over the desk, until her toes were just barely on the ground, he pushed his fingers deeper into her slit, causing her to grunt in discomfort. Grabbing her clit between his fingers, he pinched and twisted it, sending shafts of heat through Rebecca. Gasping in surprise, Rebecca was suddenly aware that this was not the same as the treatment she had received last night.

As she felt the shudders build up inside her, Rebecca was dismayed to feel his fingers leave her. The ruler fell again and again, causing her to cry out and sob. Campbell's hand clutched at her hair, pulling her head backwards. She squeaked in pain.

"Be. Quiet." he hissed.

"Can't. Hurts." she gasped.

"Shut up, kid," he growled. Just the tone of his voice was enough to scare Rebecca, so she locked her jaw shut, and promised herself she would not make another sound.

~~~~~~~~~

A

Curtis
10-25-2003, 05:11 PM
And the spirits did (wrote) this all in one night? I am amazed! (And not a railroad track in sight.)

e.e. norcod
10-25-2003, 05:39 PM
Good write ladyamanda. When the material is well worked out in your mind (and provided you have mastered your writerly skills) the stuff can just pour out, 5 to 10 pages at a swack. You have the knack.

Now, for the conclusion of the story.

Polish it up one time and post it. It is better than 90% of what appears on this site.

§inMa§†er
12-27-2003, 08:38 AM
Naughty, Nasty, Numbing, Exciting, Erotic, Imaginary, Just plain HOT! In a word, Mmmmmmmmm

Bad girl4u
02-05-2004, 06:59 AM
That story is awesome, thank you. Gosh I wish someone was here to play with me................sigh

MasterRJ
02-28-2004, 12:48 PM
I've always been a big fan of humiliation and the whole 'innocent schoolgirl' fantasy. Especially the uniforms. I actually have a submissive who I roleplay such fanties with over instant messenger programs. Not as good as real life...but hey it still rocks! lol. Maybe I'll post a little diddy here...

sweetmissy
05-21-2004, 11:54 AM
Riveting-simply riveting--I was hanging on every word-oops, need to change my T-backs now...... Boy, would I like to go to that shopping mall!

chattel69
05-21-2004, 01:45 PM
I don't know what else to say.... that was really good.

Do you have any stories posted in the Library if so what are they?

agp_millie
05-25-2004, 01:56 PM
Dear Lady Amanda,
Your story of Rebecca is fabulous.

Thank you very much for the work you put into it. Really appreciated as i can never finish Chp.1 when i try to write. xxx

LadyAmanda
06-24-2004, 08:54 AM
Having re-read this bit so far, I think I just might have to finish it - it's so much more fun to write than the other non-erotic fic I've been writing for a fanfic group.

Stay tuned - I will finish it this time, after I try it out on Sylvie. I think she'd look cute in a schoolgirl's outfit :)

Amanda

Curtis
10-18-2004, 11:10 AM
Promises, promises!

MasterRJ
10-18-2004, 01:52 PM
A agree...enough of the waiting. Post your story...with pictures to help us imagine the story...
*shifty eyes*

prey4me
06-18-2005, 07:05 PM
LadyAmanda,

If this has been completed and posted, please so advise.

If you're still working on it, here are a few ideas:

One: a little more descriptive attention to what these cute girls are wearing. It helps flesh things out in one's imagination. What color skirts, plaid, how long? Knee socks? Shoes? And how about lingerie. Give them pretty, delicate underwear. Wouldn't a girl want to wear a slip/halfslip underneath a wool uniform skirt? Say, something satiny, with a bit of lace or scalloping on the edge? Make the girls pretty for us...

Two: If Rebecca gets hot with the right spanking abuse, show her what it feels like to get punished without the reward of sexual excitement! She strikes me as a bit too-big-for-her-britches, where rough sex is just an adventure she can enjoy, as long as she 's in control.
]
Let's see what happens when she doesn't have control!

Three: Use Gillian as an absolute contrast to Rebecca. She allows Rebecca to entice her into rough sex play, but she (Gillian) is very innocent and virginal, but suggestable. She :rolleyes: finds that as exotic and daring as Rebecca's romps may have seen to have been from a distance, once she gets involved--and can't back out!!--she finds herself ensared in pain, degradation, humiliation, violation, and actual rape.

Both girls wind up wiser, much sadder, and definitely the worse for wear. :rolleyes:

Desperadosong
11-08-2006, 05:52 PM
all I can say is...wow...

Ds

slaveangel{HM}
12-08-2006, 07:37 PM
Please continue!!!! This is amazing.

leggysub
01-19-2007, 09:51 AM
I saw your post. I found a story that I started but have not finished yet. Not sure why. I will attach it below. It is called Rebecca Gets Caught Shoplifting. (I have a lot of Rebecca's in my stories).

Powerone

i just read your shoplifter story its amazing, if you ever get to finish it plz let me know

Dorkalicious
01-19-2007, 11:30 AM
After reading this whole thread, I really do wish to read more.

*searches around for LadyAmanda* Where'd ya go? :(